Monday, August 8, 2022

For the Love of Money Burn in Hell.

 "Olivia Newton John--Have You Never Been Mellow". Olivia Newton John. August 26, 2012.



Have You Never Been Mellow--Olivia Newton John-=-the very first album I bought--circa 1975. I thought the sensitive and loving kindness of this song was beautiful.

Of course, in the wake of the revolutionary early 70's, this song induced the peeps into a consumer version of political aphasia--. It was the precursor to EZ listening elevator musak--happy Republican Trickle-down "don't worry be happy" philosophy. The result is that I lost contact with political keen insight until I was almost murdered by the fascists who now hold the power threatening to destroy the country and turn it into an "autocratic" dictatorship.

The use of such songs were intentional to "sell" forgetfulness about fighting against the "establishment". Later on this turned into "shake your booty" and all kinds of sexual inducements to forgetting about shaking the status quo and instead getting your cheesy and sleazy thrills out of sexualized consumer conspicuous consumption. Then came Dallas, then came all the 80's frill thrills of turning into selfish, self-interested grabbing greed--on a collective basis.

---------------------------

Be mellow-politically--stop worrying be happy MAKE MONEY I DON'T CARE HOW YOU GET IT---That was what Olivia Newton John was ushering in with her little songy that media execs wanted put into huge mainstream repetition on the radio and in sales--I was brainwashed and bought into it.

"Wall Street (2/5) Movie CLIP--Money Never Sleeps (1987) HD". October 10, 2015.




-----------------

Be mellow while you get that money--be happy don't worry don't fight politics unless you are part of a grab greed cartel, exploiting, stealing, raping and robbing and then destroying the Constitution so you can automatically get more, and more and more. That is the mellow that songs like this were the precursors to. Stop fighting the system and create a fascist money-oriented aristocracy and peasantry society--be mellow, don't worry, be happy. That's my parting to Olivia Newton John. I was put into a state of forgetfulness when I listened to this song. I was brainwashed. It was a political maneuver by the fascist forces controlling the entertainment industry. Her songs then went into Grease mode about sexual emergence into the now almost completely pornographic media "free" feminist fodder that sells like hotcakes. 

"The O'Jays--For The Love of Money (Official Soul Train Video)". Philadelphia International Records. April 9, 2021.


----------------

"Sandy (Olivia Newton John) Sexy in Spandex from Grease (1978) new Remastered 1080PBD". Celebrity Spandex. June 25, 2018.



After selling "don't worry stop fighting politics be happy" using a kind of Carol King lookalike image, she then sold off "good girl" turns leatherette--which then included bombastic sexuality into the don't worry be happy philosophy of conspicuous consumption and "freedom" to screw (but still remaining mostly or only in the greasy hands of men and male purview): I lost interest in Olivia Newton John after watching this film in the later 70's, although by that time I was so drugged up and under attack by fascists surrounding me I could not formulate the concept of why I stopped liking her. now I am able to access these thoughs more clearly and can't find much positive to say about yet another entertainer who sold off fascism and pornographic sexuality and consumer death to the planet. I see no wonderful legacy of this personality who was just another fascist Nazi pawn playing "the game".

----------------
Post Script: this is NOT a religious condemnation of this media personality and her promotion of what I deem to be a (soft) pornographic sales of women--and the ensuing deterioration of the post-feminist movement, still retaining the name of "feminist" but only as far as being sexualized objects "free" to posture in semi-pornographic poses for men to purchase, while still calling themselves "feminist". I am not against women exposing body parts, I am referring to a type of pornographic sales-pitch on the part of the entertainment industry to "sell" women as products but really to demean any real intellectual empowerment or personal strength.

Some people would condemn my statement as having religious overtones or implied content. That is because they compartmentalize subjects into what is convenient for their belief systems. If something pricks at their pornographic propensities, it is "because" the person is a religious fanatic using pseudo-religious morality to condemn a sexualized female personality. That applies mostly to women (i.e. me in this case, as my social media is "blowing up" with content about religious persecution so I make a tentative conclusion that some male has inserted this into my hacked system in order to accuse me so they can feel relieved of any responsibility of being chauvi rape culture advocates, which they ARE INDEED.).
---------
This is mostly "straight-up" feminist interpretation and analysis. There is no "bad girl" religious undertones. Porno themes sometimes have this "good girl turned bad" theme to the plot--it's a major prevailing sexualized pornographic fantasy that is exploited in many porn flicks. Secretaries getting undressed with male corporate execs--(good girl turned bad) and school girls who really want orgies and things like that--all the porno fantasies but now turned into a "charming" Broadway spectacle (controlled by Mafia media in NYC, isn't it? Which in turn is controlled by blonde fascist culture).
---------
As my conspiracy theory continues on this subject of Newton John: as an Australian I consider her to be a component of the English-based assault upon the United States via the media--this I have written of endlessly for all the years I have been subjected to their fascist Nazi Imperialist input in this contract out on me. Their ways and means are devious and the psychological warfare extends completely into using pawns from their colonies in order to push their own agenda (many of the people attacking me viciously are from the colonies of England or Britain--Canada, Australia, Ireland, etc). Like the minority minions of America, they are operatives whose strings are pulled by The Crown or the other fascist Nazi countries who have dominated the industry for decades (who hold the "best" holdings and properties in America, you can see them in the Hills with the most lavish mansions--their pawns live alongside them but must tow the line unconditionally until they are absolutely brainwashed and controlled into the paradigm they perform for but claim they are fighting against).
------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...