Wednesday, November 17, 2021

DeNiro & Co.: Another mention of a very violent and horrid celebrity (and his partners--all out of Brooklyn) I implore this readership to pry off me as he's become glued into violently assaulting me by now. I must risk being labeled "delusional/schizophrenic" in writing this post and any post that details the terrorism aimed at me by the deranged celebrities attacking me in teleportation terrorist skits.

 I now must deal with the sexual abuse, harassment and violence and threats of violence from the actor Robert DeNiro. I suffered for over one year at the mental derangement of his good partner Pesci alongside the Gotti remnants of the mafia "empire" from Brooklyn (or wherever they hail in NYC or it's outlying parts) with sick and stupid disgusting comments by Pesci while I was in the bathroom, taking a shower, washing my body, eating, drinking, and the list goes on and on of vile and nasty, really "evil" stinking commentary that reflects an absolute scatological mindset combined with sexual "aberrational" dysfunction (taking into account "normative" values of respect for body image, sexuality and in terms of "healthy" views towards sex, the body and body image and what is at least held decent and sustainable for any kind of human dignity). I had to undergo, and still do, this group including famous black celebrities who partner with Mafia (who have achieved endless wealth in the years of participation in this crime and societal menace this situation portends) and have been pampered all with top Oscar Awards and "Haute" list of top-paid celebrities and on and on. 


The extremely violent (or menacing) threat now by this inclusion of DeNiro has reached the point where he is grabbing my body in debasing sexual ways while I am teleported and incognizant of my surroundings all done within a moment of me being either teleported or "awakened" (while sleeping and teleported) to being physically and sexually and in every other way assaulted. He grabbed my body in a sexually "humiliating" way that anyone could recognize. He used physically violent gestures at me (not quite hitting me with absolute brute force) when he tried to TRAFFIC ME TO A VIOLENT GERMAN RAPIST a few months ago. My arguments with him have reached a very interpersonal stage and I am in an "altered state" every time I am teleported so I speak in "my truth" whenever I am attacked by these loony tune performers (emotionally, when the cameras are not rolling, and they have access to venting their favorite forms of torture, punishment, mutilation and body deformation--the women who are all consumed with their body image and in being "beautiful" absolutely are thrilled and some of them dance and laugh after they order my body to be slashed, poisoned, bloated, etc. Deniro grabbed my body in a most disgusting and sleazy, old man way but something a rapist adolescent drunken gang-banger gang-rapist would do--this was this morning/last night while I was "unconscious" but teleported while in a deep (Theta?) sleep pattern but "awoken" in teleportation to be immediately grabbed as this man wanted a reaction. I slapped him and then the argument began. These types of interactions, which occur in one sleazy and disgusting or violent and abusive way or another from celebrity-to-celebrity, day-after-day, year-after-year, with their female "feminist" celebrity bigot blonde Nazis or Black adherents (minions) cheering it all on with glum, sullen or glaring stares as they sit in rows observing and probably offering hints as to how violent to behave. 


A few days ago it was Greta Thunberg, just as she was at the COP Summit in Glasgow, needing some kind of boost to her nefariously "righteous" indictment of society, aiming the most sharp barbs at countries Nazis really want to infest and infiltrate--the United States. And for over EIGHT YEARS it has been Pitt and his group--ever-enlarging endless hate and violence. Prior to that it was two Europigape very wealthy men--one from London with his ties to English Monarchy--and the other Italian who makes no stealth about his ties to French and Italiand Mafia--tied-in with Stallone and Steven Tyler of that horrid cock rock band (some members played in a horrid band comprised of another seriously deranged and violent rapist terrorist--Depp and joining on in were his French wife and very nasty child who is now promoted beyond belief and mostly for violently attacking me.


Prior to them and the many--perhaps 50 celebrities by now the count is ever increasing--were some realtors out of Miami Beach who I had tried to rent an apartment from in 2001-2 so I could attend a Miami university in a vain effort to climb out of the black hole of poisoning and destruction that this group en toto has inflicted upon me. And prior to all that, were countless people using the same formulas and drugging and mind control--people ensconced in "normal" society not at highest levels--but comprising various sectors that I jive with such as artists or activists--all infiltrated at highest levels of all their open groups (meaning anyone can join in these are not restricted societies). Always lied to and it's taken me decades to finally figure this all out.


So I write every day, as I wrote today, because of the threat to society that these criminal reprehensibles (sic--my term) pose for the future not just of one society but for all societies around the planet, as their Imperialistic and Colonialist aspirations are global and not confined to mere regional or localized positions or spaces. The technology is already offering profound global applications of surveillance, control, censor, and murder (in addition to government-sponsored terrorism such as rape as a form of torture and power/Kontrol).

I am thus being subjected to corrupted and and rancid and sexually debased nasty men whose preponderance of entitlement to being sexually administered to by legions of "gold diggers" has left them with zero respect for love--and probably the hate they are inculcated with from childhood in terms of raping women their larger "Italian-American" group is against is also an ingrained cultural norm. I should say they skip calling themselves "American" and just go straight to calling themselves "Italian". The absolute absence of any identification with being American but rather with Italy is a rhetorical device of mind control in itself. They fully align with Europ-a fascist Nazis and of course mafia organizations. Genocidal anti-Semitism goes along with all of these affiliations like spaghetti goes  with tomato sauce. The cheese topping is of course their reward for allowing the infiltration and in return they obtain mansions and castles in "The Old Country" and I can assure you DeNiro probably has many of those. 


I am thus being physically and sexually attacked by DeNiro with severe hostile acts of violence aimed at me by this most lascivious and violent predatorial exploiter. He is proud of these labels and makes it known that he considers being told he is the worst and most violent of all the people I have ever encountered as "a compliment".


I thus implore readership once more to get another very violent and hateful personality off me. I have not gotten into my responses fully to this person but without having known that he is in the process of a divorce (as so many of these abusive rape men are the celebrities all undergo the same or similar transition from being married to getting acrimonious divorce with huge settlements for the women and it's like a staple by now or repetitive pattern to me to see these violent men who rape or who support that ancient practice of power and control--which is a huge aspect of what rape really is--who are vying for this contract in a most violent way heaping abuse and torture and rape upon me day after day for years--and all go down that path of dissolving their marriages, going into divorce court, becoming crusty and nastier than before and inflicting more violent assault upon me as the length of time of their tenure of having access to this technology goes, almost like a direct scientific relationship between variables they all follow this pattern.


However, his background of bullying and whatever else has made him almost a completely violent person and sexually degraded and I just WANT THIS PSYCHOPATH OFF ME. His many either extremely violent roles in movies or silly (albeit RACIST in nature) dumb comedies for which he has been handed endless kudos by this establishment which has also foisted this terror and torture technology and "gang stalking" terrorism upon me as an almost entrenched and inviolable tenant for me to have to go through this with "no one" ever stopping or or being "allowed" to interfere.


This post goes hand-in-hand with my earlier posts today about incompetence and the handling of these technologies which are sensitive and highly dangerous to the people misusing the tech (which they ALL DO who attack me, including the high-level politicians who are egotistical terrorist hypocrites to put it nicely--except for Trump who was a bit more honest about the real doings of the "upper elite" or those aspiring to have a bit of that fascist and unconstitutional "power" that these terror death squad groups, the mind control technology and above all their access to drugs which cause so much disorientation to the target while they appear to be operating "normally". I suggest that these actors themselves are mind controlled and drugged and they truly do not care--as I  hinted of in my last few posts but it's impossible for me to follow train-of-thought and get words out while this hacking and brain-altering "mind control" tech is affecting my riddled-with poison and mind control drugs body.


Please get him off me. He is so violent and nasty and disgusting as they all are, but he's like on a lower level reaching down into deeper depths of depravity and violence. I suggest that the majority of people who are not "famous" would behave in a similar way if handed this technology. I try my best to try to convince people to get involved and stop the progression of this technology which is eroding society and there are aspects which have lead to some of the current crises in the Democratic process. With the green light to almost openly rape and torture that this globally plugged-in surveillance world affords the deranged and sexually abusive, power-mongering wanna be elitist fascist Nazis and mafia (with glorified movies endlessly being pumped out by these very actors, year-after-year--).


Get IT OFF ME. Disgusting hateful bigot nasty man grabbing at me, hitting into the air within an inch of me with extremely violent force (he played a role as a boxer and he's not shy about aiming punches into my body but within an inch of actually hitting me). This is when I try to get rapists off me who are beating and threatening me--just because I clicked on their movies and wrote a comment about how I thought their performance was interesting--not understanding how fake and absolutely meaningless their public posturing personalities that are contrived really are compared with the violently sleazy and putrid reality of their actual actions when they have access to inflicting violence upon someone else. 


-------------------

It is very, very difficult for me to type this out and think clearly. I just "remembered" that in my description above about DeNiro I had "forgotten" to include (but wanted to) that like all the "Italian-Americans" involved in this atrocity towards me, remnants of the Holocaust that these actions all are inspired by from these "Axis power" succeeding generations of haters. Germans and blonde, Nordic type absolutely violent predatorial fascists and mafia combined with these Americans who call themselves by their ancestral roots instead of defining themselves as being American. Always they must have at minimum a hyphenated label for their identification ("European-American"). I also do not like the term "African-American" but what terms can be used to substitute these when "black and white" are also nebulous definitions at best?


The old Axis powers are at play constantly with the "Italian-Americans" who violently defend the blonde and Nazi Austrians or Germans or French or those of that part of the planet-and all are fascist Nazi and all "hate" America and the Americans who partake of these  highly coveted terror operations afflicting me are all incognizant apparently of the hostility that their benefactors, the Europ-a fascist Nazis--all openly spout whenever possible (amongst their own "tribes" for example and openly to me when I am near them. Americans all conjoin with these types and are part of this push to kill the Jews, which is what this contract out on me really is about and it's really not about me in particular as I do not "belong" to that group except by birth and that is all. I have been rejected by that group and I also do not follow the tenants of the religion nor am I associated with any of it's diaspora off-shoots).


However, it's the people like DeNiro and Pelosi (very inter-connected and very similar in behavior-- in this situation and indeed in all situations they appear jovial for cameras and for society and in private they viciously defend Europigapes violently raping or attacking me. I was threatened with death by both Pelosi and DeNiro when I tried to defend myself (I too express death wishes for these people assaulting me). But these "Italian-Americans" like their grand-parents or great-grandparents are aligned with the old Axis power bloc much more so than any true identification with Democracy or American life. The black people who associate with these mafia/Nazi combinations make it a point to hip hop rap about going Gucci and shopping in Italy and being mafia and they truly are the lower ranks of the ladders who in turn support those who prop up the Europigapes who assault me who are and have been put into political and societal lead positions integrated into American society. No one seems to care that they express absolute hatred for America once they are welcomed in, get the royal red carpet treatment, and offered the best real estate and are handed positions of power so they can train their inferiors in how to behave and misuse power in order to crush opposition before it has a chance to even begin to have any chance at success. The entire operation aimed at me has been for that purpose and they are all scrambling to conjoin with fascist Europeans, a huge "muscle" force are the Italian mafia combined with the other (notably French, in my experience) fascists who all pose as being pro-Democracy. How they dance and party for Bastille Day. How they actually want to create a society in America that trul resembles the impoverished and the elite in splendor that 17th Century France allowed the aristocracy to enjoy that eventually brought about the French Revolution. Now they are colonizing America and the power pacts are these Europigape fascist Nazi mafia controlling probably drugged and mind-controlled actors in H-wood. Every single actor out of America who has assaulted me has his/her prime objective in living or shopping in Europe and going to Cannes and being invited to live in Europ-a-land mansions. That is their true direction that is what they owe their entire life allegiances to. 


It's now years of the mafia attacking me, and they have had spewing filth and toxic waste poured and sprayed on all my clothing and bedsheets, into my body into my ears into my hair and other orifices into my food for years--years it has gone on and on as they rotate the terrorist celebrities. All supported by the fascist, mafia dictatorship politicians on both sides of the aisles. It's a mess. I just want them all to be stopped, financial compensation and this hell to be stopped by some responsible political and societal entity which so far does not seem to exist in reality. My cat(s) returned to me, that is all I had left of a family they stole this love from me as well and keep threatening to kill my most beloved cat who has abducted years ago after I fought Depp to stop raping me (which he did not for almost two years) his nasty ugly vile filth daughter going along and also physically assaulting me alongside him --with his "abused" former wife joining in (both "abused" wives" joining in). All fully supported by this mafia cartel/fascist Nazi Axis Power conglomerate organization, aka "gang stalking".

They sicken me, it is disgusting to see them being handed top role year-after-year and knowing that they have not only stolen ideas from my writing but have been awarded for this kind of training process into induction into turning America into a COLONY controlled--as H-wood already is now--by this Europigapeland contingent of fascists and mafia with their American counterparts. DeNiro is one of those absolutely brainwashed puppets and so are his partners out of Brooklyn and it's years and years of me being assaulted by their filth and black spiritual morass. When will anyone ever stop these vile and repugnants (meaning ALL of the celebrities all of the terrorists within this organization when will the US Government actually adhere to respecting the US Constitution--something--this crime, that did not begin with Trump's nasty gang stalking terrorists trying to break down Congress on Jan. 6, 2020).






No comments:

Post a Comment