Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Terrorist report: block of crucial financial services: Banking website and statements from my new bank have been misappropriated by "gang stalking" terrorist network. It only took one month for the changes in the new service to be reverted to block of automatic deposit that showed up last month--the first month my former bank transferred services to the new bank.

 For over 6 years my monthly automatic deposit has been hacked and blocked by the terrorist network. The amount is automatically deposited at midnight, and for years of me receiving this money it has done that. The time changed a few years ago to 2 pm and then shifted to 5 or 6 pm. I phoned my bank and asked and phoned and asked many times but was lied to by the terrorist agents my phone calls are inevitably misdirected to by this terror operation which blocks and censors and transfers every phone call, regardless of where I use the phone, to an agent who follows precisely the protocols of attack that are "trigger" actions in order to inflict some kind of stressful situation for me, lying most of the time about services and crucial facts that I am struggling to obtain (always extremely difficult to get information due to terrorist attacks at my every business and official inquiry stage). ***At this point I have to edit and write this very succinctly because hackers have deleted words in the above paragraph: my bank statement showed clearly last month that my monthly deposit was pending for deposit one day before it actually was supposed to be deposited. This month there is nothing listed and it should have appeared by now. The terrorist hacking network has done what they have been doing to my old/closed bank for years. They hack into templates of webpages and my financial information and literally block deposits or information or literally change information on the site. I am certain it is some kind of hack tool that can enter into the template or copy and redirect the URL to another site replicated exactly like the original. They have made me have to wait for half a day to receive my money which should be automatically deposited by midnight but never shows up until 5-6 hours later (usually when it's too late for me to go to the bank. They have forced such poverty on me that I must go to the bank usually asap to buy food because I can't afford food at the end of the month). I then have to wait, sometimes for over a weekend because they delay the deposit and all banks in Phuket except for one branch which charges $8 for a service that the bank I go to has no fees for, so I must drive for miles to this one specific bank instead of using the same branch that is a 5-minute drive away because they LIE and deny me service, claiming they are not capable of this over-the-counter service that actually every single bank offers but all lie--here in Phuket every single bank attacks me. Thus my bank website once more has been pilfered of accurate and reliable service and my deposit is being hidden from actual view but it's already been deposited. All banks except for one single bank in one very distant location from where I live will offer me service to get a cash advance on my debit card--although all banks actually offer this service. There is one option of a bank chain but they charge for this service and I can't afford to pay and pay just to get my money out. That is the basic gist of my point above, but the hackers completely distorted my message and it's extremely confusing to get through. Instead of rewriting the post I am writing this below--and I think this will also be re-arranged and incomprehensible after I publish (or they are rewriting/hacking as I type--the attacks on the keyboard so I must backspace and rewrite are also continuous and also the malware stiffening of the keyboard is has made typing so arduous it's really too hard to fight to pound down every word and my arms are tired from this endless physical exertion to fight this keyboard obstruction).

This is just literally every single thing that I need to survive in society is being obstructed and I have been made partially paralyzed with almost no access to health care--not able to earn any money whatsoever so I can't fight any of this in any way and am stuck here fighting against this system.


The injustice is unbelievable and the response from any authority is dismal. The celebrities are vile and evil and psychopathic and I am so sick of them and these people forcing their nasty selves upon me. Meanwhile I am being tortured for fighting for my human and basic rights which are being trampled upon constantly with full permission of the leaders of the United States Government or the apathetic lack of response by those in command who may intervene if they probably weren't threatened in every way if they dared to step outside of the lines of doing nothing to stop their state-sponsored domestic terrorism--which is essentially what has been forced upon me for all my life. (now pounding down and fighting to think and write this has made continuing impossible). I can't go further to the physical pain of pounding down on a keyboard any longer--so I can't try to rewrite the rest of this post. What the terrorist alter in my writing is a blot on my capabilities and I find I must try to restore some semblance of credibility in my writing capability but the revisions that inevitably occur after I click on publish make any sort of lasting impression of my capability impossible.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------

Last month when I logged onto this banking site for the very first time, before the usual automatic transfer there was a "pending" amount listed and it was for my deposit. This month the pending amount that should be listed is absent. The terrorists are reverting to the old block of my money appearing in my account that has been forced upon me with no remedies for it to be stopped as no legitimate agent on the phone will ever honestly work to resolve this problem (all are part of the terrorist network who answer every phone call I make, in almost all situations where I need to get accurate information all calls are diverted to terrorist agents either working from within the business/agency or from an outside source).


---------------

I also had "opted for electronic monthly statements" and my mail service in Orlando had first informed me that I had received a letter from a health care provider (headquarters in Virginia--) and when I requested them to open and scan the letter they waited 4 days and then sent me a nice, friendly scan of my last banking statement which never should have been mailed out. The mail service continues to not inform me of mail received for most of my mail and does not scan letters upon request--this also has been going on for the last 4-5 years.

--------

Typing this as usual is arduous due to hacking intervention and blocks to the keyboard.

-----------

thus stuck in this entrenched situation with all financial and everything else thwarted and blocked with no official recognition for this hate crime endlessly inflicted upon me by leaders of my country. Not a single celebrity or politician whose selling point is to placate the masses with exaltations about how they care about society will ever step-in to actually stop this travesty of injustice endlessly foisted upon me.

I am stuck here, trying to not be destroyed every day as usual by having to endlessly fight to heal and clean up stinking and toxic poisons forced into my every orifice and living space and am working on the mental and emotional aspect of the ugliness and hate your favorite celebrities have been inflicting upon me non-stop for years and years without end--every single day, taking turns, sinister absolutely evil and nasty abusers and haters pouring their psychic filth and hate upon me with absolute ugliness and violence--day after day.

I remain here with no recourse to any sanctuary or protection. Writing about this once more to the empty space of this hacker audience.


----------------------


**Hackers went in and deleted words and made my post above slightly incoherent--you can see it clearly in the very first paragraph. I have not read more than a few of the first lines and I know I did not write in this style and the hacking is as usual completely interfering and rewriting/deleting/hacking/obstructing.


As always, hackers are freezing the pages while I try to scroll down or when I click on anything the entire system freezes and the cursor icon spins and I can't get any single thing done--repeatedly this goes on every 5-7 minutes if I am surfing or trying to type. That is a routine that I have to perform an entire system restore to try to stop for two days maximum before it begins again. I am thus stymied in all I attempt to do on this planet for any kind of solvency or stability in all affairs. Not just stymied but it's absolute discrimination aimed at me in almost every situation and attempt I make to sustain my life in any equitable way--always blocked and destroyed. My property is mostly destroyed and it's just endless confiscation of all I have ever worked for by people who have millions and millions of dollars, resources, homes and etc and they will NEVER leave me alone to just live in peace--they are addicted to this, and that my government is funding this is an atrocity that so far no one has ever made public or transparent.

The lies continue about these celebrities and politicians in the media about how they are constantly "fighting" to project images of righteous concern about the equity and balance and future of society. All of these people collectively are contributing to the utter demise of society and to the future of the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment