Saturday, November 13, 2021

Conformity versus ostracization versus elimination.

 



...but oh..how that dark side of the lunacy comes to the light of the darkest black of night when teleportation amplifies the spotlight of the circus-circus frowning clowns who can reveal to one another a group cluster flicker of insanity that is acceptable because according to the DSM-IV-TR, actions of violence inflicted upon a minority by a majority are not deemed to be any kind of mental disorder or aberration from the "norm" and thus is not the moral or mental responsibility of the lemming that partakes of group violence because it is not confined to the actions of a solitary perpetrator who behaves in asocial mannerisms.
Thus group violence remains a tenant of society and is not considered any personal defect or blemish upon the characters of the people who coagulate into a mass of violence. They are instead often lauded for their actions or in their group consider each one as a brother or sister acting in a righteous cause whether it's a hate crime or just actions of persecution for purposes of group catharsis, ritualistic elimination of an outlier or threat to their commonality.

-------------------------------


IT's very hard to avoid when sleeping, teleported and put under hypnosis as people "egg" you on to obtain a reaction from their "trauma-based" insanity clause for which they are contractually paid in a whole lotta filthy lucre. A key to try to self-hypnotize I must make this my mantra to the insanity of the dream-factory-makers of H-wood who need to create tense, ugly and nasty violent and stressful situations to prove that they truly don't give a flying fickle about anything as trivial as respect for other human beings, love and compassion, sanity and morality, ethics and philosophical concerns for the uplifting of humanity:

==========================

"Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf (1966): Killing Martha". mutinyonthekitkat. 



An H-wood, art-house, teleportation dream sequence movie clip I experience at night myself--the film resonates with the dark side of the lunacy that technology affords.
Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf with her books and need for a room of one's own? "Dangerous" women must be KONTROLLED CO-INTEL-CONTROLLED! I have been labeled as being "dangerous" by rapist men who torture, abuse, kill animals (order them to be killed by their minions who will perform every and all crimes for these men). I have never participated in violent crimes, never condoned rape, and don't associate with people who have no moral conscience who will do anything if they can get off on it or obtain a promotion. The pyramidal schemata "rewards" these men (and their female counterparts) with excessive rewards for enabling extremely violent and dangerous actions to become normative values albeit hidden in the dark lunar eclipses of ecstatic and orgiastic ritualistic offerings and sacrificial purgatives of their excessive and dangerous propensities towards violent thrust for power and control Co-Intel-control. Kontrol. Yet I am labeled as being dangerous for defending myself against their global organization instead of meekly submitting or succumbing to it or them as most do (or risk being sacrificed themselves or teleported to absolute violence). These (me) are the types of people who are labeled as being terrorists (by government which is a terrorist organization in many respects) and by the local sub-groups operating their sub-strata terror death squad "gang stalking" operations. I am branded as being "dangerous" and thus "dangerous" women must be Co-Intelpro-Kontrol-CONTROLLED. The irony is stifling yet it's abysmally accepted worldwide...

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Played by actors, written by writers who delved into the complexities betwixt sanity insanity and societal conventionality.

=-------------------------------

"How Foucault Saw ‘Madness and Civilization'". Pocketbook Philosophy. September 24, 2020.




"Art and Mental Disorders - How are they related?". The Secret Plot. June 2, 2016.



Regarding video above on art and madness: The little cameo depictions of "insanity" in characters as depicted by "normal" iconic actors is insanely humorous to me because some of the very same actors have teleported me to their personal private idaho ho ho traumatizing insane mentally deranged skits! It's funny to see them "acting" whne in reality they truly are a bit off-key and not anything like an edited and glossy movie fictatious make-up-laden fantasy. I have only watched a few minutes into the clip and hasve not seen all the actors and their respective "insane" roles played in movies but so far within the first two minutes I have counted no less than 2 actors starring in films about mental disorders/illness/insanity and they all are performing these acts towards me to "traumatize" me in ways that reveal true dissonance within their very mental make-up and a lack of cohesion with any kind of true moral compass. I guess another term for this is "entitlement" to "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law". Lawlessness and encouragement of what are called mental disorders are all allowed for the "elite" set of societal "icons" but icons of what exactly?

------------------------------
-----------------------------

"Ceremony - Dead Moon California / The Difference Between Looking And Seeing". Joelisonfire. 




Lyrics:
Opened my eyes with temples in strain
pictures of strangers I've wanted to meet
they're not as real as the bones that I sleep in
missing people that never went missing
when I am real I look forward to living
maybe someday I'll be a good person
Unsatisfied with love and kindness
just focused on the self
absolution reeks of weakness
temporary culture makeshift
bad will go the time for them
a death taking place
I've watched my generation piss themselves again
Hide from snakes with arms and legs
I'd rather just blend
Mr. Graves digging ditches
cemetery for the living
Shallow minded patrons suit this million man march
in this rotting gut degeneration there's only the ebb
The foundation collapses
we continue to hurt
knee deep in a river
but we're dying of thirst
the foundation collapses
we continue to search
knee deep in a river
but we're dying of thirst

------------------------------------

"What is Deconstruction?   Key Concepts of Jacques

 Derrida)". PHILO-notes. January 31, 2021.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet again, another nazi white trash filth celebrity this time a "news" bs propaganda agent for the Nazi English Crown via Fox News has some to violently threaten me. His lie which I absolutely ever believed but under etreme sickness and endless abuse in teleportation and elsehwere from the partners of maga fascist bigotry celebrity political bs propaganda are the liberal fascist nazi frauds endlessly murderously assaulting me. They converge the pig scum who have profited in millions and endless awards from decades not merely "years" of assaulting me with deadl piosoning and hate sit silently as the white trash filth ape pig is threatening my life with every single action I take in my room, my private personal domain which I am paying for barely able to survive from their decades of rendering me paralyzed, disabled fracturing my spine and poisoning me into a huge, deformed hard-rock-like structure the poison never coming out. AT the moment still shitting poison out but as sick as I have bee nfor weeks while ugly filth arnold was violently assaulting and threatening my life whjile being appluaded by scores of "fans" im public settings his "career" from his _retired" state now amplified by this enmdless hate promotion machinery putting every defunct lying scum into power, rather then these same scum rotten filth slipping away and new talent and ethical people actually replacing this trashy filth sick scum. I am fighting back and I kow this creep fired from Fox will be promoted for his rancid lying podcasts about how much he is aghast at what Trump is doing. As I wrote endlessly , people like Schmucker nazi-son similar to MTG who have "defected" were put on the other gravy train but still the same central nazi operating system to deflect independents from their chagrin at having lost their farms, etc. Dirty Schmucker Nazi-son with his English backing and his rancid dirty "family" live in England as he has stated in an interview with nazi piers morgan really endlessly amplifying opdcasters and celebrities to instantly violently attack me after clicking on the "click bait" all professing to hate trump and the maga nazi party. The click bait as usual lured me while in an endlessly sick and traumatized escapism situation of blocking out the yelling death threats from the OTHER pieces of shit who are just going on and on at me for hours pe day until I get online to shut them up./ A plethora of more shithead rwhores always adulated by the 4t Reich nazi youtube and media machine then promote them. Because this stinking filth creep, without all his make-up artists covering up his rancid face he looks like the redneck he is and is as nasty as nazis are on the first minite of attacking me, in front of ugly dirty arnold and the rest of this team of shit and filth. All of them claiming to be shocked and against what is happening in the trump administration perhaps ugly sleazy dirty violent viloe ugly arnold is not making huge professions of "caring" abaout america but nevertheless he's one of the biggest backers of the worst nazi take-over perhaps in U.S. history which schmucker nazi-shit-son is endlessly advocating while being presented as a "fighter" against it, just as MTG is welcomed into the Progressive brown skin cartel of Nazi inclusion into the plantation Party. //I call him schmuck because that is a stereotypical "Jewish" term used on East Coast or used to be much more frequently used. AS thsee stupid apes are so racist and dumbly bigoted Iand that term rhymes with his dumb name (Engish mame) I use it but it's so apt that schmuck is extremely appropriate. Dirty Mandami also used Jewish slang or "Yiddish" type words in front of a German white trash "punk" pretending to be anti-fasfcist and fully supporting nazi and rape and death squads with full welcome to come on in and infiltrate the U .S. by ugly dirty Arnold controlling absolutely lying dirty Elizabeth Warren--not dissimilar to dirty Schumcker carlson ugly dirty tucker too bad his podcast is popular and progressives mention his bullshit spasms of fake pretense at caring about american society (again I repeat he's english agent his family and life is based in England controleld by Rupert Murdoch the controlled Opposition who "used to be Republican" white nazi trash shit male nazi bigot). I am so endlessly ill from the poison detxox which never ends and they hack click bait while I try to escape because I am so weak, sick and alone to blot out their ugly shit voices and death threats, the last pig ape scum sits offering more abusers to threaten my lief. English shit is there because I watched a clip which stated an awards ceremony and the randic beatle dung was featured as the charitable event audience member gorified as celebrity smiling for the camera in a fraudulent compassion sell-out pose. //I think mccartny actually participated in having michael jackson killed that is how "evil" and nasty violent he truly is. Not just live and let die, but a hateful vengeful bigot murderer as they all become the more laxity is involved in allowing them to inflict this covert torture and poisoning upon targets. Michael jackson had "screwed" mccartney (of beatles--and hacking is so profoundly obstructive I can't type I am sruggling to use lower-case and I can't even type at al or think clearly). But mccartny is so vile and nasty as are the english on a murder nazi imperialistic trip with me so that is their real agenda towards the united sttes the stupid dumb dirty shit of whorewood assume they are welcome celebrities in england so they hand me over to get their own english controlled promotion into awards always stealing my ideas in the process. I can only get this out the hacking is so bad. Also brainwave obstruction rendering me mostly in hate and ranting mode, compartmentalized memory and brain function artificial dysfunction this tech and brain implant system endlessly render me into this state while hacking keeps me so focused on fighting to type and the brain attacks while I"m in this frustrated state are backdoor hacking operations.//the creep filth (of this group the celebrities and politicians) but this ugly sinister tucker carlson so formely adulated and now is bying for more awards and promotions to get out of podcasting as so many fired and canceled podcasters from cnn and msnbc are also involoved in to get their careers back on high pay status and fame enhancement but they are the same lying controlled shiite operating for the same centrifugal purpose from the same central force controlling them all. //looking at the Venice Film Festival and seeing upon asking AI which American f-ers celebrities are being honored or featured is a LONG LIST almost comprehenwive listing shit who hack their videos routinely onto my y outube. I click on them under sick shitting toxic filth out of my body they engaged in pouring into my body and have gone off awarded for the next rotation of the same list of celebriteis and directors being honored at every festival. The loss of independent film and news reporting and then the parallel of the endless repeat of the same politicians or the same speeches on the same structural paradigmatic themes which they all spew out in their primary win speeches literally all repeating into infinity the same poionts the same sentences about what they are j"Jfighting" about. All instructed to repeat the same lines for their particular constituencies aftrer the "win". If I click on any of them most of them rush to join in with death threats at me while the shit celebrities continue to torture me to obtain original ideas. Shitty dirty Darleen graham's faux "opposition" political comedy AI-created content creator joke team made a video of her using AI-generated imagery. I watch The Twilight Zone before every shower, I have saved the files the shower is a twilight zone of dirty ugly filth celebrities making nasty comments about my deformed body while I am cleaning the filth they poured and raped into my body to disfigure me and the dismembered body parts are black with fungus sparyed into the decaying areas while they all watch laughing and making jokes. I watch teh Twilight zone thusly often enough. The creeps who made this "joke" video also stole a line I had writtena bout Graham being accelerated by her "I don't know" quote in the pre-primary debate whic was a sure sign, as I wrote, that she is only going to follow orders from Trump and it was a constructed "winning" yheme that she is just goingt to continue the party line that her whatever he was to her had rcreared before his demise (which I believe had been a directed energy weapon covert assassination). //The comedian made a Twilight Zone" comedy AI skit about Graham not knowing and people mocking her and then ending the skit with Trump assuring her that "don't worry just follow my orders" type ending which was supposed to be "funny" but instead it beguiled the viewers into laiughing off her apparent foibles and feeling likewise assured she is a full on good ole girl obeying "the plan" which they are all instructed to "follow the plan" without questioning or thinking. Shit olike tucker carlson gets those who question a bit too much, leading them gently into the void of fake opposition and the "used to be trump supporter" team of misplaced puppets waiting for santa to arrive and compensate them for their loss of their career positions and they rush to violently assault me or threaten my lief so big daddy trump will award them for the next term. Screw schmucker and his ilk. But they only appear to endlessly be promoted and praised in tead. Behind all the priase is the demo-rate machine of English-controlled famous pupet scum rape scum trash endlessly glorified who also must have original ideas out of my screams onoline while under excessive drugging. My body remains deformed I am still shitting poison out and very sick and must go through this every day regardless of which dirty nazi trash "side" wins any election.