Friday, August 19, 2022

Racial profiling and discrimination as I have never experienced it in my life coming from the wealthy celebrities and politicians you put into power.

 I have never focused endlessly, as I do now almost every day, on racism and the slots of hate under-towing riptide imposition of subordination that I have experienced in the last 10 years when these expletives have the teleportation technology to unleash what they cannot really say or do when there is real 3-D reality and the law prohibits them from this kind of endless violence and hate speech in any realistic situation where I am a stranger to these creeps except that they are famous and I am "supposed" to appear deranged for saying they are "teleporting me while I am sleeping", and thus engender a label additionally of being delusional and schizophrenic--labels the police are only too willing to apply within a few seconds of hearing me attempt to garner any legal support or protection. I am blamed and threatened whenever I do. This is standard protocol for targets of this kind of death squad activity; it is not my experience alone.

---------

But I focus on the hypocrisies of racism as applied to the minorities in higher positions of power, as they unleash their pent-up hate and rage upon me. When in "normal" society as I assumed I was a part of, just another American citizen with perhaps some freak accidents which rendered me "disabled" and then some undiagnosable problem after surgeries to correct scoliosis which left me partially paralyzed although I knew it should not have happened and I could not understand why I was so bloated, huge and sickly endlessly although I exercised and dieted constantly for years and years without end.

------

The labels these hateful proponents of racism are throwing at me every single moment they can, the "minorities" are the most keen on forcing the labels they have personally ingested which have made them toxic with hate and repressed internal violence, which they spew onto me at every given chance in teleportation. They then have their gang stalking terrorist groups to inflict every kind of damage when I fight to restore my sense of self, which they are trying to rip apart and turn into a self-loathing figure of discrimination, which I believe they are. Their one and only enabling sense of personhood restored is handed to them if they participate in targeting some other person who is not playing the game as they all do. They are all responsible for the upsurge in Nazism and racism which has "swept" America, including helping to put #45 into power. That is ALL of the celebrities and politicians I have mentioned as terrorist teleporting agents for the past many years, since late 2015 and since then, the endless line-up of celebrities who are various sides of the racist equation (representing the opposition but fully participating in the Nazi fascist emerging order they expect to endlessly have monopolies for their k-rap into their deaths and then their children will assume the positions of power just by sheer nepotism; that is the "system" they are all working towards).

-------------

I never, ever in my life focused this much attention to racism. It is now foisted upon me daily as one hater after the next assaults me in most vile and violent disgusting ways of hate. They hiss and roar and assault and do vile disgusting things as if it's me and not them imbued with "demonic" evil--just using a kind of symbolic representation as they appear to be monstrous filth spewing something from some lower filthy depth of some cesspool--thus it could be tentatively assumed that "demonic possession" is indeed possible when and if you see these parasites in their real skins in teleportation, as I have been forced to do. 

-----

Racism and putting me "in your place" is the prime aim of this endless terror operation aimed at me. Endless subliminal "loser" "bitch" "shut up" and every single opinion I express they torture me for and then they steal it if at all possible. Silenced endlessly, can't operate any computer system around the entire planet without it being immediately hacked and censored and blocked. Attacked without end. The hate aimed at me is intended to destroy any shred of self-determination and self-love and turn it into a submissive slave obeying every order which would destroy me but help a pig ape group of shit I think should be eliminated--they can't abuse this association of what they do and are with a pile of rotten feces and that is all I can see of them now after years of their filth, hate and disgusting filth that they force onto me, making it appear as if this is "me" and not what they really are behind all their cleaning slaves and wives and minority people cleaning up their filth and crap for them or taking the blame or being forced to live in filth --I truly believe that as my situation demands that my living space be turned into a brown-goo-sprayed filth stink covering and coating every single thing possible in my home, into my food, on my body making scars, broken toes, deformed bones, poisoned so my body is huge and endlessly deformed, etc endless attacks to make me appear filthy, deformed, destroyed and endlessly "miserable" as the violence, abuse and hate is never stopped and I must be alone to deal with it alone without a single loving and kind entity in my victinity. They won't return my cat(s) of course, as they stole that to take all love away from me and try to make me appear as broken down, filthy and dishevelled as possible. The insults from how they have forced this upon me are supposed to destroy any sense of achievement or empowerment. The racism aimed at me by Black men in particular, with Jewish men coming only in second place, but latinos, oh, how vicious and eager they are to fully comply with vicious assaults upon me--I guess there is no group that is discriminated against which won't most viciously attack me for the sake of alleviation of their own sense of dread at being subordinated and subjugated--a position they accept and operate from within--they feel elevated and empowered by pouring their endless pent-up hate and rage out upon an innocent target and then deride and accuse the target like a gauntlet because me--the target in this case--hasn't done what they have done--accept the crap group and obsequiously accept their humiliations and subordinations but only for a brief moment of empowerment--a position of power perhaps but with a crucified sense of selfhood as the price to pay. Their reward is being offered more slight advancements or money (in America, the "freedom" system is a huge goal of breaking and destroying, so like my relatives on the grandparent level of time, the rewards were extremely huge with financial "free" flowing rewards for selling off their children or relatives into this Nazi mind control programming. As the decades go by, the lowering of economic status is evident as the rewards are now a trickling stream instead of a pouring endless font of free money and promotions. I am facing homelessness now as a result of the minorities endlessly participating in this system. In the case of the celebrities, they are extremely wealthy and they are ensuring that I am discriminated against in the most severe ways as they publicly claim they are fighting the very system they are upholding.

I find this so odious and disgusting I get revolted when I write about them. Their hate antics are so revolting and the energy they force upon me is so repugnant and toxic I am in a state of a kind of puking up their vile poisonous energy every time I write about hos sick and disgusting they truly are and how they behave. AT this point in history, they remain being applauded, promoted, put on red carpets and handed mansions and yachts and more sales for the products they get somehow but never create--or if they do, it's just mostly all handed to them in order to promote them as their "reward" for helping to push the agenda of a fascist society with them, they assume, put in charge or in positions of elitist jockying positions. 

------------

I am disgusted by them. They NEVER NEVER STOP ATTACKING ME. The goal is to watch me get slowly murdered, to break me down into a hysterical enraged hateful personality--which can be attributed to my gender or "age" or whatever--all can be categorized in some slot or cliche, and that is their goal. I react every single day because they are torturing me every day in ways that are impossible to just brush off especially when I have no support, nothing loving or kind or fun around me, only hate, endless filth I must clean that is sprayed and scattered all over my living space. Endless years of fighting to get poisons that were intended to remain cemented into my spine so I can NEVER move or get anything done but a few cleaning tasks every day, as I sit in pain and sickness every day whether they are still poisoning me or not. The decades of this going on and the endless fight I have to endure to get this sickening poison out has turned my life into endless cleaning up of filth that has been put in everything in my life in every way. That includes my finances which they have blocked and turned into a complete mess. I risk every kind of punitive attack in every way due only to what this group has forced upon me, blocked in telecommunications and in finances. They only offer me this one path to my survival which is being forced to have a baby with someone who has abused and poisoned and mutilated (by proxy of the terror death squad "stalking" groups) and then afterwards, undoubtedly it's not going to be riding off into the sunset with love and fun.

-------------

But I have been seemingly "obsessed" because these filthy ape whores are screaming Nazi concentration camp slogans at me repeatedly and threatening to kill me every time, almost they teleport me. When I fight back after they have poisoned me, stolen ideas (it's been non-stop of them stealing ideas I write of and even think of as they can use thought-reading tech to steal ideas as well)--and when I fight back just verbally they begin assaults that are almost murderous with poisoning and mutilation of my body. They then get covers in magazines featuring them as "beautiful" after their latest promotional prize plastic surgery modifications. Lead roles and producer slots are handed to them; mansions, everything for free with their children also needing to abuse me so they can also get free entrance into the entitled league of super villains posing as heroes.

So I am not obsessed with racism. It is being forced upon me. i always thought of myself as a competent person with joy as my entitlement to this life. That I can compete and not be afraid to win against pig ape Nazi white trash creeps--as I see the fascist Nazis by now and years of being forced to experience their stupidity and violent disgusting filth attacks--I can only see stupid apes who pose like pigs sniffing the air. Why can't there be racism aimed at the white pig apes finally instead of it endlessly being forced upon everybody else? If only the discriminated against would stop plaintively crying about wanting to be on equal footing instead of turning the tables and using pig analogies more frequently at least this kind of dehabilitating assault would be rendered in some way as a counteractive assault upon the filth pig apes instead of minorities endlessly forcing their internalized self-hate and loathing upon me or any other target (probably most often it's minority women whom they all attack, of their own "tribe" or of any tribe--the "bad girl deserving of torture/rape is a very ubiquitous element of this organization--it happens to "bad" white woman as well, this targeting "bad girl deserves what she gets". In my case, the list of men and women who are assaulting me like vile vampire bats with racism and hate just waiting to explode upon me is like waves of filth I never knew was so common in the internalized psyches of most people in society. Thus I must concentrate on this and write about it, trying in some vain sense to try to eliminate it somewhat but my writing only engenders more hostility from the Blacks when I write of how much they are really supporting plantation and white supremacist culture when they so violently with so much hate turn the racism onto me, whilc I am actually fighting to stop the racism; even for them. They could give a damn as they attack me and get paid in millions for it.

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...