Monday, November 8, 2021

Terrorist filth stink drugging poisoning food attack etc hacking combined with brain-altering tech/drugging etc report: November 8, 2021.

 Hacking and DOS is very bad today. I just did a computer sweep last week and it's now corroded completely, slowed down, DOS compromises every basic search. I tried to "remember" the term "Audition" just a few hours ago for a post and I could not remember this term while watching the Fame movie clip with LeRoy.


The attack on my brain whilst I write is far worse than I can portray it mostly because my brain is under attack while I write...

---------

Stinking filth poured into my food. This was a bag of something dried that I had bought and stored in my room, which was replaced by rancid and rotten items tainted and undoubtedly any and all things I leave like tea bags, herbs, anything like coconut dried powder in bags that are hermetically-sealed are taken out and replaced by tainted food stuff that the terrorists order to be polluted and poisoned and drugged by their every-corrupted business and manufacturing plant, which is a global operation.

Feeling dizzy just from attempting to write the few paragraphs above. Hacking is so bad I can't write a few words without having to correct and backspace non-stop.

Disgusting and foul operations and deeds performed by disgusting and foul and stupid sleazy sick putridity performing minions who hiss in hate that this makes them "superior" and of course as they limit competition to only their smaller and smaller clusters of f-ers competition and free access to any other type of talent or capability is not just thwarted but effectively killed off. 

Disgusting acts of putridity, and that is all I can see of these creeple who keep hissing that they are "superior" and use only violence and stupid sleazy and disgusting means in order to block the access to power of actual real competitors who ARE superior, if only not blocked, poisoned, gas-lighted and killed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment