Friday, August 19, 2022

Racial profiling and discrimination as I have never experienced it in my life coming from the wealthy celebrities and politicians you put into power.

 I have never focused endlessly, as I do now almost every day, on racism and the slots of hate under-towing riptide imposition of subordination that I have experienced in the last 10 years when these expletives have the teleportation technology to unleash what they cannot really say or do when there is real 3-D reality and the law prohibits them from this kind of endless violence and hate speech in any realistic situation where I am a stranger to these creeps except that they are famous and I am "supposed" to appear deranged for saying they are "teleporting me while I am sleeping", and thus engender a label additionally of being delusional and schizophrenic--labels the police are only too willing to apply within a few seconds of hearing me attempt to garner any legal support or protection. I am blamed and threatened whenever I do. This is standard protocol for targets of this kind of death squad activity; it is not my experience alone.

---------

But I focus on the hypocrisies of racism as applied to the minorities in higher positions of power, as they unleash their pent-up hate and rage upon me. When in "normal" society as I assumed I was a part of, just another American citizen with perhaps some freak accidents which rendered me "disabled" and then some undiagnosable problem after surgeries to correct scoliosis which left me partially paralyzed although I knew it should not have happened and I could not understand why I was so bloated, huge and sickly endlessly although I exercised and dieted constantly for years and years without end.

------

The labels these hateful proponents of racism are throwing at me every single moment they can, the "minorities" are the most keen on forcing the labels they have personally ingested which have made them toxic with hate and repressed internal violence, which they spew onto me at every given chance in teleportation. They then have their gang stalking terrorist groups to inflict every kind of damage when I fight to restore my sense of self, which they are trying to rip apart and turn into a self-loathing figure of discrimination, which I believe they are. Their one and only enabling sense of personhood restored is handed to them if they participate in targeting some other person who is not playing the game as they all do. They are all responsible for the upsurge in Nazism and racism which has "swept" America, including helping to put #45 into power. That is ALL of the celebrities and politicians I have mentioned as terrorist teleporting agents for the past many years, since late 2015 and since then, the endless line-up of celebrities who are various sides of the racist equation (representing the opposition but fully participating in the Nazi fascist emerging order they expect to endlessly have monopolies for their k-rap into their deaths and then their children will assume the positions of power just by sheer nepotism; that is the "system" they are all working towards).

-------------

I never, ever in my life focused this much attention to racism. It is now foisted upon me daily as one hater after the next assaults me in most vile and violent disgusting ways of hate. They hiss and roar and assault and do vile disgusting things as if it's me and not them imbued with "demonic" evil--just using a kind of symbolic representation as they appear to be monstrous filth spewing something from some lower filthy depth of some cesspool--thus it could be tentatively assumed that "demonic possession" is indeed possible when and if you see these parasites in their real skins in teleportation, as I have been forced to do. 

-----

Racism and putting me "in your place" is the prime aim of this endless terror operation aimed at me. Endless subliminal "loser" "bitch" "shut up" and every single opinion I express they torture me for and then they steal it if at all possible. Silenced endlessly, can't operate any computer system around the entire planet without it being immediately hacked and censored and blocked. Attacked without end. The hate aimed at me is intended to destroy any shred of self-determination and self-love and turn it into a submissive slave obeying every order which would destroy me but help a pig ape group of shit I think should be eliminated--they can't abuse this association of what they do and are with a pile of rotten feces and that is all I can see of them now after years of their filth, hate and disgusting filth that they force onto me, making it appear as if this is "me" and not what they really are behind all their cleaning slaves and wives and minority people cleaning up their filth and crap for them or taking the blame or being forced to live in filth --I truly believe that as my situation demands that my living space be turned into a brown-goo-sprayed filth stink covering and coating every single thing possible in my home, into my food, on my body making scars, broken toes, deformed bones, poisoned so my body is huge and endlessly deformed, etc endless attacks to make me appear filthy, deformed, destroyed and endlessly "miserable" as the violence, abuse and hate is never stopped and I must be alone to deal with it alone without a single loving and kind entity in my victinity. They won't return my cat(s) of course, as they stole that to take all love away from me and try to make me appear as broken down, filthy and dishevelled as possible. The insults from how they have forced this upon me are supposed to destroy any sense of achievement or empowerment. The racism aimed at me by Black men in particular, with Jewish men coming only in second place, but latinos, oh, how vicious and eager they are to fully comply with vicious assaults upon me--I guess there is no group that is discriminated against which won't most viciously attack me for the sake of alleviation of their own sense of dread at being subordinated and subjugated--a position they accept and operate from within--they feel elevated and empowered by pouring their endless pent-up hate and rage out upon an innocent target and then deride and accuse the target like a gauntlet because me--the target in this case--hasn't done what they have done--accept the crap group and obsequiously accept their humiliations and subordinations but only for a brief moment of empowerment--a position of power perhaps but with a crucified sense of selfhood as the price to pay. Their reward is being offered more slight advancements or money (in America, the "freedom" system is a huge goal of breaking and destroying, so like my relatives on the grandparent level of time, the rewards were extremely huge with financial "free" flowing rewards for selling off their children or relatives into this Nazi mind control programming. As the decades go by, the lowering of economic status is evident as the rewards are now a trickling stream instead of a pouring endless font of free money and promotions. I am facing homelessness now as a result of the minorities endlessly participating in this system. In the case of the celebrities, they are extremely wealthy and they are ensuring that I am discriminated against in the most severe ways as they publicly claim they are fighting the very system they are upholding.

I find this so odious and disgusting I get revolted when I write about them. Their hate antics are so revolting and the energy they force upon me is so repugnant and toxic I am in a state of a kind of puking up their vile poisonous energy every time I write about hos sick and disgusting they truly are and how they behave. AT this point in history, they remain being applauded, promoted, put on red carpets and handed mansions and yachts and more sales for the products they get somehow but never create--or if they do, it's just mostly all handed to them in order to promote them as their "reward" for helping to push the agenda of a fascist society with them, they assume, put in charge or in positions of elitist jockying positions. 

------------

I am disgusted by them. They NEVER NEVER STOP ATTACKING ME. The goal is to watch me get slowly murdered, to break me down into a hysterical enraged hateful personality--which can be attributed to my gender or "age" or whatever--all can be categorized in some slot or cliche, and that is their goal. I react every single day because they are torturing me every day in ways that are impossible to just brush off especially when I have no support, nothing loving or kind or fun around me, only hate, endless filth I must clean that is sprayed and scattered all over my living space. Endless years of fighting to get poisons that were intended to remain cemented into my spine so I can NEVER move or get anything done but a few cleaning tasks every day, as I sit in pain and sickness every day whether they are still poisoning me or not. The decades of this going on and the endless fight I have to endure to get this sickening poison out has turned my life into endless cleaning up of filth that has been put in everything in my life in every way. That includes my finances which they have blocked and turned into a complete mess. I risk every kind of punitive attack in every way due only to what this group has forced upon me, blocked in telecommunications and in finances. They only offer me this one path to my survival which is being forced to have a baby with someone who has abused and poisoned and mutilated (by proxy of the terror death squad "stalking" groups) and then afterwards, undoubtedly it's not going to be riding off into the sunset with love and fun.

-------------

But I have been seemingly "obsessed" because these filthy ape whores are screaming Nazi concentration camp slogans at me repeatedly and threatening to kill me every time, almost they teleport me. When I fight back after they have poisoned me, stolen ideas (it's been non-stop of them stealing ideas I write of and even think of as they can use thought-reading tech to steal ideas as well)--and when I fight back just verbally they begin assaults that are almost murderous with poisoning and mutilation of my body. They then get covers in magazines featuring them as "beautiful" after their latest promotional prize plastic surgery modifications. Lead roles and producer slots are handed to them; mansions, everything for free with their children also needing to abuse me so they can also get free entrance into the entitled league of super villains posing as heroes.

So I am not obsessed with racism. It is being forced upon me. i always thought of myself as a competent person with joy as my entitlement to this life. That I can compete and not be afraid to win against pig ape Nazi white trash creeps--as I see the fascist Nazis by now and years of being forced to experience their stupidity and violent disgusting filth attacks--I can only see stupid apes who pose like pigs sniffing the air. Why can't there be racism aimed at the white pig apes finally instead of it endlessly being forced upon everybody else? If only the discriminated against would stop plaintively crying about wanting to be on equal footing instead of turning the tables and using pig analogies more frequently at least this kind of dehabilitating assault would be rendered in some way as a counteractive assault upon the filth pig apes instead of minorities endlessly forcing their internalized self-hate and loathing upon me or any other target (probably most often it's minority women whom they all attack, of their own "tribe" or of any tribe--the "bad girl deserving of torture/rape is a very ubiquitous element of this organization--it happens to "bad" white woman as well, this targeting "bad girl deserves what she gets". In my case, the list of men and women who are assaulting me like vile vampire bats with racism and hate just waiting to explode upon me is like waves of filth I never knew was so common in the internalized psyches of most people in society. Thus I must concentrate on this and write about it, trying in some vain sense to try to eliminate it somewhat but my writing only engenders more hostility from the Blacks when I write of how much they are really supporting plantation and white supremacist culture when they so violently with so much hate turn the racism onto me, whilc I am actually fighting to stop the racism; even for them. They could give a damn as they attack me and get paid in millions for it.

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirty, greasy california governor nazi vector of Newsom (old boy scum gavin) with his arnold trash and english nazi filth instructing him on what to say and do, as he complies and then gets yet another day of promotion for his nazi presidential tour; far more abusive then trump even this filth creep with the nazi california group has imitated their "bitch" referencing me to fighting for my life to not be raped and "allowing" them all to instantly obtain endless free empires of nazi control over all they can't win by actual talent so abusing me and demanding that I am a "bitch" for fighting for my life to get them off me and FOR MY COUNTRY TO NOT BE OVERRUN BY NAZI SHIT WHORES and the REAL BITCHES I am the beautiful and loving kind person who happens to be female but the bitch term intended for instant hate by the dumb obedient followers and only applies to females not providing instant access to the pricks and their sleaze racist rape machine disguised as macho heroism by dirty nazi whroewood and american cultural adaptation to this by-product of the take-over already over-run by nazis in America at all levels (almost): to make California appear "democrat" for the "balance of power" always the pendulum swings with just a slight margin favoring one set of nazi filth to the next "pendulum" swing to the "other side" meanwhile the consolidation of power has remained in the same greasy stink hands and is being passed down the nepo-incompetent lying trash told what to say and think. Dirty greasy gavin brought in nazi arnolde the rapist "I'm sick of you reacting bitch" rapist scum nazi for me responding to abuse insults and torture rape because of this contarct--the shit of america turned on watching me get beaten raped everyone can't wait to have this system expanded in dirty california by elon musk and his nazi europigape troops--all are exalted by it dirty jenifer lopez endlessly getting her next demo-rat tour with gavin for the upcoming next circus performance of her shouting out "women" for teh blonde nazi or dyed blonde minority minions she represents. Not latinos for trump any longer it will be nazis for white nazi trash gavin and gretchen whitmer a brown-skinned man put in power as another minion working for nazi racism and hate and a slew out of Michigan--(assisting blacks in that role for "inclusion" but the entire gamut is nazi antisemitism anti' aipac" as they state) but today was yet another day in the years of newsom's addiction to the tortrure of trump----and biden and the obamas and the clintons (all have rushed except for the biden team) in this last few years of the trump admin to really come out of hiding and out of disguise. Nothing gets new-old scum boy off me he must run for president they are all relying on him and dirty jenifer lopez to continue to be the celebrity blonde dyed wtf hell doesn't matter as long as it appeas blonde to present the demo-rat next convention for promotion of her next lead role and high position in the nazi shitnigger arnold NAZI MEDIA EMPIRE. Telling dirty gavin what to say, as they all do=who are not only sleazy ignorant nazi shit but incompetent for lead positions except to install nazi mainstream mediocrity dumbing down and hate programming disguised as benevolence=rushing at me for having watching news describing Los Angeles news on Mayor Bass---brings on the slime of hate and violence already forced on me by the filth celebrities in LA (or their teleportation locals but mostly LA they all flock there somehow using technology or they appear in one place but perhaps holographic tech is also being used; probably as many are located in New York City, etc or WASHINGTON D.C.).;;dirty corrupt malfeasance creep sex offender slime gavin newsom and so putrid it's a long rant to pronounce the name of the former governor who has no business still being involved in the newsom corruption machine. Have sex or you don't get social security disability due to these same people having your spine fractured in multiple locations, poisoning you fracturing your body alignment years later when creeps break into your room while asleep puting spine and hips out of alignment to make you paralyzed while having you poisoned non-stop with bloating poisons which act as cement for every minute fissure or fracture, etc the lout newsom still embraces them all and must go at me every single day to get his promotion to become the next united states president with democrat wonder woman gretchen whitmer, whose capo slotkin came to physically assault me as her proxy while she undoubtedly remained sitting quietly but turned on as hell as they all are, in the back rows of this chamber where they torrture me in teleportation while I am in bed in "prime" location sleeping, drugged, dying from torture abuse and stress and newsom working with trump has kept my ssij disability payments cut off since March, 2025. Threatening me and I won't get benefits unless they get this contract of me submitting to being raped, abused, and not fighting back and TO DEATH without any resistance and "loving" them for it. Telling them to fucking die every day praying for their deaths every day (forgot to pray for newsom's death yesterday while praying for the rest of this scum group): Screaming "bitch, see I am not corrupt" after hitting me while I watched a podcast about mayor bass out of la being indicted on fed charges of corruption. Considering the criminal machinery of the rump regime I find nothing really damaging to the image of bass but it's intended ot aid the nazi rise in californication with reps discrediting the dems prior to election SO THEY CAN REALLY SUCK AND DRAIN HOMELESS RESOURCES OUT just as probably dirty newsom has been aiding and abetting in and remaining smiling making jokes about rump on twitter and then running for president. Every day having me tortured to death for his rise in power.