Tuesday, August 9, 2022

I've been in a rather tee-d off mood as of late, more irate than usual--if that's possible under these circumstances. I've been called a "radical liberal" and it was intended as a death signature. Well, then, damn.....I feel politically motivated to say all the politically incorrect things now that I have been so labeled to my face by someone who is the real terrorist and radical anti-American--(as I see it, I am defending the United States and he and this group is operating to usurp it and destroy it from within and create a fascist Totalitarian/Authoritarian regime of plantations and techno-slavery and the 4th Reich only in Democratic name only.

 so in light of being politically incorrect, as I am just letting it all go and writing things I know will be offensive instead of just pouring out "my truths" but actual concepts I know will be upsetting to those who are judgmental and want only their own p.o.v. as the one and only established paradigm (the mind control tech and covert assassination squads will see to that).


The "bad mood" I describe above also has a lot to do with a decade of non-stop torture/rape and violence heaped upon me by psycho after psycho--all hailed as wonderful leading men of society....they claim they are naive but they are corrupt....


I mean decades of being attacked by the "men" of this organization but the last decade has been a line-up of teleportation terrorist rapist and abusers attacking me--in ways that are impossible to ignore or turn my head away from or block out or negate--because the body is split literally in twain you are facing people in one physical state while you are aware of both dimensions in your prime body state--you can't turn away because one of your bodies is stuck unmovable somehow--maybe they put me in restraints I don't know sometimes how they accomplish this. It is an extremely inhumane form of torture, although I can't imagine other forms that are more or less inhumane as all torture is just torture. This is a kind of mental and psychological torture also with spiritual aspects where you are forced to have to imbibe the essence of toxic people who poison your atmosphere and taint your awareness with their hate, ugliness, stupidity and filth and crap and violence and you can't get away from them even to shut your eyes or block them out or not respond. They all have everything handed to them as rewards for this I remain sitting here still fighting to eliminate poisons they continued to put in my body for years while torturing me. Not even an apology for that, as I just discovered what they were ordering upon my body. Not an apology not help financilaly they have blocked my money and they all call me some kind of "nothing" or "loser" for it. They continue to be paid in millions and get hugs and kisses from the whores of Whorewood who all know what they have done and love them for it. People like Sandra Bullock who is a good friend of Pitt and knew what was happening to me decades ago because she tried her pitch on me when sylvestor Stallone tried his back in 1997 in Miami Beach. The pigs are still collaborating on this torture contract on me and I am just sick every single day in ways that is completely dehabilitating due to their continuous poisoning and torture. They are out partying and laughing. The government continues to send politician afte rpolitician to support them and attack me as greasy graham cracker just did in a most brutal violent way while I was in the throes of sickness to the point of needed a nurse--he just went after me while I was bedridden and unable to move,. Shit pitt was punching into my face in rhythm because greasy graham told him to go ahead and do it. Fucking pig pit then got more deals and promotions. he's out at his new mansion having a blast and not an apology, help, assistance and they still won't return my cat La Moux, if she is still alive--which they stole because they were raping me and I was too sick from being constantly re-poisoned to be able to deal with more of the poison being pumped internally into my body from rape. Fucking disgusting pigs are being celebrated still. My cat has been stolen because I was begging them to stop, they kept poisoning and raping me until 2 months ago. I am now so sick form poisons that were trapped in my body for years coming out now I can't move. I see the pig apes being handed more millions, more mansions, they are just laughing and partying over years of torturing me and stealing ideas and paying nothing and mutilating and destroying my body and home. What kind of shit is this that still no one from the fucking government will even stop this shit against me--ever? So I am in a bad mood. I actually do'nt give a damn about Tom Cruise as he attacked me as well as his rotten blonde Nazi wife who also is a pig ape whore. Goddamn them all.


-----------

**Hackers of course dispersed errors and deletions and add-ons to discredit me throughout this rant. The mind control tech blasted my brain whilst I was struggling to get around the hacking block to the keyboard so I can't think clearly or elaborate with any clear analysis without getting into ranting hate diatribes.

--------------------

I have to deal with another night of being teleported to some sick creep's fantasy world of hate, homelessness, perhaps murder, rape, and abuse, humiliation, insults and threats and then being drugged while sleeping so I wake up in a semi-hysterical mood--the drugging ensures that. The pigs then induce me to write, and they steal whatever ideas they can--all the 'progressives" reading my posts, all the fascists, endless pit pig and pigalina the pair of parasitie scum who have tortured me non-stop without pause since 2013-taking turns with filthy nasty vile Depp and Heard and his dirty ugly daughter--and now the shitty children of pitt and filthalina the parasitic whore


all so vile and nasty and sick it's very hard to describe. How they smile and laugh for their promotional displays for the movie roles they obtained partially at least from the years of having tortured me. The pieces of crap in Whorewooe who came to participate are now directing their own movies, being promoted and those who also yelled at, abused and partake in this terror situation are now executive producers, which means as I have been writing they are all put into top positions, for simply acting like subhuman pig apes with violent genocidal propensities instructed to them as they recite the lines and ad lib the rest for their advancement to make shitty fake movies. Their interviews are of them being quietly smug and self-composed and appearing very contained and polite individuals. What a contrast to the teleportation terror they take turns "enjoying" every single day, taking turns one after the next--for years. Their interviews in which they are polite, quietly peaceful and appear like sane and genuinely intelligent people last only for, at most, 30 minutes or perhaps an hour. Their torture and violent sickness in teleportation lasts literally for years per personality--they just sit in rows and take turns abusing me as one after the next goes at me.

-----------

Nothing ever stops them. I have done NOTHING to these filthy and sick disgusting pig ape whores, not a single thing to any of them. Not to the filthy pig Europigpapes who put this contract out on me, only because I wanted to compete and win and wanted to be beautiful an dhappy and didn't think that they were really "all that" and they saw that I wasn't deferential enough to suit them so years and decades of murder attempts, poisoning and torture as a result with this covert technology and poisoning and death squad support and GOVERNMENT FUNDING by shit like ugly and foul Lyndsey Graham, who is a most ugly and foul, vituperative rotten seems like an alcoholic personality. Having written all that, he's going to get more media promotions--as I see, or perhaps this is just hacking, he's been getting a lot of media attention since his endless violence aimed at me. Only because he can't stand to see people like me have a chance in America or anywhere else in the world to compete against shit like him--so he's torturing me and abusing and just now I had to throw away another thing sprayed with foul and stinking odors that just happened this last week, while I am continuously sick from healing. THe ugly sinister piece of rotten filth is an endless parasite who couldn't wait to take his turn in attacking me. Paying Pit shit the pig out with some huge promotion and deal, along with whorealina the pair of pig shit which hasn't stopped and is still trying to get this contract of forcing a baby out of me. The other "men" of this group are so foul and nasty even the violence of pit the pig is favorable compared with the ugliness and sheer brutal sickness of crap like Graham and crap like him. And the appeal of pit is at almost a null and void stage. These are my "options" instead of LIVING MY LIFE OUT IN PEACE WITH MY HUMAN RIGHTS not trampled upon every single day by my own rotten government and it's predatory players who were somehow voted into power and have remained to poison the country for decades. Now congealed like a cancer they remain to rot out the country while they are applauded by the donors who want death squad mob rule which they label a "Democracy"=mob rule of thuggery.

----------------

But I am innocent and don't "deserve" this kind of endless shit for decades and decades. When will anyone ever intervene and stop this sickness? I want and demand my cat La Moux returned, financial compensation and a home in a beautiful place I love, which is safe, in my name, and millions of dollars paid out to me as reparations for this crime as any victim of my magnitude deserves. Then for these pieces of shit to be stopped and my country to not be a fascist Nazi dictatorship technocratic despotic regime but like my rights which have been abnegated, all restored to what should have been a functioning country which failed in this respect DECADES AGO.

-------------

Never-ending hate from sick parasites attacking me. NEVER ever support, help or sanctuary ever offered by a single human being around the entire planet--and I have gone round and round 4 times around the planet and not even one single person on any continent has come forward to defend me so I am not alone facing this all alone with any support from a single person anywhere.

Besides all that: since greasy nasty ugly sick Graham began his violent assault upon me, so many things broken and destroyed under his filthy and vile order. The wealthy scumbag has to inflict as many attacks as he is capable of, from within the parameters of the organized level of torture I have been classified under. With Greasy nasty Graham came a slew of violence from pit pig with whorealina stripping for greasy ugly Graham like she's so utterly turned on by this sac of filth and greasy hate and rot and corruption--the money he used to pay them off to have access to venting his hate for women out upon me was huge and the pair of parasites went off grinning and getting undoubtedly more and more from their mutual sickness, touted as being of "elite" status and entitlement to have a torture victim to endlessly pummel with every kind of insult and hate possible. My every attempt to thwart their attacks and defend myself have been met by more torture from weapons and tools that are of covert status so I have had no information on what was assailing me until I had to eliminate through a sort of deduction what types of technology I was being assaulted by. I did a bit of research and have come to a close proximity of the types of endless torture tools this group of filthy stupid ape pig crap have at their disposal. The government continues to hand out all of these weapons to increasingly larger numbers of dumb and stupid violent pig-apes posturing as highly evolved human beings.

----------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment