Thursday, November 4, 2021

Many of my dire warnings and predictions I wrote of years ago have now come to pass. I remain ignored and targeted and tortured non=-stop and every block to every kind of decent living is likewise blocked and every threat to my life remains. Every one of you reading this so far has remained silent and complacently obeying the dictates to leave me fighting for my life every single day as the violence and torture is unabated. Yet my warnings I wrote of years ago have come true and I am still discredited and under non-stop torture with zero protection from the people put into power who are claiming they want to clean up the mess that the terrorists organization is comprised of (your fascist Nazi Mafia local and global organization aka gang stalking network/elite/upper wealth/and every scumbag, user, poseur, abuser and all other categories of destroyer to society and to individual life you could possibly name). I warned you. I wrote direct revelations and posted on the viciousness of these individuals operating from within this death squad and global fascist tyranny organization but to no avail: you all promptly ignored me and thought it was only my fault and thus my problem. In addition, many of you got on some kind of endless rotating list to see what you too could profit off participating in this crime. The rest who may have had misgivings about such a system and are part of that "elitist" crowd which has "delighted" in this destruction of my body/home/sexuality/finances and of taking all that I love away from me and laughing about their "power" who are your "friends" in your elitist circles. Some of t hem or you are now obtaining the long arm of rusty revenge--if you get the hint or pun. Not having stopped this situation at the onset the situation is now completely out-of-control and threatening to spiral the country into absolute chaos. Of course, the participants expect that when the dust settles they will continue to be handed gratis all the plunder that those who used them to obtain such power will continue to just hand them/you everything for free just for acting like reprehensible facsist nazi mafia tyrants capable of rape, torture, dismemberment and etc etc etc. I wrote about their every action and the result was endless torture and destruction and violence aimed at me (which was more subdued before I began trying to save my life and get these parasitic thugs off me).

 I am under direct threat of every kind of violence for writing as my last resort to reach out for justice and relief from being drugged to the point that I can't "handle" any kind of violence, which has been ongoing 24/7 for years. Every attempt I have made to defend myself has been met with torture and violence and threat and murder attempts. I refer to verbal expression. No law enforcement agency will begin to assist me and all other victims are carefully scrubbed from my every search on the internet. I thus have been facing for the past months and years letter after letter from the one agency the keeps my life sustained, and the mail service which is now blatantly discriminating against me in the most stupid and obscene manner for a business to conduct on any legal basis (if I exaggerate it's because I understand the stupidity of the hate driving the actions of this service and their end-goal is mass murder and death not only to me.) Because you readers appear to have RUST concealing your true vision into reality and I am blocked from expressing anything directly as I have done all these many years from this past decade of reaching out and getting more parasites viciously attacking me for their personal gain within this death squad and political fascist fiasco organization. Maybe some indirect version of writing about the not "existential" but real threats albeit written in a less direct way will "reach" some of you to stop supporting these people and this organization and actually fight for what could be the survival of your own life and even of the planet; but it's doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...