//The daily routine of daily quota of torture abuse hate beatings sleaze hate filth for promotion imposed as always every day without end hours per day and night-year after year after year every day every month every week every hour year after ytear after year and still the filth is not stopped. They were curtailed to not go at me for hours and hours but it was about 6 hours, like totally almost nothing compared to literally all day and night which has been non-stop 6 months prior to the trump explosion of shit-storm troopers. Newsom and jenifer lopez and a german skank I had screamed at hitting her to go away--as I had done with newsom and lopez and her husband and this german nazi filth fuck "liberal not nazi' nazi skank trash parasite who has made sure to assault me viciously with rapists and abuse when she had the chance. Invited in by dirty lopez who organized a deep sleep skit of me being homeless and invited to live with this german creep and etc as I was 'happy and saying yes, how wonderful under hypnosis, and drugging and my head wrapped in the usual 8 layers of protection and blasting deep sleep hypnosis tape into my ears they still got through. //Wakuing up to rancid greasy lopez smiling because it affected me screaming and yelling to go away and "that thing is not a friend" to which dirty "j-lo" smiled like "triumph" I got my promotion for forcing an agenda forcing hyponsis forcinhg a reaction of happiness when I want to get this filth off me never happy to see that creep out of germany,j etc. Then turning on the desktop to blot out their ugly sick voices commenting on every dsingle thing I thought and did. To go about cleaning stinking sheets having been sprayed with stinking substances clothing stinking with sprays of stink filth on the clothing cleaning and cleaning the black soot and grime rubbed sprayed on everything literally every single thing all is scratched all metal is made rusted everything broken shabby sprayed stinking black and brownspray that never comes off clothing rancid stench they spray every day. In pain hard poisons blocking movement trying to exercise with their ugly scum comments about my body. Getting undressed and then listening to a youtube podcast about the Mayor of Los Angeles indicted by fed agencies for corruption with housing (as elections loom and the republicans control nasty dirty nazi gavin and his crew and they want the english nazi to take control, etc it's not a far leap of fantasy to imagine this was a rigged expo of feigned "corruption" for Bass). I began to listen instantly dirty sick ugly gavin old boy scum corrupt rotten nazi a$$-groveling dirty nazi bigot soon to be out of power trying to abuse me to death through his arnold shitnigger trash hate partner always sucking out american monmey for nazi infestation always gcorrupt dirty shit like gavin rush to get that money adn welcome in all nazis possible they get elected the presidency all money will be shared once that lout c orupt scum crap gets into power--his promise and he can't stop attaccking me using dirty arnold or jenifer scumbag skank loppez or the 500 or so from the past year rushing to assault me just in this provate group setting. He began screaming at me BECAUSE i WAS LISTENING TO NEWS OUT OF CALLIFORNIA that means he has full "entitlement" abuse insult slap hit abuse insult me because it relates to him in the most fragile way parallel to his nazi regime labeled "democrat" in power (one of the "men" was cast out for rape and sexual assault but dirty gavin has piglousy protection racket the mafia and nazis so that information can't get out as easily). Screaming at me: "bitch see It's not me who is corrupt" because I had accused him of corruption after it was evident his corruption at me endless torture rape and threats if I don't compy and have instant free sex slave sex and then be beaten abused by nazis the rapists who get promotoins with their nazi "feminist" wives stealing my dying ranting written posts asking the world ot stop this epstein replacement of epstein island but far more violent murderous and deadly than whatever happened to those females (and males but that is also never told obviously the homo component is omitted from record). //I began yelling at him that his governorship has enough reach to attack me obviously he has enough reach to abscond with money for homleess out of LA and began hitting him to get him off me. I then wanted to watch more news out of california because they remained silent--the pigs whores shit scum were not yapping incessantly with death threats, abuse and calling me bitch and me reacting screaming hitting them screaming yelling trying to "ignore" them unable to do it the drugs tney force me create instant internal thought reaction and that is all it takes. Instant truth serum their goal to abuse me into total silence and acceptance hwile being raped adn MURDERED for their profit and titillation of torrture sadism. So I listened again and he began slapping me hitting me as I "ignored" him fighting him off but then saying he's just a sleazy grease stain and I don't care what he thinks and I forced myself to remain silent. by that time it haad been the 8th hour of abuse since they forced the deep sleep torrtuer on me and waking up, doing cleaning of stinking filth as part of the torrtue, exercising and then eliminating (shitting out) more chunks of the never-ending huge "shelf" sructure embedded in my back which never comes out just pieces keep fracturing, slowly coming out (requiring 1-3 days) then me sick, and them lunging at me when the pioson seeps into my bloodstream upon elimination to get me as deeply as possible as they had raped the poison into my body as deeply as possible as well.

  Many people are thrilled with ole boy's performance at achieving the dream goal of nazis to overtake america from within, with a lot o...