Wednesday, August 3, 2022

If I hadn't been so ill the last month, I would have understood the reasoning behind The latest violent abuser teleporter and his motivations to force a baby out of me just to get out of testifying before a court about the Insurrection and the attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election. Another "get out of jail" free card put on yet another terrorist as part of this "brotherhood" of fascist, KKK/Nazi/Mafia/fascist hate organization. Now I understand his urgency and viciousness to obtain this contract asap from torturing me (using all these government-funded, covert mind control/torture/drugging/gang stalking tools plus mind control and teleportation technologies and a good dose of abuse and life-threatening violence and death threats: (Glenn Kirschner): "Lindsey Graham desperate to avoid testifying about Trump's Georgia election crimes".

"Lindsey Graham desperate to avoid testifying about Trump's Georgia election crimes". Glenn Kirschner. July 17, 2022.



 


All these vicious and criminal terrorist politicians, aspiring politicians, established politicians, established and ultra-wealthy celebrities, media anchors representing "liberal" and "alternative" media coverage, et al have to do is participate in teleporting or advising on how to terrorize and abuse and destroy whatever they can out of me, extracting information to steal and then working to physically, sexually, emotionally, intellectually, financially and in every other way destroy, steal and kill anything that might make me self-sufficient and strong enough to participate in society in any way (now so ill from non-stop poisoning that has been ongoing for decades without end I can't move any longer, just stuck in pain and paralysis without health care or money enough to live in a place where I can heal without people like Lindsey Graham using torture and violence in this government-sponsored torture chamber/surveillance/rape/mutilation/physical and sexual torture "room" I have been forced in with endless threats to make me homeless and/or murdered with car hits and poisoning intended to slowly murder me anyway--ongoing without end. But all these hateful people of this hate organization have to do is latch onto this contract and get every "get out of jail" card free, get promoted into political office in the first place (Trump using this system to generate support by demonstrating his absolute rape and abuse propensities which expanded into openly fascist Nazi groups surrounding him and then trying to overtake the government).

----------------

I want to add not exactly a non-sequitur to this discussion, but another celebrity scumbag I just call a rotten piece of shit, and now I am delving into discrediting myself but she has no name other than Dumb Whorren Mirrage--this blonde Nazi English piece of shit actor who surrounded me with death threats and Nazi rhetoric about gassing and transports and etc---friends with Steven Spielberg, "won" a lifetime achievement award by Whorewood, GmbH just a week after this endless onslaught of Nazi and fascist attack with throngs of English pig ape actors participating--one of whom then won the next week an Oscar for his Spielberg-style movie which was as dumb and silly as he is--but it "won". She has a title, but I just call her Dumb as it's similar to the English title but really represents what I have only seen of her in teleportation. Conniving and lying and manipulative, she is extremely well-trained in these aspects of using intelligence. Lying and pretense about her affinity for "feminist" fascism also is one of her selling points (very similar in respect to H. cliton). I write this because this week she is starring in a film that used a word I WROTE about, Shazam--years ago. I had written that I used this word in a poem in high school and my teacher, who always berated my creative writing and always gave me a B+-=-told me that this word used in a poem about a wealthy man who was on a clay pedestal without life purpose--but SHAZAM I wrote in my poem. The teacher discredited the poem, saying that Shazam was not a word that was proper for any poem and that the poem was entirely obsolete and gave me a bad grade for it. I was describing how much I had been attacked for using any original word or concept by the terrorist teachers in my school.


True to form decades later, this vulture ugly hyena hybrid filthy personality whose boyfriend she had rape me, participated in this hate crime against me as an adjunct to The Crown out of London (lives very close to Windsor Castle, is connected to Queen E., is part of the financial and media conglomerate associated with The Crown in it's huge international dealings and has played the Queen in a few television or movie roles--an ugly and nasty women filled with vicious violence, racism and endless disguises about her "liberal" pretenses and paid in millions for it by The Crown so they can continue to disguise their actual fascist Nazi alliances with the rest of the EU and it's designs on conquering and overtaking countries like the US--through the media. 


The theft of my concepts and ideas has been also an ongoing contract put out on me so any scumbag parasite in Whorewood (mostly connected to p-pit and his group of vultures, hyenas, rapists and sleazy and meaningless crap who are endlessly put in lead roles, mafia, Nazis, racists, bigots, minority Nazi fascists of all breeds and colors of skin and social identifications but all are centered upon this hate organization which is just one large group incorporating as many subgroups as possible in order to spread it's influence globally.

---------

She is now starring in a film with part of the title of Shazam. I believe very strongly that the film that came out a few years ago about a caped superhero of some sort was PERHAPS part of a conceptual theft out of what I wrote. I am giving myself this credit because this has been going on with this group for years, and although I do not know the actor who played the lead role in the original "Shazam" film, this ugly skank piece of crap IS part of this group and has been using death threats and Nazi death threats about having me sent in a train to concentration camps to be gassed, along with the director of Dublin or whatever that Irish title was in that stupid film that so resembled a Spielberg approach (they so hate the Jews but steal all they can and then are working to have another Holocaust and don't disguise it in teleportation, which Spielberg himself has partaken in with his blonde Nazi wife--so typical of Jews who go along with this system in order to get along and have their careers--the one and only way apparently is to conform and obey and submit to this group, which keeps expanding it's influence).

But just the utter sickness of what I have to experience on a daily basis. I see now that the woman who kept calling me stupid, having me threatened, made a life-threatening act of violence towards me using the dumb thug who played the lead role in the holocaust film that Spielberg put out, who raped and abused me and then went off getting lead roles endlessly--

But I believe she is now participating in a role based on a word in the title that I wrote of--discredited by my teacher, threatened by this ugly crap piece of shit out of London and his filthy stupid thug boyfriend who is such an ass-sucking sycophant to the English as the slave to this woman--as I see them. I am writing in a state of chagrin but this rotten foul piece of crap got at least 15 people to threaten me, call me all kinds of Nazi names, went viciously at me because after more than 7 years of her participating in having me raped and now I see she has also participated in a project I believe stole a concept I wrote of and called their own, while having me raped, mutilated, poisoned to death nearly, abused to death nearly, hit by cars, teeth nearly knocked out, my hair nearly completely destroyed and falling out and balding, my skin cut to the bone between my toes every day--etc etc as they go off using my concepts but calling me "stupid bitch" and "shut up" using subliminal technology constantly. My internet blocked, my every attempt to write blocked by brain-altering technologies and hacking and DOS attacks so I can't access information or put information out or connect to legitimate people for any business transaction. They call me "loser" then afterwards and torture me saying I have never achieved anything and thus am "nothing". They are parasites being awarded and paraded around as they posture and pose as if they are magnificent human beings instead of low scum parasitic hyenas scrounging around to abuse someone who is helpless and defenseless against a government-funded multi-million dollar attack situation as has been forced upon me.

----------

Now I see that the weeks of me at one of my lowest points ever in health crisis were spent fighting a most vicious personality who is a US Senator, trying to get a free pass out of testifying against his partner in this terrorist crime being endlessly forced upon me. 

I described some of what he was doing, but these apes and parasitic men and their nasty rape-enabler women have no compunction to disrespecting human life and dignity not just when it comes to me, but in forcing a human life to be bound to a slave contrtact where the mother is abused, discredited before the child is even born, thus depriving me as a potential mother of even having a decent offspring situation--the child would see me as being "weak", abused, and would immediately identify only with the abuser and attacker. This is the typical response that Jews have had and I have seen this endlessly for years and all my life. 

------------

They have no hesitation to commit this type of life-screw operation just to avoid testifying in court for their actual real-life crimes. They have no compunction in stealing my concepts and then trying to murder me to silence and then force me into obscurity and slow death via poisoning, accidents and endless abuse and torture to lower my resistance while they are poisoning me and abusing me every single day, every single night, day after day, night after night, year after year, on and on.

-----------

The encroachment and disrespect for human life has reached a truly low point in human evolution as this sophisticated technology is being handed out to the greedy criminals who were chosen to represent society. The problem is the society not the representatives as I know firsthand that none of this would have been possible without the endless lower-level pawns used for the filth and hate attacks at all levels, in all businesses, in all domestic living situations, etc etc. 


---------------------------------

30 minutes later: terrorist report. Discovering a white shirt in the clothing rack I have placed in front of my front door which has been doused with brown liquids. I haven't taken it out (it was pristine and white, worn only twice when I last hung it up) since the hot season/"high season". It's now stinking, nothing gets the brown dripping permanent stains out. I have to add it to the huge pile of material that has been so doused with stinking fungus and other foul and putrid substances where after multiple cleanings the stench just is permanently embedded in the material. I use these discarded blankets, pillow cases, wrap-around material to clean the stinking brown filth that is sprayed into literally everything I own and have in this room, including dripping off the walls, permanently stained on the bathroom tiles (no amount of cleaning or scrubbing gets it out). 

----------

Discovering that a large bag of rice I keep underneath a cabinet behind the other huge clothing rack I have in front of the sliding patio door (I can't use ANY SINGLE drawer or cabinet in this room which has cabinets jutting out of an entire length of one side of the wall from doorway to the exit--it's covered completely and I can't use any drawer to keep any material without it being stinking with odors that are sprayed continuously into every single closed and open object in this room). 

All of this as part of non-stop attacks, as I have written of for so many years, in addition to rape, dismemberment, torture, sleep deprivation, drugging and poisoning intended to suffocate me internally and lower all resistance and immunity while under so much stress just the stress alone would be a murder factor--ongoing on 24/7 levels for over a decade and non-stop but not at this frantic pace of attempted murder that has been non-stop for a DECADE actually more like 12 years.


-------------

But things I buy on subpoverty income forced upon me, with that also being constantly threatened to be denied me, because I am fighting for all and any basic human rights, all of which are being blocked by the United States Government. I must add to the above about Graham that Pelosi is of course backing all this torture as she personally has come to threaten me with dismemberment and murder because I have been fighting every single day to protect my human rights as expressed in the US Constitution. Backed by Trump and then by Biden in this terror contract, equally by both, P-lousy has been spouting the usual bs lie about trying to force another possible nuclear war confrontation with yet another Communist (or former Communist) country not completely aligned with US and fascist Nazi Europ-a-land interests for total global hegemony--. Spouting the BS about "Defending and protecting Democracy" this bs term that is bandied about like a volleyball for every excuse to vamp up military expenditure and invade and threaten and bully any country not willing to go candidly along with US interests in every single region of the planet.

But millionaires and billionaires have a checklist of tortures and destructions they order to be put on my body. The filthy and disgusting sick and vile goons in my vicinity--greasy nasty Nazi white trash bigot rednecks out of Europigapeland whom Americans claim are so "classy" and want to emulate and bring into American culture and get rid of me (murder/genocide). The goon white trash Europigapes then conscript greasy and foul, filthy minorities who will do any sleazy and dirty, filthy thing as commanded and they do it like filthy and dirty demonic scumbags and giggling and laughing about it. My property once more damaged and I must spend more money to repurchase another white shirt because I have only one other one. All the really nice clothing I have bought I have put in the stinking closets, waiting for the time, if ever, that my body is not a huge and contaminated blob of poison hanging with cellulite popping out of the hard poisons off my thighs, legs, arms, abdomen and everywhere else--a huge shelf of internal poisons juts out of my back like a shell--it's horrifically disfiguring. The shit out of Whorewood endlessly attacking me also ensured I was constantly repoisoned with this filthy poison being inserted into my bladder every single night while they made fun of my body and then they damaged my hair, skin slathered absolutely damaging permanent chemicals on my skin and hair--etc etc.

But I just have to add this shirt which I have scrubbed--any reasonable stain would have come out, I used white vinegar and baking soda, the stains are like poured on brown dripping filth and it won't come out--because it's been chemically engineered to stain permanently. 

As I continue to fight for my Constitutional RIGHTS and for Unalienable human rights, which I consider my birthright and not something that has to be "earned" as the bigot rapist pig apes are claiming about "self responsibility" and all that blaming the victim crap whilst they go out and participate in the attack situation and get unearned millions in deals out of just committing these crimes and participating and giving aid and comfort to all the Insurrectionists who are working to dismantle, covertly, but only for people like me not for them, the "Democracy" which pig-lousy the stupid and vile and dumb ultra Right-Wing fascist, Mafia Nazi (KKK heroine) of the House of Representatives is claiming she is "fighting" China to preserve in the semi-conductor-rich country of Taiwan. More computers are necessary for the quantum computing which pigs like Pig-lousy and her cohorts like Graham and the pig pit celebrity whores and the Europigape invaders at all levels and the presidents like Biden and Trump (and Obama and Clinton that rotten fake criminal greasy and nasty as hell, fake and a rape womanizing bigot rapist skank--that would be Hillary and not exclusively Bill). But on and on, the criminals are getting away with it in total collusion with one another but claiming they represent various angles of society (all working for ONE entity which is formatting a global fascist take-over). 

More quantum computing is necessary to put more people in line, and Taiwan will provide the semi-conductors for more computer control and technocratic fascism. Germany is getting involved in trying to provide a back-up for semi-conductors. Knowing what the German workers demand, it will be a very hard mountain to climb in order to compete against work slave labor disguised as normal pay in Taiwan for the globalization that crap like Clinton and her ilk have supported all these years (also while providing China with a host of American for-sale nuclear weapons capability--putting them on par to be a deadly risk to the United States, but that happened decades ago no one is mentioning it in the news, always protecting the Cliton criminal gang against all their anti-American legislation and works). 


It's so disgusting that I must write about this and get blank response and the crap continues, the fakes continue to be put in lead position. The insurrection has happened and the crap is still in powerful positions and there has been in internal shift apparently. The Justice Department is working so slow "everyone" is commenting on why Garland is taking so long to bring this system of criminality down.

And the crap keeps being foisted to the top and I keep writing about this filth crime and their filthy sickeningly disgusting acts which they are PROUD of. I keep seeing the ideas I wrote of stolen by them to promote themselves as having any original idea or altruistic concept relating to humanity. They keep insulting every single thing I do and telling me to shut up and that I'm stupid, something worse than a prostituted nothing, as they continue to steal my concepts and block my every attempt to get out of the pit that they have used the actor pit to compound into me as he, his family, his children, his associates out of fascist Europigapeland continue to be put in lead positions, lead roles and the situation is so out-of-control and firmly entrenched and fully supported that even the Insurrection can't draw out the culprits associated on these other levels with this contract and misappropriated technology being used against me.


Pig-lousy is now beginning something like what Biden began with Russia in Ukraine: possible threat of nuclear war with both countries. They need semi-conductors out of Taiwan for the technocracy they require so their criminality remains as a blank point, concealed and all people brainwashed and saying "yes" and obeying as they program and brainwash people into being numbed and dumbed down by the media onslaught of sleazy violence and whorish sexuality dumbing down the population which "believes" somehow that "Democracy" is the "reason" why all these near total annihilation wars are always on the brink of Biden's agenda with sickening criminal mafia Nazi Pelosi at the helm of the latest debacle with yet another country. At heart is this need to expand on the criminal technocratic network in order to expand on mind control, surveillance and total population control via brain-altering technology (that crap like Musk has been handed all the money in the world to continue to develop and implement into society into a global prison-like network).


==============

Back to the beginning of the top: I was ill last month because the recurrent, daily poisoning of hardening, cement-glue type poison bloating inside my internal organs, expanding into my every facet of my internal structure to the point that it hardened and glued into my skeleton at all levels (from top of skull to toes)--but "they" the terrorist celebrities, politicians and local thug "civilians" kept the poison pouring into my food or into my bladder--(I've been protecting my food since 2011, so it's now a decade of poison mostly inserted into my body via bladder, plus mind control drugs of course to render me hysterical and unable to deal with the poisoning).


