Sunday, August 28, 2022

How I delineate the difference between "Art" and Porn-pop culture. Porn-pop culture is the purview of the terrorist "gang stalking" goons. This is no negative reference to Andy Warhol's Trash as his trashy porno-driven film and the likes of art such as people like he have rendered contain the seeds and the foundation of artful rendition and introspective, often poetic in nature observations about life and society/animals, our universe. As for the rest, it relies on titillation and pornographic versions of sensationalism to "sell" the plot devices which are repetitive formulas. Sometimes the end-point of porn-pop culture art is of a spectacular epiphanic revelation, but that too is sometimes a formula, often replacing one icon with another but selling the same old formulas that keep society stagnant in one hierarchical entrenched stratification--in this case, it's a 4th Reich attempt to mind control and program the population into thinking something sexualized and "different" is anything but the same-old representational mind programming patterns of fascist authoritarianism.

 "Jacque Dutronc Il est 5 heures, Paris s'eveille". comandantecaliout. October 2, 2012.



I heard this song "by accident" or serendipity aka "chance"--brushing aside former antagonism, I can support music I consider to be beautiful or interesting. I have no bias against this culture if only it were not a gang stalking/terrorist post-Vichy culture. I enjoyed this song nevertheless especially in light that I thought the music was exceptional when I could not understand the lyrics, but reading the translation into English, I appreciate it even more as it's unconventionally a bit party people-esque--after-hours and not really into the humdrum obligation of the daily beast of the daily grind...perhaps that is the problem with the gang stalking terrorist, they are ruined by obligation and have pent-up hate and release it upon a designated target. Brushing this aside aside, I felt an affinity for this singer, his performance and then I feel I must state that:

I have No bias against beautiful music and interesting lyrics regardless of culture--this is ode to what would be an exception to the normal standard---. This song is about a lifestyle choice I would have lived myself if given the chance in that environment--there are references to transgender and after-hours parties (although I am "straight" I prefer the company of alternative mentalities), a life style choice I have chosen personally if I were in a place like Paris, or anywhere else on the planet--and this was a lifestyle choice which was my most fulfilling but financially bereft (as i HAVE done in the past--oh those long-ago daze of partying all night and returning home at dawn's entrance into avoiding working people, miserable, going to work so I can go "home" and sleep).

-------------------------------

This song, the lyrics, are a poem. It is expressed very beautifully, this sensation of the sun's shadow appearing as you are leaving the nightlife kaleidoscope of prismed spectacles. There is nothing sleazy and no direct references to sex or getting high. But you feel the morning glaring light unwelcomed after the soft lights of what could be construed as a night of debauchery but clean and fun without overt sleaze as the prime focus of the artistic rendering of this sensation. This I find appealing.

-----------------------------

**Hacking terrorism: while I was attempting to write this tiny little blurb about this artist, the hackers made pages pop up completely taking over the page. I had to backspace and retype almost continuously. Just for a tiny little few sentences and paragraphs. It never ends....no matter what, this terrorism. I think the people performing these rites of fascism are the types that may party all night, but are sleazy and nasty and foul in their actions and thoughts regarding their debauchery. I can attest that their rape culture is a part of that filth that they project onto the planet, but appear as clean and sometimes as "artists" as well. Their prime selling point of their so-called "art" is of outrageous sexuality, almost carnivorous in nature but with dashes of sleaze and dehumanization (in their best prime time appearances, in private they are full-on trashy abusers and hateful pornographic loveless empty and soulless-no poetry you will find in their every observance and conversation).

-------------------------------

The film Trash (Warhol) begins with a strip tease scene on a stage with this junkie trying to turn on to get it on---using that 70's hipster language. It's debauchery but it's done in a way that is not intended to make the audience forget that there is something else going on in the film besides sexual titillation. It's used as a prop for a more interesting or serious topic, not as the prime focus of the entertainment sales focus: but I can't find the clip online on YouTube it's at the opening scene. The movie is fully about junkie culture of the Manhatten 70's culture, something very much like the artist's warning-- definitively-- against more specifically heroin drug overdose culture and etc. It's not a trashy movie, instead it's a moral warning cautionary tale. Other movies exalt drug culture such as cocaine cartels and organized crime selling sexualized scenes to entice viewers into succumbing to this "forbidden" culture and drug sales (perhaps the intended goal is to sell drugs for the coke-for-drugs cartels, for example by the Government). As for heroin, I think that was put out into society to lure users to their death--and the "end" of the hippie movement. THe movie has a lot going on. It's hard to watch, not titillating. It's not a blockbuster movie that H-wood would condone.
---------------------

"Trash 1970 Andy Warhol. joe dellasandro". lifesimone. December 27, 2008.



-----------------


Just for the "fun" of it, on these issues of what is and what isn't according to the gospel of myself for artistic rendering: the concept of beauty is something truly not in the eye of the beholder when you have been teleported to the supposedly icons of sleazy sexual titillation considered top quality but trashed down when you have to be confronted by their ego grandizing in teleportation hell they force upon me. 

Without going into more detail, I just have to say that Divine shattered female conceptions of "beauty" and was proud of her/his cheap but divine attire, stance and the allure she/he alluded in his/her every move and appearance in his female personification.

He/she offered a standard of self-acceptance that defies the fascist obligation of the thin/boy/toy female pedophile imagery that permeates the "must be x-y-x" dictates of the parameters of the fashion prisons that many people willingly purchase as their own private prisons of selfhood. It goes also with this rendering of "trashy" sexuality but it's a very profound message, as opposed to this obligatory standard that cannot be met by many (not meaning I "can't" achieve it personally) but Divine is one of the most female-empowering coaches of the film industry.  It's another version of art that I consider far beyond the normal fashion industry of zombie fascists who are endlessly touted as being the epitome of artistic fascist fashion to which all must be imprisoned to and those who do not meet the standards are just negligible--according to the fascist Nazis who create these standards. The standards also apply to those of "minority" groups who must conform to the orientation of the dictates of how they must conform and adjust, lighten, whiten, uncurl, un-afro, blue-eye contact lenses, etc etc. It's probably one of the largest sales profit scam scheme in our modern society, what is sold off as "beauty". This applies in the same light of artistic perception that I wrote of above, and the standards that are expectations that "must" be met in order to achieve mass consumer sales (orchestrated as they are for social engineering).
-------------------

"Divine--I'm So Beautiful (1984)". September 11, 2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...