Monday, August 8, 2022

I consider myself to be infinitely more important than Trump and co. Regardless of your hate categories negating me entirely--

 "Trump search sends message of intention: former prosecutor/Banfield". NewsNation. August 9, 2022.



Now Trumpy---did the raiders of your estate spray filthy toxins on your furniture, clothing, into your hair, into your body, into your food as you ordered the goons you paid in huge sums to poison me with--EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR YOUR ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION AND NOW INTO THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION--AND oh, also during the Obama Administration Trumpy got a hold of this contract and Obama just allowed him to roll with it--as Biden is doing now. Trumpy associates from The Senate are joining in and the chorus of hate is like an entire cathedral of Satanic orgiastic revelry concerning the numbers of "famous" people participating in this contract.
------------
So Trumpy's home was raider and the stolen documents that were classified were returned to the Department of Justice. The commentators are shocked and this was an invasion of Trumpy's privacy. McCarthy has indicated that once the Repugs take over the House of Reps they will put up more nooses in the Capital to hang all the "traitors".
No mention of CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS STOLEN from the United States and "The People", only that a former president this precious personality was raided and the Repugs are ready to slaughter even more than they were before this raid.
-------------
Did they go in and rape your body while you were made unconscious, pour stiffening and bloating poison into your body and food and up your anus, dear Trumpy? As you ordered to be forced upon me for over FOUR YEARS without a day of it ending, while I struggled for my life to heal from the lifetime of other pig apes doing the same to my body (including my Jewish Nazi pawn family).
-----------
But no mention of the CRIME Trump committed in stealing top secret documents to hide his crimes before committing other crimes which is so egregious to the Repugs.
----------
One commentator on this subject mentions that Merrick Garland and the DOJ has not prosecuted top Trump official (at very high ranking levels) who scoffed at the Select Committee's subpoena's but were never indicted for Contempt of Congress by the DOJ. That was a signal that Garland is remiss in his duties and that Trumpy would get off with all the relevant crimes for which his underlings are now being indicted for and sent to prison.
------------------
Did they rape you or your nasty wife, Trump when they raided your home as you had done to me for over 4 years as you laughed and smirked and giggled and smiled about it to my face? Did they put fungus in your orifices as you ordered to be forced upon me while I lay helplessly fighting to not die from stress after your gangs of celebrity scum forced their toxic fungus psychological hate upon me and rape and beatings and abuse every single night (as happened last night as well, as usual it never ends or is ended by any of these effete criminal politicians and the creep criminal celebrities).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once more, drilling and hammering into the steel, and cement of the room directly beneath mine. It went on for hours yesterday and is continuing on a beautiful day it was formerly peaceful but the parasites must do whatever they can to ruin my body life and everything else. A continuation of YEARS of writing these enraged, drugged up posts to a sick slime sick fuck crap society of america and euro-nazi trash influenced scum. I can't imagine that anybody with any soul or higher intelligence than Marjorie Taylor Green is reading this. I mean, you are all really at her stupid yapping banal level. I can't compliment the silent readers assuming there is anything but smirking demons some with polished rhetoric some with elaborate wealth and the ability to shoulder some intellectual conversation and EVEN conduct peer-reviewed highly recommended research on quantum physics. But when it comes to the emotional realm of hate, the unifying vision is to protect the millennia murder-enforced status quo and for the subordinate minions it is even more a vicious not-game thusly all are entrenched in this and undoubtedly scroll through the YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS of me writing what has only become a running joke of how nobody ever does more than applaud the shit and stupid sick scum who steal my ideas, words verbatim and then get applauds and promotions for it. I can barely write it is drilling underneath my chair as usual for over 7 years in this natural spot. The delivery I had to pick up was met with one white nazi trash shit filth who had to barge through the open doors of the glass separation of the living units and the lobby area---there usually is a bunch of creeps standing around supposedly holding the glass doors open for me when I am trudging with the half-broken wheels of a trolly cart h olding a huge laundry bag ("decor" fashion not the ugly stripes) and they just get in my way. I beckon them to stop holding the door they refuse. Once I Pass by them they smear some filth on my clothing or flick stains---if I am wearing black there are white paint flicks on the clothing--it is non-stop every doorway threshold "crossroads' these seeds of satan demons are waiting like the devil to block the passage and turn it into obstruction, negativity. It is highly symbolic. A white male came to barge through. I saw him approach rushing to get in my way as I was handing this woman who is endlessly following their instructions--the delivery person---so I asked her to arrive after 2 pm she came at 12:30---I told her to wait, I had to finish the little half-concocted post earlier always writing to try to get anybody to care no one ever does. WRiting about the sickness and ugliness of you shit hole scumbgs who are part of this, you all just love reading my desperate and being murdered posts-every day as they inflict murderous violence upon me and poisoning drugging and mutilation so my body is just broken down, aged and being killed as you all sit silently applauding this filth bunch of shit.

  When this white trash nazi shit creep pushed his way between me and the woman I was handing money to--and he came just as I had to focus m...