Thursday, November 4, 2021

My posts today were all inspired by reading of how many politicians and people involved in the January 6th insurrection have just been elected into higher offices. The US Republican Party did a survey and a high percentage of people responded that they advocate for violence as a legit reaction to politics that they find threatening or offensive. The celebrity rotation of lead roles and promotions and political aspirations who all have been involved in this terrorism and hate crime contract out on me continue to be endlessly flaunted by the media and by US Society. I remain living in a toxic and stinking studio where filthy odors, sprays and stench are poured, sprayed and emitted into my living space while I must close the one sliding door in order to try to block mechanical arms from entering into my room and opening the front door so people can break in and rape, disfigure and possibly murder me. the threat of being poisoned to death is constant anyway as this could so easily be accomplished. The mechanical arms get through the 2+years of cheap defenses I had to wait on a sub-sub-poverty budget to be able to afford at the Thai dollar stores so I could try to patch up every crack, tile and conceivable opening in this tiny studio--lasting more than two years and I still can't accomplish this goal because terrorists simply break into my room every time I leave and damage, steal, break and pour more toxic filth and rip off the defenses I have worked and save a non-survivable income due to being made disabled by this hate crime Nazi fascist Mafia organization in the first place. I thus remain being drugged up and writing these posts nevertheless because I am so ill from the detox process, which has been slowed down irrevocably by more poisoning and destruction of my body, my food is endlessly drugged up and I realize this every time I am into the 5th day of fasting-how badly I am extremely drugged up by the cheap food on sale I am forced to buy because I cannot afford to eat and buy the few herbs and replace all that has been broken and stolen each month by terrorists. Despite my many years of writing about the events that are dire threats to the United States and to the world as a result of having done NOTHING to stop this situation from continuing to expand, I remain fighting for my life in isolation being ignored and tortured and attacked with no recognition for my years of efforts and the "price" I have had to pay to try to warn people that the seeming "humorous" torture spectacle of me being drugged, raped, mutilated and tortured also has direct bearing on your sordid lives. The consequence is now that the United States system of Democracy is under direct threat and the environmental global crisis is reaching an elevated peak of utter destruction to the entire planet. No one could or can listen to me because I have been so discredited--ranting under torture and drugging and rape and violence conditions that are ceaseless and ongoing and never ending with no support or help from ANY SINGLE PERSON. Thus my writings have been relegated to being dismissed as the ranting of just an "hysterical" woman I suppose by your woman-hating rape enablers. Even those who profess that they are feminists dance in glee because of their racism when they are teleported to me. They then posture in glorified photo-ops because they feel so elevated and powerful. They feed off my every reaction of hate and rage while they dance an dlaugh and punch and rape and rob and steal my concepts and go off being awarded by this country and by this over-run by fascist system that is now spiraling out of control into an utterly Authoritarian fascist system of the reversal of Womens' rights and abortion rights and disparity and now even that slight reaction to the fascism is now in peril once more of being completely obliterated while I continue to write of the threat to society and people only respond as if my ongoing torture is an entertainment that they are privy to experiencing or profiting off or watching on their "dark web" screens while they are handed money from Dark Money organizations and operations. Then, those who complain about Dark Money organizations see my plight and continue to do the good ole boy thing and remain silent because they can't be put under pressure to risk their careers or lives. Now the country is suffering and heading towards violence Nazism and now abortion is on the chopping block and now death is approaching the planet because the environment was raped just as I have been. Plundered and ignored in all it's warning signals and signs by this organization with it's parasitic underwriting principles.

 Now at least one actor in H-wood has had to suffer the consequences of the death squad Nazi goons with their endless minority minions and trashy components doing the murder operations and filth and hate operations for them. One actor has experienced the result of his jokes regarding the leader one of these actors who is at the "top" of the rank and file probably and most likely has known about my situation. Now he faces criminal charges and his credibility has been tarnished due to what very likely is a retribution act by the death squad organization. I can't write more clearly because of the endless censorship silencing and threat to my life by these same actors and people currently and previously involved (Democrats and Republican leaders in Congress--I have been writing their names clearly for years and they remain being  honored in the media and I remain discredited after my drugged up hate rants due to endless torture that no one appears to think is some kind of anomaly or a threat to the future of "Democracy".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another day of waking up to abuse, insults and this latino murdering bigot nazi creep with ugly sleazy filth arnold who I have tried to get off me, as i have been doing with literally all this entire group from the moment they all latched on and all have obtained oscars deals all have stolen ideas from me (almost) or they just go on and on torturing abusing me so I scream out ideas about how wrong they are, which they use as their platform to push "their" original ideas about being new, original and saving the country from pig whore shit fuck scum like them ravaging raping stupid ugly dirty sick crap put into power endlessly and for decades. The cheers of the audiences the fans and the congress of rotten corruption incompetence and nazi fascist (communist) affiation continues to force me to perpetually beg for my life to stop being abused and raped and poisoned and beatn to death by this filth group as the white nazi trash men and women laugh, snigger because it is they who are the niggers and no one else is as low as they--but with law degrees many of them or the backing of professional con job hateful greasing the way for slime to push through every lie and deception and the destruction of the united states. Selling it endlessly off to filth like ugly, dirty arnold and his nazi euro-trash shit group endlessly no one but me apparently can understand that this is a group of infiltrators determined to destroy the country from within. They have been doing this endlessly but still they are welcomed in because of the lack of utter concern for america by everyone but no one less concerned about america then trump and his shit cartel. The filth of the arnold team of bigot slime scum brown nazi skinned filth today--who echo the shit of ugly arnold but regardless of all that I relate people only see the money exchange offered so don't care; but "fuck america" with derision and hate is what this dirty hateful disgusting evil gnome said in addition to "fuck you" for just fighting trump while he's a scum dirty leech latched onto the huge dirty parasitic filth of ugly arnold and the nazi group they belong to. I have seen this partnership of the most groveling mind puppet slaves out of latinos in miami who viciously assault me and obtain their permission to be excluded from the nazi purges which americans also are delighted to inflict--trained by nazi filth. STemming from stallone and his group out of fascist nazi italy and transplanted into Miami rubbing shoulders with the nazis of florida and then california. So they came at me again. This puppet completely repeating what ugly sick sleazy arnold really is and believes: fuck america. This sick crap who was governor of california does believe "fuck america" because this dirty creep repeated this at me while the american nazi celebrities sat silently they could not give a damn about america either.They ahve been handed plantations in france near the southern clime near cannes and all worship and praise when they land in facsist euronazi countries applauded (because they are such easy whores like shit pitt who gets this applause when he is posturing for movie concepts he stole from me like blonde and once upon a time in h-wood while he was murdering and dismembering and having me raped and tortured--that was way back he's there today sitting silently with hate waiting for this contract to be handed to his grubby dirty pig snout to suck and snort out more out of this contract. Like them all, their dirty shit nazi posturing psahychopath crap careers were in decline but abusing and stealing ideas upon and out of me and never-ending torture just at the moment I am waking up from having been injected into my bloadder at night with drugs and poisons (killing me via toxicity which is never stopped as well as the rest).//That I must perpetually beg for my life writing every day about being killed and asking for someone to stop the torture and rape and abuse has only been met by mjockery abuse silence and full cheers for the shit as i am declining being destroyed killed slowly have been fgighting every day my hair grey falling out my body covered with injuries from nightly assaults on my skin, fingers toes hair teech gums poison into my bladder injected while I am sleeping abuse while sleeping and in the drugged morning state, the poisons and drugs render me drugged into hysterical reaction as they abue me. Eveyr day some rancid sick fuck minority minion dirty fuck attacks me. Ugly prune-faced Al Green from Congress and dirty whatever his goddamn name latino should be sent to ICe rotten creep and his friend and partner and ugly nazi austrian arnold--all just viciously combined to assault me as often as much as possible. For some reason saying that oprah is a complicit nazi black playing the role that malcolm x identified as the blacks who aid in white supremacy (mediocrity) by playing enforcer of racist violence has been met by violence form all the blacks in power, literally almost all and full demonsration to the white nazi shit (ugly sick arnold is always there, the former governor of california still in power even moreso than when he was governor every thing his pig snouto can short in for his endless monnopoly of nazi overtake is handed to him on a cocaine-like silver platter the former drugs they all inhaled so their brains, mind, body and soul are completely devestated empty, bereft of all humanity they are sleazy shells of corruption and evil infestation with fake posturing of grandiose sexualized pschopathic "evil" they exude permission to commit all crimes and rape and murder in their every movie and action (even the creepy comedies always featuring white blonde women as the objects of loving adoration is extremely racist as only they are depicted in this light; romances are only featuring this nazi type) . Waiting now for over 16 years for ANYBODY to protect me, instead I get shit like al green this yapping bullshit crap ugly sick thing who did assault me when I clicked on his first impeach trump videos hoping someone would goddamn stop him from having endless and countless shit whores rape and abuse me. Instead this member of congress like elizabeth slotkin who put anothe progressive brown skinned man in power who is partners with mandami who rushed ot make antisemitic jokes in front of the white trash nazi filth calling himself antifa punk out of Germany so the german nazi bund in america would allow him to be partners with trump "all in the game" they would say just "politics" they would say.

  Another day these sick ignorant and nazi bigots were so disgsuting and ugly and hateful and violent and abusive I rushed at them screaming...