Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Unfortunately I have written/reacted to the parasitic terrorists who teleport me with the sole aim of obtaining this reaction. For over a decade this has been going on and on from one abuser celebrity parasite to the next and politicians are also involved. They need to prove that they are creating a "trauma-based" reaction of angst in me, and if I write about it they obtain a promotion for having "successfully" implemented the insidious technology/drugging/technological terror operation that is so integral to their upcoming fascist tyrannical system of oppression/subordination of many, not just a few isolated individuals. They will achieve it all with huge plastic-surgery-augmented smiles or super posturing antics in the media circus and political theater (intermixed). I thus reacted to someone's sexual assault and they are now basking in some promotion and back-patting congratulations with their families and lovers and friends all gathered around to share in the spoils of this terror operation like it's the "spoils of war" they are indulging in.

 I fall for this trap every time and every day because I am partially paralyzed, sick and incapable of movement from a lifetime of drugging. The drugging continues at night with the mechanical arms that are pushed through the many panels covering this room which I have sought to seal and protect for over 2 years and I have just managed to reduce the capability of the terrorists to actually physically enter this room to rape, pour fungus into my body and food and put my spine out of alignment and all the violence they inflict to my body and property when they enter and I am incognizant because I am being severely hindered by the microchip implants and technology/drugging interface. 

They are drugging me nightly with the mechanical arms that are getting into this space somehow. The entire room is coated with colorful paper and stickers and other dollar store items--although it isn't too horrid in appearance the terrorists have also sprayed black substances on the colored paper which is why I had to add stickers to cover the blackened spaces over the bright yellow and reds and greens that the terrorists defaced. Every inch of this room is covered in one way or another and yet I cannot do more than seal my body and the windows in every way possible. I have to sleep with my body covered in layers and in ways that mechanical arms can't get through--as best I can. My fingernails are still being punctured every night, my skin is still being slathered with damaging chemicals. I have just barely managed to get my hair to slowly grow to some increment on my head after YEARS OR DECADES of people damaging my hair so badly that for years hair is falling out copiously and the texture is like straw. My toes have all been broken and the list of damages, including forcing an "accident" upon me and then, when my jaw was affected, they made my teeth get loosened and then for half a year cut into the gum tissue of my mouth until there is no gum tissue in the areas where they nearly knocked my teeth out-the lower jaw area. They have been cutting into the skin between my toes to the bone every night for a few years. They have blocked all medical care by blocking all income and leaving me to have to decide between buying herbs or buying food--both I need equally for any attempt at healing so I have to skip on food and fight to be able to afford anything that is not put out specifically marked-down and always pre-poisoned and drugged. They are then drugging and poisoning my food and my body while I am sleeping in the semi-comatose sleep state where I am teleported to being "traumatized" repeatedly night-after-night.


for some reason writing about all of this has made no apparent impact on any politician or the public which watches on.

I then have MORE actors and performers and politicians sometimes repeating sometimes verbatim the words I write (in my own style, when I am trying to express myself in ways that are not repetitions of what others have said).

They plaster the concept that they have obtained from my writings and never do anything whatsoever to get me out of this situation and undoubtedly they find it amusing and are very glad about it. That is the state of the people who the terrorists have chosen to represent "art" and "culture" and "Politics". 

So I was grabbed in a violent and sexually nasty way by this actor who is so "beloved" by those who love crime movies and dopey racist comedies of which there are many. I find so many movies that have extremely obvious and open anti-Semitic content that I also find no Jewish organization will protest about or even discuss--as far as I know they always remain silent but of course there are Jewish journals and magazines but I have not found any kind of deconstruction of these tropes and of course in H-wood the same contingent that knows about my situation, like so many others of their ilk in other "jewish" communities, remain silent and/or participate and laugh and giggle about it with the vicious genocidal anti-Semitic terrorists (which encompass every race and creed and age and socio-political spectrum possible in the United States).


I reacted, they are now going to get their next promotion or lead role or award for the next upcoming cycle and they are taking turns and meting out this attack contract to various others who join into this ever-increasingly enlarged group of celebrities, politicians, etc etc plus all their unfamous minions and the benefactors and the various layers of the hierarchical structure intertwined who all are obtaining some kind of award or benefit from all of this due to their absolute participation. 

I don't know why no one can ever defend me or stop this but this has to be the 5,000th message or post I have written in the last decade concerning the vicious and vile things these creeps do and say and how they act only met with silence and me constantly having to write to try to fend one of them off after the next.


Does anyone out there have an iota of compassion for my plight in this situation? Is there nothing but me writing about this for years and years only to have corrupt politicians get involved to try to pound me down in front of these thugs who are given express "permission" to torture, rape steal and rob and worse to me and to anyone else they are targeting for profit or for whatever reason? Is there nothing but me endlessly writing about how sick and disgusting these putrid and rotten celebrities are only to watch them steal my ideas and laugh and giggle as they beat, rape, perform odious acts of violence upon me and all are awarded while I remain fighting for my life to heal and not able to get health care, afford food that is decent, to live in a clean home where people are not spraying stinking toxic substances on my furniture, clothing, body, hair and food every moment they can slip these mechanical arms through portals in this endlessly cracked and paneled room with absolutely no political or societal concern or protection for me as if I am some criminal instead of them?

So I react and it's supposed to imply that these thugs attacking me are somehow "powerful" and that they deserve a promotion for this type of behavior. My behavior is of defending my constitutional rights and my human rights which the terrorists attacking me vow are obsolete and that my life and I am nothing but something to exploit, beat, rape and extract a baby from and that any resistance on my part is cause for more violence heaped upon me. This is then a running joke by tv news anchors involved, Youtube commentators, theatrical celebrities and the general public of terrorists who laugh and applaud and glare and attack and it's millions of them. Zero, zero people approach me with support or help. Zero.

I find this still astonishing and unbelievable.

I have to add that hackers just deleted everything I wrote above but I was able to retrieve it using a function. They also tried to block that function but somehow I got it to be reversed. The entire page while I was writing was highlighted for less than one second in blue and then all disappeared. I also see that when I am playing my little video game from the Microsoft store, while I am trying to play the terrorists flash the cursor into an opposite direction from that which I am trying to play to get me to "lose" the game. And everything in between in terms of hacking obstruction goes on and on. I also can rarely finish my thoughts because my brain and memory functions are being so attacked by their technology of "mind control".

So they are working, these celebrities, assiduously in terror operations and skits and hate acts to get me to write in traumatized fury and of course no one ever does anything because eventually they all just return after a short hiatus while other scumbag associates of their take their own turns trying to break my body, soul and spirit while they are having their minions here in Phuket destroy my body, home and property and blocking all access to earning money. The insults they pour upon me due to the blocks and the damages they make to further destroy any sense of self-worth in me, in addition to the deepest sleep trauma skits they first employ, then while I am in a near-waking state they teleport me to verbal exchanges of hate. Now this mafia actor is using physical violence and sexual assault moves to try to get this reaction out of me. he's undoubtedly trying not only to get more millions of dollars and endless awards as he's been obtaining from years of participating in these attacks upon me (there must be an assortment of pop singers--I mean there IS AN ASSORTMENT of pop singers who participate but not always in the violent skits directly assaulting me--but then the actors, and etc etc etc and more and more and more creeple get into the act of attacking me. ) But years of this man attacking me and obtaining awards, and I see from just a few minutes of searching about his life on YouTube that he's going through a divorce and the millions of dollars that he has is being threatened in this divorce proceeding and thus he "needs" to replace all the millions he may be "losing" in his divorce and now has an added chip on his shoulder towards women and it attacking me. He's also just a plain sex trafficking scumbag with absolutely violent ugliness affixed to his nasty exploitative personality and after a few years of this person participating and now he's directly assaulting me after I have fought to get Pitt off me (for years) and for years Depp and his entourage of his sleazy nasty dasughter and his nasty murderous wife and his other French skank creep wife and all the violence of that--and before that I fought to get Nicola Siervo the Italian filthy violent creep rapist from Miami Beach whom I had three conversations with and for decades he's latched onto torturing and raping and exloiting me because essentially, like many of them, they can't get to these higher promotional levels unless they commit some crime. 


So I reacted. Nothing will happen I am sure it will just go on and on and on and on indefinitely as people read my posts asking for assitance asking for this to be stopped and like all that has happened for years, more people join in to get promotions and I see more of my ideas being stolen and more people will hack their Youtube political commentary sites onto my YouTube channel (so many "Progressives" lamenting about politics who are part of this).

But, perhaps I can hope that there isn't just only a full world of shit out there hacking in only to get bemusement out of my desperate for support or help posts, who may actually one day feel that maybe years of torture and abuse are "enough" and that perhaps I should be left alone and compensated with money to live since they have all blocked my every financial earning capability, tortured me so my body is injured and nearly broken, and are trying to break my spirit and soul and personality and suck all and everything out of me--to take away all that makes me joyous and happy and to destroy me in every way and then to extract a baby and then probably some horrible death for me with no one even recognizing my posts my writing my appeal--


I truly hope that the above is not the correct scenario but so far it's just endlessly waiting for any kind of justice.

But please get that rotten sick parasite DeNiro and his partner Pesci and the Gotti's and just--all of them off of me and this contract to be stopped and this technology to be taken away from the dysfunctional "children" rotten old middle-aged creeps with their stupid and rotten children who have been assured that they are going to have a lifetime of entitlement, all handed free to them and indoctrination into violent fascist Nazism is the key to open all the cornucopias of the wealth of the planet all for their personal lascivious consumption which will just go on and on until all resources have been plundered.


I am also now under another type of attack by Depp and his rotten skank creeep daughter because I saw that she is starring in two movies. Every time I write about how awful these people are they always get more promotions--so this is almost counterintuitive to my aim of trying to get people to stop promoting these detractors of society--these destroyers of society--which none of you or few of you want to believe is the case you all want them to be promoted (or most of you, at a 95% rate). I just clicked on IMDB and read the lists of upcoming movies to see, as I sometimes do, how many more lead roles form the scumbag pigs who have viciously raped or enabled the rapes and violence are getting lead roles. There is always, every month, at minimum two of them. I did this small bit of "research" and my YouTube channel has videos of them and inferences to them as triggers. They disgust me how I wish there was some kind of actual legal representation in the media to stop these types of criminals instead of having fascist Nazis control H-wood (and it's NOT THE JEWS WHO "CONTROL" hOLLYWOOD). That they are not handed lead roles any longer that they are not honored any longer by the people who purport to represent the fight for these values in society but instead are promoting the worst kind of atrocity to freedom that has been unleashed upon society as this teleportation and "gang stalking" organization threatens to completely wreck in the United States and around the world. I forgot to add that the mafia glorification movies are also integral to the fascist Nazi movement as these old Axis Powers alliance is still in full operation and has expanded to many other "sub-groups" operating therein. 




No comments:

Post a Comment