Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Deadly physical attack via heart palpitation technology. It's been ongoing for weeks (months or years) but I am so ill from the poisoning that has accompanied all the other deadly attacks I could not tell which pain or problem is due to stress or from drugging/poisoning/tech.

 The heart palpitations are at a very low level, but deadly nevertheless. It feels like me heart/chest is being slightly pressed downwards (crushed, slightly) and it's hard to breathe deeply. They put strain on my nervous system probably there are many factors affecting various parts of the circulatory system (heart palpitations, constriction of muscles/chest/lungs). THis is NOT due to stress, prolonged as it has been. 

--------

Otherwise there is no end to freshly sprayed filth/brown grease that remains clinging to surfaces despite all scrubbing and cleaning agents (baking soda, white vinegar, bleach) NOTHING gets it out, not even scrubbing with scratchy cleaning tools--it remains permanently stained into the walls/floor they spray this on my kitchen counters and on the table I use for eating--every day there is stinking filth in multiple places. My clothing is sprayed with foul substances repeatedly, often multiple times during the day. 

I am so busy cleaning just to not have to live in filth that I cannot actually CLEAN my room for the things that need cleaning, instead I must fight to remove toxins that I must breathe in or have next to my skin--and my body is polluted with their endless drugging and poisons--so I can't bend to clean all this stinking foul mess. On the patio are endless hairs and debris stuck into the gooey mess they spray on the tiles, all corners, under all furniture--every single day, every day without exception it never ends.

--------

But the heart palpitations--however slight they are, are a slow murder assault upon my heart muscles and body functions. It's painful it's been ongoing for weeks  or months or years (probably the latter--just that I am so ill most of the time from the poison they keep inserting into my body while I sleep, or in my food, I can't tell the difference any longer because they are attacking so many areas of my body simultaneously--including my emotional state, they want me enraged or miserable as often as possible, if possible to my death non-stop and they never stop this pursuit of destroying every thing about me. My skin has been ravaged and continues to be sprayed with damaging chemicals, and it looks like my hands have been dipped in cleaning acidic substances every day for years--they have damaged my skin so badly it's unsightly and to me it looks hideous. They increased the heart palpitations last month to a point where my chest was completely constricted, it was very hard to breathe, I could feel the pounding of my heart while I was laying still--the sensation is of a creepy "heat" sort of feel, the electricity coursing through my chest and the nervous electronic energy they are pumping into my body (beaming, whatever and however it's being transmitted). That was the segue to that Senator who then began his campaign of terrorism and endless stinking filth--he attacked me with these heart palpitations so when, while I was extremely sick and in this healing crisis stage last month--as he began his attempt to steal this contract from the usual H-wood celebrity terror group--the married couples, their children, endless years of them going at me taking turns--the senator then asked me about anything he could use for his own healing (he asked me about how to detox) and then he continued not only to viciously and psychologically violently to assault me, with stinking filth (ie. inches of water with fungus poured into my bathroom floor by the mechanical arms opening the tiles between my room and the next--I was in a very painful healing situation last month and was bedridden so this senator--I can't use the insults any longer he's a psychopath deadly and dangerous bigot and has access to every kind of terror technology, thanks to the grab-bag of terror equipment that US President and Congress have been secretly alloting to any terrorist of this bipartisan effort to destroy the country and install fascist authoritarian leadership--unfortunately it's completely and totally a bipartisan effort. but as this senator began to assault me while he was asking me about how to clean out his body--then torturing me afterwards to inhibit my healing, turn my life into endless filth and violence and hate--teleportation of people violently yelling at me, inserting objects into my body--etc--I began to elaborate upon health issues--he continued to slowly destroy my body with heart palpitations and then began his own campaign of endless filth sprayed on clothing, the floors- to a degree that could not be ignored it was so foul and stinking--every day he went on and on. As a collective, along with the terrorist celebrities who have raped, beaten and abused me nightly and daily for over 8 years--he handed them government money--"dark money" in order to obtain access to this contract without them impeding his version of the protocols--stinking and greasy and ugly and nasty-- this has gone on for a month--non-stop day and night.  Yesterday, it seemed he had gone away, but still orders heart palpitations that are non-stop and I can feel it by now after days or weeks since he stopped the really deadly assault on my heart that could have killed me if he had ordered it to be continued. He has since ordered it to be continued but at a low level, almost "ambient". I think as a result, as all of these expletives get some kind of "dream come true" award, prize or promotion;  He's now gotten a kind of reprieve from the Georgia county prosecutor's office after taking his appeal to I think it was a Federal appellate court--so perhaps today the "lull" is just deadly but low-level heart palpitations instead of deadly pounding and constriction of my chest-- and the endless everyday filth they spray on the floors, clothing and everything else (food, they put hairs and nasty substances in all food unless I seal all so it can't be open easily with mechanical arms--which go berserk in my room every night while I am in a deep sleep being teleported to hateful people who are assaulting me for their own promotions).

------------

Of course, the senator in question handing the already endlessly awarded terror celebrities who have gone after me with deadly hate, violence, torture, murder attempts, non-stop threats of murder by now since all I do is fight to get them off me (and have not stopped for over 8 years, every single time they teleport me, every day--that makes 365 X 12 to be roughly 2800 days--give or take--a conservative estimate but I have not had screaming fights with physical violence in my attempts to get them off me every day. Otherwise the teleportation skits are murder or homeless scenes, almost without exception, night after night. They were handed more $$$ and prizes paid out of the coffers of the United States government so this senator could get an exemption to his court battle to not have to testify for his crimes against the United States government in election fraud investigations.

Paid off so this hateful nasty senator could torture and violate and assault and abuse me non-stop in order to get favoritism by this fascist Nazi group, which he represents in his every conflict of interest in  his legislative capacities, every day--for how many years he's been going on exerting this agenda I do not know...but in the last month it's been an endless assault upon me because these expletives all know by now that: if you need a promotion, go attack me in teleportation with the celebrities and politicians and you get an instant promotion, get awards at the end of the year, get promoted as being the most beautiful but only after extensive plastic surgery modification which is also paid for probably in full by this group--and then if you are the politicians who tortured me just in order to get put into power, you can then get out of your criminal cases after YEARS of non-stop torture of me, so that your criminality which has been supported by Congress, and the fascist Nazi 4th Reich network with endless hoards of minorities doing your bidding and dirty work for you--and when you are told to appear before court--why, you can continue to viciously attack me to get out of that. 

And Congress keeps remaining silent, allowing them to slowly murder me with poisoning and/or heart palpitations just because they "have to" continue to slowly murder me while trying to exploit and extract anything remaining in my body or mind that hasn't already been destroyed, broken, frozen due to endless threats and subliminal hate speech endlessly piped into my very low-level subliminal hearing capacities (I "hear" endless nasty insults being continuously piped into my inner ear). 


**AT this point I am fighting to clean out the hacking inserts on this 2nd read-over of how badly the terrorist hackers have altered or deleted what I wrote-and I see hacker terrorists deleted an entire paragraph. I had written that unfortunately the politicians in question operate as a bipartisan effort to really destroy the functional capacities of the former system of checks, balances and any kind of representation of the law when it comes to covert terrorism activity--aka State-sponsored terrorism, for the purpose of eliminating threats within society which they have deemed I am--and simply because I was competative, wanted to succeed, and then finally tried to get rid of rapist facsist creep after parasite who wanted to abuse, exploit and then discard me with contempt and hate after having date-raped me (drugged, poisoned and under mind control tech affecting my sexual functions, subliminal content blasting about how much I "loved" some rotten hater I didn't know at all). Speaking of which, I still don't know the celebrities who have telelported me for over 8 years--they never say anything but questions to extract information. They are so hateful and rude towards me that there is no conversation ever except why I am not immediately granting them access to exploit me as a "slave " that they have been handed permission to rape and then murder if they want to--I am fighting, I remain alone writing these posts asking for the murder, home violations (4th Amendment Rights completely obliterated by Congress, the Dems and Reps, never-ending rotation of them by now--all with the same agenda. People in America are "worried" about the threat to Democracy, but these famous politicians (Clinton, AOC, Sanders, Graham, McConnell, Trump, et al) are all working TOGETHER  to achieve this objective but some are more adamant about turning their own version of government take-over into a complete Totalitarian technocracy and others want to retain a semblance of the working system, but terrorism aimed at people "like me" fully welcomed with smirks, laughs, giggles and endless supply of cash and money flowing to ever already famous and wealthy celebrity who can then throw the money to their stalker operatives on the ground level. The flow of cash and money, prizes, get-out-of-testifying is non-stop. Get into office, get out of your criminal charges--Congress, the members who are aware of this situation, remain supporting the terrorist celebrities and their political machinations for power and control disguised as Homeland Security anti-Terrorism--or the surveillance, or however they justify it especially in terms of legislation and duties and funding for these types of "security" measures. 

-------

I wonder if the above will be erased or deleted after I post this--changed--fighting to pound out letters still--but I had written that this terror contract of teleportation out on me is absolutely a BIPARTISAN cooperative arrangement between both Parties of the United States Government*** it was deleted, the sentence it was deleted from was then pasted together with another sentence. I had to correct that and read through the entire post to realize that the sentence about this bipartisan terror objective of taking over the 
Democracy of the US government and turning it into death squad fascist genocidal "culling" of the population remains a popular murder sport for celebrities and politicians of both parties alike--with equal gusto in ALL CASES.


--------

The hacking is now making it impossible to type any longer. I can't get the keyboard to operate I am pounding down as hard as possible to get anything to print out at this point.



-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...