Sunday, August 28, 2022

How I delineate the difference between "Art" and Porn-pop culture. Porn-pop culture is the purview of the terrorist "gang stalking" goons. This is no negative reference to Andy Warhol's Trash as his trashy porno-driven film and the likes of art such as people like he have rendered contain the seeds and the foundation of artful rendition and introspective, often poetic in nature observations about life and society/animals, our universe. As for the rest, it relies on titillation and pornographic versions of sensationalism to "sell" the plot devices which are repetitive formulas. Sometimes the end-point of porn-pop culture art is of a spectacular epiphanic revelation, but that too is sometimes a formula, often replacing one icon with another but selling the same old formulas that keep society stagnant in one hierarchical entrenched stratification--in this case, it's a 4th Reich attempt to mind control and program the population into thinking something sexualized and "different" is anything but the same-old representational mind programming patterns of fascist authoritarianism.

 "Jacque Dutronc Il est 5 heures, Paris s'eveille". comandantecaliout. October 2, 2012.



I heard this song "by accident" or serendipity aka "chance"--brushing aside former antagonism, I can support music I consider to be beautiful or interesting. I have no bias against this culture if only it were not a gang stalking/terrorist post-Vichy culture. I enjoyed this song nevertheless especially in light that I thought the music was exceptional when I could not understand the lyrics, but reading the translation into English, I appreciate it even more as it's unconventionally a bit party people-esque--after-hours and not really into the humdrum obligation of the daily beast of the daily grind...perhaps that is the problem with the gang stalking terrorist, they are ruined by obligation and have pent-up hate and release it upon a designated target. Brushing this aside aside, I felt an affinity for this singer, his performance and then I feel I must state that:

I have No bias against beautiful music and interesting lyrics regardless of culture--this is ode to what would be an exception to the normal standard---. This song is about a lifestyle choice I would have lived myself if given the chance in that environment--there are references to transgender and after-hours parties (although I am "straight" I prefer the company of alternative mentalities), a life style choice I have chosen personally if I were in a place like Paris, or anywhere else on the planet--and this was a lifestyle choice which was my most fulfilling but financially bereft (as i HAVE done in the past--oh those long-ago daze of partying all night and returning home at dawn's entrance into avoiding working people, miserable, going to work so I can go "home" and sleep).

-------------------------------

This song, the lyrics, are a poem. It is expressed very beautifully, this sensation of the sun's shadow appearing as you are leaving the nightlife kaleidoscope of prismed spectacles. There is nothing sleazy and no direct references to sex or getting high. But you feel the morning glaring light unwelcomed after the soft lights of what could be construed as a night of debauchery but clean and fun without overt sleaze as the prime focus of the artistic rendering of this sensation. This I find appealing.

-----------------------------

**Hacking terrorism: while I was attempting to write this tiny little blurb about this artist, the hackers made pages pop up completely taking over the page. I had to backspace and retype almost continuously. Just for a tiny little few sentences and paragraphs. It never ends....no matter what, this terrorism. I think the people performing these rites of fascism are the types that may party all night, but are sleazy and nasty and foul in their actions and thoughts regarding their debauchery. I can attest that their rape culture is a part of that filth that they project onto the planet, but appear as clean and sometimes as "artists" as well. Their prime selling point of their so-called "art" is of outrageous sexuality, almost carnivorous in nature but with dashes of sleaze and dehumanization (in their best prime time appearances, in private they are full-on trashy abusers and hateful pornographic loveless empty and soulless-no poetry you will find in their every observance and conversation).

