Friday, November 5, 2021

Fighting and being an activist with a drink or a joint in your hand, and retiring in splendor when you can hold a drink in your hand in your back yard and watch as your children must fight for survival but you are okay so you condemn them.

 "Kyrsten Sinema TAUNTS Protesters Who Demonstrate at Wedding She’s Officiating". The Humanist Report. November 3, 2021.




"For Better Or Worse: Kyrsten Sinema Comes to Bisbee". Lone Protestor. October 24, 2021.  





I'm so proud of the 6 or so "White" Arizonians who protested Sinema's collusion with corporate money making her bankrupt the Build Back Better Legislation ---. I know my family which lives in that area will NEVER make any waves against the wealthy and complacent. They live comfortably in the burbs with swimming pools and would never do anything to jeopardize their comfortable living standards. When the technology surpasses the numbers of people protesting government malfeasance true tyranny will be enacted in the United States. There will be no more need for "liberal" actors/celebrities or news anchor distractors. Of course even in a tyranny they will still be extremely useful to distract and will remain in the same place they are now. In fact, the very same people who are "famous" now would theoretically remain in place as societies saviors and "liberals" spouting vitriol against their private places friends the dark money donors and their ilk (all partying at mansions in Beverly Hills).
But my family--formerly anti-War protestors now happily ensconced in the suburbs where they live in tenuous fear and try as much as possible to "hide" their Jewish identities or present themselves as operators of vicious violence with warm smiles of complacent submission to fascist Nazis who are their neighbors. My mothers house is adorned with various symbols of "Illuminati" stuff just to let the hood of upper class wealth in Scottsdale understand that she is not a threat. Now she would never protest anything but does make various "feminist" and "liberal" points of political view known on her Facebook page. Sighing with relief she always claims that she "fought so hard (getting drunk at Hippie parties and passing joints around and discussing the Vietnam war and passing joints around at protests and having lunch-ins with her "feminist" friends and that was the extent of her "fighting so hard" during her "counter-culture" years which she claims makes her almost a martyr for causes on the "liberal" front. So goes the rest of the Baby Boomers, Generation X, whatever "my" generation is supposed to be called (I am right on the cusp of Boomers and whatever came next I'm not sure what coinable name was given to it). Now they rampage and rail against me for not wearing "conservative" clothing and rush to defend the Nazi fascist Mafia rapists and abusers--"they" meaning my formerly hippie "anti-war" family--and they rush to protect the rapists and fascists and Nazis. It's such a "minority minion" thing to do. Such is the current zeitgeist for those who in their "wild years" spent some time "fighting" for justice so in their more "comfortable, Normal" years they can stop protesting and enjoying the barbecues in their nice suburban back yards with swimming pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stinking filth sprayed into areas I just cleaned. Hackers just froze the desktop for the 8th time in less than 2 hours. Every time I begin to write about their crimes they block all functionality in the midst of writing a potent senntence.//cleaning stinking dirty debris scattered all over my patio, with clumps of hair, little pieces of decorations I pasted onto objects, clumps of dirt after nothing happens but me being inside after having cleaned earlier. Then cleaning stinking filthy clothing which I have never worn, but was new when I got it--stinking sprayed while I as out of this room or while I was in it and sleeping and incognizant of their mechanical arm sabotage of my every item in my vicinity they can spray, make stinking, broken and ugly while mutilating ;my body without end so it's coated and covered with sliced blemished destroyed corrugated skin broken bones most hair gone etc etc tears streaming out of my eyes perpetually day and night for 20 years which newsom recalled in his administration of nazi rancid injustice towards me and he is still there profiting and exploiting abusing having me tortured he gets his next interview for presidency out of it his wife gets another "feminist" blonde nazi heroic christian vanity project to augment the nazi rise to power of the demo-rat party candidate making jokes as his campaign platform plus a repeat of slogans.//Another area I had cleaned earlier bestrewn with sticky mess that adheres to my skin along with hair pieces which were scattered in the oily and greasy sticky stuff but sprayed finely into the area, which is black underneath the ground which I had decorated after they slashed and made the floor dirty they then sprayed literally with black paint substance stuff which of course nothing gets out, it won't even begin to rub off. This is all over the completely mauled floor. Oh, while I must fight to get any words out as hacking to the keyboard makes typing without typos impossible, literally---they underline with spell check more "sophisticated" vocabulary I use so any higher elevation of my verbal skills is daunted or stopped as much as possible. //My body STILL bloated with a hard, literal bulge of poisons on my left side but extending all over my back to form a shelf structure that NEVER comes out just fighting it daily for 20 years and fighting to stop the bloating poisoning for over 30 years and fighting to get health care for over 40 years and fighting to not be attacked, whether conscious of the attack or not but getting away from pigs who exploited me using drugging and mind control obfuscation of wary consternation of threats to my environment--all is blanked out so stinking and dirty creeps can inflict and pour their hate and racist animosity at me including women of course whoa re also rapist nazis even when they are jewish, black or whatever skin color, shape or nationality.//THe filthy sick dirty celebrities NONE OF WHOM I ever, ever ever wanted any proximity to just in drugged malleable state I watch the crap they hack onto my youtube while I sit in utter sickness detoxing from the poison they and everybody else had dumped poured pounded injected and otherwise inflicted upon me without my awareness as they smiled and handed me plates of poison and drinks of rape. //

  The marginally apt celebrities who are relished like some condiment the society of hate can't stop gorging on as if a main course subs...