Friday, November 5, 2021

I INFLUENCED A SCENE IN A BLOCKBUSTER H-WOOD MOVIE! My 1.666 minutes of Fame! The MATRIX 4 (trailer) : YELLOW RUBBER DUCK SCENE with Keanu Reeves was INSPIRED BY ME.

"THE MATRIX 4 Trailer (4K ULTRA HD) 2021"

*Please note that hackers have altered this post below and removed commas, other grammar. I am really too tired of backspacing and correcting my already written posts to go over this again as I don't know how much the terrorists will remove once I repost after spending more time correcting. So I leave it like a kind of badly grammatical stream but just try to get through it.





 Only 13,334 minutes left for my Andy Warhol quota of Fame left unless I break the mold of normalcy for normal people, which I am not one of "those".


"I've had dreams which aren't just dreams." says the "triggered" confused, not-yet-superman protagonist to the worried therapist in a session. The beginning of The Matrix 4 trailer. Eerie music like metal being tweaked pronounces the Matrix in a tunnel of entrance into never-never-land until you pop the correct color pill. 


The next scene or thereafter is of the actor Reeves with a yellow rubber duck on his head, sitting in a mental gestation in his bathtub with San Francisco stunning views in the bay windows of his apparently not-inexpensive SF apartment or condo. 

How is this yellow rubber duck associated with me and how does it play into the Matrix?

Well, good thing the theoretical "you", the ever-watchful Big Brother all-seeing eye asks in the silence of your surveillance and hacking potentialities for interpersonal terrorism and all the nefarious deeds that entails in all the unfolding petals of the fleur du mal that you all have obtained your poppy opium high from all these years reading my posts and belonging to this terror organization which for many is akin to getting the highest high and for many others it's the lowest worst low trip ever.

I have two yellow rubber duck toys in my bathroom. Keanu Reeves has been just one of the rotating, revolving circus of celebrities teleporting me and following the protocols. One thing he said to me that stands out is that he said, "The only thing I like in your apartment is your rubber duck." ...and voila! He included it and I suspect the yellow rubber duck was his own personal trigger to remind him of the caught-between dimensional state that he has partaken in when it comes to my trauma-based not multi-dimensional teleportation trauma-based endless "film series" of "dark web" purport of "experimentation" but more it's interrogation sadistic gestation of a future world of sadistic exploitation. That is the Matrix that the celebrities have partaken in. I suspect when they treat each other to the teleportation that they have the most sensual sexual orgiastic revelries possible. For those they want to eliminate, it's being used as a terror and torture Matrix with no keys and no master teachers offering any solace or clairvoyant advice.


-------------------------

I definitely will see this movie and look forward to it, unlike most of the drivel that perpetually is being cranked out. It's not for the acting although what I saw of Reeves' acting was impressive and the special effects and what appears to be the plot is intriguing enough to have drawn me in. That is unusual. I will have to see what Ms. and Mr. Wachowski have brewed up for the latest version of this sage. Hopefully not to much pyrotechnic CGI warfare scenes which I think ruined the last few Matrix's in the series. 

---------------------------

--------------------------

P.S. A personal note in B-flat to Keanu Reeves. Dear KR: if you don't like anything in my terror surveillance torture and rape chamber that I have been living in as a recluse and torture victim all these years of asking people for help, except for the one item of a yellow rubber duck which I keep in my bathroom to prop up the tiny scrub brush I use to clean my fingers and nails--because terrorists spray fungus on anything that is wet and touches the surface that is flat of every item in the bathroom so I must have an air flow on all and everything (almost).  I urge you to please consider the following:

I have had to cover every crack, tile and panel of this room to block the terrorists you relied upon to teleport and traumatize me and support me and ask questions and etc etc because they have been doing things like destroying my body, helping terrorists to break into my room while I am unconscious who rape and disfigure and partially dismember me nightly, and etc. All the walls and floors and everything is covered with dollar store products and I could not even choose the look that I wanted to create what should have been a much nicer room, but terrorists ALSO spray brown goo  onto everything. The walls, floors, furniture and all has a brown stain permanently attached to all so there is only a browning-yellow hue to the otherwise what should have been bright colors of the colorful paper I glued and pasted with decorations onto the walls and floor. I covered the floor with various kinds of materials at least 4 times and terrorists used knives to slash them all. I can't use any closet space in this room because terrorists spray such stinking substances into the enclosed spaces that keeping clothing or items in anything enclosed is a certain stink death for these materials that I must constinuously throw away. Therefore my terror/torture/abuse/teleportation surveillance chamber is cluttered because all I use for my life is stored in various spaces along the floors, behind object, in boxes, etc .I try my best to live in some decent way but also note that every time I leave terrorists pour into my room and destroy my belongings, spray more stinking substances, break more items, make things ripped, torn and shredded so they are in threads, stained browning is yellow, the stains and stink are chemically treated so they never come out. 

All of this you relied upon to get your iconic yellow rubber duck prop for your movie and however you are using it to represent the victimized status of a mentally and dimensionally dislocated, multi-dimensional space/time vortex traveler that your movie has glorified but your cohorts have turned into a macabre example of the degradation of all that science could ever promise to uplift in the human experience.

If I were not besieged like this, I probably would have a shiny, happy colorful healthy living space and perhaps would not have this rubber duck in my bathroom even. I bought it to bring a sense of brief happiness in the filth that the terrorists have poured into my bathroom and continue to spew into my bathroom every single day. It is utterly disgusting. The effect of the rubber duck has worn off just a bit due to daily ceaseless onslaught of this situation which you helped only briefly one time and then have, like all your peers participating in this contract, allowed to go on while you used me for whatever you could get to enhance your own career and symbolic representation with zero compensation for me or for my ideas or for what you have obtained or just out of the goodness of human concern and compassion for other people you have done nothing to alleviate this terror torture for me but you used my rubber ducky as a prop to put yourself into a kind of silly quizzical mode in a solitary shot of yourself dipping into a realm somewhere between silliness and the Twilight Zone. Millions of dollars for you out of scenes such as this which would reach into the hearts of many people who feel that yearning for the brief little joys of childish delight in toys and silliness in the midst of terror and forces to terrifying and potentially destructive to all life. 

-------

It's not that rubber ducks are so unique, but rarely used in combination with a confused multi-dimensional traveler who is caught between a red and blue zone of life and death and the eventual rescue of the entire planet. You...Keanu Reeves, by using this symbol of confused victim caught in the throes of exigent forces but having the pluck to remain stuck to the material joys of having a toy--You've made money off the image of my rubber duck for this film and I remain here with not enough money to survive, left in the same space of desperation that your friends in H-wood are exploiting while you have gone on your "happy" way getting paid and promoted for this "borrowing" of the rubber duck image.

----------------
p.s. to the nebulous readers of this blog post: the situation with Keanu Reeves and this rubber duck story has been reduced to a more nebulous tone than what actually transpired. The violence is not mentioned that was directed at me, because I only used the more euphemistic term, "he followed all the protocols" but then some as well...should I elaborate? I have written of this before, I think it was last year it happened just before the pandemic took hold, around December 2019, this juncture of yet another perpetrator attacking me out of H-wood and this current post. The situation remains like the revolving circus sadistic psycho story of a rich and famous celebrity inflicting their fantasies of torture and violence and usurpation and abuse upon me, and then they steal my concepts in whatever form they can or want to, go off using that for their own promotion (by now the list is so long and I have tried to write of all the thefts of my concepts all these years but I am more tortured and they keep just getting away with all these crimes while I remain non-stop tortured slowly to death living in fith and squalor that I mentioned above--never caused by myself but by this organization and these wealthy people continue this slow death-by-filth operation. They continue to profit off the concepts they steal off me, even if used for a brief moment in a film it is a good touch to a scene of someone slipping in sanity or pondering existence in an abstract existential way before all the bloodshed of the violent film reaches it's inevitable climax which these films, and these celebrities, always achieve in these terror contracts heaped upon me. The wonder and little touches of contact with charming humor that they use in these films that are stolen from me that they then destroy or help to crush within me and my environment they certain pack into their "art" to make themselves appear as such charming, innocuous good-hearted kindly folk.

Yet I will nevertheless watch this film and it looks like it will be a bit of entertainment. I didn't want more high tech death war scenes which the trailer promises to input to a high degree as usual. I think it will be a good film, Keanu Reeves shows that he will perform well. He is a good actor. He defended me one time as well against a German Nazi who had raped and then began hitting me in an ever-increasing frequency after asking me for my ideas. But then he succumbed to following the protocols and did something akin but not so physically violent. Oh well, so much for learning from sci fi roles about finding individuality under the stress and duress of technocratic programmed matrix society....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...