Because one person stopped this last month at the beginning of the month, my body has undergone a huge shift in eliminating poisons I have struggled to get out of my body FOR YEARS with no success. the huge pot of sickening bloating poisons came out in huge black clumps and masses of goo stinking like putrified chemicals. Then came part of the huge clump latched on the left side of my body (stuck inside the descending colon and all lower intestines). That came out because for the first time in over a decade I was able to do some stretches and spine-strengthening exercises. The bloating poisons have a muscle-stiffening agent which makes movement nearly impossible. AT the most weak and sick moment I have had since surgeries to correct my crooked spine (the poisons made my spine crooked and I was diagnosed with "idiopathic" (undiagnosable, meaning origin of cause "unknown") scoliosis. It was the glue-like/cementing poisons and muscle stiffening poisons along mixed with horrific mind control poisons which  caused my body to become completely crooked, along with nightly raids on my body putting hips and spine out of alignment (which has also been ongoing up until over one year ago when I finally managed to figure out how to very shoddily block entrance into my room from human beings--it took me YEARS to figure out what was going on with mechanical arms and every month using all money available to fight to be able to afford materials to try to block every possible entrance from all the multitides of cracks and tiles in this room which are lifted up by creep terrorists on all sides--top and bottom--to lift mechanical arms and then open the front door and re-lock it all from the inside).

But beyond that, discovering MORE grey hairs this morning. At my lowest and most critically weak point, this senator greased his way into attacking me, offering the endless terrorism of pig pit the whore and his whore wife the near decade of non-stop attack with their revolving list of friends/celebrities/politicians/Trump/Cliton/Oprah/Deniro/Pesci/Pelosi/etc etc as virulent parasitic terrorist abusers just forced upon me night after night. Beyond the hair loss from chemical attacks and just stress, grey hairs now from this last month of being absolutely in agonizing pain where I really needed a nurse or hospital care---and this hateful bastard tortured me and attacked me in his efforts to IMMEDIATELY get this contract forced upon me--but only paying off pig pit with some huge prize (I see that pig pit got a huge plastic surgery make-over just as this was going down) and a huge Parisian opening (don't know how much was due to Graham or former planning from this pig pit terror organization which has put this blonde Nazi bigot actor in main Oscar-award position for years since his inclusion with his rotten and foul skank wife--always having me poisoned and claiming to be more "beautiful" while ordering mutilations of my skin, hair and body poisoning without end, rape pumping the poison into my body, filthalina lavishly and sexually approaching each rapist with loving friendship wiping their faces like the whore that she is--they also made much mockery about how I was eating because the bloating poison stuff internal intestines and I was internally suffocating and had to gulp food down in exhaustion and a kind of starvation-as nutrition and food was not able to be processed but the food remained stagnating inside my intestines along with the hardening and bloating poison.

But beyond that, more grey hairs because as I was finally not spasmed internally with muscle-stiffening poisons (laboratory created. so more powerful than any of you reading this can imagine, absolutely blocking muscle movement, and the hard poisons making any stretching in this state impossibly agonizing so I have had to spend the last DECADE with my muscle tone putrifying, poisons stuck in my intestines, while experiencing heart palpitations, abuse without end night and day with this teleportation and subliminal voice-to-skull

But beyond the already existing grey hairs, this last month has been me in so much pain I could not shift my hips to one side as I lay prone on my back sleeping for 15 hour stints while Graham had filth and flooding in my bathroom, a cockroach infestation, stinking fish oil sprayed on my clothing while I slept--and more and more and more as he threatened me--with creeps yelling in rage and hate at me using mind control and hypnosis while I was deep asleep and teleported as they made me repeat stupid things and then blamed me for saying such things (using really nasty "Jewish" stereotypes--used by the last jewish Nazi thug to attack me 2 days ago) with, "Will this event be free?" as in, cheap jews trying to get everything for free, money grubbing dirty jews, etc, the Nazi cliches. The oppressed and crushed "Jewish" man used these cliches upon me because he's had to accept without question the abuse of the bigots who pay him out his livelihood and acceptance to not be tortured as I am. The part of payment includes viciously turning upon me with every kind of racist comment that Jews have had to suffer by those using extermination plots to justify mass murder--poured out upon me most viciously by Jews. I have never associated with such types. I am certain that this man I describe was sent by Bloomberg and not Graham, but no matter, because GRaham had a list of blonde scumbags waiting to abuse and yell with equal hate and vitriol at me using any justification to force me to repeat stupid sentences and then attacking me for saying them--in this teleported state. So now more grey hairs. My hair extremely thin anyway from stress.


Never ending. I have to wait and see which fucking piece of shit is going to attack me next. Which shithead creep needs a new jet or mansion in Europigapeland after attacking me. Which government crook needs another promotion or get out of harm card from the Nazis when they testify for the J-6 Committee or the Justice Department about their crimes against the US government. which Nazi celebrity is going to join in and abuse me next while pig pit sits with his dirty foul legs spread in a position he learned as leader of this gang of filth so he can get more Oscars or roles or for his production company along with his rotten ugly first wife who is a glaring bigot full of bs as most of them all are.

How much more of this abuse will be allowed to go on and on as scumbag creep I find deplorable joins into get his/her next free deal or get out of jail card or promotion into highest political office by raping and abusing me as Trump did. Then Trump had to abuse me for 4 years with his shit whore wives because it kept him in good graces by shit like Graham and his KKK Nazi Mafia contingent in The South, along with the white supremacist bigot mafia out of NYC and the "good" Jewish cabal of Jewish Nazis from the likes of "Good boy" Bloomberg the virulently nasty mafia Jewish goon who somehow was put in control over a media empire but seems like a thug and greasy organized crime boss instead with very little awareness or  insight into anything but how to grease his way up by accepting the oppression of ugly pigs like his ugly blonde Nazi wife. They are deplorable.


I only wrote a comment on Facebook to rotten Bloomberg, but it was his intervention that stopped the poisoning. He is so disgusting that I still can't respect him nevertheless. His daughter is even more disgusting but they are both part of the problem that the Jewish community has had with allowing and supporting this Nazi onslaught into society--they actually WORK to help bring this group into power.

But I have more grey hairs from the month of Graham violently abusing me in ways that were so ugly and hateful he's a completely sinister and ugly old goat parasite just disgusting as a human being and less than a man--as I find all these so-called "men" are who participate in this crime.

The women are filthy and skanky whores, who also participate. The media coverage of them is as skantily dressed as possible like show whores at a brothel. 

Such is the state of the nation as it really is now.

------------

From this perspective of the creeps unveiling the snarling ugliness that they truly are behind their very much contrived masques they are surgically handed which smooth out the ugliness and turn it into conformity infirmity.

------------

So they are wearing me down. Will there ever be a final intervention to stop this fucking shit finally, ever? For me to just LIVE IN PEACE in a decent way without this endless hell being forced upon me by rotten shit people and none of them is anything I ever want to have in m ylife, much less have a "baby" with as they are loveless bigots, all of them, and their children and families disgust me and their friends too. That society has handed them endless "fame" does not entice me, because society participates wholeheartedly in this attack upon me. All those who have shied away from attacking me are either dead or just gone, I can't find them anywhere.

-------------------

so that the pigs attacking me are famous and wealthy does not hold any appeal. And there is nothing about ANY of them that is enticing despite all their money and their block of me having any goddamn thing but poverty and stinking filth in which to live while being tortured into old age and infirmity without a single human being coming to support me.

------------------------

Sick of them attacking me more viciously when I am in healing mode, but that is when they attack unceasingly to force this agenda upon me. How can anyone blame me or discredit me for calling them parasites?

============

To put this into more concise perspective:

poisoned with murder intentions with bloating, hardening and cementing poisons infused with mind control drugs which rendered me incapable of intellectual pursuit or rational reasoning in the face of attack--combined with brain-altering technology and microchips.

