Monday, August 15, 2022

"A Girl has no name..." (Arya Stark quote, Game of Thrones): Terrorist Report: August 15, 2022. Attack on clothing I have sewn by hand; original designs. Stinking stains and filth sprayed every single day on clothing I have created. This group of terrorist celebrities and politicians teleporting me to torture me while I am at my unconscious most vulnerable keep shouting and sneering with contemptuous hate at me that I am a "nothing" "loser" but what I make by hand they destroy--keep it stinking, ripped and stained with filth. Thus, anything I make that is original either they steal (the concept) and destroy (the original I have created or thought up and tried to conceptualize materially--destroyed every day). They keep hissing in hate at me that I have never done anything, that I am this horrid nothing person, etc but I can't make or create a single thing that is original without them stealing it and destroying it afterwards and torturing me for having created something original they haven't thought of but steal and claim is their own design or concept or verbatim copy words and story ideas I have written.

"Game of Thrones--Blind Arya's Training (clip)". Gogtash. March 24, 2019.




I am writing this after having written the post below (which I have no re-read to check for terrorist hacking/deletions/rewrites/typos inserted, etc). Someone very kindly put a video about how "you are special" was the theme of another very romantic song from a band that inspired me years ago, and today inspired me once again. I then thought of the saga of Game of Thrones, which I am ensconced in the middle of, watching from the middle to the end of the 7th season, then going back to Season 1, to go through the entire sequence until I can watch Season 8--and then on maybe another round of this epic drama (not 100% in support of the show, as statistically I think there is not a drama that I can say I am 100% in favor of in one way or another there is always an element of criticism. If there were a drama that came close, Game of Thrones would be almost as close as some of the more favorable works of art presented to the public.

The theme of the blind person being attacked by a vicious provocateur (in training, ostensibly) is something that reminds me of my particular situation. I am always under attack from every blind angle, from behind, when I am in deep sleep (teleported and physically attacked as the microchip implants force unconsciousness even when I am being damaged physically I feel nothing until waking and then I am always injected with pain-killer so the injuries become apparent only a day or two later---

This induced sort of blindness while under attack is featured most hospitably by the creators of Game of Thrones in the Arya Stark training segments in this house of death, no-name mausoleum containing peeled faces of suicided no-name willing victims and often targets of assassination (the temple mausoleum is a cult death organization with pay-for-assassination recruits/neophytes in training, as Arya Stark was in this series of episodes from Game of Thrones.

She was being trained in a Zen-sort of assassination actor's morphology in order to assume the gait, personality and voice of the dead peeled faces exhumed from the chamber of death, mounted in the walls of the enormous sepulchure pillars of mounted death masks peeled off targets and suicided victims alike.

I grew up with a blind person in my household and as a child I would "practice" walking in pitch black spaces like the basement--a cold cement-floored and musty place (terrorists had poured water into the area while my family was on vacation--we returned with the entire area flooded at least half a foot high into the entire basement area--forevermore that area was damp, clammy and had a resonant nasty sensation--It also ironically was where the washer and dryer were, and the little art table space my mother made for me and my brothers and sisters to play and make art in--but the cold and damp that resulted from the terrorist attack on my house made that area to inhospitable to play or work in---(my family "accepted" the attack and left that area in a kind of nasty condition, under orders from the Nazi terror network. Unfortunately my family complied with every attack, mutilation and subordination decree but I had no idea all of this was contractual and so I essentially 'rebelled" in some way and had no notion of what was "expected" of me not to compete or have any original or creative output and etc....to continue the theme below. 

I practiced barefoot in this dark basement with the tiny windows situated so high upon the walls that the tiny windows were at the level of the ceiling--I would walk barefoot and with all lights off at night so it was pitch black--just to practice being "blind" and to have the experience my blind step-father had while walking around. I am still unused to people teleporting me while sleeping (the equivalent in this context of being hit from behind while blind)--I can never get used to people coming at me from oblique angles or from behind while I am out in public to attack my clothing, hair or property--but it's a similar experience to what this clip of Arya Stark being "trained" by a woman who really wants to kill her in this temple of death and assassination that she chose to be trained in. I would like to hope that my outcome of this situation of being endlessly attacked while "blinded" by sleep in teleportation, drugged up, people coming at me using vector-analysis software to target me from around every corner and aisles while in public and most dangerously while driving--that I can get into a higher position and somehow prove to have trained to become a master of the art of blindly destroying my enemy by becoming expert at defense while at this seeming disadvantage. Either way, the Game of Thrones sequences showing this training is exceptional and well-done and at least it's inspiring.


A major component of Arya Stark's "training" is in losing her identity. When asked what her name was, if she responded that her name was Arya Stark, she was beaten with a large stick. When she said she "had no name" she was granted clemency for a very brief moment in between the other hits and assaults and deprivations (in training to be an assassin with "no name"). "A girl has no name" is what she was trained to repeat. In the end, she came to embrace her name and personal identity to the point that her strength in knowing who she was, her name, her identity-- was almost unrivaled by the spiteful and the devious--. A girl has no name, the male in charge of the temple of assassins and murder and death had her repeat. She emerged to take what she needed to destroy the men who tried to rape and destroy her family, her womanhood and to partner with her raped and beaten sister--I have not gotten to the end of this saga so I don't know exactly what becomes of them in the last Season. I assume they will emerge triumphant over the male domination that wants women silenced or subservient and obedient and blind and always getting told to be silent, good, obey and be blind so much the easier to be a vulnerable and soft target for when the assassination (of spirit) is ordered upon the willing apprentice of self-sacrifice.

---------------- 


Every single day I am cleaning a shirt which I bought long ago, that I keep hung up next to the open patio door because I use it when the wrap-around satong I use is sprayed and filthy and I have nothing to wear. I hand sewed wrist cuffs that are kind of psychedelica, and then began adding a purple satin base piece of material on the bottom. Every SINGLE DAY they are spraying filthy stinking substances in the arm pits of this shirt. It is this stench they spray on everything that reeks of dead meat or something organic that died or was spewed out of some orifice or I don't know what. It's stinking and has that laboratory chemical that makes it adhere to the material it is sprayed on. Just like the poison inside my body--it sticks to the bones, it sticks to the porcelain when I finally, after weeks and years of effort, get it to liquify and get out of the hard shell embedded inside my back, into my spine/hips/skull/legs, etc etc from head-to-toe it is cemented and the density is like cement. But coming out, like the stink they put on my clothing and furniture/bed/walls, etc under every piece of furniture, between every crack of the sofas and next to tables--it remains despite spraying bleach and cleaning substances, perfumes, etc. What they use to make my body, clothing and home toxic is intended to not come out except to replace the items---permanent. Nothing except the most strenuous of attempts and removal agents gets any of these toxic substances out of my body/clothing/furniture and getting these terrorists out of my life is also as difficult to remove as the permanent toxins I refer to. They latch on just like these laboratory poisons and try to never let go of their victim they feed off parasitically, as long as they can glob on they also never get off--

--------------------

But what I have made which I think is beautiful is being destroyed--so they can constantly say that everything I am is nothing. What I make they destroy and copy and steal and rob and then destroy it and me so I can't make more. I can't write creative concepts because so many of these parasites have stolen verbatim words and stories I have written. The refrain they all claim is they owe me nothing but more torture for getting upset about their pirating of my material. They then claim I am a "loser" and have never done anything in my life and just have nothing to claim as being exceptional about myself. They then continue to block and destroy all my efforts to get out of the cavernous gaping hole they have been endlessly pushing me into as I fight to climb out the US government assists in this endless suppression/oppression effort that is a global structure of discrimination and destruction and blaming the victim is the one and foremost prong of their multi-pronged warfare against me--and others I can't assume that my situation is even original. That I can't find any supporters as all victims of this targeting are deliberately kept as far apart and unaware of one another as possible.

-------------

Still, it's disgusting to constantly be cleaning stains and filth from things I have spent hours creating and then sewing very carefully, stitch-by-stitch by stitch requiring hours of patience and doting work to make all appear as clean and artistic as possible. Not finished with some of the clothing because I have been so ill for so long--every day that I detox I spend sitting in a stupor unable to think, read, concentrate or move--the poisons are so deadly I am so ill every day now that poisons trapped into my body for decades I am managing to eek out of my system--so dehabilitating.

I can't finish the pieces, but when I take them off this rack I see stains, the stink on this purple blouse I turned into a mini-dress with that purple satin frilly bottom stinks every single day with this dead meat spray that has also been put on items every day around my room for years--whatever it is, it's a dead animal or semen or something filthy like these creeps attacking me--and this system and the people and their tactics who operate within it. That they are proud of this kind of behavior bespeaks of how filthy they really are on every real honest level of their endless lying fake facades to the public about how wonderful they claim they are and how "superior" they are--according to what standards it's basically if they can yell like a fascist, abuse and control with cruelty, and smile with deference to anybody they need to kiss up to, and posture with that Nazi pig sniffing the air posture that is supposed to imply they are somehow superior--that awful Nazi "aristocratic" pose that so many emulate in H-wood who covertly perform these low and disgusting acts and plan and orchestrate this to be spewed into my life and body and home. Like all they say and do with the lie that they are superior, this is to imply that I am somehow dirty and not they. Like the rape, that it's me who is a porn disposable prostituted sex slave and not they who are foul and nasty loveless whoring scum who are the sleazy and disgusting perverted filthy pig apes but their behavior is supposed to imply that it's me, not they.

And with everything else filthy and disgusting they do in order to destroy as much of me as possible. All I do is clean and fight to remove poisons and stinking filth from my body and personal belongings. It's really all I do, and most of the rest of the time I am too ill to move physically so I can't clean the filth that I am forced to live with and around or get away from it or them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...