-------------------------------

The film Trash (Warhol) begins with a strip tease scene on a stage with this junkie trying to turn on to get it on---using that 70's hipster language. It's debauchery but it's done in a way that is not intended to make the audience forget that there is something else going on in the film besides sexual titillation. It's used as a prop for a more interesting or serious topic, not as the prime focus of the entertainment sales focus: but I can't find the clip online on YouTube it's at the opening scene. The movie is fully about junkie culture of the Manhatten 70's culture, something very much like the artist's warning-- definitively-- against more specifically heroin drug overdose culture and etc. It's not a trashy movie, instead it's a moral warning cautionary tale. Other movies exalt drug culture such as cocaine cartels and organized crime selling sexualized scenes to entice viewers into succumbing to this "forbidden" culture and drug sales (perhaps the intended goal is to sell drugs for the coke-for-drugs cartels, for example by the Government). As for heroin, I think that was put out into society to lure users to their death--and the "end" of the hippie movement. THe movie has a lot going on. It's hard to watch, not titillating. It's not a blockbuster movie that H-wood would condone.
---------------------

"Trash 1970 Andy Warhol. joe dellasandro". lifesimone. December 27, 2008.



-----------------


Just for the "fun" of it, on these issues of what is and what isn't according to the gospel of myself for artistic rendering: the concept of beauty is something truly not in the eye of the beholder when you have been teleported to the supposedly icons of sleazy sexual titillation considered top quality but trashed down when you have to be confronted by their ego grandizing in teleportation hell they force upon me. 

Without going into more detail, I just have to say that Divine shattered female conceptions of "beauty" and was proud of her/his cheap but divine attire, stance and the allure she/he alluded in his/her every move and appearance in his female personification.

He/she offered a standard of self-acceptance that defies the fascist obligation of the thin/boy/toy female pedophile imagery that permeates the "must be x-y-x" dictates of the parameters of the fashion prisons that many people willingly purchase as their own private prisons of selfhood. It goes also with this rendering of "trashy" sexuality but it's a very profound message, as opposed to this obligatory standard that cannot be met by many (not meaning I "can't" achieve it personally) but Divine is one of the most female-empowering coaches of the film industry.  It's another version of art that I consider far beyond the normal fashion industry of zombie fascists who are endlessly touted as being the epitome of artistic fascist fashion to which all must be imprisoned to and those who do not meet the standards are just negligible--according to the fascist Nazis who create these standards. The standards also apply to those of "minority" groups who must conform to the orientation of the dictates of how they must conform and adjust, lighten, whiten, uncurl, un-afro, blue-eye contact lenses, etc etc. It's probably one of the largest sales profit scam scheme in our modern society, what is sold off as "beauty". This applies in the same light of artistic perception that I wrote of above, and the standards that are expectations that "must" be met in order to achieve mass consumer sales (orchestrated as they are for social engineering).
-------------------

