Thursday, August 18, 2022

Regrets for having written my post yesterday about the leech parasitic black Nazi parasite rapper. Not because what I wrote was 'wrong" (because I am certain it was "right" in every respect) but wrong in that I was drugged, triggered and under mind control and reacted to a hacked/pirated video deliberately placed on an MSNBC YouTube news list that I think was a contrived situation. The list of news narratives for that day (yesterday, but 2 days ago in the US as I am 12 hours ahead GMT +7) all the news archived shows were focused entirely on the latest T-rump national scandal/FBI. True to form, yesterday (the night after I had exploded in a drugged and decade-long non-stop campaign of torture/murder attempts/ one psycho sleaze parasite celebrity after the next participating in this crime with even more violently belligerent politicians threatening to murder me alongside the violent rapist celebrities (of both of "our" "wonderful Democracy and beacon of Freedom US Government":.

 This insidious ugly rap K-rap thing (I use the term "K-rap" to imply the K-economy--which was a term that is not outdated but just LAST year it denoted the sharp divide between the rich and poor; it was a campaign slogan indiscriminately thrown around when the Dems were fighting the Reps. Since the Dems have won, this term has been swept into oblivion because of course the "American people" have to believe by all means that things are going "back to school normal" and the kiddies can once more splurge on every financial irresponsibility believing that there is no end in sight to our national GDP growth--even when a recession looms.

-------

But I digress. Of course my brain is being afflicted now as it was yesterday when I ranted like a roaring climate change poisoned ecosystem--which my body and brain have become from a decade of non-stop torture by the people who hold the levers of policy control who continue to poison the planet with so many toxic things (mind programming, consumption policies of conspicuous consjumption) and voila! The psycho parasite leeches like Poop scumbag rapper the K-rap crap who hacked an interview of himself claiming he's so politically clean and pristine fighting endlessly for black rights amongst the evils of a post-t-rump era--fighting against his co-conspirator T-rump 45 as a covert cheerleader fighting for black meaningless sell-outs to sell merch with their rotten ugly faces imposed on the labels as a status and wealth symbol and just eat and drink the crap they are selling for you and your children to imbibe--candy coated bs on all levels to be pumped into your system. Drink that gin and juice, treat minority women like whores and worship blonde bigot Nazi women and attack a defenseless teleportation victim of endless torture to get your crap promoted and a Grammy perhaps, because you can't get an Oscar. That was the theme of the piece of crap K-rap scum in his interview, I only watched less than one minute of it but his fixation was on claiming that he wanted to win a Grammy for his crumby crap K-rap (only singularly fixated on $$$ and his status and fame using any means possible--the blonde Nazi woman who tells him to assault me as she watches on like all the Nazis do when their brown and black minority minions perform acts of violence towards me--in this case it was ordering filth to be forced into my body and home and death threats--and I had no contact with this rotten piece of filth, and never watched his videos except only to see what the big deal was--seeing a slut whore creep writhing with women "twerking" as he called them the b-word--which he called me after I wrote of real political analysis while he only repeats slogans and is called some kind of political activist for repeating what his publicist/agent has instructed him to mouth for his image and promotion.

----------

But what an utter waste of energy, time and space this parasite cesspool black energy-sucking hole this leech really is. last night as I opened the people dot com website his disgusting face selling the crap for one more product associated with his name was featured in a hacked template "article" about yet another thing he has been handed for, in part, his participation in racist white supremacist Nazi terrorism, hugging his money tree blonde Nazi fascist female partner--whose rotten face and articles about the felon cooking and cleaning cookie-fudge personality also hacked into my system--on the very same page of the front page of the cybe People magazine issue for yesterday--obviously hacked. There also were a plethora of pit and p-alina feud articles--which seem to be legitimate but coming from "them" it seems this also was hacked into my system.

