Saturday, November 27, 2021

I now have many ideas for a blog on film review according to my life experiences in mind control technology mishandling by novice technocrats, would-be dictator but established covert sadists posturing as benevolent heroes--sadists who may or may not feign being capable and competent of handing such extremely sensitive equipment, which they treat like new-fangled sex toys that are exhilarating toys for personal power sensational vibrations, triggering pulsations of hormonal bliss at power and violence over a confused and helpless person they target and torture (rape and slowly murder or quickly).

 "1984 (Nineteen Eighty-Four) - Thug Notes Summary and Analysis". Wisecrack. July 2, 2013.



I want to write a new blog, knowing that it will be censored and blocked from actual WWW access--confined only to the terrorist network (i.e. you reading this now at this general time in history).
I know that if I write anything that smacks of analysis and exposing the methodologies and behaviors of this organization in any way that isn't blindly optimistic about an extremely negative system of hate crimes that these technologies and drugs/poisons and surveillance teams have at their inept disposal--but I am tortured for writing anything that examines these behaviors and the deadly misuse of the tech by these power-grasping megalomaniacs with all tendencies towards psychopathic addiction in the mishandling of the torture apparatus.

I can't write any of the analyses I would like to now that I understand how the media is now pushing some of these actions in their movies albeit disguised and put under the rubric of formulaic movie plot sensationalism. In other words, the systematic protocol system and all that violence is hinted at but using the same old movie plots and formulas, thus no one can suspect that what they are really programming the populace into is the eventual inclusion of such activities into modern life but disguised in various lethal, purported "helpful" means of furthering the pleasure-principle of modern living in consumeristic society.
I can't write my thoughts I am tortured for every post--and attacked in order to provoke the writing of posts. But I want to write film reviews with or without the approval of this organization but the fact that there is carte blanche to torture me for writing in ways that are either threatening or critical of this organization and it's means and ways is now dangerous and impossible to get out into any public version and without dire consequences of real-life threatening violence as "reprisal" for trying to make my mark on the world instead of just being sucked dry by unscrupulous (to put it nicely) expletives in the media who still continue to surround and teleport me and ask me in interrogation, insulting and violent fashion continuously as they have for years for ideas which they then steal and use for their movie plots--omitting the "radical" portions and turning all into fragments of inserted racism and sexism but appearing as "alternative" using a small iota of the original concept that they tortured out of me.

***Besides all the other attacks, the omnipresent brain-altering "mind control" is the worst block to my writing capability and hacking almost seals the fate of being unable to really get anything significant done. I have more to say on this subject but the hinderances of all these multi-pronged attack systems makes writing more than a few rambling and hacked posts impossible to eek out.

No comments:

Post a Comment