Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Deferential/passive-aggressive/master-slave plantation social engineering technocracy/fascist-proponent scumbags, inc.//Oh Greasy Graham the Cracker Senator from S. Carolina--get thee hence--go to your Big Daddy in Florida. Get off me. Stop this endless violence from this filthy dirty group working alongside him--the pig pit gang et al.//Deadly "silent weapons for a silent war" terrorism remains slowly murdering me today--sickness aimed at me from sleep terrorism via teleportation. Slow murder and social engineering for a truly despicable pig ape society unraveling centuries of Enlightened Progress towards more aware and profound societies de-evolving into a violent catastrophe to the applause of the dumbed down and numbed down//Terrorist Report: August 24, 2022. Techno-Induced Heart palpitations/arrhythmia continues. Deadly assault on my heart; long-term. Feels like it's killing me slowly. Teleportation terror skits of death to animals. Sick, violent, stupid and disgusting as usual. The daily pit I must deal with, the cesspool of terrorism allotted top slots in society/media and politics. Wishing/hoping and praying the pig ape whores who have ordered these attacks are themselves destroyed and I am free of their pig apeness (but living on this beautiful planet without their filth and sickness and stupidity endlessly forced upon me). You can forget about any "forgiveness" type of compassion coming from me towards them at this point. Calling them names is only a miniscule bit of pressure I would like to exert to in reality destroy them. Wishing them death and destruction , as they have been forcing upon me to their endless greasy greedy advantage and for years and years.

 Having to witness the utter disregard for the United States--and it's "people", it's laws for whatever game of graft and theft and murder those in power can get away with, along with their cascading lower levels of minions--seeing this social engineering "project" forced upon me that these politicians uphold in their greedy aspirations and social engineering project of fascist white supremacy installed covertly via mind control technology, media brainwashing programming and every enticement possible for those who will easily cave into destroying the society and indeed the planet as well if only to have "fashion" and a presumed "elite" status. Seeing this doesn't negate electronic attacks upon my heart--which are deadly. I must appeal to the planet to get Greasy Graham the Cracker and his death technology off of me. This attack on my heart began once again when this nasty hateful sleazy creep began violently threatening and assaulting me last month--. All I did was say "hell no" after the first week and his ensuing question they all ask (while I was teleported and very ill from detox, bedridden and unable to move--unable to bend, lift or get out of bed--would I want to be enslaved in his South Carolinian KKK fascist entrapment so he and his wife and family could get out of testifying before a Georgia Grand Jury to avoid having to testify? He didn't pose the question in any way like that--it was just the usual "you can't say no" type of demand without even asking the question--as I said "hell no" he responded with, "It will be Hell" and then commenced with non-stop heart palpitations, filth and filth sprayed on clothing non-stop every day. Teleportation skits of hate, people violently yelling at me, the celebrities who were glowing with excitement when he joined (then somehow within the next two weeks obtained pardons for their legal cases which were regarding malfeasance and corruption in what had resulted in property damage, I think perhaps death, and projects for "charity" resulting in absolute failure and people's lives being destroyed in some cases--and this was a very old case, but within the last month this celebrity endlessly terrorizing and abusing me in this contract was exonerated--got plastic surgery--was handed perhaps for free an incredible multi-million dollar mansion right on the Coast in California--but during this time-frame it appears suspciously like a hand-out. Despite that, they are still attacking me with skits of death and hate while I am sleeping--the same people, but working with this nasty Senator who has not made his appearance--they will do and say ANYTHING to get more free multi-million $ deals and so they are acting as proxy agents for the Senator. Maybe he was excluded from more torture, so he assigned his expletives out of Ho-wood to act on his behalf of death and hate and heart palpitations. 

--------------------------

I also was teleported to Mitch McConnell while Graham was in the middle of his sneak attack to obtain this contract--somehow he thinksk that his status and the obliteration of my life and all human rights forced upon me by HIMSELF and his friends in Congress negates my entire existence as having any rights whatsoever. I finally began calling him names, as I do with all of the haters after they torture me, all claiming I "can't say no" (to whatever they want to steal and rob out of me and rape and poison and deform mybody without me protesting or fighting back. I was told by McConnell that I am a "radical liberal" and then a few seconds later both of the bigots (Greasy Graham and McConnell) spoke in unison : Death (to me, they meant).

-0---------------

Thus that is the scoop of the poop today--never-ending bs and sickness you all consider to be entitlement elitist behavior that the wealthy are allowed to inflict upon those who are not wealthy The MAGA maniacs also want a piece of this action, and so they are threatening violence for any agenda they want passed. The Plantation society is trying to obtain the same "rights" the wealthy expletives are being allowed to inflict upon their targets and victims. The entire society will de-evolve into another planet of the apes even with all this sophisticated technology handed into their grasping greasy paws they can't handle the tech because they are un-evolved human beings who are told that their every bs speech and action for public enthrallment is only the most supreme in all the Land. They all think they are either Gods without blame and no laws are supposed to touch them, or if they are minions, they want to be royalty. 

---------------

I thus think of the bowing and scraping that someone like McConnell bestows upon Trump when he insults him, but threatens to kill me only for fighting in my defense against his and his partner's violent assaults upon me which are of a covert nature--so cherished and supported in Congress by men like him and they--but also by the "radical liberals' they claim are their "enemies". The real fascists "know their place" when they grovel in obedience to being insulted or attacked by those who are in higher positions; with all that groveling and deference to authority, the corrupt authorities they all nearly worship--their "brotherhood" of criminals--but whenever possible they unleash unending violence upon those their social engineering system is targeting as assassination/murder "nothings" who have no human rights whatsoever. This is the social engineering project men like Graham and McConnell and the celebrities and the Progressives (who participate alongside these "fascist Republicans" but only in secret when they are in their safe enclosed terror units teleporting and threatening and assaulting me. I appear "delusional" in writing a post like this because how well they play their roles, and how many people want to believe or need the illusion because they are fervently working to create this system of entitlement to kill and rape and steal and completely discredit targets (like me).

------------


Thus the bowing servant violently assaulting the helpless--in a system they are very violently working to make a concrete system within the US and everywhere else--for their false claims of superiority. They plan on faking it until they make it (the fascist system, the 4th Reich, etc).

---------------


Mitch McConnell Seems Afraid To Defend Wife Elaine Chao After Trump Calls Her ‘Crazy’

"Bow down before the one you serve, you're going to get what you deserve"--




---------------


-------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment