Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Deadly physical attack via heart palpitation technology. It's been ongoing for weeks (months or years) but I am so ill from the poisoning that has accompanied all the other deadly attacks I could not tell which pain or problem is due to stress or from drugging/poisoning/tech.

 The heart palpitations are at a very low level, but deadly nevertheless. It feels like me heart/chest is being slightly pressed downwards (crushed, slightly) and it's hard to breathe deeply. They put strain on my nervous system probably there are many factors affecting various parts of the circulatory system (heart palpitations, constriction of muscles/chest/lungs). THis is NOT due to stress, prolonged as it has been. 

--------

Otherwise there is no end to freshly sprayed filth/brown grease that remains clinging to surfaces despite all scrubbing and cleaning agents (baking soda, white vinegar, bleach) NOTHING gets it out, not even scrubbing with scratchy cleaning tools--it remains permanently stained into the walls/floor they spray this on my kitchen counters and on the table I use for eating--every day there is stinking filth in multiple places. My clothing is sprayed with foul substances repeatedly, often multiple times during the day. 

I am so busy cleaning just to not have to live in filth that I cannot actually CLEAN my room for the things that need cleaning, instead I must fight to remove toxins that I must breathe in or have next to my skin--and my body is polluted with their endless drugging and poisons--so I can't bend to clean all this stinking foul mess. On the patio are endless hairs and debris stuck into the gooey mess they spray on the tiles, all corners, under all furniture--every single day, every day without exception it never ends.

--------

But the heart palpitations--however slight they are, are a slow murder assault upon my heart muscles and body functions. It's painful it's been ongoing for weeks  or months or years (probably the latter--just that I am so ill most of the time from the poison they keep inserting into my body while I sleep, or in my food, I can't tell the difference any longer because they are attacking so many areas of my body simultaneously--including my emotional state, they want me enraged or miserable as often as possible, if possible to my death non-stop and they never stop this pursuit of destroying every thing about me. My skin has been ravaged and continues to be sprayed with damaging chemicals, and it looks like my hands have been dipped in cleaning acidic substances every day for years--they have damaged my skin so badly it's unsightly and to me it looks hideous. They increased the heart palpitations last month to a point where my chest was completely constricted, it was very hard to breathe, I could feel the pounding of my heart while I was laying still--the sensation is of a creepy "heat" sort of feel, the electricity coursing through my chest and the nervous electronic energy they are pumping into my body (beaming, whatever and however it's being transmitted). That was the segue to that Senator who then began his campaign of terrorism and endless stinking filth--he attacked me with these heart palpitations so when, while I was extremely sick and in this healing crisis stage last month--as he began his attempt to steal this contract from the usual H-wood celebrity terror group--the married couples, their children, endless years of them going at me taking turns--the senator then asked me about anything he could use for his own healing (he asked me about how to detox) and then he continued not only to viciously and psychologically violently to assault me, with stinking filth (ie. inches of water with fungus poured into my bathroom floor by the mechanical arms opening the tiles between my room and the next--I was in a very painful healing situation last month and was bedridden so this senator--I can't use the insults any longer he's a psychopath deadly and dangerous bigot and has access to every kind of terror technology, thanks to the grab-bag of terror equipment that US President and Congress have been secretly alloting to any terrorist of this bipartisan effort to destroy the country and install fascist authoritarian leadership--unfortunately it's completely and totally a bipartisan effort. but as this senator began to assault me while he was asking me about how to clean out his body--then torturing me afterwards to inhibit my healing, turn my life into endless filth and violence and hate--teleportation of people violently yelling at me, inserting objects into my body--etc--I began to elaborate upon health issues--he continued to slowly destroy my body with heart palpitations and then began his own campaign of endless filth sprayed on clothing, the floors- to a degree that could not be ignored it was so foul and stinking--every day he went on and on. As a collective, along with the terrorist celebrities who have raped, beaten and abused me nightly and daily for over 8 years--he handed them government money--"dark money" in order to obtain access to this contract without them impeding his version of the protocols--stinking and greasy and ugly and nasty-- this has gone on for a month--non-stop day and night.  Yesterday, it seemed he had gone away, but still orders heart palpitations that are non-stop and I can feel it by now after days or weeks since he stopped the really deadly assault on my heart that could have killed me if he had ordered it to be continued. He has since ordered it to be continued but at a low level, almost "ambient". I think as a result, as all of these expletives get some kind of "dream come true" award, prize or promotion;  He's now gotten a kind of reprieve from the Georgia county prosecutor's office after taking his appeal to I think it was a Federal appellate court--so perhaps today the "lull" is just deadly but low-level heart palpitations instead of deadly pounding and constriction of my chest-- and the endless everyday filth they spray on the floors, clothing and everything else (food, they put hairs and nasty substances in all food unless I seal all so it can't be open easily with mechanical arms--which go berserk in my room every night while I am in a deep sleep being teleported to hateful people who are assaulting me for their own promotions).

------------

Of course, the senator in question handing the already endlessly awarded terror celebrities who have gone after me with deadly hate, violence, torture, murder attempts, non-stop threats of murder by now since all I do is fight to get them off me (and have not stopped for over 8 years, every single time they teleport me, every day--that makes 365 X 12 to be roughly 2800 days--give or take--a conservative estimate but I have not had screaming fights with physical violence in my attempts to get them off me every day. Otherwise the teleportation skits are murder or homeless scenes, almost without exception, night after night. They were handed more $$$ and prizes paid out of the coffers of the United States government so this senator could get an exemption to his court battle to not have to testify for his crimes against the United States government in election fraud investigations.

Paid off so this hateful nasty senator could torture and violate and assault and abuse me non-stop in order to get favoritism by this fascist Nazi group, which he represents in his every conflict of interest in  his legislative capacities, every day--for how many years he's been going on exerting this agenda I do not know...but in the last month it's been an endless assault upon me because these expletives all know by now that: if you need a promotion, go attack me in teleportation with the celebrities and politicians and you get an instant promotion, get awards at the end of the year, get promoted as being the most beautiful but only after extensive plastic surgery modification which is also paid for probably in full by this group--and then if you are the politicians who tortured me just in order to get put into power, you can then get out of your criminal cases after YEARS of non-stop torture of me, so that your criminality which has been supported by Congress, and the fascist Nazi 4th Reich network with endless hoards of minorities doing your bidding and dirty work for you--and when you are told to appear before court--why, you can continue to viciously attack me to get out of that. 

And Congress keeps remaining silent, allowing them to slowly murder me with poisoning and/or heart palpitations just because they "have to" continue to slowly murder me while trying to exploit and extract anything remaining in my body or mind that hasn't already been destroyed, broken, frozen due to endless threats and subliminal hate speech endlessly piped into my very low-level subliminal hearing capacities (I "hear" endless nasty insults being continuously piped into my inner ear). 


**AT this point I am fighting to clean out the hacking inserts on this 2nd read-over of how badly the terrorist hackers have altered or deleted what I wrote-and I see hacker terrorists deleted an entire paragraph. I had written that unfortunately the politicians in question operate as a bipartisan effort to really destroy the functional capacities of the former system of checks, balances and any kind of representation of the law when it comes to covert terrorism activity--aka State-sponsored terrorism, for the purpose of eliminating threats within society which they have deemed I am--and simply because I was competative, wanted to succeed, and then finally tried to get rid of rapist facsist creep after parasite who wanted to abuse, exploit and then discard me with contempt and hate after having date-raped me (drugged, poisoned and under mind control tech affecting my sexual functions, subliminal content blasting about how much I "loved" some rotten hater I didn't know at all). Speaking of which, I still don't know the celebrities who have telelported me for over 8 years--they never say anything but questions to extract information. They are so hateful and rude towards me that there is no conversation ever except why I am not immediately granting them access to exploit me as a "slave " that they have been handed permission to rape and then murder if they want to--I am fighting, I remain alone writing these posts asking for the murder, home violations (4th Amendment Rights completely obliterated by Congress, the Dems and Reps, never-ending rotation of them by now--all with the same agenda. People in America are "worried" about the threat to Democracy, but these famous politicians (Clinton, AOC, Sanders, Graham, McConnell, Trump, et al) are all working TOGETHER  to achieve this objective but some are more adamant about turning their own version of government take-over into a complete Totalitarian technocracy and others want to retain a semblance of the working system, but terrorism aimed at people "like me" fully welcomed with smirks, laughs, giggles and endless supply of cash and money flowing to ever already famous and wealthy celebrity who can then throw the money to their stalker operatives on the ground level. The flow of cash and money, prizes, get-out-of-testifying is non-stop. Get into office, get out of your criminal charges--Congress, the members who are aware of this situation, remain supporting the terrorist celebrities and their political machinations for power and control disguised as Homeland Security anti-Terrorism--or the surveillance, or however they justify it especially in terms of legislation and duties and funding for these types of "security" measures. 

-------

I wonder if the above will be erased or deleted after I post this--changed--fighting to pound out letters still--but I had written that this terror contract of teleportation out on me is absolutely a BIPARTISAN cooperative arrangement between both Parties of the United States Government*** it was deleted, the sentence it was deleted from was then pasted together with another sentence. I had to correct that and read through the entire post to realize that the sentence about this bipartisan terror objective of taking over the 
Democracy of the US government and turning it into death squad fascist genocidal "culling" of the population remains a popular murder sport for celebrities and politicians of both parties alike--with equal gusto in ALL CASES.


--------

The hacking is now making it impossible to type any longer. I can't get the keyboard to operate I am pounding down as hard as possible to get anything to print out at this point.



-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment