Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I studied at graduate level for a Masters Degree for 6 years. I was being poisoned to death the entire time. I had to take online classes because the many universities I had been accepted to, where I had to drive to attend classes, were met with near-death accidents while driving from class and my car being sabotaged and broken. My destitution has likewise been forced through hacks to my internet, such poisoning I can't do more than sit in stagnation (economic) while all avenues of earning part-time through internet, which is all I can do, have been blocked completely. All attempts to earn money have been blocked for years. I mean legitimate work using my skills and not through some degradation poverty scheme of useless and degrading poverty work (I think they want me to be a sex worker and that probably is all they would "allow me to do and then I would be ripped off as well to earn almost nothing). So far, the ultra-wealthy and there are by now many who have pilfered ideas I wrote of, drugged up and unable to actually publish or get anything solid out, (trust me, they make thinking/writing for any length of time and with any substantial work product impossible, literally that is the truth). After my last post about how filthy and disgusting my home has been made in addition to everything else--Creepy YouTube creep show continues: after having posted about the stinking filth attacks by the predatory celebrities and their mainstream Nazi contingent with their subordinate minority minions and poorer white classes all participating (very eagerly, the upper wealth levels most greedily to obtain more and more free lucre out of crime, I think they are fully accustomed to the expectation that they can commit any crime with zero repercussion from any government on the planet, if they can successfully conceal their crimes, and this this situation enforced upon me has demonstrated this in spades with the same ultra wealthy clinging on like real parasites to extract as much out of the contract as possible).

 After I wrote my last post--intending to not write any more but the situation remains in a destitution of poverty and vile filth and hate and vulnerability with top politicians for YEARS enforcing this hate situation upon me, laughing, glaring in hate, threatening to kill me or have me killed more accurately--with celebrities stealing my concepts and blocking me from producing anything. When I fight against their endless slurs and insults about what a "loser" I am after their violence, disfiguration, block  to my career, my home and property and financial situation--when I fight back they threaten me doubly and inflict more violence. All I have been doing for a decade if fighting to get one most disgusting undeserirable rapist abuser celebrity or politician off me after the next as they pile up and sit in row-after-row with politicians and media anchors from "liberal" departments of the entire global fascist mafia organization--all coming to get their free new deals. The longer I fight, the more of these filthy abusers pile up to get their free deals until Nancy Pelosi has been coming just one week prior to important legislation in an effort to get this "liberal" "Democrat" component their deals for the partial promises that the next president can never meet because of the absolute adherence of many of the government officials to absolute "
Right-wing" fascist groups who are hidden and obscured but really pull all the strings at the highest levels. They are the hidden people whom I have not seen operating the clown puppets but like Dark Matter I see the genuflection and bowing of the obsequious "leaders and celebrities" to those who really control them. It is apparently one larger group with a core that has tentacles into almost every business. The more technology proves as an adhesive to their nefarious operations, the more businesses and people are involved until really there is nothing but this organization controlling everyone and thing on the planet. If that sounds far-fetched I just want to state that it has taken me years of being teleported and tortured and fighting to understand the depth of this statement which is unfortunately all too accurate. Always lied about, however,


-----------------------

The YouTube trigger thing was of run-down neighborhoods of mostly black inhabitants in the United States. This seems to be a "response" from the  terror hacking mind programming team, to put out how much worse things could be. I want to state that I don't know how many people in these "hoods" attend graduate school for many or any years. I have come from a position of being disabled and partially paralyzed with this group poisoning me to death and no health care provider ever doing more than prescribing weak Ibuprofin pain killer to me. Absolute lies on all accounts. I was given some alternative treatments but the clinic that provided this at one point in time has been enveloped by the Gates' Foundation and no no longer provides these crucial, life-saving services. In their corporatized glory, they have expanded into huge new buildings but the obvious discriminatory practices that were demonstrated and aimed at me, favoring well-off white college students in a place that is supposed to help homeless and disabled--but I am stating how much of a disadvantage I have had for decades and in my strength I have--after nearly being killed by terrorists in a horrible car crash (in Pensacola on the first day of grad school--then drugged and raped in the apartment complex and attacked by maintenance--and etc etc) and fighting to save my life, studying for 6 years onlin grad courses, only to be poisoned nearly to death and dying and unable to do more than fight in a way that rarely anyone has ever done, and I mean this I have been fighting non-stop for survival for years. My attempts are far above average and I have been knocked down by these terrorist very wealthy. Many of the terrorists have routine appearances in fashion magazines and in movie starring roles and in Haute Couture magazines--always emphasizing their affinity with Europ-a "chic" modelling fashion. They are absolutely controlled by Europigape fascists who make their appearances in the teleportation torture/rape sessions on a nearly routine basis.

YouTube thus had a few videos of decaying inner city slums just after I posted my account of the filth scum attacks that the filthy scum terrorists pour and spray into my room on a routine and non-stop basis (for years). I also can barely clean because of the penetrated hardened chemicals interlaced between my vertebrae and into my hips and all along the interior cavities of my body, so cleaning all the filth is impossible for me and of course with almost no money I can't afford to pay anyone even in a 3rd would country.

I thus want to emphasize that this kind of absolute discrimination has been enforced non-stop by highest levels of the US Government through these ultra-wealthy, politicians who are steadfast adherents of Europigape fascists whom they nearly grovel to in deference, assuming that they are "friends" and claiming some kind of stupid kinship only because their ancestors left those countries and immigrated to the United States years or decades or even a century or two ago. I can assure these dumb idiots brainwashed and deferential destroyers of the US culture that the Europigapes they assume are their near relatives and they are all connected through some imaginary cultural cohesion only because they were somehow connected through genealogy to someone from those countries that the Europigapes have no such identification and no common fondness for their American subservients--that basically is the gist of their relationships that I only seem to be able to recognize. There were some authors in the 19th Century who were very clear about this disparity in the views that Europigapes have towards Americans and the deferential near devotional slavery that Americans bestow willingly in their groveling associations--notably Henry James in some of his more obscure short stories and novels. But now there is nothing similar in the understanding of Americans and the Richard Spencers with their Europhile connections to the really established Nazi party are the dominant features of the ignorance that I must suffer through when it comes to try to undo the clutching Americans grasping for every ounce of my creativity my energy my sexuality to destroy me but keep me alive for more experimental research (i.e. forcing a most unwanted baby out of me, also after they severed part of my uterus while I was sleeping in my own room--that is the extent of violence that two formerly married celebrities have been continuously inflicting upon my body and home for years--only to be endlessly awarded and defended and handed every single thing by Shuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump and I assume a plethora of more at top levels who also control partially the partnership of H-wood with Capital Hill.


-----------------

But the reference to how much "better" my situation may be by having these videos of slums inserted into my YouTube page does not take into account the YEARS of me studying and fighting to think, heal and obtain a career instead of languishing in poverty and being slowly murdered via poisoning and stress-related illnesses or death through all the decades of non-stop torture that has been forced upon me and is never stopped.

I have not sat upon a stoop in a ghetto getting numb just staring and hanging out in other words--as these videos show intending to pit me into some category. I also am not, as one of the videos then put on my channel showed, a part of the Jewish community and that is no place I can go for any solace as Jews routinely and adamantly attack me with viciousness and sometimes even moreso than the whites who watch on--(as their custom now is because they have so many minority minions doing their dirty work for them, but they are all under the thumbs of these creepazoids who I can't stand seeing or being around or being teleported to or having to deal with. If only I could just live in peace and have the protection of some semblance of a society instead of the mess and the deterioration of the US that these politicians have created--all under the thumb of their "chic" and "Classy" scumbag parasitic Europigape parasites whom they can't tell are just low- and sleazy low-class scum adorned with the wealth that they stole out of genocides and genocides and all their plunder and lies.


I remain under non-stop torture to the death. I keep writing maybe hoping one day something will arise to stop this travesty. I keep reading and hearing from news commentators (all on YouTube, which is why I continuously refer to that channel, to try to understand wth is going on in the US and why this situation concerning me is never being stopped although presidents have been directly involved in attacking me for promotion and profit). I see so many people commenting that "Democracy is on the brink" and yet, these same people see what is happening to me and they remain silent and "obedient" "good" little lying blathering pundits selling off bs to the public which violently attacks me for whatever reason they do it--(someone told me that "everyone gets paid to do this to you").

Somehow no one can equate this gang stalking terrorism with the loss of Democracy. The Big Lie, a term I used long before Biden used it to discredit Trump during the election cycle--and of course I got the term because Hitler used that term and I heard about the use of "The Big Lie" and all that it entails.

so everyone is keeping mum about the Big Lie of Gang stalking and the perpetrator ultra-wealthy celebrity liars who endlessly crank out fodder about how "liberal" and "humanitarian" they are as they try to run for office and the politicians try to become celebrities in order to "sell" their politics and their image.

I remain writing about all the little lies (and not even coming close to being able to write effectively or in detail as I am so blocked form my creative potential and so much of the little bit I have written for years has been stolen to the point that I have stopped writing all creative things just to stop scumbag idiots from stealing my concepts and then being promoted for it--has happened so often it's so disgusting it's not going to stop so I have had to stop writing all creative things at this point this is just endless tirades as my brain is blasted by the tech so it's like a truth serum outpouring with expletives included eventually.


So I am doing it again, entertaining the torturing bigots. The lies are piling up as the US is apparently being torn down by these very same people who are attacking me but promise so much bold and heroic salvation in the future if you just keep buying into their myths and purchasing their performances in both politics and in your celluloid alternative universe that is no marvel but like a marble that has solidified your humanity and your soul and brain into a hard and meaningless block.

But regardless, the numbers and millions of people now "displaced" and the untold suffering and misery has created so many casualties that my writing is just another one, seemingly on a more comfortable level than the homeless and immigrant migrants who are dying in the streets; I can assure you as a result of the politics and policies that people like those attacking me have planned with precision of murderers looking to suck out and suck out all resources and eliminate the population after sucking out and turning as many as possible into smiling and bowing slaves. The technology is also one of their big Lies secret weapons for the furtherance of the desperation-turned-into-slavery obedience and gratitude that the impoverished and destroyed must turn to for any kind of salvation. Meanwhile, the culprits keep cranking out their heroic universal salvation themes and memes about how individual and incredible they are. I remain living in squalor that has been forced upon me and no matter how much I fight no one ever gets involved. The bold headlines keep being printed out about the destruction of the United States and still this situation forced upon me remains a top secret and it's one of the biggest threats to humanity.

But I do not "deserve" to have every single chance and thing I have worked for blocked, stolen and destroyed and used by meaningless haters as their fake presentations about how much they "care" about saving Nazi bigot culture and a few of their straggling minorities who obey and are gratefully  fascist for promotion hanging on to the sinking ship that they are creating. Although they assume that they will inherit the Earth once they devastate as many millions of the global population as possible, I think they are just too greedy, selfish and kinda inherently stupid to understand that they too can sink in the filth that they have created so they can be "superior" through the elimination of everyone else who could possibly compete and succeed against them, as I have all my life until I was so poisoned and drugged and tortured I remain sick and partially paralyzed needing health care and now on top of it all fighting to heal from the endless non-stop destruction of my body without money to go to a doctor whatsoever.

I remain rambling in a sense, my brain is under very strong attack by their brain-altering tech (can't type clearly hacking and obstruction is very bad, my brain goes into eddies circles navigating between ideas and losing thread of thought constantly. I cannot function the attack on my brain is too severe so I write in a messy style).

No comments:

Post a Comment