Wednesday, August 3, 2022

I lost Faith in London. The Cure. Faith. Time warp back to 1981. Long lost faith restored for 30 minutes in 2022.

 "The Cure--Faith (Full Album) 1981". United by Rock. October 25, 2020.



When I lived in London for that few short years, sporadically going from place-to-place in travels and travails ($$$)---wandering and searching for THE CURE. I looked high and low, and on both high and low plateaus there was only the curse and the caveat emptor. I never found THE CURE in London despite all those Camden Town high and low searches (living, squatting, flitting about) finding only the caveat Emptor as the poison and not The Cure I had been dreaming of from far-off America prior to this journey into discovering post-modern, fascist Europe post-Nazi empire rising slowly upwards ever calling itself a Democracy.

Alas that this force has come to infest America and is welcomed with open legs and arms and all VIP treatment.

I found an archive of what I had been searching for all those years ago. It is so long ago, so long lost.

My faith is restored only for the 30 minutes this album plays.
------------------------------------
All I ever discovered out of London, and in teleportation with the English, mostly out of London, is fascist bigot Nazis who have fully adopted Nazi culture and want to promulgate it around the planet, especially into the United States, which as I wrote, welcomes it and them with open legs and arms. Outright genocidal fascist Nazi statements coming from the English out of London aimed at me in this "covert" mind control "experiment" in social engineering. The Americans who are being promoted for their protege aptitudes in fascist Nazi genocidal hate rhetoric and behavior are being promoted into higher and higher positions. Ostensibly, America is "owned" by the English Crown out of London (or a large chunk covers what appears to be the promotion into highest ranking public office for politics and for media and America just follows the catcher in the rye leading them off a cliff).

I listened to The Cure when I was dreaming of some foreign country where McDonalds was not a way of life. Instead I got greasy chips and alcoholism combined with fascist racism which, in higher "elite" circles, equates to gin and tonic and French cuisine but it's the same people just eating and sucking in the same sorts of obligatory fare but all goosestepping in the same direction.

Somehow in my need to believe in a foreign paradise, I thought that The Cure was symptomatic of a more sensitive culture. Alas, I discovered that my Midwestern culture was much more refined than the fascists of London. But they are now adopting the fascism that is now turning into a destroyed country, turning into a cesspool of fascism and autocratic despotism. They all want to become like Game of Thrones. I thought that this show surely must have been conceived and written by English, but I discovered that it is entirely an American invention aimed at re-inventing the tyrannical forces and warfare and peasantry and nobility of ancient times. There is of course the very racist overtones of the very white "god-like" dragon people who are putting in claims of every benevolent new age form of government alleviating slavery. I find it so racist it's unbelievable. That is just an add-on I thought of just now, because I was only thinking of the band the Cure and how I thought, before I had gone to England, that this somehow was a trend amongst a more enlightened culture. It is an anomaly to be sure (Robert Smith's longing, his romanticism, his poetry, his sensitivity). At least as far as I have experienced the polished brutes of London and England in my personal, targeted experience. Even those who appear to be poetic and sensitive conjoin with the brute forces by stepping back and allowing them to attack me and doing nothing. Which means they are just pathetic as leaders of any movement except for poetic musings when it's "safe" and they are around people who only support them. This is a blanket statement. This is just my experience as a target, which also means that I am constantly surrounded by crap people who strive to push anyone who may support me away (lies, threats, expulsion, etc).
----------------

"The Bags--We Don't Need the English". DaisyPumpkin23. December 2, 2018.

All of the above, and this too--includes stinking Johnny Rotten, the limp pistol of musical erectile dysfunction poseur extraordinare fascist Nazi with his German nazi wife--and I know this from teleportation. Absolutely a fake. Get him out and kick his rotten ass back to London so he can drown in fish n chips and sour kraut. Trying his best to be fascist, demeaning towards me due to this contract (and then stupid tv shows were put out about his stinking band instead of bands like The Bags or any female bank in the punk genre, only fakes like this rotten erectile dysfunction weapon of the Nazis disguised as a "liberal". Yuck. Goddamn it was almost a shock, but considering the line-up of "liberal" fakes I've been exposed to, it was not shocking but dismally repetitive.



No comments:

Post a Comment