Thursday, November 4, 2021

I wrote explicitly of the grave dangers of allowing these terrorist celebrities and politicos to accrue more power in their mishandling of these sophisticated technologies and the death squad system, which was ignored and blasted as a joke by many (of you with access to my blocked and private posts which you are all hacking into). I warned of the future consequences time and time again for years and got tortured, mutilated, mocked, terrorized by HUNDREDS of people for every shopping excursion and driving experience (as I have no social life due to paralysis from poisoning which is also not stopped and I remain absolutely under threat of covert murder and every day I am poisoned in some way or another). No one listened. I wrote and wrote of how they will eventually attack many of you (or others you think are "safe" and part of this disgusting death system. Now RUST never sleeps in that ETERNAL sleep of death and destruction. The heroes who promise salvation and rescue of society are actually it's deterrents. The solution you think is final will never end and you may become one of it's collateral statistics. The silent ignorance you all feign for your assumption to a red-stained throne will be so slippery and coated with mass murder victims' blood that you may slip and fall and smash your own blank and ignorant heads into the cornerstone you thought was a secret society based on respect for it's obedience and just following orders minions. The symbolism I write with is now being ignored as usual. At least I got something out to the Gone with the Wind Out to Lunch fans and voters and silence-mongering thugs and goons. It's also very hard to write with hacking interference, continuous block of my brain operation due to remote tech afflicting my brain, threats of death if I write more explicit accounts of the violence which ,if I do, gets the perpetrator criminals more promotions into their coveted public positions, so they never stop torturing me to obtain these reactions and then feed off the violence of torture by inflicting as much harm as possible without outright murdering me. Now some or maybe even an ever-increasing number of you reading this who knew about this situation of this teleportation contract out on me are now suffering or see that the United States is in a precarious threat and decline due to the ramifications of allowing this technology and this system death squad goon fascist Nazi and scumbag minions to proliferate as it has grown and continues to grow. I remain writing every day as I am mutilated every single night while sleeping as abuse and hate and violence are endlessly directed at me by creeple who remain being put into the limelight in all spheres of life possible (the most visible being the media and in politics and that has been the arena I have had to fight in--alone).

No comments:

Post a Comment