Tuesday, August 16, 2022

A tinge of patriotism this morning when I am brainwashed by a well-scripted speech by my President who either personally or in combination with his administration, and the prior administration, and all previous administrations since my birth-- has negated me as a human being obliterating all human rights, Constitutional Rights and legal rights due to exploiting this contract out on me: This is not a sarcastic anti-politics post: Today President Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act. His speech was "galvanizing" but I fear that I am always duped by inflammatory speeches and "believe" in rhetoric designed to create a starry vision (for the next upcoming election cycle). I thought this speech was excellent, something I have not felt for a long time. I know there are many detractors (from the "radical liberal") side of the poly spectrum who denounce this legislation as being far short of realistic climate change actions which require far more drastic reduction limits and etc. I know a bit of what the Reds are claiming about the IRS included in this legislation. Biden said that "Not a single Republican in either Chamber voted for this Inflation Reduction Act, not a SINGLE one".

 "Special Report: President Biden signs Inflation Reduction Act". ABC News. August 17, 2022.




I still feel proud of the office of the United States President and within this speech Biden expressed the aspiration that the hope of a Free society and progress in political representation for all members of society is not a faded dream relegated to insurrections or duplicitous greedy-mongering "special interest" factions which vote and act in accordance to "Dark Money". However, unfortunately, in my personal experience, the Dems however much they tout their splendid acts of societal benevolence are part of this "dark money" scheme and behave like most repugnant and deplorable grabbing grasping liars in private when they participate with the same fascist Nazis they claim they are denouncing across the "aisle"--and I refer to most (not all) of the politicians who have participated in the teleportation terrorism aimed at me for their agenda-based promotional schemes. That they are violating EVERY SINGLE law and Constitutional Right when they behave egregiously towards me ==death threats, mockery of the torture/poisoning and slow murder the celebrities have inflicted upon me, after wealthy Europigapes who I had almost no contact with who latched onto this scheme and were poisoning me and torturing me to death, with the celebrities continuing the poisoning and abuse to destroy my body and life but steal and rob all from me and destroy the rest if possible--with US politicians of the Dem Party who endlessly blather about Democracy and The American People and The Constitution, endlessly aiming barbs at the Repugs who they are partners with in this crime against me)---that should be very telling about who and what they really are and represent. But since I can't provide "evidence" and everyone involved is keeping this situation "secret" and "silent" I remain writing to some vacuous "audience" who may or may not believe my claims, unbacked by evidence.
I have hope they--the corrupticians including the false and disgusting Democrats who claim they are wonderful angels of benevolence and life-affirming equality and fairness but are vile and devious, violent and murderous bigots and liars and fascist Totalitarian Authoritarians in disguise-- will soon be discharged from office and more favorable people enlightened about not participating in these awful death-dealing groups will come into political power. The law is NOT above politics--(that was a quote taken from the latest hater tyrannical terrorist who is a "leading" politician who just finished viciously attacking me in a myriad of ways, attacking me non-stop while I was at my lowest point of pain and healing crisis mode--truly a slithering exploiter--, who spoke about the FBI in a recent interview or lecture. He said that "No one is above the law, but the Law is not above politics". He is exempt from the Law, in other words. He is due to testify before a Grand Jury in the near future for his election fraud schemes back in 2020. He tried to attack me I believe to gain some kind of favoritism from this Nazi organization in the outcome of what undoubtedly will be yet another "I claim the5th" testifying curve ball game most of the politician criminals are now playing out in their cases and trials.
I have hope and still some faith that America will stop allowing this corrupting rot to endlessly be put into lead positions of power.
---------------
In honor, in some kind of fantasy nationalistic daze, I post this today and hope that America will not become more ensconced into the $th Reich fascist global order but will prevail in it's original intention of a free and peaceful open society (stop the global Imperialism from US interests would be a good start to stopping this fascism that has overtaken the United States government and society at large. The trickle-down theory of uppermost politicians not wanting to fund every overseas action of overtake and control would help to stop the paradigm from becoming Nazi fascism within American society).

-------------------

"Hail to the Chief". TheMarches09. February 5, 2010.



Good job, President Biden. For one day (and perhaps one day only) I have a brief sensation of patriotism and respect for the United States and it's governmental leaders who helped to pass this legislation. Obviously what I have negated in the last sentence is a sentence of blame for the opposing faction--and their insidious hate and murder/death agenda is repugnant and truly deplorable--same for the DINO Democrats (Democrats In Name Only)




===========================

**Hacker alert: I just rewrite the below post for the second time. I will not go through this post after publishing it for a third time, so whatever mistakes appear are due to hacker terrorism.


I find that I am not able to gather all my thoughts, even if the hacking is not as obtrusive as it normally is--I can't collect my thoughts and write all that I had intended to write. Even when I rewrite I find that what I had wanted to say was shortened by not being able to literally recall my concepts due to the influence of technology blasting my brain and reducing short-term memory impact of cognitive ability. I still can't understand how you people out there reading this assume that you personally will be exempt from this tech inflicted upon your brain or lives and that it's only going to happen to "people like me"--the "radical liberals" or whatever labels you all foist upon me or people "like me" which is, seemingly non-existent as I have no base or group or there are no people like me I find anywhere.

----------------


No comments:

Post a Comment