Tuesday, August 2, 2022

It's never enuf torture aimed at me. Years of it ongoing day and night without end. Never enuf, they can't stop. One abuser after the next, for years now in ever-increasingly larger groups, come to attack me. They be come addicted. I've just been passed-off to another hater who paid out large incentive bonuses to stop partaking in the torture (or not just EVERY SINGLE DAY any longer becuz he wants to get his thrills and titillation by being more in the abuser seat). Never enuj, they go on and on and on and on, it's never enuf. Without restraint, without any block from any authority figure responsible for human life and respect for law and any kind of decency.

 It's not ENOUGH that they put hardening poison that acts as an internal cement into my body for most of my life, keeping me sickly, and then deprived of health care, left to die by the US health care system even with Medicaid, and then tortured without end, every single day, when using my OWN intuition to heal without any guide, information on what was being put in my body and no help whatsoever but only MORE POISONING. 


But THAT wasn't enough. 

They also had to fracture vertebrae while pouring hardening poison into my body. Multiple other injuries keeping me crooked and disabled and now almost completely inert and partially frozen while they keep torturing me.

But THAT wasn't enough. So they added rape while I was poisoned with my body stuffed nearly to total paralysis and internal organ failure and slow suffocation of my body internally. No, they had to rape the poison into my body using both teleportation and then while I was unconscious people raped both "quantum entanglement" bodies simultaneously, pumping poison as deeply into my body's system as possible. 


But THAT wasn't enough torture for being what they desperately can't stand to see have any CHANCE to live and compete in the world, not just the US this is a global attack system.

--------

Then teleported to torture, rape, abuse without end, night after night without end, now it's gone on and on without a single day of it ending for over a decade. Homelessness is the main theme forced upon me every day. But that isn't enough besides the rape and insults and groups of people taking turns insulting and hitting and raping and beating and abusing me.

----------

And it's never enough. The list of attacks is now so long that I can't get through it.

It's not enough with all that. They stole my cat, the last "family" I had left. They killed all animals I took in or stole them and then forced me to live in stinking filth, while I could not move to clean it all, as they kept poisoning my body and food.

-------------

And it's never enough.

-------------

The next hater/politician/senator who tortured me while I was in the throes of a 2-week healing crisis as my body purged of hard poisons that literally ripped out of my spine and internal cavities and systems--while stuck in so much pain I could not move my hips to one side to alleviate the stress on my back. Having people shout for 4-6 hours literally so loud until 3 a.m. every night was part of a sleep deprivation part so I could not heal, while I have been only tortured and re-poisoned on a daily basis while fighting to eliminate poisons without any guide, any medical help, without any knowledge of the nature of the poisons and only using sub-poverty income to find natural cures I could afford as my money also has been stolen, and all financial opportunities blocked. 

The next ally of Trump, the senator who is so hateful and nasty it's a grueling and ugly experience of having to deal with him and his partners--is having people do sick and maniacally nasty power trips in teleportation such as having me repeat under hypnosis a question twice in a row, where I am barely cognizant of what I am saying, in a sleeping state, and last night it was an apparently "Jewish" man with the usual lighter hair and lighter skin tone yelling at me in a whiny tone: "How many times are you going to ask the same question?" yelling at me almost hysterically. Let me reiterate: they forced me to repeat this question while I was unconscious, in a teleported state, while sleeping, as they were awake and plotting this kind of abuse where they created a stupid and sick situation and then blamed me for it. This is one of their most endless attack plots used in everyday situations. I am to blame for all they force upon me. My body is broken and bloated, and they compare me to the women who have ordered me to be poisoned claiming that their bodies (plastic surgery modified, with money to purchase food that is healthy while I can't really afford to eat and must eat very starchy cheaper foods and can't afford to buy health stuff while they continue to poison me). 

But he yelled at me, and then went on some other tack, and I began to hit him, probably also under hypnosis. The kind of ugliness and hate this senator has exposed to me, and the filthy and disgusting stinking stench attacks he orders on my home is like a complete tsunami of filth and hate swarming over my life and home while I am in the middle of fighting to heal from poisons which just ripped out of my body, with poisons coming out of my body that have been trapped under the hardened poisons for probably at least a few decades. It's a very tenuous and vulnerable time for me, so this senator is pushing absolute hate upon me with stinking filth I must bend and clean. I spend days just cleaning brown stinking fungus-laden filth from every thing in this room and can't get to what needs to actually be cleaned. Unable to bend, in absolute pain and need to rest. But THAT IS NOT ENOUGH abuse for them heaped upon me so they continue and seem to never stop and they are indeed addicted to it, each and every single one of them gets off on it and goes on and on and on and on pressing that hormone and stress release button of torture and then there is no evidence! All of H-wood just stands mute and applauds them on the endless red carpet walkways they have been traipsing around on for all these years of attacking me.

