Friday, November 5, 2021

I INFLUENCED A SCENE IN A BLOCKBUSTER H-WOOD MOVIE! My 1.666 minutes of Fame! The MATRIX 4 (trailer) : YELLOW RUBBER DUCK SCENE with Keanu Reeves was INSPIRED BY ME.

"THE MATRIX 4 Trailer (4K ULTRA HD) 2021"

*Please note that hackers have altered this post below and removed commas, other grammar. I am really too tired of backspacing and correcting my already written posts to go over this again as I don't know how much the terrorists will remove once I repost after spending more time correcting. So I leave it like a kind of badly grammatical stream but just try to get through it.





 Only 13,334 minutes left for my Andy Warhol quota of Fame left unless I break the mold of normalcy for normal people, which I am not one of "those".


"I've had dreams which aren't just dreams." says the "triggered" confused, not-yet-superman protagonist to the worried therapist in a session. The beginning of The Matrix 4 trailer. Eerie music like metal being tweaked pronounces the Matrix in a tunnel of entrance into never-never-land until you pop the correct color pill. 


The next scene or thereafter is of the actor Reeves with a yellow rubber duck on his head, sitting in a mental gestation in his bathtub with San Francisco stunning views in the bay windows of his apparently not-inexpensive SF apartment or condo. 

How is this yellow rubber duck associated with me and how does it play into the Matrix?

Well, good thing the theoretical "you", the ever-watchful Big Brother all-seeing eye asks in the silence of your surveillance and hacking potentialities for interpersonal terrorism and all the nefarious deeds that entails in all the unfolding petals of the fleur du mal that you all have obtained your poppy opium high from all these years reading my posts and belonging to this terror organization which for many is akin to getting the highest high and for many others it's the lowest worst low trip ever.

I have two yellow rubber duck toys in my bathroom. Keanu Reeves has been just one of the rotating, revolving circus of celebrities teleporting me and following the protocols. One thing he said to me that stands out is that he said, "The only thing I like in your apartment is your rubber duck." ...and voila! He included it and I suspect the yellow rubber duck was his own personal trigger to remind him of the caught-between dimensional state that he has partaken in when it comes to my trauma-based not multi-dimensional teleportation trauma-based endless "film series" of "dark web" purport of "experimentation" but more it's interrogation sadistic gestation of a future world of sadistic exploitation. That is the Matrix that the celebrities have partaken in. I suspect when they treat each other to the teleportation that they have the most sensual sexual orgiastic revelries possible. For those they want to eliminate, it's being used as a terror and torture Matrix with no keys and no master teachers offering any solace or clairvoyant advice.


-------------------------

I definitely will see this movie and look forward to it, unlike most of the drivel that perpetually is being cranked out. It's not for the acting although what I saw of Reeves' acting was impressive and the special effects and what appears to be the plot is intriguing enough to have drawn me in. That is unusual. I will have to see what Ms. and Mr. Wachowski have brewed up for the latest version of this sage. Hopefully not to much pyrotechnic CGI warfare scenes which I think ruined the last few Matrix's in the series. 

---------------------------

--------------------------

P.S. A personal note in B-flat to Keanu Reeves. Dear KR: if you don't like anything in my terror surveillance torture and rape chamber that I have been living in as a recluse and torture victim all these years of asking people for help, except for the one item of a yellow rubber duck which I keep in my bathroom to prop up the tiny scrub brush I use to clean my fingers and nails--because terrorists spray fungus on anything that is wet and touches the surface that is flat of every item in the bathroom so I must have an air flow on all and everything (almost).  I urge you to please consider the following:

I have had to cover every crack, tile and panel of this room to block the terrorists you relied upon to teleport and traumatize me and support me and ask questions and etc etc because they have been doing things like destroying my body, helping terrorists to break into my room while I am unconscious who rape and disfigure and partially dismember me nightly, and etc. All the walls and floors and everything is covered with dollar store products and I could not even choose the look that I wanted to create what should have been a much nicer room, but terrorists ALSO spray brown goo  onto everything. The walls, floors, furniture and all has a brown stain permanently attached to all so there is only a browning-yellow hue to the otherwise what should have been bright colors of the colorful paper I glued and pasted with decorations onto the walls and floor. I covered the floor with various kinds of materials at least 4 times and terrorists used knives to slash them all. I can't use any closet space in this room because terrorists spray such stinking substances into the enclosed spaces that keeping clothing or items in anything enclosed is a certain stink death for these materials that I must constinuously throw away. Therefore my terror/torture/abuse/teleportation surveillance chamber is cluttered because all I use for my life is stored in various spaces along the floors, behind object, in boxes, etc .I try my best to live in some decent way but also note that every time I leave terrorists pour into my room and destroy my belongings, spray more stinking substances, break more items, make things ripped, torn and shredded so they are in threads, stained browning is yellow, the stains and stink are chemically treated so they never come out. 

All of this you relied upon to get your iconic yellow rubber duck prop for your movie and however you are using it to represent the victimized status of a mentally and dimensionally dislocated, multi-dimensional space/time vortex traveler that your movie has glorified but your cohorts have turned into a macabre example of the degradation of all that science could ever promise to uplift in the human experience.

If I were not besieged like this, I probably would have a shiny, happy colorful healthy living space and perhaps would not have this rubber duck in my bathroom even. I bought it to bring a sense of brief happiness in the filth that the terrorists have poured into my bathroom and continue to spew into my bathroom every single day. It is utterly disgusting. The effect of the rubber duck has worn off just a bit due to daily ceaseless onslaught of this situation which you helped only briefly one time and then have, like all your peers participating in this contract, allowed to go on while you used me for whatever you could get to enhance your own career and symbolic representation with zero compensation for me or for my ideas or for what you have obtained or just out of the goodness of human concern and compassion for other people you have done nothing to alleviate this terror torture for me but you used my rubber ducky as a prop to put yourself into a kind of silly quizzical mode in a solitary shot of yourself dipping into a realm somewhere between silliness and the Twilight Zone. Millions of dollars for you out of scenes such as this which would reach into the hearts of many people who feel that yearning for the brief little joys of childish delight in toys and silliness in the midst of terror and forces to terrifying and potentially destructive to all life. 

-------

It's not that rubber ducks are so unique, but rarely used in combination with a confused multi-dimensional traveler who is caught between a red and blue zone of life and death and the eventual rescue of the entire planet. You...Keanu Reeves, by using this symbol of confused victim caught in the throes of exigent forces but having the pluck to remain stuck to the material joys of having a toy--You've made money off the image of my rubber duck for this film and I remain here with not enough money to survive, left in the same space of desperation that your friends in H-wood are exploiting while you have gone on your "happy" way getting paid and promoted for this "borrowing" of the rubber duck image.

----------------
p.s. to the nebulous readers of this blog post: the situation with Keanu Reeves and this rubber duck story has been reduced to a more nebulous tone than what actually transpired. The violence is not mentioned that was directed at me, because I only used the more euphemistic term, "he followed all the protocols" but then some as well...should I elaborate? I have written of this before, I think it was last year it happened just before the pandemic took hold, around December 2019, this juncture of yet another perpetrator attacking me out of H-wood and this current post. The situation remains like the revolving circus sadistic psycho story of a rich and famous celebrity inflicting their fantasies of torture and violence and usurpation and abuse upon me, and then they steal my concepts in whatever form they can or want to, go off using that for their own promotion (by now the list is so long and I have tried to write of all the thefts of my concepts all these years but I am more tortured and they keep just getting away with all these crimes while I remain non-stop tortured slowly to death living in fith and squalor that I mentioned above--never caused by myself but by this organization and these wealthy people continue this slow death-by-filth operation. They continue to profit off the concepts they steal off me, even if used for a brief moment in a film it is a good touch to a scene of someone slipping in sanity or pondering existence in an abstract existential way before all the bloodshed of the violent film reaches it's inevitable climax which these films, and these celebrities, always achieve in these terror contracts heaped upon me. The wonder and little touches of contact with charming humor that they use in these films that are stolen from me that they then destroy or help to crush within me and my environment they certain pack into their "art" to make themselves appear as such charming, innocuous good-hearted kindly folk.

Yet I will nevertheless watch this film and it looks like it will be a bit of entertainment. I didn't want more high tech death war scenes which the trailer promises to input to a high degree as usual. I think it will be a good film, Keanu Reeves shows that he will perform well. He is a good actor. He defended me one time as well against a German Nazi who had raped and then began hitting me in an ever-increasing frequency after asking me for my ideas. But then he succumbed to following the protocols and did something akin but not so physically violent. Oh well, so much for learning from sci fi roles about finding individuality under the stress and duress of technocratic programmed matrix society....





No comments:

Post a Comment