Thursday, November 4, 2021

My posts today were all inspired by reading of how many politicians and people involved in the January 6th insurrection have just been elected into higher offices. The US Republican Party did a survey and a high percentage of people responded that they advocate for violence as a legit reaction to politics that they find threatening or offensive. The celebrity rotation of lead roles and promotions and political aspirations who all have been involved in this terrorism and hate crime contract out on me continue to be endlessly flaunted by the media and by US Society. I remain living in a toxic and stinking studio where filthy odors, sprays and stench are poured, sprayed and emitted into my living space while I must close the one sliding door in order to try to block mechanical arms from entering into my room and opening the front door so people can break in and rape, disfigure and possibly murder me. the threat of being poisoned to death is constant anyway as this could so easily be accomplished. The mechanical arms get through the 2+years of cheap defenses I had to wait on a sub-sub-poverty budget to be able to afford at the Thai dollar stores so I could try to patch up every crack, tile and conceivable opening in this tiny studio--lasting more than two years and I still can't accomplish this goal because terrorists simply break into my room every time I leave and damage, steal, break and pour more toxic filth and rip off the defenses I have worked and save a non-survivable income due to being made disabled by this hate crime Nazi fascist Mafia organization in the first place. I thus remain being drugged up and writing these posts nevertheless because I am so ill from the detox process, which has been slowed down irrevocably by more poisoning and destruction of my body, my food is endlessly drugged up and I realize this every time I am into the 5th day of fasting-how badly I am extremely drugged up by the cheap food on sale I am forced to buy because I cannot afford to eat and buy the few herbs and replace all that has been broken and stolen each month by terrorists. Despite my many years of writing about the events that are dire threats to the United States and to the world as a result of having done NOTHING to stop this situation from continuing to expand, I remain fighting for my life in isolation being ignored and tortured and attacked with no recognition for my years of efforts and the "price" I have had to pay to try to warn people that the seeming "humorous" torture spectacle of me being drugged, raped, mutilated and tortured also has direct bearing on your sordid lives. The consequence is now that the United States system of Democracy is under direct threat and the environmental global crisis is reaching an elevated peak of utter destruction to the entire planet. No one could or can listen to me because I have been so discredited--ranting under torture and drugging and rape and violence conditions that are ceaseless and ongoing and never ending with no support or help from ANY SINGLE PERSON. Thus my writings have been relegated to being dismissed as the ranting of just an "hysterical" woman I suppose by your woman-hating rape enablers. Even those who profess that they are feminists dance in glee because of their racism when they are teleported to me. They then posture in glorified photo-ops because they feel so elevated and powerful. They feed off my every reaction of hate and rage while they dance an dlaugh and punch and rape and rob and steal my concepts and go off being awarded by this country and by this over-run by fascist system that is now spiraling out of control into an utterly Authoritarian fascist system of the reversal of Womens' rights and abortion rights and disparity and now even that slight reaction to the fascism is now in peril once more of being completely obliterated while I continue to write of the threat to society and people only respond as if my ongoing torture is an entertainment that they are privy to experiencing or profiting off or watching on their "dark web" screens while they are handed money from Dark Money organizations and operations. Then, those who complain about Dark Money organizations see my plight and continue to do the good ole boy thing and remain silent because they can't be put under pressure to risk their careers or lives. Now the country is suffering and heading towards violence Nazism and now abortion is on the chopping block and now death is approaching the planet because the environment was raped just as I have been. Plundered and ignored in all it's warning signals and signs by this organization with it's parasitic underwriting principles.

 Now at least one actor in H-wood has had to suffer the consequences of the death squad Nazi goons with their endless minority minions and trashy components doing the murder operations and filth and hate operations for them. One actor has experienced the result of his jokes regarding the leader one of these actors who is at the "top" of the rank and file probably and most likely has known about my situation. Now he faces criminal charges and his credibility has been tarnished due to what very likely is a retribution act by the death squad organization. I can't write more clearly because of the endless censorship silencing and threat to my life by these same actors and people currently and previously involved (Democrats and Republican leaders in Congress--I have been writing their names clearly for years and they remain being  honored in the media and I remain discredited after my drugged up hate rants due to endless torture that no one appears to think is some kind of anomaly or a threat to the future of "Democracy".

No comments:

Post a Comment