Sunday, November 21, 2021

Terrorist home destruction report: November 21, 2021. Terrorists are creeping in small groups as I leave or enter this huge, emptied-out condo where only the terrorist operation has occupied a few of the very small units. Prior to borders re-opening a couple of weeks ago, I was not singularly accosted when entering or leaving but now there are creeping groups with slouching types of both Thai and White racial identities barging into me as I leave or enter elevators, blocking entries, swarming me in various places, etc etc. They took a laser and cut into the formica on my kitchen sink, just at the thinnest part at the front of the basin of the metal sink area--where I have pounded in hooks into the faux wooden structure to tie the doors into stable position with all kinds of rubber stuffed into the huge cracks because the doors are at least 1/2 inch away from the back part of the cupboard so the mechanical arms can get through the back portion of the panels deeply buried beneath soggy, endlessly wettened stinking corrugated 2 mm wood paneling which bends slightly to the touch even if not wet. This is the prime area where the mechanical arms get through and there is nothing I can do short of installing another panel of putting cement to try to stop this endless egress into my living space. They could also break the structure if I tried to do this and I would be left with a huge gaping hole and a huge problem with the landlord. I have left it as is, and now they have cut the entire top portion of the formica so the structure could, if they cut into another part of this 2-inch formica extension surrounding the sink, literally cause this layer of structure to collapse and break completely.

  The slouching, slinking white Europ-a men and their thin-as-possible/young-as-possible heavily made-up Thai female consorts who eagerly and happily with animation and a thrill to be part of the white fascist Nazi power structure by conforming to fascist Nazi protocols (I have seen it very much before in other races in other places) but it's always the same configuration everywhere I go. They attack me in staggered tiered formations as I leave and enter, and of course the hostility and violent actions taken while I am driving and in stores and leaving entering walking stopping and in every other way I am accosted by sometimes hundreds of the same types of configurations while I am simply trying to get from point A to B on some elongated journey I must take to buy the best discounts at stores which are miles apart. That in itself as to why I must do this is another long story which I have written of for years.


So they are breaking more of this unit which I am financially responsible for. But they are openly attacking an area which is a direct portal of extremely violence aimed at me, this area of the kitchen sink and the wooden (faux wood, greasy plastic sort of coated ugly tan doors which have been sprayed for all these years with brown, stinking sprays that nothing gets off because they are laboratory concocted. (Hacking as usual is making this extremely difficult to type, I am not able to access my real vocabulary or linear train-of-thought all attacks are on "go" at this moment while I fight to get this out so excuse all the randomness and typos and hack inserts or deletions).


Teleported to death and hate scenes last night. So tired from endlessly detoxifying hardened chemicals that have cemented into my spine and body tissue, my intestines and all along the routes and sinews of my body cavities. I am exhausted merely from that endless effort and the sickness attending the detox from these mind control and hardening poisons which alone would destroy most human beings but I have survived, only to have to deal with so much stress, hate and violence from these terrorists who both teleport and attack me in every single place I go and live only so they can be assured of a promotion and a place secured within this ever-enlarging, ever-increasing hate organization of Nazi/Mafia terrorist proportion--I continue to have to fight alone what most people would have died from if forced into this position but I remain fighting and alive fighting for my life and writing about it yet once again as I have done for over a decade to the same silence and the same repetition continuing and the same people who were attacking me over a decade ago (who began DECADES AGO) still behind the people from H-wood who got their endless promotions for attacking me with absolute racist hate and brutality and violence and destruction and all obtaining endless hormonal highs and deals and promotions as they latch on and never let go or stop or are stopped. One president and his entourage after the next so blacks can be promoted into this structure and then Nazis and now "Liberals" and "Democrats" and it's just endless creeping around and me writing about it to the endless silence of the void reading these posts (for over a decade).

--------------------------------


My thought process was in a type of "vortex" and lack of cohesion due to the intrusion of mind control tech blasting away at my brain while I wrote the above: the terrorists who broke into my room while I was out shopping the last time I left, in addition to using a laser to cut through the sink formica so the piece can easily be broken and the entire sink area destroyed, irreparable so I would have to replace the entire sink area, costing hundreds of dollars and possible eviction or something like that--with harassment and abuse by this very violent landlord--etc etc but..the terrorists also completely saturated the fabric I have used to line the one operable chair I have in this room which I sit on every day--they cut out the soft protective lining of the bottom of the metal prongs of the structure of the wicker chair--the fabric I put on the floor to protect against the individual wooden slats of the faux wooden floor being lifted up to insert mechanical arms--the coating I put on the floor to stop this has been slashed into ugly and disgusting, stained patches, so I put fabric on the bottom of the chair pieces but of course the terrorists just used knives to slash into the floor covering anyway. And they saturated the fabric covering the pieces to protect the bottoms of this one chair with STINKING AND PUTRID liquids that remained wet and soggy at least 24 hours after having put this on the chair--the entire area stank so badly I had to take all the fabric I had tied very securely off and replace them with other very thick padded fabrics which I had been saving to clean this floor--bending and tying string so it would not be loosened again as they these terrorists have created with the last protective covering so they pieces were falling off, made blackened with filthy greasy material until they finally just sprayed this stinking fluid substance and then also cut into the formica on the 2-inc area of the formica area around the metal sink basin so the entire structure coule easily break or be broken, slowly absolutely destroying the entire formica countertop which would have to be replace--the sink and all. The rest of my studio was sprayed with fungus and mold and the toilet sprayed with urine so it stand and the entire room was stinking and putrid once I returned--absolutely exhausted from having to drive at least ten miles in order to get my money out of my bank account in a way that wouldn't have charge me an extra $40 instead of the $30 that this group forced out of me because they closed the entire one branch of the one bank that will honor a cashier transaction without that extra $10 fee (and most banks in Phuket won't even do that even with a $10 fee attached). I had to spend at least 3 days with my very injured body cleaning and repairing this stinking mess, neglecting to do the things I really want to do or have to do, exhausted beyond belief and in pain from the hard poisons which NEVER stop coming out of my body ever-so-slowly in tiny bits that break off, taking off internal body tissue in the process (literally ripping out of my body so I must also have to repair internal body tissue as well as deal with a suffusion of toxins that rush into my blood stream--now ten years + of this going on and on as I am tortured and attacked day and night, my body blasted with torture technology--tears endlessly forming around my eyes and tears streaming down in these attacks on my eyes/nosethroat that the microchip implants have given the terrorist goons a thrill to inflict upon me if I begin to laugh at the silly videos I watch because all fun, happy people just avoid me, I am left with hate surrounding me and ugliness and filth and stinking mess that these creep terrorists create in my living space and into my body and my life is surrounded by hateful and stupid and sleazy sick creeps operating their favorite hate abuses heaped upon me as the world watches and most people think it's a fun video to watch and can't wait for more and more of this technology to be dispersed. So I am now writing in a stream of rage because the tech is also affecting my emotions in a way that critical and calm thinking has stifled due to this tech blasting into my brain as I fight to get around the endless hacking. Right now the page I am typing on is jumping as I write each letter out--I mean pound out each letter as the keyboard is too stiff to simply write easily upon. If I type faster than at a pounding slow pace the hackers juxtapose the letters so every word written at an increment to the actual speed I can type is absolutely jumbled. So I write this again and again and again and watch on the tube about how murdering protestors (laws enacted back in January or February in States such as Florida allowing legal protection for people who literally run protestors over with cars, even if that results in death) and so, as I write and write and people just read thses posts and can't wait to have more of the technologies handed out to the lower-level goons who participate instead of just the very wealthy--I remain writing and writing and today is just another addition to the censored, unpublished and blocked from all access to mainstream to read--I also have had to block out all "friends' because of the gross numbers of trolls using various identities hacking into various pages to attack me. So I attempt to write today, as I have been doing about this egregious affront to all liberty and privacy which has been fully condoned and accepted and participated in by the list of politicians that is now getting longer and longer, year-after-year--with hissing hate and violence and death threats and ensuing greater destruction. The silence remains and it never is stopped. Waiting to see if America is not going to fully become an infiltrated 3rd world country ruled by Europ-a "investors" and immigrants allotted the best waterfront properties by realtors who are so keen to marry these fascist Nazis and have me swarmed and tortured in places I am paying my own sub-poverty rent in because this organization has poisoned me and broken vertebrae and bones while I have been in that deep, MK ULTRA microchipped/teleported comatose sleep state so I can't feel anything (they also insert various pain-killers into the affected areas so I don't know that I was attacked upon waking). and.....it's just going on and on. I keep waiting for the tenure of various corrupt politicians to bring in perhaps a newer administration and it's only just the same situation from one Republican or Democrat to the next. I used to blame Obama but now I see that he was much more kindly in only one respect than the ensuing administrations and it's just a downhill descent which I do hope that my writing will somehow provide some kind of revelatory reaction out of to the contrary to this colonization into Nazification of America and the rest of the world (i.e. Thailand which is absolutely a colonized country and controlled by these factions in a most overt way, which is why my writings are so blatantly "radical" because the oppressive atmosphere is so open and unconcealed here in Thailand, but still so coated with hypocritical media distortion to the superficial contrary back in the United States (and also in Europe to a very large degree--oh the posturing about righteous attention to fighting against fascism and Nazis is a repugnant lie and distortion of the real activities that I have had to unfortunately be subjected to and thus have to see clearly albeit in this distorted "experimental" teleportation situation which so far is unsubstantiated and thus I appear "crazy" if I try to report this to anybody officially). I so hope that one day evidence will be put forth of my claims because I know there has to be ample video evidence of my teleportation and the endless decades of assault upon me while in all the various waking and sleeping states. For now it is impossible to get a single person to defend me openly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...