Wednesday, November 3, 2021

One of the "superior" terrorists I have known in my lifetime who also terrorized and assisted in attacking me in her own labyrinth fashion. Someone I know who is nevertheless someone I admire from a distance despite her covert malicious exploitation of me and mostly of my family to turn them from "hippies" to almost Reaganite conservatives (except for me, who is now a global target)..

https://dailyillini.com/features/2009/02/05/dare-to-walk-a-mile-in-these-shoes/?fbclid=IwAR251CGfpFzml_6jDrAAxhsXkYkOqVgBccNJcnr3TXWq22pzHQwfxDyC1Gg#

 NORMA MARDER at an art exhibition, University of Illinois, Champaign/Urbana. 2009. She is circa 85 years old in this photo. 



https://dailyillini.com/features/2009/02/05/dare-to-walk-a-mile-in-these-shoes/?fbclid=IwAR251CGfpFzml_6jDrAAxhsXkYkOqVgBccNJcnr3TXWq22pzHQwfxDyC1Gg#



One of the "superior" terrorists I have known in my lifetime who also terrorized and assisted in attacking me in her own labyrinth fashion. Someone I know who is nevertheless someone I admire from a distance despite her covert malicious exploitation of me and mostly of my family to turn them from "hippies" to almost Reaganite conservatives (except for me, who is now a global target)..
She's looking damn good at age 85+ in this photo. Her mind is exceptional and her body reflects her passion for rejuvenation through delight in all things wonderful and exotic fascination. A true intellectual but unfortunately part of the global terrorist network attacking me. Nevertheless she is one shining example of someone who is not as bad as many....(I went to school with her son but like her infinitely more than him. The same was true of another middle school friend whose mother was more like a friend and influence than she was or ever will be).
Odd how I grew up with so many chosen parents who were the parents of my friends--all professionals and highly educated intellectual and passionate people with zeal for life.
Her name is Norma Marder. She wrote a sci fi book I may want to read some day!
Look at her--at age 85 looks like she's glowing and youthful. (She always ate organic food and health food, even back in the day when it was not hip and everyone was eating gooey Wonder Bread they, like my family too, ate brown/black whole grain bread and took it to school where I was ostracized a little bit for not having white processed bread for lunch!!!!!).
Norma was one of my step-father's best friends. Although she and her hubby are "terrorists" of this fascist and Nazi organization she truly is a higher-level human being.

11111111111111111

The white processed bread part I wrote above versus brown/black whole grain organic bread is on a more symbolic level than on a direct. They were truly far out people in many respects (maybe still are to some degree, I really can't say anything positive about her husband or son--who I had been "friends" with and he was trained to be a terrorist by this "organic" and "alternative" cool hipster mother/former hippie complete Capitalist with selfish aspirations like the rest of the minions doing the bidding of the fascist "masters' telling them what to do. However, as I wrote, she is an anomaly and far above the grain as far as that rotten organization goes.).

----------------------------
----------------------------

NORMA MARDER
Encyclopedia (dot) com


She even reached a bit of 15 minutes in the Encyclopedia. She was the type who listened to John Cage and Punk and Shostakovich and probably a plethora of other avante garde musicians and wrote /writes books and articles and always has a most fascinating intellectual witty and pertinent remark witticism or comment. Extremely loquacious. Never a dull moment or thing to say. Not a pure person a part of the Nazi fascist system unfortunately. No one can reach any attainment is seems unless they are a part of this pernicious system so I can't discredit her too much for simply wanting to be relevant with her talent. However she helped to attack my family so F-her anyways.

------------------------------------
------------------------------------



Ms. Norma Marder's lamentation for her deceased mother, collateral victim of Nazi persecution and an ode to her Polish roots which withered with the werewolves of Nazi genocide coming to devour the chaste (or maybe not so much in their case I don't know). From the tenor of this piece, which I read only briefly years ago and maybe will again today--the mother is portrayed as a weak and soft victim helpless in the snares of Nazi genocidal holocaust proportions, even if having fled or survived the effect echoes to this very day . I wrote this comment and the terrorists deleted it all so I must begin once more. Ms. Marder and her hubby were the "handlers" for my Literature Professor step-father, and consequently the ultimate demise for my family--or helped the cascading effect which many a bigot in the Champaign Nazi/Mafia/fascist system ordered them to inflict upon us. They were put in place to quell my step-father and the rest of our brood's involvement with the anti-war movement , and to instruct my family in the workings of trauma-based mind control operations. A most dastardly endeavor which offered the Marder family rewards that their polish ancestors could only imagine. which oversaw the demise of his former "hippie" days and drew him down into conformity to chaos, the Nazi/Mafia factions controlling them all, but with "Jewish" intellectuals playing the roles of keeping the outrageous "Jews" within this small cloister of University of Illinois anti-Vietnam icons put into their boxes of silent conformity to authority. This family, the Marders, profited so well from their endeavors of instruction and demand passed-down of self-imposed constraint and terror upon my family that they obtained a nice cozy house in Martha's Vineyard for their assistance in the Right-Wing, fascist and Nazi organization (whch includes Mafia of course and other such similar groups). They may dispute my claim that they obtained this mansion from the lucrative hand-outs this vile terror organization pays it's minions, but I can't imagine that their small little house on Church Street, sans any kind of expensive adornment, could have had some parallel of respectability in the posh place of Martha's Vineyard. Likewise, their son Yuri who almost viciously attacked me in 7th grade has been handed much promotion, although his work may warrant his position that is beside the point. This is not exactly what I had written earlier which was completely deleted by the terrorists but it is close and the main points have been covered. They are far above the average moronic mentality of violent nastiness of the average and majority of this insipid terrorist global group, but as they worked to essentially drive my parents apart and have me poisoned and attacked (their son participated in attacking me in 7th grade in a most vicious way--and I grew up with him, played with him in Kindergarten) but the free leverage that the Nazi organization offered them was too much for them to actually combine their intellectual savvy with moral or ethical or heartfelt humanity. That is the essence of the peeps who operate as terrorists within this group, level of education or financial attainment are obsolete in the face of opportunism. The real term for the Marders is essentially "Jewish Nazis". Alas this degradation of the race is not uncommon or infrequent. I read part of this lamentation about the afflicted mother that Norma sighs her poetic platitudes about and was offended because I know the bare and ugly truth and reality of her affiliation with a Nazi/fascist/Mafia organization responsible for so much dumbing-down and stupidity and death on this planet. She is a beacon of intellectualism within that milieu but it's just like...f-it. I could not finish my thoughts due to how hackers are literally making the page jump to other sections while I am writing and the cursor "disappears" so I can't find the spot I was writing on. My thoughts got jumbled and then lost in the process of hacking terrorism. Typos and deletions are rampant but I can't go through this whole thing with this kind of hacking interference to correct and I am usually too exhausted from the struggle of pounding down on the stiffened keyboard with all this malware affecting and my brain being put into a vice of mental fog by the tech and implant combo. The page is literally jumping to other parts of the post while I am in the middle of typing in a most normal and correct way. It's impossible to get anything done. Thus the adherents to this Nazi system remain paid well and in full--reminiscing like whimpering victims about the cruelty and utter sickness of the Nazi atrocities (read the piece below to the part about how atrocious the Nazis treated the Jews of Norma Marder's paternal grandparents in the Genocide that her family survived, perhaps partially. The result is her great lucrative award with promotions for herself, her sons and me writing about this with hacking blocking my thoughts and my every written expression blocked and censored and silenced. 

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

Correction from above: once I walked away from the laptop zone I realized that the strenuous effort I had made to count the year of Norma's birth to the photo above was blocked by tight brain-altering technology ("mind control"). The effect is monotonously the same every time I fight to have any kind of substantial acumen: I am blocked from simple arithmetic and many higher cognitive functions, although I seem functional at basic levels and the effect is not even noticeable to myself while it is in operation (although I know in the back of my mind that it's always happening). I counted 1934 to 2009 4 times and got the same number whilst I sat here typing: 85. NO, once I got off the laptop I counted the correct term immediately as 75. Thus Norma above was a mere youthful 75 in the photo above. The deleterious effect of this brain-altering attack that is always inflicted upon me when I attempt to communicate or get anything serious done is omnipresent it is uniformly endless like all the attacks. That my brain is being that blocked from rational and otherwise sane rational thinking is very hard to deal with. I have had these similar experiences of trying to count or subtract the most basic sums and being stuck on the wrong number until I walk away from the situation after the embarrassing encounter has transpired, only to immediately be able once more to count and subtract. Thus, within 2 minutes while brushing my teeth I realized that the 85 sum I got 4 times in a row, while my brain was in confusion and counting and counting and literally I counted the decades and got the number 85 time after time. Once I walked away, my brain had held the memory of having been blocked as I recounted with ease immediately the correct sum. Right now I am pounding down and backspacing and rewriting as hackers are making this nearly impossible. In the post above the page was literally jumping up and down whilst I typed, the cursor disappeared and I suddenly could not see clearly because my vision was being impaired by the terrorists attacking my brain and eyesight. It is a horrid misuse of technology handed over to minion idiots but that is what you are all advocating and supporting. That unfortunately is what Norma Marder, the intellctual, post-Hippie, post-Punk, artist, etc etc all the labels, also she endorses this if it helps her to rise above the genocidal victim status that Nazis continue to inflict upon us all (yes, you too, even if you are a Nazi you must obey and conform). I now feel so sick and nauseous and dizzy from the attack on my brain due to terrorist mind control technology I can't see clearly I feel sick. Thusly must stop writing, as this form of physical attack is yet another form of silencing and censorship and the block to the First Amendment, which you all are endorsing by saying and doing nothing about this tech being bandied about from one group to the next to inflict this fascism upon the unsuspecting. Just like Ms. Marder participated and got the reward of living like an honored participant in Nazi genocide and perhaps her family survived the Nazi atrocities because they did just that back in the day and participated and were the Jewish Nazis whose stories don't often get told because it is just too sensitive embarrassment and honest for anyone to expose (and so dangerous as the Nazi/Mafia groups rely on these kind of traitors to their own "people" for their greedy aspirations and promotions and the sense of protection that people like me literally get zero percent of (direct and realistic and concrete protection from the United States and it's government which never should have colluded with Nazis and now I see the partnership has been thriving and growing ever since those days of brutal genocidal slaughter which induced Norma Marder to become just ANOTHER Jewish Nazi perpetrator). I now am almost about to faint from the brain-altering technological attack. The hacking is disgusting the page is jumping around with every word I type or if I backspace I "lose" the place I was typing while the page literally jumps to another space on the page and the cursor disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment