Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I need money to be able to live in a decent, life-saving way as where I am now, where I am completely stuck and unable to get out due to these obstructions and not due to my negligence or lack of fighting/trying/working/studying and all I have done to achieve success poisoned, stolen, broken and destroyed by this organization. I need money I am living in a perpetual attack terror/rape/mutilation/brain/mind emotional mind control torture/thought-reading surveillance imprisonment filth toxic zone. As I was writing my earlier post which is a long diatribe post (as most are of my writing on this blog and this forum of Facebook) terrorist filth operators sprayed stinking liquids on my bedsheets. After I wrote, I had to get on this bed which is squeezed into one corner of the room, but there is a little insert into the faux wall where I put a night light. There was a quarter-sized blot of wet liquid--I was not wet so I didn't get anything on the sheets--I then touched the spot and it was a stinking amount of fluid. I then had to bend down to smell the sheets and the entire area where I sleep had been sprayed (while I was out shopping two days ago) with stinking substances. They also spray a rotten substance on the same exact spot of my sleeping gown (the left shoulder, between my arm pit and shoulder blade area) every single night I wake up and this area is stinking from having been sprayed. The sheets are foul and stinking. I had to throw away an entire good-quality set of linens last month because the sheets on my bed are sprayed either nightly or routinely and finally the laboratory chemicals never get out with any kind of cleaning substance--they are embedded into the material, this laboratory substance. The bed stank and I am always inflicted due to this microchip implant in my throat which creates clogged nasal passages--they make tears pour out of my eyes using that chip implant and my throat constricts while I eat or drink as well. I can't smell the stink and I can't bend easily to that level it is very painful for me to bend my body at that angle due to the poisoning--stinking filth in my body as well of course I am just surrounded by hate, stinking substances creepy stinking people creeple and foul teleportation skits while I'm fighting for my life to heal and I need peace and good energy. These posturing bs con artists of H-wood inflict their miserable ugliness and foul and stupid and sick violent skits while I am in need of healing sleep to try to destroy me absolutely in every way possible.

 As for this attack on my bed just now, this was done while I was in the bathroom. The patio door was closed so the mechanical arms could not get through that space to pump this stinking foul liquid onto my bed. I have noticed that when I am in the other very small part of the room but my back is turned that there are attacks on items I have in that area which are only coming from inside this room, from the right-hand side of the room--and for many months I have seen that the terrorists are inserting a mechanical arm through this area of the room that is just behind my bed. In addition, under the kitchen sink, which is where my chair is literally propped against as I sit every day for hours in front of this laptop which is on top of the "kitchen" table (with all the metal bars of the legs having been rusted with stinking substances, filthy and blacked, all the colorful tape I put on the legs to cover this stink blackened with gooey disgusting black and brown substances---etc. But from behind me as I sit here they are using mechanical arms coming from the shelving behind me--which is completely boarded up and covered with layers of paper, glued into all the cabinets so they can't open, tied together with metal hooks--but still they are getting through (also pasted on the inside of the cubboards, I have spent a few years fighting this and I still can't because the terrorists just waltz into this room every time I leave and destroy all the efforts I make to protect myself, but they cover it up, and they have expert solvents to get through all tape and glue and then to reglue or retape after they insert the mechanical arms so I have no idea exactly where or how they are getting in--with no help I can't get surveillance of the intrusions and as I sit here in absolute dire poverty I remain essentially fighting every day to protect myself). Now I have to just tape up and wind material around my head and my body as much as possible to try to reduce the endless damage to my skin, hair and body but I still can't defend my food which is poisoned every day--I try to seal my food as well but this is just simply impossible for me to defend myself against and I need some people to finally step in and do something about this--why is this so impossible?)


 I spent two months pounding metal hooks into the extremely dense wood paneled side of that room, absolutely hurting my body and then while I slept the terrorists would break into my room (using mechanical arms to open the front door from the inside--although I had stacked items against the door and inserted objects into all the cracks, the extremely crafty mechanical arms just got through everything and then replaced them, a bit crooked but still you could assume that nothing had been touched unless you had taken a photo of the area. That is how dangerous this technology is that these foul and ignorant people not just being trained in this kind of terrorist action but also applauding it can't seem to grasp--how dangerous this entire situation is. I think of people who have been murdered in hotel rooms, for example, David Carradine in a hotel room in Bangkok--with all the deferential and smiling Thai wanna get rich doing everything they are ordered to do, in an expensive hotel in Bangkok--easily Carradine could have and probably was murdered in such a fashion. Of course do not blame Thailand as this is a Western operation, but it was more easily done in a place like Thailand because of the absolute compliance factor involved--and this I know all too well.

However, as always, as I have tried to do for years, I NEED MONEY TO BE ABLE TO LIVE IN  A PLACE WHERE I HAVE A CHANCE TO DEFEND MYSELF against murder and dismemberment attacks and rape and poisoning and drugging. I am being blocked from all income earning potential in more ways than simple internet obstruction. Blacklisting has been rampant and harassment when I do have a job is unanimous and uniform, globally.

I also have to have something covering my head in every single space and place where I live-to the degree that mechanical arms cannot silently spray stinking and damaging chemicals into my hair (my hair falling out due to this for years) while I remain unable to go outside for at least 80% of my life due to sickness from poisoning that I need health care for but also cannot afford due to these endless attacks.


I have to wind so many things as tightly as possible around my head, while sleeping and while awake in all spaces of this room at all times just to stop them from completely damaging my hair and making me bald-as they have done for a few years now and for many decades they just made my hair extremely damaged and nasty in texture. I never had an idea why my hair which used to be very soft and straight was constantly like the texture and appearance of withered straw.


So it is very bad. This situation I am forced into. I have zero chance to get out of it myself due to all attempts to earn money being blocked either on internet or in any aspect of daily life. There are other aspects of life that are vital that I cannot attend to that could have dire and deadly consequences for me but I can't elaborate at this time in this endlessly hacked/public blog or Facebook page.

Can't anyone ever stop this travesty situation and force these wealthy celebrities and politicians to pay me for all the years of them stealing ideas and concepts and my writing/words verbatim while they are paid in millions for their theft (but altering the concepts to adjust for their own purposes which of course are counter to my original idea or turn them into some cause that is of their own personal power structure and not of the more universal that I have used them for--which would take a bit of elaboration to make this point more clear but they steal and alter the concepts into ideas that are counter to my original purpose and often include elements of the fascist/mafia and Nazi mentality which they covertly support and employ in their every attack upon me, in private.

Also my family has completely participated in this hate crime against me and have won monetary stability while "playing the game" but ostracizing and attacking me most viciously and eventually with great glee, like all the people who attack they become high on power and the hormonal thrill of violence and in this respect they never stop attacking me so I really have nowhere to turn to and no one to protect me. I really need my society to finally step-up and stop this violence against me instead of remaining silent and blank and allowing this slow torture to death to go on indefinitely as you all have for so long.


I can't earn money off my blog that has been completely closed, and of course all the celebrities and politicians who have blocked my life and my purposes and my attempts all believe they are entitled to do this and to steal my concepts and ideas and then threaten or have me maimed, raped, disfigured and beaten by their disgusting terror death squad teams (aka "gang stalking harassment" etc all the stupid innocuous terms that are used) if I react in rage and in anger and in my own defense. They are truly guilty truly sick and disgusting psychopaths and many of you are a part of this same team, but I appeal to anyone to please intervene instead of remaining silent as you have all done for all these years of me writing about this. The US Government really should be paying me reparations for this crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...