Thursday, November 4, 2021

Many of my dire warnings and predictions I wrote of years ago have now come to pass. I remain ignored and targeted and tortured non=-stop and every block to every kind of decent living is likewise blocked and every threat to my life remains. Every one of you reading this so far has remained silent and complacently obeying the dictates to leave me fighting for my life every single day as the violence and torture is unabated. Yet my warnings I wrote of years ago have come true and I am still discredited and under non-stop torture with zero protection from the people put into power who are claiming they want to clean up the mess that the terrorists organization is comprised of (your fascist Nazi Mafia local and global organization aka gang stalking network/elite/upper wealth/and every scumbag, user, poseur, abuser and all other categories of destroyer to society and to individual life you could possibly name). I warned you. I wrote direct revelations and posted on the viciousness of these individuals operating from within this death squad and global fascist tyranny organization but to no avail: you all promptly ignored me and thought it was only my fault and thus my problem. In addition, many of you got on some kind of endless rotating list to see what you too could profit off participating in this crime. The rest who may have had misgivings about such a system and are part of that "elitist" crowd which has "delighted" in this destruction of my body/home/sexuality/finances and of taking all that I love away from me and laughing about their "power" who are your "friends" in your elitist circles. Some of t hem or you are now obtaining the long arm of rusty revenge--if you get the hint or pun. Not having stopped this situation at the onset the situation is now completely out-of-control and threatening to spiral the country into absolute chaos. Of course, the participants expect that when the dust settles they will continue to be handed gratis all the plunder that those who used them to obtain such power will continue to just hand them/you everything for free just for acting like reprehensible facsist nazi mafia tyrants capable of rape, torture, dismemberment and etc etc etc. I wrote about their every action and the result was endless torture and destruction and violence aimed at me (which was more subdued before I began trying to save my life and get these parasitic thugs off me).

 I am under direct threat of every kind of violence for writing as my last resort to reach out for justice and relief from being drugged to the point that I can't "handle" any kind of violence, which has been ongoing 24/7 for years. Every attempt I have made to defend myself has been met with torture and violence and threat and murder attempts. I refer to verbal expression. No law enforcement agency will begin to assist me and all other victims are carefully scrubbed from my every search on the internet. I thus have been facing for the past months and years letter after letter from the one agency the keeps my life sustained, and the mail service which is now blatantly discriminating against me in the most stupid and obscene manner for a business to conduct on any legal basis (if I exaggerate it's because I understand the stupidity of the hate driving the actions of this service and their end-goal is mass murder and death not only to me.) Because you readers appear to have RUST concealing your true vision into reality and I am blocked from expressing anything directly as I have done all these many years from this past decade of reaching out and getting more parasites viciously attacking me for their personal gain within this death squad and political fascist fiasco organization. Maybe some indirect version of writing about the not "existential" but real threats albeit written in a less direct way will "reach" some of you to stop supporting these people and this organization and actually fight for what could be the survival of your own life and even of the planet; but it's doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment