Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Sickening rotten old men and their greasy skank whore wives and shitty rat children--my plight of being teleported in a sex trafficking cyber technocratic torture apparatus fully sponsored by a corrupt and rotten global fraternity of filth. But years now of ugly old men and their granddaughter-aged girlfriends attacking me with vicious hate, the children told they are entitled to aristocfratic torture permission while the adults who were raised in Democratic lies are training their rat children to become even more violent than they.//More ranting--trying to supreptitiously write this before hackers stop all internet connections and hacking is so extreme I can't get anything out--but too late, as soon as I turn on the router I get a hacker device listed on my devices app, showing me that this connection is being hacked. I used "shared experiences" and disconnected all computers or systems but the hackers insert their devices used to hack as soon as the connection is turned on, within a few seconds they are hacked in.

 The terrorists have so much surveillance on me that if I cough while sitting in front oft his laptop, too much in pain to move as this poison the ape network forced upon my body never comes out--despite sickness for years, fighting for years, asking for help for years--it remains a huge bulge of hard poison latched into my hips and spine which I must fight to deal with every day.

If I cough the terrorist in the room to my left-hand side makes a thudding noise on the wall but it sounds like it's an apparatus that has been put inside my refrigerator--it makes a loud thudding knocking noise but it's like a mechanical hammer being remotely tweaked to hit something inside the interior of the casing for the fridge. 


The sickness I must endure in sleep state--the creeps keep making this throat microchip implant close off my esophagus constrict so there is a disgusting choking/snorting noise, sometimes it sounds like something is churning in my throat--it wakes me up constantly--then the teleportation skits while I'm in deep sleep of people with their bofdies tied up, being murdered. Cats burning in fires. I am always homeless in the skits, as homelessness is the major threat and the pigs are always telling me that I will come to live with them in luxury if I just give the shit ugly old men and their rotten skank pig ape whore women Nazi filth wives and mommies what they want--a baby out of me, me disposed of in some horrid way--them getting an empire out of forcing this upon me--me murdered or stuck with a baby out of some putrid creep I find deplorable at best--


They have now made this blog impossible to write on. The script is disappearing beneath the page and I can't scroll high enough to see what I am ty ping. There is a black streak with "update failed" covering what I can barely make out of what I am typing now.


The stress has gotten to me today. I had to kill two living things this morning as the pig apes have made my home infested and I have to now kill the poor creatures that have been forced into my home--not coming out of any kind of filth that I personally create--the creatures are forced either through the removable cracks in the panels or tiles in the walls or put there whenever I leave--always happens, therei s an endless infestation every time I leave and return.


The sickness of these parasites attacking me is endless filth and hate and ugliness that is never stopped. I can't see what I am typing any longer as the hackers are endlessly dirsupting keyboard functions--. I would do a restore type of operation but I am about to take a shower and if I leave the computer theyu will use mechanical arms to mess up the cleaning process for the harddrive or seriously impair the system--while I am in the shower they continue to insert hair, string and muck and greasy filth into the wheels of the chair that are embeddedintside tiny cracks of the plastic casing surrounding the axes of the wheels--they do this every time I am taking a shower so I get out and have to for the 4th time of the day clean out these areas. It's now never-ending, along with filth sprayed on my clothing non-stop. All of this since nasty ugly Greasy Graham the cracker began his assault on me,k since his buddy Trump got away with it for years, Obama allowed filthy depp and pig pitt and filthalina dn their entire Europigape crew of fascist Nazis to get away with it--the country has allowed psycho groups of terrorist thugs to get away with it, teachers have allowed it, professors have participated, now the President, his Senate greasy Nazi buddy is attacking me with a wave of hate and filth, which is what i consider him to be internally and he looks like it in outward appearance--he spreads this filth in teleportation.


One ugly disgusting filthy pig ape rotten old man after the next associated with Trump and then with PItt it's the younger folk who just emulate the rotten elders who have handed themj ev3ery kind of automatic promotion only due to a need to eliminate freedom in competition around the planet--a fascist Nazi systematic hierarchy and elimination of peopl elike me from having any autonomy in any single thing--the technology enablers them to endlessly "punish" me for reacting in anger against the ideas they steal because they are so blank and filled wtih bs and hate and stupidity and mediocrity but are sexualized porno crap personalities pushed into lead power positions--inclucing the sleazy filth in plotical positions--all seem to gravitate towards rape and sexual violenlce but when it comes to a woman they will even go against a blonde white supremacfist like Heard if only to support this faction of greasy ugly old ape pig men just to keep the fascist Nazi system of overtake of the US continuing without a  hitch. 


-------

But ugly, dirty old man Greasy Graham the Cracker filth machine of hate and lies and bs is just yet another ugly old man with his coterie of blasphemous Christian hyhpocritical family assaulting me while they were breaking every law, every Christian value and triying to seriously screw me over so Greasy Graham can (and is now, as I react because I'm being drugged and tortured every day and for over a deacde non-stop while after fighting day fater day to not get murdered by poisoning with no health care of su pport and always under non-stop attack--including deadly attacks like heart palpitations).


But this has been an entire year or longer of rotten old filth parasites who are extremely wealthy assaulting me viciously as i fight to defend myself and my human rights. Ugly rotten creeps out of London who have been so blatently Nazi in open genocidal speech as I called one of them a piece of sh it while she tried to get me to call her some nobility title--to me sh'es just a rotten whore who has been awarded for the pretenses of fighting against every kind of discrimination possible while getting endless plastic surgery and lead roles after having her friend out of Ireland rape me--thus endless wavew  of vicious and hateful rotten old people who are famous celebrities assaulting me--but YEARS of rotten deniro and pesci such foul and rotten ugly old men with filth and porno hate and racism embedde dinto the core of their shitty filth personalities--endless assaults every day by this due of shit and crap and hate and stinking foul bad filth energy--porn commentaries about my body and every excretion I made the scatological pair of filth made jokes and sickening porno hate comments about my every sickness form the poisoning while they kept having me poisong.   ...


btw...I am unable to literally see what I am typing as hacking has made the page unreadable and blocked from my view while I am typing--as the page scrolls up there are endless typos in the words I could not see as the keyboard is manipulated to not function with every pounding effort I make to get anything to print out.


Then there was nasty foul Bloombertg, the billionaire who was so violentlyu abusive about defending white supremacist Nazi culture that the endless hate he and his stupid rat daughter inflicted upon me was so foul that I fought to get them off--resulting in heart palpitations from the attacks they ordered--leading to ugly greasy Graham who needs a "get out of jail card" just like filthy Trump does so the attacks upon me to either promote these foul nasty ugly people as they get put into positions of leadership as a result, with their careers flagging behind the potentialities of a new wave of creators put into the media--but now stuck with these ortten old pieces of crap putting out their bs and crap endlessly--for how many more decades the blobe has to be subjected to their filth while they are unable to discern what is excellence and just stupidity in movies and entertainment any longer---


But Bloomberg, having me put on ropes dangling from  a helicopter because I told him after endless insults by his nasty rat Jewish nazi daughter about what a "loser" I am, although I hve done more than her and had to do more than she will ever accomplish and with the pigs she bows and scrapes to who teleported me--the filthy pigg pig gang with filtahlina and co of fascist Nazis mostly out of Europe--the blonde Nazi bs operators who teh Jewish Nazis are so lovingly affixed to while they vicious tyrn against me--so after Bloomberg hissed in hate that he had so much more money than me, I just responded by saying, "and what did you do to get all that money in dirty New York City?" to which he had me danging in teleportation under a moving helicopter hovering over some city block in NYC or some place--don'tknow where. The ugly rotten endless sucession of rotten ugly old men, their Nazi wibes and shitty foul children has been onn-stop every day in teleportation for years--but for the last year it's been so much violence and I have done NOTHING to you ugly foul pigs--I just degfend myself and no one else does. So I am ranting--it's a fuin joke to you fucking pigs reading this. 


I tried to stop reacting to the sickness in society that is unfolding in America, which all you fucking pigs helped to create by watching this group being handed more and more power as you stupid people reading my posts have done nothing but watch as fascist moronic piga pees, rotten old men their shitty filthy wives and dirty crap children have been destroying the United STates. None of you cares, and my situation you consider a fucking running joke.


-------------

Meanwhile, after years of fighting to get this poison out, and having spent the last month in agony and painful suffering while greasy Graham the filthy ugly slime parasite slithered in to attack me, with me saying no politely not even saying no just not saying yes immediately as this filthy crap peraonality really believes I hvae zero human rights and he is some exalted scumbag who is "above the law" as he was waiting  for a fascist Nazi system to unfold so filth like him can so easily claim that his rotten mediocrity and that of his filthy family and group in his bigot KKK zone are "superior" while they have me surrounded, poisoned, and I was in so much pain I could not move to one side--and I have had to eat and eat since that time because my body really eliminated a lot of poison--only to find that what is buried just expands inside my body, I must eat to create a cushion because it's just to close to the bone and I have no more muscle tone because the wealthy pig apes of whorewood would not contruibute $100 a piece--so I could pay for rent in a small house with a swimming pool--the cost is about $800-$1000 here in Phuket--the pigs owuld not even do that--and laying and sitting all day in one position in agonizing pain while they kept having the bloasting and muscle constricting poison put in my body has left me so emaciated that when I do eliminate the poisons my body is too weak and the mscles and cushioning of flesh is gone--so I must eat my body demands it until I am bloated and huge again--the hard shell of poison remains sticking out--and I look months pregnant with a huge bloated abdomen wityh a  hard "shelf" of poisons that is excruciating to thepoint of having muscle and flesh ripped out of my body every time it finally comes out--just a little bit at a time--with poisons so toxic I am exhausted and literally can't do anything or move for an entier day--or days--and I remain like this--so I am alway sdisfigured, they keep slicing into my body and spraying filth and inserting poisons into my bladder (( believe they are still doing this) to keep me drugged up, so I become "hysterical" while they keep asaautling me no-stop all day and night with various mechanical arms and weapons and teleporting me to murder, death, hate, homelessnes,s animals and people being killed--etc etc


as ugly rotten old men torture me for not saying "yes" to being raped, tortured, exploited beyond comprehension in a modern-day slavery situation that the fucking US Government with shit like Graham fully endorsing and paying off filth from Whorewood who already have millions and billions of dollars-- unfortunately this includes shit like Bernie Sanders one of the biggest fakes and false leaders of preposterous opposition to fascist culture (alongside many, many of the "progressive" pundits in the media--i.e. so man of t hem have participate in attacking me--famous media personalities who claim Sanders is their leader--all part of the fascist white supremacist league, including the blacks --those who are part of this group--not "all" but so many, so many and in every part of the globe this is a reality that no one will admit to


-----------

The typos above are endless-as I wrote, I can't actually see what I am typing due to hacker interference and the line I am writing on "disappears" below eye-sight as hackers insert typose into every word almost--

----

I am completely wasting my time writing these posts as you fuckers play this game of reducing the torture so I keep on writing in hopes that one day some decent human being out there will actually do something to sotp this--so I keep writing. YOu fucking mind fuck operators keep reducing the violence when I write about it, then it resumes as yhou keep either strealing ideas from me or just find it amusing that I am this rape and torture object never having a chance and always being ahused by one rotten disgusting old man after th enext-raped, beaten, torrtured, disfigured, the wives and shit mothers and mommies and children are enthralled adn join on in and themommies of these rotten loveless pig apes always wan ttheir little piggy boys to rape and beat me as they feel wonderful probbly because big daddy beat and abused them all (even little piggy boy who is now a reapist). As the cycle goes on, and domestic violence issues are being handed by rapist enablers like Hillary and filthalina--as pig men like this are being put into positions of power because they are rapistas and racists--adn the world keeps showering them with honors and prizes. Depp the filthy pscho greasebag scum is one example of this. Working with the pieces of shit who have attacked me since 2q013 when filthy Depp finally unlatched his parasitic rape greasy grip on this contract out on me--forced undoubtedly when Heard gave this contract to Trump--


now Trump associates like mafia deniro and pesci and graham and the company of greasy filth who are all claiming they are "liberal" are all being awarded for being racist rapist pig scum but becuase it's "me" they are attacking people just keep allowing it to go on and on. I am so fucking wasting my time writing these posts at this point.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...