The politicians are amassing more money and power contracts and deals for themselves and their families and wives and children --as they are all doing in their respective clan cloisters.

--------

But it's just never enough torture to be forced upon me. They all have to go on and on, day after day. There is never enough of me begging online for anyone to do something as everyone seems to participate in this but no one will make any sound or squeak about what is going on in public.

-------------

But it's never enough. They made my hair fall out, put scars all over my body, put my hips and spine out of alignment day after day and poisoned me with hardening poison that seeps into every tissue rip and tear and fracture. They keep fracturing my body as the hardening poisons they keep putting into my body seep down into these crevices of injury that they keep forcing upon my body. It's NEVER enough because I am constantly fighting to retain any semblance of my life and have it returned to me. It's never enough of me begging now Congress to please intervene and stop this violent senator who seems to me to be something like a very nasty and mean alcoholic or something of that nature of violent addict pouring his malice upon a vulnerable target. 

They are determined to get me to willingly go with some abuser and hater so they can force a "baby" out of me although the actors had part of my uterus cut out because I said "no" to being raped and sexually exploited and used by this actor (the blonde Nazi actor I have mentioned with his nasty wife who steals every idea from me and has me poisoned and mutilated as payment for the ideas she steals--and of course, he steals ideas too and so do all his friends and partners as much as they can steal and destroy of me without outright killing me, and they tried  that too and just laughed and were smug about me surviving that.

----------

But it's NEVER ENOUGH torture because I'm still fighting to remain healthy and vital and if and when I ever can get around all the poisoning and the attempts to block my healing, which are endless, without money for healthy food or health care because this group has blocked all finances and earning capabilities in every single thing while paralyzing me so I can't move as they torture and extract ideas out of me via torture then rape and demand a baby while they all go off partying afterwards celebrating all their new deals and awards--high of course on torture and violence and getting away with all this with prizes and awards and all they ever dreamed of obtaining for themselves and their spouses and families and etc.

--------------

But it's never enough hate thrown at me and it's just never enough of me describing it in detail for anyone to ever think this is too much for any human being to take. No, abuse her until she is destroyed, that seems to be their plan. I wait and wait and wait for any sanity or intervening responsible person or group out of Congress and it just appears to be a congregation of fakes blathering about freedom and equality without meaning anything but how to appease their donors or people who eye them in their public roles but in private they could give a damn about any of these concepts, the US Constitution. They have eliminated me from having any kind of US Citizenship and relegated me to a terrorist label as probably all the money funding all this state-sponsored terrorism is coming from some  Homeland Security anti-terrorist black-ops slush fund.

There is always enough money to pay for any fascist Nazi who abuses and tortures me. They get 5-star resorts after they attacked me in their cheap 2-star resort creep show hovels. They get US funding from the "Progressive" senator associated with the extremely nasty and racist bigot now attacking me out of "The South" with absolute hate, violence and ugliness as I said this resembles some alcoholic nightmare scenario of abuse that is being inflicted upon me. He looks like a boozer and unhealthy and nasty, and it's just revolting the kinds of disgusting filth attacks he also orders upon me along with very violently ugly sinister people yelling in rage at me like dinosaurs and hyenas fighting --just inhuman. Having to deal with this after all these years of fighting hater after abuser rapist after greasy nasty parasite and hate and hate, and only because I just tried to succeed in life and be beautiful and happy, worked to compete and win and won very often and now it's like endless torture just for that. I have never done any single serious harm to anyone--the little defenses I have used against the endless numbers of people outright attacking me have had me labeled as being "dangerous" and there is just never enough torture being aimed at me.

There is ALWAYS an excessive amount of money being poured into all the parasites attacking me. There is always so much money and support going to everyone participating in hate crimes. 


There is never, never any support for me that is, as far as I can tell, being openly expressed and if there is any, it has to be covert and done so much in the shadows I can't tell if anyone is doing anything or not or if every reduction is just a kind of wave cycle where violence has to be reduced only so it can be accelerated into hysterical reactions out of me because it's reached nearly murderous levels, again and again.


Its' never enough of me begging for help for anyone to actually do anything about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment