Saturday, November 27, 2021

I now have many ideas for a blog on film review according to my life experiences in mind control technology mishandling by novice technocrats, would-be dictator but established covert sadists posturing as benevolent heroes--sadists who may or may not feign being capable and competent of handing such extremely sensitive equipment, which they treat like new-fangled sex toys that are exhilarating toys for personal power sensational vibrations, triggering pulsations of hormonal bliss at power and violence over a confused and helpless person they target and torture (rape and slowly murder or quickly).

 "1984 (Nineteen Eighty-Four) - Thug Notes Summary and Analysis". Wisecrack. July 2, 2013.



I want to write a new blog, knowing that it will be censored and blocked from actual WWW access--confined only to the terrorist network (i.e. you reading this now at this general time in history).
I know that if I write anything that smacks of analysis and exposing the methodologies and behaviors of this organization in any way that isn't blindly optimistic about an extremely negative system of hate crimes that these technologies and drugs/poisons and surveillance teams have at their inept disposal--but I am tortured for writing anything that examines these behaviors and the deadly misuse of the tech by these power-grasping megalomaniacs with all tendencies towards psychopathic addiction in the mishandling of the torture apparatus.

I can't write any of the analyses I would like to now that I understand how the media is now pushing some of these actions in their movies albeit disguised and put under the rubric of formulaic movie plot sensationalism. In other words, the systematic protocol system and all that violence is hinted at but using the same old movie plots and formulas, thus no one can suspect that what they are really programming the populace into is the eventual inclusion of such activities into modern life but disguised in various lethal, purported "helpful" means of furthering the pleasure-principle of modern living in consumeristic society.
I can't write my thoughts I am tortured for every post--and attacked in order to provoke the writing of posts. But I want to write film reviews with or without the approval of this organization but the fact that there is carte blanche to torture me for writing in ways that are either threatening or critical of this organization and it's means and ways is now dangerous and impossible to get out into any public version and without dire consequences of real-life threatening violence as "reprisal" for trying to make my mark on the world instead of just being sucked dry by unscrupulous (to put it nicely) expletives in the media who still continue to surround and teleport me and ask me in interrogation, insulting and violent fashion continuously as they have for years for ideas which they then steal and use for their movie plots--omitting the "radical" portions and turning all into fragments of inserted racism and sexism but appearing as "alternative" using a small iota of the original concept that they tortured out of me.

***Besides all the other attacks, the omnipresent brain-altering "mind control" is the worst block to my writing capability and hacking almost seals the fate of being unable to really get anything significant done. I have more to say on this subject but the hinderances of all these multi-pronged attack systems makes writing more than a few rambling and hacked posts impossible to eek out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...