--------

But for me to be triggered like this, please let me try to emphasize dear readers if there are any, that I am being DRUGGED by poisons and drugs that have been concocted to break through any inhibiting barriers or self-defense modes that the brain uses as any defense for self-protection. I can completely forget about having a poker face or stoic stance and everything triggers me by now. If I were not endlessly in pain, suffering from absolutely dehabilitating poisons hardened into my spine/hips/skull/legs/knees/shoulders/feet with broken toes, fractured vertebrae (all done while I was unconscious, nothing that happened to me from anything I ever did--) and I am drugged with this unbelievable mind control drug cocktail every single day, inflicted upon my body either through a skin patch (as I had assumed it was being done by mechanical arms, but then realizing that it is being inserted into my bladder while I sleep--as I feel nothing while I am teleported, in a deep  unconscious state due to the microchip implants just closing down the sensory awareness into a numb and non-feeling state as they inflict broken brones, and inset objects under my fingernails, into my body, under my skin, and I am poisoned every day. I am still, I believe, being inserted via bladder injection--but I am not absolutely certain about that--I know they forced this upon me every day for years and it has kept me sick and my muscles contracted into a spasmed pain soI could not move--as more poison was inserted into my body creating a bloating and hardening effect into my intestines and etc--all the while under torture and stress factor conditions making healing and calm impossible). So I reacted yesterday almost upon cue. This is part of the "mind control" operation--to get the target to react to prompts and cues that are hacked and/or forced upon their brains via tv, internet, all kinds of technology used for telecommunication and "entertainment" and news sources. I am so alone and never with any support system, endlessly and most viciously attacked while sleeping with death scenes and homelessness as I remain under threat of murder and homelessness in real life--because they have blocked every avenue of personal attainment for me except to run through their labyrinth that I think has no good ending for me if I can't get out of this maze they have forced upon me.  I keep trying to get the US politicians to stop this crazed "mind control" situation but they are remote and only want to get career boosts by threatening me to comply.

--------------

So I reacted to what I believe is an utter energy-sucking leech, this K-rap crap rapper thing who is such a fixated parasite attacking me like a starving and vicious leech to get more awards, to sell of more crap to sell off to the public with his name put on the label--a Grammy perhaps for successfully threatening me with murder, his violent "kill the Jews" typical Black racist policy that I have only seen ever since I was bused from the white neighborhood to attend the "experimental" school in the remote Black neighborhood jointly run by the University of Illinois--where I was subjected to white Nazis as young little leeches instructing the Black lackies and minions to attack and assault me as the whites watched on--all children of University professors as I was myself at the time--intellectuals, hippies and absolute fascist racists who attacked me with the Blacks really nasty towards me, as is happening now in Whorewood, just a repeat of grade school elementary basic racism --the Oreo factor but in the "a-dolt) world where everyone is posturing that they are now grown up and fighting for publicity to be noted as being exemplary activists fighting against every injustice possible--but attacking me using this same old racist plantation-based system whre uncle tom and auntie J viciously assault me because their "masters" tell them to do it so they can continue to live in the big house on the hill--it's disgusting. They are a waste of time and energy. This was something I should not have reacted to but I swear I am poisoned and drugged and I am not in my normal mental state and really need to not be telpeorted or have politicians and celebrities viciously attack me like swarms of vampire bats looking to suck and drain my life out of me with their stupidity, hate, sleaze, sexual depravity and loveless meaningless bs so they can endlessly get more promotions out of demonstrating to Big Brother Nazi cesspool, inc. that they are part and parcel of the Insurrection and the devastation of the United States turning it, helping people like Trump and co., turn America into a violently brutal aristocratic regime of feudal tyranny with tyrants having access to murdering the poor and helpless or their enemies using this technology and murder "system" that people like the corrupt politicians have funded and continue to rely on for their endless monopolies-as the country is now embroiled in gangs of death squad operators with assault weapons organizaging to have a "Civil War". 


The waste of energy and time celebrities who are really promoting this propaganda but in this covert, psychological mind programming entertaiment push, are just sipping their poison and joice cocktails and drugs and cocaine and highs on torture and violence as they sit on the heaps of inflated money, having parties over the carnage they have helped to create. The danse of the red death marches on to the marching orders of the fascist Nazi regime that is paying them to promote this psychological agenda and also the mass consumption of wealth and status and pornographic display that the entertainment media is selling off using these soulless sell-out fakes.

-------

I should not write about them, I only look "hysterical" when I do so. They all threaten to murder me, they are torturing me as politicians hand them millions of dollars in deals and more promotions to continue this. Their plantation slavery heritage is urging them to recreate the Confederacy but it will in the future not have a Mason-DIxon Line to delineate any political faction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...