Raped with poison being literally pumped as deeply into my body via rape by pigs who I never liked but thought I was "in love with" after meeting them for about 30 minutes. The drugging and micorchip implants affecting my brain, subliminals and always being drugged and handed food/drinks beforehand ensured I could easily be date-raped but not understand how malevolent these pig apes were and still are--they have collected their prizes and are all still out there waiting for more victims to drug, poison and rape. But they were "punishing" me by cutting parts of my body nightly because I was saying no. They used heart palpitation and tears flowing out of my eyes due to the throat implants and implants in my brain as "punishment" for screaming "stop" as the rape was pumping poison into my body as deeply as possible while the filthy pig ape whore men and their wives and girlfriends and boyfriends were handed new businesses without end, as they went on and on raping and torturing and poisoning me. Told to never say no, all I have been doing is literally fighting for my life and screaming NO and STOP since 2011 (before that I had no idea what the hell was going on so I had no way of saying "no" to being raped--while sleeping and unconscious and poisoning, nor did I have any clue how many millions of people at all levels of society are involved and that took me years to figure out until it was hundreds of people openly attacking me for every trip I made out of this room to obtain food--three times a month or maybe four, so ill from poisoning now for so many years a sitting target endlessly poisoned and raped and tortured in ways that just the abuse alone would be sufficient to kill someone.

----------------

 

tortured, mutilated for saying "NO" to being raped and poisoned to death. The pigs claimed, "You can't say no" and after feeling incredibly sick after being raped, hard to express with just hacking and brain-attacks as I fight to type on this system--sickness that is so deeply rooted in the body--being murdered via internal poisoning and suffocation but called every kind of insult for the resulting survival methods I used to fight to survive. Endlessly attacked for my body's deformation by the whores who made sure I was deformed as they gloated about how much better they appear after their endless body amplifications via plastic surgery or procedures and endless beauty treatments and millions and billions of $$ poured nto their every appearance. Millions of dollars poured into this contract against me to have entire hotels stuffed with attackers, and entire air plances, entire busses, entire places packed with terrorists. Money poured into this effort as I have remained fighting alone to defend and protect my body.

But poisoned without end. I face more poisoning now that Bloomberg has threatened tokill me and my revulsion for him and his disgusting daughter is beyond the point of being able to control it when I see him or write about him. 


They could begin to poison me again, or have already been doing it. I can't tell any longer. I used to have to urinate every 30 minutes or less, all day, every day, for years. Now I am not doing any of that at all and it's a huge change in my body. But then attacked at the weakest point and near catatonic sickness dehabilitation as poisons trapped in my body came out after decades of it being stuck. Violently attacked--as pig pit punched into my face in repetition while greasy Graham cracker instructed him to just let loose upon me. Smirking and gloating as usual, the pig then went off to his next publicity stunt for his next violent thug movie and he's out partying and laughing about his easy exploits into endless Oscar winning roles handed to him by the corrupt agency of the Academy which is akin to all the Insurrection deniers in Congress and even worse, those who appear to oppose it but are really working to enforce this system who attack me (AOC, Pelosi, Biden, Sanders, etc the list is long but these are the most prominent in the "opposition" who have attacked me; also include Cory Bush as well, but she never tleeported me just used internet targeting and attack triggering and a nasty video inserted into my YouTube feed, which was NOT anything anyone would put out if they were trying to promote a decent image).

-----------------

As America continues to grapple with this seeming chasm between those who want to have every chance to have every State Secretary of State just throw out electors and make personal decisions on who "won" the upcoming presidential election for the next, more legitimately crooked criminal series of representatives of all elections who are purely due to pig pit and co. being handed this technology to inflict fascist nazism in Whorewood--fully endorsed by media-grabbing Obama and Michelle and that Chicago faction (i.e. Oprah).

And so, I'm writing this in a state of utter sickness that this is never ending. The situation is now at a very crucial moment for it to be stopped not only for myself but for the COUNTRY AS A WHOLE. 

But still, everyone wants a fascist Nazi takeover and who more than the minorities who profit off playing "good" little ass-kissing slave to the system?

Thus the attacks on me are from all angles. I write only briefly about the endless list of perpetratros who are loathsome detractors from what should still be a working system in the United States if this technology had not been implemented at such a high-stakes level as president and other high-ranking positions in society.

With full consent of what is left surviving all the culling processes of the death squad culture that the United States has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment