Wednesday, August 3, 2022

My indelible upbringing in Champaign, Illinois; The ghost of Lincoln haunts me with longing to not let Illinois culture of antiquity--100 years before I was born--which nurtured and grew this independent icon, Abraham Lincoln-- native son of America. I will not allow his legacy to be Gone with the Wind and replaced by fascist Nazi/KKK/Mafia/Europ-a entitlement "aristocracy" plantation slavery systematic death-- now reborn and rising like a demonic vampire out of the ashes of all these wars to stop slavery and give humanity a new footing on the slopes of existence into freedom---but the old system is rising once more in a form of organized technocratic slavery.

 "Lincoln Tomb". Illinois DNR. June 19, 2018.



I remember walking past the tomb of Lincoln with my 4th grade class on a field trip from Champaign to Springfield. It was a creepy sensation in that crypt, and I felt a chill and a sense of dread death. However, afterward I would look at photos of Lincoln and feel the warmth and love that surrounded him in these photos. I remember the older people in my community of Champaign who were devoutly religious and had a similar kind of warmth and acceptance that Lincoln appears to have expressed towards humanity. I feel that it was one of the last vestiges of that former culture in which Lincoln thrived, that old Illinois grounded and pious culture, or so it seemed (I was only a child). It seems to have disappeared ever since. Thinking of this sensation for the past few years in remembrance of how special places are fertile grounds for the growth of such incredible people, I feel that this Illinois sanctuary as it was before all the interconnectivity of our modern culture had created a most unique culture of a need to advance humanity into a more true humanitarian space in a new nation.
It is one reason I abhor the encroachment of fascist foreign influence that I am confronted with constantly and my upbringing is one of the reasons why I do not want this particular culture that Illinois once had to be gone with the wind while slavery reinstates itself like an ancient dragon of blood rising from the ashes of the fight enslave people once more as has been the predominant theme in the Earth for millennium.

-----------------------

"No man is good enough to govern another man, without his consent."--Abraham Lincoln.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him POWER."--Abraham Lincoln.

"Greatest Speech in American History (Abe Lincoln's Gettysburg Address)". Red Frost Motivation. July 7, 2020.


------------------

**I haven't checked for hacking typos and deletions/rewrites. There must be some. Whatever is unreadable is due to hacking. I wrote all perfectly the first time and edited as I went along.

No comments:

Post a Comment