Sunday, August 14, 2022

Some "conspiracy theories" are reality and not crazed ranting//No less than EIGHT celebrities on this Newsweek Ivy-League-sponsored celebrity terrorist list who happily without scruples have participtaed in this teleportation contract out on me in the years of this ongoing violence and crime. The list below is by no means inclusive of the many others with Ivy league who have participated--there was a list I found on Huffpost this morning and after I wrote this (hacked and rewritten post--which I am correcting now due to hacker deletions/add-ons) the post was deleted from the page--I could not find it in my "history" all was deleted--there are some omissions so I will just include a prominent actress who starred in the latter Star Wars franchise and calls herself a "feminist" and comes from the genocide targeted group I am supposed to "represnt"--the others on this list have either directly or from the shadows participated as well; but making their presence known to me via all the triggering and creepy cyber and other forms of stalking-- some participating for years.





 

Some of the less-educated terrorists are helping their children obtain access to Ivy-League and highly accredited expensive colleges for their participation in this attack upon me--who knows what has been surreptitiously granted or what tuition is being somehow deferred by that good ole boy Budget Committee assistance for the poor millionaires and billionaires so they can endlessly have more and more millions to spend on luxury items and thus continue the good ole boy and girl tradition of Trickle Down economics policies. ? More money for them to infuse into the economy, good for jobs and working class people who profit off cleaning, cooking, making luxury jets and cars for the celebrities who participate in terrorism!
Apparently an Ivy-League set of diplomas is not deterrent to terrorism-for-profit. I have always wanted to assume that this terrorist contract was duly endorsed by the dumb and dumber number crowd of grasping groping power-grabbing thugs, but I can attest that even members of my Ivy-league-educated family also participate very casually like it's second nature. What's easy is for these "entitled" people to hand out money and dangling incentives in order to lure in the more violent and filth-producing lower-level numb and dumber and dumb minions to do their filthy work for them. Maybe that's what they learn in their Greek System hazing rites and rituals? How to control those who will do their dirty work for them?

-----------------------------------


Norway's Freya The Walrus Is Put Down After Drawing Crowds, Damaging Boats





Committee 4 Pseudo-political Action & Social Engineering for the 4th Reich Safety and Security Administration:
Okay candidate, do you eschew anything to do
with environmental activism or the loser punks who
protest against things like oil pipelines and the
preservation of things like heritage preservation sites,
endangered species, earthquake-prone fracking zones,
spotted owls or any of these pesky animals which
imped our corporate profits and donor base from
extracting everything possible from the planet with
quarterly massive profits?

Potential candidate: Oh, hell no! Could give a damn about those
radical liberals and their granola dirty hippie
causes!

Committee: Do you believe in protecting sexual predators,
your "brothers and sisters" who will use
every means at their disposal, coming from our
agencies, to rape and mutilate and torture
and/or eradicate (=murder) our enemies of the
State--you know, dirty radical liberal hippies
and anyone we don't approve or who doesn't
submit and obey?

Candidate: Oh yeah, hell yeah I support my brothers and
the equally rapist and violent sisters of my
secret society in their exploits of government
resources to promote our agenda of overtake.

Committee: You're our man, and even though you may be
of the female persuasion, you are perfect at
promoting rape culture, environmental anti-
dirty hippie radical liberal subgroups and your
masculine behavior works well with your
"strong" female appearance. Dear sister,
remain steadfast in supporting our rape
culture of all things easily penetrated
like nature, women and children!

Candidate: I swear by my Brothers and Sisters I will
the oaths of my secret society--I am an oath-
keeper and spit upon the Cross and
Constitution and pray and pay homage to

The holy GDP and donor base!

** I had copied and pasted this above mockery sardonic interchange from my Facebook page--the hacking has prevented me from altering the format in the enlarged print that I use for my posts here--this chaotic arrangement of the dialogue-style paragraphs literally cannot be changed in any way, I believe this is a hacking block (to discredit me as usual). Hacking is so bad while I even type this part about the hacking that writing is almost impossible at this point.**

I feel or want to assume that this walrus felt that human beings were safe and kind and so she posed for the humans loving her presence. She was worth the entire fleet of little boats tied to these docks and that the Norwegian officials just HAD to kill this walrus for "safety" reasons instead of capturing and releasing her offshore in a "safe" location is just an astounding demonstration of the disregard humans have for nature and animals. Especially those put into powerful positions, who seem to lack all empathy and intrinsic and natural-born compassion for other people or human beings--for the large part that is what I have seen.

It's time for the election process to have people who actually care about nature and the welfare of the planet put into power!

The process must be changed, the political narrative must be changed. Money before life should become an archaic paradigm instead of the prevailing, dominant paradigm.

---------------------

Elections Committee Good ole boy network fascist corporate network to potential political good ole boy endorsed candidate (outsiders from good ole boy network and good ole gal network not welcomed or allowed---fakes apply in droves):

----------------------------------

Under "mind control" stifling suppression of my cognitive functioning while trying to write something about politics. I feel like writing about politics but must stick with making generalized statements. General themes, conspiracy-theory style rants but despite all you associate with these theorizing media blitzkrieg personalities, I repeat loosely their statements but add my own spin--(of course I am correct and this is REAL and not "conspiracy theory" at all. I have tried to cull out the false assumptions for years and I find and discover from my studies based on fact-based research from political activists like William Cooper that my statements are correct and true, but of course I can't "prove" anything as proof of teleportation and this terrorist operation does not exist in the official censorship machine (i.e. The mainstream and "subculture" media/working TOGETHER like arm-in-arm bandits to steal freedom of expression). 

-------------------------------

Thusly, even though I am "able" to write this post very difficult as this process is (keyboard malware makes typing so difficult, the keys are so stiff, as I type spaces are inserted while I type, wrong keys appear after I type a correct key, etc) plus my BRAIN is under attack--thinking in any concrete detail, without facts and evidence, while my brain is being literally attacked by brainwave altering technologies, blocking functioning of my analytic processes, makes the entire credible-statement attempt very tenuous and often I just digress into losing the thread of my ideas and go into territories of emotional ranting based on endless assault (happened again in teleportation last night, violent skits forced upon me by hateful people misusing this tech, fully sanctioned by all top levels of the government that I am aware of since so many have participated in this on both party affiliations in our "bipartisan" political lopsided Totalitarian technocracy fascist-leaning despotic tyranny you now see unfolding day-after-day in the media. But still the ultimate in brain-control and mind control programming remains silenced. I write and know this is only going out to the people involved in this terror organization--the "Brothers and Sisters" who are intimately inter-woven in a network with a central organizing global center--(all behave exactly the same, have no cultural differences or political contradictions when it comes to their real affirming allegiances, which I have to see in teleportation ad nauseum how much they do not differ from one another but for the public "represent" various sides of political intention.

------------

Thus my "blanket" statement what appears to be "Conspiracy theory"  posts today--copied from my Facebook page.

Can't elaborate more clearly, am only capable of fighting to type and getting basic ideas out--my brain suppressed so it's like having it squeezed while I am fighting to think--the keyboard so inoperable it's nearly impossible to type a few words without having to backspace and correct constantly--etc etc. Hacker terrorists then delete words from the posts so it's nearly incomprehensible after I have backspaced endlessly to correct the terror obstruction(s). They delete and rewrite so much after I publish---

-------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment