Friday, November 19, 2021

The Rittenhouse verdict sends a significant confirmation to the likes of Richard Spencer. The technocratic/fascist system forced upon me of microchip implanting, MK ULTRA, terror death squad "gang stalking/harassment" which is an absolute benign term for a malicious deadly global operation of assassination and destruction--are used to create the lie and delusion that white supremacists are the only superior "race" on the planet. People like Nancy Pelosi and Arnold Schwarzennegger, who operated together to attack me most viciously with death threats while I expounded, under hypnosis and while teleported and asleep, about feminist and anti-racist views I hold which are my anchor against their endless torture and mutilation and rape to inflict as deep wounds into my body and psyche as possible in order to break me down so they can claim that they are racially inherently superior--they endorse this-meaning Republican entertainer turned politico and top Democratic politician working together to ensure that this system is never dismantled--this system of absolutely entrenched racism and discrimination but now turned into physical mutilation and brain-altering tech, drugging that renders people nearly incapable of any kind of self-determination whatsoever and a systematic force of civilians used to inflict as much damage to the target with law enforcement and the courts and up to upper judicial and executive players all enforcing this while smiling about fighting for The American People, and Spencer is the very type of "American People" these liars are defending absolutely in addition to their endless millionaire/billionaire status. Rittenhouse is one of the lower-level terrorist "gang stalkers" whom they rely upon to do their murder and "militia" "pro-American" activities. They have given the green light through their covert global organized system to allow for a kangaroo court akin to a lower-tiered banana republic, for which these terrorists really stand. I have been mutilated and physically deformed by this group and then denied all health care and forced into abject poverty by this organization which has created so much destruction I can't begin to get a single thing done to defend myself, the system is so globally entrenched and so many conform to these death squad orders and obey and do what they are told to say, think and perform. I used to, when I was not so drugged up I couldn't function, I WON competitions I was straight-A I was at the top and so they had to inflict all this violence and they still are to create the lie that only white supremacists are superior and that is the very heart of the matter as to why this technocratic hate system has been put into place and the corollary to all that is allowing Rittenhouse to be set free which gives a further green light to the white supremacists to run demonstrators over with cars and shoot-to-kill protestors in the name of self-defense. While they are assembling in their rallies this is the prevailing mentality behind it all which includes the very premise that Democrats like Pelosi and the Clintons--top Democrats who have also viciously attacked me in this situation that their own administrations have helped to further ALONGSIDE TRUMP whom they publicly descry. It is all abysmal but this is the reality. They are now going to torture or attack me further for having written this, and I write to a blase and blank group who never do anything to counter this organization or stop it's endless encroachment upon the planet like a throng of locusts coming to devour and destroy everything for their endless ravenous consumption, all the while claiming they are entitled to stealing and destroying all because they are so "superior". In fact they are so inferior that they are destroying the planet just in terms of climate devastation but even then they are too intrinsically stupid to realize this (referring to how Spencer claims that their targets are "stupid" and they are not).These disgusting, dirty white supremacist pigs have either minorities or "white trash" scumbags pour into my living space to make it filthy, stinking, sprayed with brown grease that never comes off (thus is laboratory-created by this terror organization), they steal and break all appliances they make the walls brown and black stained with fungus and mold. My clothing is perpetually sprayed with horrific chemically-created stinking odors and everything is slashed, ripped, frayed and looks shabby and broken down. If I have a yard they kill all the trees and if I have animals they either take them away from me or just kill them and leave them dying in front of my door. That is how these pig apes claim their "superiority" over me. Because NO ONE will ever defend my human rights they continue and never stop as the US Government continues to fund and defend this system. Blacks come to insult and attack me vicious and Jews participate and are glad it's not them who are under this kind of assault. The rest of the minorities do the same and the system recruits more and more as the disparity divide between wealth and destroyed economies around the planet make more filth soldiers and more white supremacists waiting to go out and shoot and kill and follow in the footsteps of the Nazis for real using all the rhetoric that Hitler used--which you can hear plainly in this video. The Rittenhouse verdict sends that "clear message" and the supremacists are now cheering and waiting for the new gerrymanders Red districts to automatically install more of their white supremacist politicians and fascist Nazi leaders (one of the Congressional leaders wants Rittenhouse to become one of his staff members and this may actually happen in the future). If any of you celebrities out there or people reading this do not want this enslavement technocracy to envelope your lives in the future than perhaps you should stop doing NOTHING about this encroachment due to technology and this ever-enlarging death squad system which you all participate in, whether it's to actively participate in or in your absence of action against it, thus further empowering white supremacy, technocratic genocide and annihilation perhaps even of your children or you in the future.

 "'Hail Trump!': Richard Spencer Speech Excerpts". The Atlantic. November 22, 2016.

#(Interesting, perhaps random, perhaps not--that this article was published on an anniversary of the Kennedy assassination, November 22).




"White Noise | Official Trailer | The Atlantic". October 1, 2020.




----------------------------------------------------------

What the bigot, subhuman pigapes are likely slurring out in wake of the Rittenhouse verdict--exempting the title of this video, I mean the Nazi rhetoric contained within the speech given by Richard Spencer. The lecture/pig snorting contest lecture does not focus upon Trump but rather on white supremacy lies that are so blatant but of course lies are what they grasp and cling to until they fake it until they try to make it.

Next time they gather I hope Antifa blows their edifices up while they are in their mutual snorting agreement ceremonies.

-------------------------------

But unfortunately, the pig apes using this physical torture implant microchip technology on me are forcing my windpipe to close while I am in a deep sleep, causing a literal seal to my air pipes as I make horrid noises of my nostrils being blocked--they do this every single night, my entire throat is shut closed due to this horrid microchip that can force my sphincter muscles to seal closed while I am drinking or eating. The usual teleportation death, hate and violence skits continue with the full sanction of "The State" at top Executive levels fully sanctioning all of this. Rittenhouse was fully cleared of all murder charges. The Wisconsin Nazi system organized the media mock trial circus and the rest of the country---we will see--I have not heard of mass protests yet. The burden of proof was on the Prosecutors and one of the witnesses admitted that he was pointing a gun at Rittenhouse who claimed he fired in self-defense, thus destroying all chances for the prosecution to unravel the self-defense claim. The Nazis have been given a green light to "defend" their white supremacy claims by using lethal violence as a form of "self-defense" and with the gerrymandering efforts of the Republicans the future looks like a massive effort to put down any opposition while H-wood continues to crank out more white supremacist mind control fodder (using minorities in a huge way to assist in this propagandized effort). I have to wonder if Richard Spencer doesn't work for the top levels of H-wood corporate.

-----------------------------

*NB: As usual mind control affecting my capability to think clearly and with a kind of sobriety along with hacking terrorist blocks/deletions and etc has created a kind of ranting hate tone of this post that also defies grammatical rules. I am tired of endlessly backspacing and rewriting so I will leave it all as is. I am also not going to re-edit or rewrite the hate rhetoric that I began this post with, the name-calling (pigs and etc that I call these creeple who are not human at all they are a deteriorative affect to the global system. BTW I wrote a comment to this video and perhaps if you are familiar with my various YouTube identities--I have only two and I always use only one--then you can read my comment, which basically is about debunking the lie that white bigots don't "need" the "other non-human races" but instead it's those who are "subhuman" who "need" the white supremacist nazis. I beg to differ because it has been white supremacists who have pillaged he planet with Coloniaistic slavery and exploitation of resources and infiltration and created such poverty and destruction that there is nothing but globally created misery for most of the planet while the rich countries bask in their endless numbers of "slaves" as they really virtually are but only in symbolic reference--and they have their nasty and degraded "slaves" viciously attack me for them as they sit back smug and gloating because this system has been so globally inculcated that it's entrenched. They can now claim that their "superiority is intrinsic to their genetic makeup. I have to agree that when the "minorities" of the world "agree" to this system and fully go along with it they are fully "agreeing" to the principles that Spencer is making in this kind of disgusting speech. But this speech is the core of the actions that Rittenhouse has taken and the courts have upheld this in a very tenuous labyrinth way. It is now extremely difficult to write as the multi-pronged attacks on my keyboard and brain are literally blockign physical and mental functioning. They are juxtaposing letters while I type in addition to a slew of other brain attacks and hacker DOS fails.

---------------------

12+ hours later after having written the above:  I AM SO PROUD OF YOU PORTLAND ANTIFA AND COOL PEEPS FIGHTING IN THE STREETS!


PORTLAND that city of exquisite petals, not falling off a drooping rose but lifting up into space floating in aerial loftiness.

A place in this world that helped to save my life instead of try to take it. 

Protests are like a salve against the wound of the rotten core of how badly America has openly turned into a gaping cancerous sore infested with bigotry and ineptitude on the part of incompetent leaders.

Portland protests once again and it is like watching something H-wood could never inspire with all it's fake posturing pretenders and fellatio fellas and gals, who of course don't give a damn about the Rittenhouse verdict because they helped to create the atmosphere in which such a verdict could be welcomed by the now openly admitted fascist politicians and "leaders" of the communities--thanks to this very exact contract/situation forced upon me and how fascist exploiters attacking me/teleporting me/raping me/terrorizing me have been put into these positions where such a verdict is now almost the "new normal" of the plague that these celebrities REALLY are creating with all their posturing movie roles with their ulterior motivations spurring on the hate.

Goddess bless Portland, Oregon!

"Protests erupt across US over Kyle Rittenhouse verdict". Guardian News. November 20, 2021.



I AM SO PROUD OF YOU PORTLAND ANTIFA AND COOL PEEPS FIGHTING IN THE STREETS!

------------

A little later...upon retrospect from what I wrote above about Portland. Deary readerz, do not misunderstand me. I am not a member of Antifa and I am not gung ho about advocating smashing in windows in protest. But in this situation, and from years of murder attempts, rape, torture, my home/body and life and ideas stolen, trashed, destroyed by ultra-wealthy who preside over the likes of Rittenhouse, who is a lessor pawn in the strata but many like Gosar want to induct him into the Halls of Congress as a staffer simply for the fact that he shot and killed "left" "Libtard" protestors. I am very glad for a counter protest to these Neanderthals and at heart I actually wish these killing bigots the greatest harm possible. Some people are denouncing the Biden Dept. of Justice and Biden himself. I said on Day #1 that this was going to NOT be the "Dawn of a New Day" as Biden touted as his opening slogan for his inauguration. When I see photos of Pelosi with huge smiles because, with attacking me somehow I believe that was part of her enabling for this Democratic series of Bills to be passed--like the promotions for all these exploiters I simply believe that attacking me was part of the deal and that the same forces approve or disapprove of all actions taken by their seeming top leaders who all answer to this most secrtative organization. I was exploited to "prove" that Pelosi is really just a good fascist Nazi and is playing her role (to block all taxation of the ultra wealthy, for instance) as infiltrator fascist mafia into highest positions of the political entities that all must answer to this organization that gives the REAL nay's or yah's when something is approved for action. The center of the rotten-to-the-core group, in other words. I am diverting from my main point the attack on my brain and the keyboard is very strong indeed, as usual.

I am glad that there are protests I am glad that people are destroying various inert objects (I am glad no one has been hurt but if anyone has to be hurt let it be the fascist Nazis and no one else). I really truly wish these bigots great harm I really want to see them utterly gone from this planet at this point. thus, I wrote about Portland because there was violence I am glad for it as a token of the violence that Rittenhouse and the aftermath and the verdicts have all brought into America, this acceptance of MURDER BY BIGOTS of those they hate or are fighting. The shooting and murder of unarmed people who police or bigots want to destroy (in jails, prisons and in the streets but as I know all too well, through carefully orchestrated assassination protocols and targeting such as what I have experienced for years and years without end and it's not going to change tomorrow but maybe one day, with people like those in Portland, it will and will have to under the burden of violence because that seems to be what it will take to stop these fascists mafioso and thugs and whores and pigs and apes (not to insult the real animals of course).

Perhaps these attacks have radicalized me after all. The verdict for Rittenhouse bespeaks of unspeakable injustice. I have been experiencing it for years and years without end. Even those pundits and political commentators on YouTube who are lamenting that wealthy white males are getting away with rape think it okay when their black friends/celebrities participate in white male rape entitlement when it comes to me if these black celebrities get a promotion out of it. I suppose they assume that my torture is the willing price of hypocrisy that they will gladly ignore and then attack me for protesting about what Auntie Gemimas and Uncle Toms they are when they finally abuse me to the point of wishing them great harm as I scream t his at them, while their fascist Nazis and mafia friends pat them on the back. Such is the system I am facing. This is so incriminating for so many people that these topics are rarely if ever mentioned on these media circus platforms. I remain "ignored" but tortured for writing any REAL thoughts while these writings are being scoured for what the stupid asinine pig ape celebrities and their little creepy children can all steal so they can present themselves as being somehow benevolent (despotic dictators or enablers in the making).
Oh how I am tired of you parasitic performers and the crap you all crank out and say and do. I am sick of the racist system of injustice and sick of the bigot minorities helping to prop up the white supremacists who help promote their friends in the media top circus rings to all get more media attention. All the lies are concealed behind stringent rhetoric and hissing diatribes about injustice.

THUS I HONOR the real protestors and fighters in Portland today for their violence and I hope that soon people will be smashing in the studios of H-wood as well for the bs racist crap disguised as "hip" rappers and gyrating-for-righteousness and blathering bs operator tv talk show host of legion that represent the bowing down oppressed that the bigots have created. 

Goddess bless Portland Oregon for having done a real PATRIOTIC act of the overthrow of injustice. Whatever the prosecutor in the Rittenhouse trial may have "failed" to present to the jury everyone knows that beyond the few trees there is a forest that should be burned down.






No comments:

Post a Comment