Friday, November 12, 2021

"HEllo from the gutters" of LA ...(good bye). I was under mind control when I wrote glowing reviews of Spike Lee (who is a racist, anti-Semitic terrorist agent part of the cartel attacking me). David Berkowitz was an MK ULTRA/Manchurian Candidate assassin. I think he was drugged "out of his gourd" when he committed the macabre executions that helped anti-Semitic Spike Lee to come out with an anti-Semitic film which basically ingratiated him with the Nazi Mafia cartel which runs H-wood and the political fodder genocidal machinery of the United States and the fascist Nazis in Europ-a-land who have embraced Lee (after he attacked me using this racist protocol even more so). I regret the posts I wrote about him below, which I will not edit, but to demonstrate how badly I was under drugging/mind control/subliminal attack while I wrote the posts. I wrote of the mind control effects below and want to state that my honoring of Lee--who is 100% a member of this terrorist celebrity group assaulting me which has not stopped for a decade or longer---and my "honoring' him for this blatent and stupid depiction of Berkowitz (played by an "Italian-American buffoon actor) is racist "as hell" . I posted this yesterday on Facebook and was so woozy from mind control blasting into my brain and nervous system plus hacking blocks (going on right now as a matter of fact) that I just got off the laptop so the complete nausea that the technology afflicting my brain/body would stop somehow if I just got away or stopped writing, as these attacks are designed to discredit me as I go into ranting hate expletive-driven rants, or I just can't think or type any longer and feel extremely sick and dizzy so I must stop. Thusly, to continue. I could not post this yesterday but realized after having gotten off that this is a hugely significant issue and has been covered up for so long. What Berkowitz says in this video clip is significant to MK ULTRA programming and to the travesty of violence that the "programmers" and the expletive minion wanna-get-easy-promotion terrorists really are all about, underneath all their societal posturing (and mostly they are "respectable" members of "the community" in most cases).

 "David Berkowitz interview. The Son of Sam on Larry King Weekend. 1999 interview.". The TVisions. 




I posted this yesterday on Facebook and was so woozy from mind control blasting into my brain and nervous system plus hacking blocks (going on right now as a matter of fact) that I just got off the laptop so the complete nausea that the technology afflicting my brain/body would stop somehow if I just got away or stopped writing, as these attacks are designed to discredit me as I go into ranting hate expletive-driven rants, or I just can't think or type any longer and feel extremely sick and dizzy so I must stop. Thusly, to continue. I could not post this yesterday but realized after having gotten off that this is a hugely significant issue and has been covered up for so long. What Berkowitz says in this video clip is significant to MK ULTRA programming and to the travesty of violence that the "programmers" and the expletive minion wanna-get-easy-promotion terrorists really are all about, underneath all their societal posturing (and mostly they are "respectable" members of "the community" in most cases).


I have written today and the effects of mind control are now blocking my functioning so I will leave this as the slowly-descending into ranting post that it became under these obstructive mind control and hacking influences.

I can honestly say that having woken up this morning I immediately recognized that I was under brain-washing mind control when I claimed that Spike Lee's film Summer of Sam was one of the best movies--this happens often under these pernicious influences of mind control attacks. The aim often is for the terrorists to get you to claim openly that you admire them, their bs crap they put out in the media, that if I say I will watch their bs that means they have somehow succeeded in abusing me and then getting me to say that I will watch their s**t (please note the effects of mind control that I wrote of above are in full effect right now--hacking is very bad, I am sinking into ranting expletive-driven hate rants).

The aim of this sick organization en toto is to get victims to "love" their perpetrator abusers and to buy into the bs that they crank out, whether it's a celluloid version of some hyped-up fantasy, or a political crusade to "save Democracy" or "fight for the American People" as they all claim, these vicious rapist-enabling, mind control do-nothing about leaders who are really all ensconced in this organization to the hilt of their mind control daggers they thrust into public consciousness as often as possible.

This keeps happening to me. I also must suffer endless threats to my life for simply clicking on a movie and while under mind control writing something about how much I admire the expletive who stars in the film--all forced into my subconscious by the inaudible subliminal mind control technology, penetrating all my critical thinking capabilities by the incessant drugging that is always forced upon me. I also must purchase food that is marked on sale if I want to begin to be able to afford the food I need to heal from all this poisoning. The organization knows t his so they put out drugged and nasty food that appears decent in the plastic packaging. I take extra precautions to seal and make my food secure with all kinds of plastic bags and rubber banks so the mechanical arms would have to rip the bags open--and this group for now is using a protocol where zero evidence is provided to any victim as a safety procedure that is followed at all times. In the future they will NOT HAVE TO HIDEW their crimes when all governments and law enforcement have fully been infiltrated and all are greedy and violent supporters of this hate organization--and that is happening with increasing rapidity the longer no one does anything to stop this terror hate genocidal death organization to which you all reading this (for now) belong --or most of you. The rest maybe should rethink going along with it.


-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

"I just felt like a brainwashed robot. ...I just felt like I had no mind, like someone else was controlling me."--David Berkowitz on the question of how he felt while going on killing sprees during the Summer of Sam (by interviewer Larry King--vid below).

@14 minutes into the interview, Berkowitz explains the confusion that lead to his being "carried away by a paranormal" force--I believe he was very possibly/probably a mind control experimentee, instructed to kill as an "experiment" that went a bit too far. The mentality of people who utilize these technologies, drugs and mind control operations is as insidious as the crimes that appear as lone-shooter rampages and mass genocidal violence inflicted upon the helpless and defenseless. People are so easily manipulated and it is unbelievable still to me that no one ever mentions this subject or the ways in which people can be programmed to perform actions that essentially ARE against their Will.

Berkowitz also states that his mother took him to a psychiatrist once a week for a period of two years. It's possible/probable that the mind control drugging and programming were instilled and introduced into his system at that time. I am just mentioned parallels and probabilities to how these manipulators and callous power-thirsty monsters operate upon children and the innocent and unsuspecting. I know a lot of anti-Semitic groups like the "Italian-American" community--across the United States and much more pronounced in Europe and esp. Italy are very much advocates for destroying the lives of Jews using these systematic mind control operations. I can't recount how many people of that insidious group, how many people how many years I have had to experience this but it appears as a finalized conclusion with the mafia-driven "Italian-Americans" who have encumbered me with their vicious racism and hate (I am thinking of one actor in particular, taxi driver). I just really suspect so many "weird" happenings and situations now that I understand how wide-spread and supported this system of hate inflicted upon me truly is and how they operate is always ugly and sinister and hate-based.

The completely wacked-out Berkowitz could have been drugged up on mind control drugs people put in his food and led to a kind of slaughter by his nasty Satanic group which probably was a CIA action of mind control/brainwashing into creating Manchurian Candidate assassins.

---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

"SUMMER OF SAM - 'Hello from the Gutters'". ENT3R666. April 12, 2012.






HELLO TO THE STREETS OF LA
where the ants feed on dried blood, stale vomit and urine! (quoting from David Berkowitz below--the scene has changed from NYC to LA).
Some infamous writings and rantings of rage can be turned into great punk song lyrics...sung by non-punkster actors (I assume) who are playing for mainstream audiences who devour these tidbits in the salty bloodless theaters or watch sucking out the blood in the private streaming flickering shadowed walls in the halls of their private pleasures!
What a good movie portraying the satanic "Italian-American" scene of NYC which has brought about so many sordid deaths and so much terror and tragedy--but people can only look at the victim who has gone out to create more victims in the shadows of the flickering shadows of the moon of the lunacy, created by the "normalcy" of the mafia Italian-American NYC bigot circus of sexual repression turned into violent oppression turned into sexual obsession and mafia discretion.
I have to wonder how much anti-Semitism that Berkowitz endured at the hands of the bigot "Italian-Americans" of NYC and also how much Spike Lee has likewise portrayed--except that he got one of the "Italian-American" bozos to play the Jewish outsider and the actor makes Berkowitz appear absolutely stupid--which actually is the obverse as Berkowitz was a mentally ill genius unlike the more "normal" mafia greasebags who are terror wrapped in bigot wrapping and cultural trappings. But I love this scene and the rest of the movie has some "over-the-top" silliness but otherwise it's Spike Lee taking his demons out before succumbing to doing what it takes to get promoted "to the top" of the bigot 3-ring which he has done selling out. This movie may have been the fringe of Lee's descent into the abyss of the circus sell-out circuit.

-----------------------------------------

"The Son of Sam Letters". Alternative Deathstyle. July 20, 2020. 




-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hacking and brain-altering attacks are rampant as I write, have to struggle to think, write and even to scroll down hackers keep freezing and stopping the flow of internet surfing--constantly in fact. Hard to write, they are using some technology to bring emotions and biases that the ego otherwise would stifle and not just blurt out. I am blamed for this and tortured for my thoughts which this tech sucks out by people who suck everything else out of me possible to exploit and take and steal and destroy. My thoughts which are drawn out without the critical threshold of 2nd thought hesitation--it just comes out, it blurts out as I struggle to pound out words and fight to think. Well, honesty is extremely unpopular and they are forcing this out of me but it's not what I really would have written, but once out, I am glad to have gotten it out. Wish I could actually write without these encumbering blocks and then the stifling of my writings and stolen by creeple non-stop and me blocked from having any real public exposure to my thoughts--just you hackers and terrorists reading this. Well, screw it the punk scene is great, probably my favorite of all Spike Lee films and somewhat resonant of the actual reality of a punk show. Notice that the scene lasts for less than 2 minutes so I think that is about the best I can ever say about Lee at this point of his participation in this terror contract out on me so my view of him and his movies--like all the actors involved, meaning the males and females--all has "soured" to the extreme bitter distaste seeing their faces or movies.
But I thought of this scene in having scrolled down and seeing scenes of the actors attacking me who try to trigger me by posting their faces endlessly therein. My thoughts went to this scene of the ants feeding off the dried blood because I thought of the streets of sordid LA and the extreme battles-to-the-death that have ensued in that travesty terror elitist fantasy Babylon brothel blood-soaked place and it's themes and....I am now blanking out my brain is confused my hands can't write and that is all fornow...

-----------------------------

"Summer of Sam Dance Scene. There But For The Grace of God". raysjimmy. 




It's really a great movie and should have been included in all those lists of "best movies of all time" which never include this film--it's really a top-notch film in all respects from script to dancing to import but the creepy dumb guy playing Berkowitz ruined the film--like a souffle that should have been perfect but imploded in one crucial spot. Love this scene--encapsulates much of the theme of the film--which is why I wrote about the "Italian-American" aspect and racism and this terror organization operates when given a chance during a crisis--the film reveals a bit of the bigotry and witch-hunting violence for anyone straying outside of normal conventionality. Only this small bit of anti-Semitism was hinted at, but if you could hear the more private conversations of the "Italian-American" bigots open racism is one of the most common themes and spoken/slurred out like gluttons feeding off a frenzy. The film only hints at this but it's a big hint except it is ruined by the bigoted portrayal of the Jewish man played by some obese idiot "Italian-American" and I suspect that Spike Lee participating in this contract out on me is his own gateway into higher promotion as well as his reverse racism and propensity to try to become as bigoted as those he claims are biased against "his people" and so in order to appease them he attacks me with hate in his own little way (not like the really violent whites who attack me who are his "friends" I would suspect he and they would all say). Oh wel, to whom am I writing to anyway? Just more bigots reading this who fully support all this terror I think none of you would even give Summer of Sam any mention whatsoever but Spile Lee in his current incarnation as a black Nazi surely you all love his movies even if you can't "remember" this one. It's a classic it should have been given more awards and more attention and it should not be forgotten as being one of the best films ever!

-------------------------------------
------------------------------------

My brain by now, from fighting to type the above while my brain was put into some technological vice--affecting my concentration I was just fighting to pound out letters and get my brain to operate. It's rambling and seeming incoherent in spots because I am so dizzy and under such negative mind control/technological assault to my brain in addition to hacking blocks to the keyboard. The multi-pronged attack that never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...