"Divine--I'm So Beautiful (1984)". September 11, 2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another day of waking up to abuse, insults and this latino murdering bigot nazi creep with ugly sleazy filth arnold who I have tried to get off me, as i have been doing with literally all this entire group from the moment they all latched on and all have obtained oscars deals all have stolen ideas from me (almost) or they just go on and on torturing abusing me so I scream out ideas about how wrong they are, which they use as their platform to push "their" original ideas about being new, original and saving the country from pig whore shit fuck scum like them ravaging raping stupid ugly dirty sick crap put into power endlessly and for decades. The cheers of the audiences the fans and the congress of rotten corruption incompetence and nazi fascist (communist) affiation continues to force me to perpetually beg for my life to stop being abused and raped and poisoned and beatn to death by this filth group as the white nazi trash men and women laugh, snigger because it is they who are the niggers and no one else is as low as they--but with law degrees many of them or the backing of professional con job hateful greasing the way for slime to push through every lie and deception and the destruction of the united states. Selling it endlessly off to filth like ugly, dirty arnold and his nazi euro-trash shit group endlessly no one but me apparently can understand that this is a group of infiltrators determined to destroy the country from within. They have been doing this endlessly but still they are welcomed in because of the lack of utter concern for america by everyone but no one less concerned about america then trump and his shit cartel. The filth of the arnold team of bigot slime scum brown nazi skinned filth today--who echo the shit of ugly arnold but regardless of all that I relate people only see the money exchange offered so don't care; but "fuck america" with derision and hate is what this dirty hateful disgusting evil gnome said in addition to "fuck you" for just fighting trump while he's a scum dirty leech latched onto the huge dirty parasitic filth of ugly arnold and the nazi group they belong to. I have seen this partnership of the most groveling mind puppet slaves out of latinos in miami who viciously assault me and obtain their permission to be excluded from the nazi purges which americans also are delighted to inflict--trained by nazi filth. STemming from stallone and his group out of fascist nazi italy and transplanted into Miami rubbing shoulders with the nazis of florida and then california. So they came at me again. This puppet completely repeating what ugly sick sleazy arnold really is and believes: fuck america. This sick crap who was governor of california does believe "fuck america" because this dirty creep repeated this at me while the american nazi celebrities sat silently they could not give a damn about america either.They ahve been handed plantations in france near the southern clime near cannes and all worship and praise when they land in facsist euronazi countries applauded (because they are such easy whores like shit pitt who gets this applause when he is posturing for movie concepts he stole from me like blonde and once upon a time in h-wood while he was murdering and dismembering and having me raped and tortured--that was way back he's there today sitting silently with hate waiting for this contract to be handed to his grubby dirty pig snout to suck and snort out more out of this contract. Like them all, their dirty shit nazi posturing psahychopath crap careers were in decline but abusing and stealing ideas upon and out of me and never-ending torture just at the moment I am waking up from having been injected into my bloadder at night with drugs and poisons (killing me via toxicity which is never stopped as well as the rest).//That I must perpetually beg for my life writing every day about being killed and asking for someone to stop the torture and rape and abuse has only been met by mjockery abuse silence and full cheers for the shit as i am declining being destroyed killed slowly have been fgighting every day my hair grey falling out my body covered with injuries from nightly assaults on my skin, fingers toes hair teech gums poison into my bladder injected while I am sleeping abuse while sleeping and in the drugged morning state, the poisons and drugs render me drugged into hysterical reaction as they abue me. Eveyr day some rancid sick fuck minority minion dirty fuck attacks me. Ugly prune-faced Al Green from Congress and dirty whatever his goddamn name latino should be sent to ICe rotten creep and his friend and partner and ugly nazi austrian arnold--all just viciously combined to assault me as often as much as possible. For some reason saying that oprah is a complicit nazi black playing the role that malcolm x identified as the blacks who aid in white supremacy (mediocrity) by playing enforcer of racist violence has been met by violence form all the blacks in power, literally almost all and full demonsration to the white nazi shit (ugly sick arnold is always there, the former governor of california still in power even moreso than when he was governor every thing his pig snouto can short in for his endless monnopoly of nazi overtake is handed to him on a cocaine-like silver platter the former drugs they all inhaled so their brains, mind, body and soul are completely devestated empty, bereft of all humanity they are sleazy shells of corruption and evil infestation with fake posturing of grandiose sexualized pschopathic "evil" they exude permission to commit all crimes and rape and murder in their every movie and action (even the creepy comedies always featuring white blonde women as the objects of loving adoration is extremely racist as only they are depicted in this light; romances are only featuring this nazi type) . Waiting now for over 16 years for ANYBODY to protect me, instead I get shit like al green this yapping bullshit crap ugly sick thing who did assault me when I clicked on his first impeach trump videos hoping someone would goddamn stop him from having endless and countless shit whores rape and abuse me. Instead this member of congress like elizabeth slotkin who put anothe progressive brown skinned man in power who is partners with mandami who rushed ot make antisemitic jokes in front of the white trash nazi filth calling himself antifa punk out of Germany so the german nazi bund in america would allow him to be partners with trump "all in the game" they would say just "politics" they would say.

  Another day these sick ignorant and nazi bigots were so disgsuting and ugly and hateful and violent and abusive I rushed at them screaming...