Wednesday, November 17, 2021

(published yesterday on my Facebook page): The Biden Admin is passing legislation that is crucial and critical--and the Build Back Better deal is probably going to pass soon. Right-wing news outlets are blaring headlines that the President's approval ratings according to some polls is in the red zone and plummeting. How accurate these news alerts are the the references to these polls is dubious at best.

 "Biden Delivers". The Lincoln Project. November 16, 2021.




I really don't want another Republican administration any time in the near or distant future. With all the redistricting that the Republican State Legislatures are passing, I fear for the future and a resurgence of that travesty that the Republicans have created and brought to the United States and to the rest of the world. Not that Democrats are innocent but Biden is certainly doing a great job despite the foibles and the tragedy of Afghanistan which I think he is not responsible for to the large degree that the media and people are making him out to be--a villain.
Proud of Biden and the Democrats for passing the Infrastructure Bill and for the Spending Bill which will pass soon--undoubtedly much pared down but nevertheless something that will lift up many people (but more politicians where money will stop circulating and get somehow lost in the swoop between where it's directed and where it ends-up--

--------------------------------

It appears that the gerrymandering efforts to change voting districts will automatically ensure a Republican win in the Mid-term elections 2022. I would like to hope that if Democrats and independents make another concerted effort to withstand heat, standing in lines, and all the toil and travail that the detractors fling at would-be voters to suppress the vote--and I so hope that people will gather together and vote regardless of the redistricting. Perhaps a miracle will occur and Democrats will win despite the skewed districting leaning heavily towards Red making all the former Democratic win zones obsolete. Maybe it can happen. I really would like to think that if enough people go out and vote that this alteration to the voter demographic zones will not stop the millions who took the effort and went out and voted in the Biden Administration in 2020. If anyone out there who doesn't want more destruction of working classes, more entitled billionaires and millionaires having access to ENSLAVING people who are micorchipped then perhaps a continuation of Democratic rule may alleviate some of the more cruel aspects but undoubtedly will not stop the horror shop technology and the psychopathic criminals who have been handed carte blanche tech and death squad goons to inflict their hate fantasies upon the unsuspecting and innocent. I still see the terrorist criminal actors being rewarded in these celebrity sites and in lead roles and the rotating collection of one of the abuser rapist violent predators appearing with fresh plastic surgery, everything handed to them every kind of luxury adornment every kind of top prize handed to them--while I remain looking at my body completely disfigured from YEARS of these same people ordering my body be mutilated, parts cut out, my skin slashed and smeared with toxins that become ingrained into my skin like deformation tattoos. They've tried to knock out my teeth, I can't use three fingernails and thus three fingers becausd of objects inserted under my nails every single night for years until the nails blackened and fell out and grew back soft and useless. They are still trying to do this I fight every dfay to stop it. My legs have been made crooked my toes have been broken I need health care and have not been able to afford a doctor visit for a decade and they are still attacking me every single day and night with one celbrity after the next spitting on me raping abusing threatening punching raping abusing insults that never end. Me screaming in hate at them to get off me that they are repulsive every day. I see them with huge smiles lead roles and it's a never ending rotation of these celebrities. the pile-up of more and more and more and more of them is ongoing and has not stopped for years. The hacking right now is very bad so excuse all the typos I can't endlessly fight to retype every hacked thing.
The Biden administration is no better than the previous administration in terms of respecting human life or in stopping this tyrannical systematic form of discrimination that is just sheer torture with accolades and rewards and power trips and vacations and glorification being endlessly meted out to every psycho sick terrorist actor/pop singer/participating consort (some just partially participate there is a seating row of these terrorist A-list actors and pop singers and producers and POLITICIANS FROM BOTH PARTIES. But this administration is still a bit more lenient than the previous one which was really so violent (I think they had Covid-19 or some other virus smeared into my throat after I reacted in anger to their bs--in teleportation of course. But I am sick of seeing these creeps being put into limelight positions. The Biden Administration has really done nothing to quell this situation or stop these anti-constitutional criminals and this organization. In fact one of the lead politicians so fully participated in a way that demonstrated that she is worse than any Right-wing fascist Nazi/Mafia drooling over rape, torture, mutilation and then extracting a huge deal out of it. I am glad the Biden Administration is putting forth these Bills, albeit with what I have personally witnessed in the teleportation schemata of things, I suspect that some of the money goes directly through indirect means into the pockets of personages like the speaker of the house and et al. They are an atrocity in political terms and in personal life they are monsters bloated with power and money absolutely corrupt and liars and fakes. It's even much worse in terms of how these actors and pop singers and et al operate in the privacy of their collective terror teleportation operations which demonstrate immaturity lack of insight, knowledge and intellect and capability to rule. Thus I so hope that more people will vote for a change and instead of going with the terror organization that has roled and destroyed the country to such a great extent while these bigot fascist ultra-wealthy who are teleporting me are having a heyday. They are never exposed, examined or questioned in the media they are such a prop for the extended lies that the Government cranks out year-after-year about how much they "care" about Democracy. So there is a very long way to go for any kind of real positive change but I just am writing this because of the attempt by Right-wing media to discredit Biden andI so do not want a reversion to a revision of the lack of vision that the past former administrations have demonstrated (Reagan/Bush & Bush/Trump and to some extent The Clintons).

-------------------------------------------

As always, while I write and the hackers are making typing and thinking quickly almost impossible, my brain/head/mind feels like I am in a fog. My vision is so blurry from this brain-altering attack I can't think I can't write--I can't elaborate or get into any more detail it's so nearly impossible to think and typing is a chore to get letters out (stiffened keyboard due to malware attack, etc etc etc etc ad nauseum). I am blocked from earning money as I have stated so many times before. These people have forced me into a near-homeless situation for years and years while stealing ideas I write of and giving ZERO compensation for the block to my income, need to heal my body as they inflict more damage every day that is part of their protocol. They then insult how I look, insult what my body looks like after they have mutilated and made me bloated and crooked and sick and bedridden. These are the millionaires and billionaires who are being handed lead roles as they steal anything and all I think of to augment the lie that they are "democratic" defenders of justice and liberty and freedom. They are true fascist mafia criminals who have been told so endlessly that they are entitled to every crime and theft and rape and robbery and murder attempt. I ask again for people reading this to help me to be free of these people attacking me so I am living in peace in my own home which is paid for and safe and secure and with financial compensation for decades of having been poisoned, tortured now while fighting to heal, blocked from earning even a penny in any respect in any way so I can't afford to go to a doctor after they slash and cut into my body with these mechanical arms--ordered by the billionaires and millionaires because I am reacting in rage and hate at people who have personally attacked and raped and beaten and had my home and body made stinking, broken down, scarred up, filthy toxic and damaged beyond repair. They act as if I am some kind of b-word for reacting in rage to their endless abuse and hate directed at me because fascists and mafia out of Europe want to see me broken and destroyed and then enslaved and then forced to have a baby with some abuser who I would rather never have to see or have anything to do with--they are all so repugnant towards me all I see of them are disgusting people who should never have access to this kind of technology or power. So I hope that at worst Biden wins and that the world governments will in fact be run by responsible people who will never allow such crimes to be committed by this group of ultra wealthy who are granted every kind of reprieve from legal repercussion with full permission of top politicians such as Pelosi and yes...even Biden as there are the usual hacking signs that he's been involved in some collateral way (but certainly Pelosi has been and that is about as close to Biden as any conspiratorial crime can get). thus there is a long way to go to begin to get "back" to any semblance of a hope for Democracy in America but I certainly hope that my writing has in some way spurred people who actually are concerned to take the necessary actions and precautions to not allow this situation to fester and get out of control. the people who are using these technologies like their economic green lights to exploit and never face consequences (i.e. never have to pay taxes the wealthier they get) and like their criminal exploits they just get more and more rewards for the worse and worse egregious crimes they commit using these death squad goons and the technologies and poisons and drugs and mind control apparatus (in the media it's truly a crime and a threat to the future of humanity).

--------------------------

Solutions offered by a side-line commentator to the politico-sports flop show with all it's comedic commentators highly held in esteem in mainstream media making jokes as they "comment" but here's someone who, at least for this one video, has some side-liner bits of tangible advice (why aren't Democratic politicians taking any of these actions and then blaming Manchin & Sinema for all their problems?):

"Bill Maher: Trump Will STEAL 2024 Election | The Kyle Kulinski Show". November 16, 2021.






No comments:

Post a Comment