Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Terrorist report: August 10, 2022. Because every phone call I make is diverted to terrorist agents, The Miami-based "mail service" I paid too much for (they overcharged me for unlimited service) is not reporting my mail and refuses to answer any inquiries about my mail and doesn't report my mail.

 This is a company called Mail Hub North Miami Beach. I was trying to obtain services of a national service that caters to electronic mail with immediate notifications. All the services I searched for online claimed they provided a "street address". Every single service I phoned, and I spent days and days on the phone and writing emails--every single one informed me that they only had "Suite" number addresses--which of course is a business address. All were lies, I got zero correct information. I was told even on the phone that I could sign up for a street address but the "apartment" number would have to be in the 2000 range---which is absurd, considering that in that part of Miami where the address was located, all the apartment buildings are mostly two-storey with about 20 units per floor. The high-rises in that area only extend to about no more than 500 units per building, approximately. I was lied to so continuously that by the time I got a phone number for a service which had to personally offer me an account using their "Mail Hub North Miami Beach" service (claiming they had three mail services operating out of the same physical address and location).

A Latino male answered the phone and claimed his name was Diego. He offered me a street address and told me that I had to pay twice the amount that the initial digital mail service had for the type of service I needed. I was so exhausted and needed a new address (my old mail service was closing, so I was told--and they stopped reporting my mail at least one year or two before they closed down, made my life a hell by sending me letters claiming I had one day to phone government agencies or my finances would be stopped, which happened anyway, etc--all completely orchestrated).

I was still under the illusion that my phone calls were actually reaching legitimate mail services at that time. I now understand that every phone call never reaches the intended target or I only get terrorists operating from within the agency or business I am phoning, and all information is privately skewed and I get lies and discriminatory treatment every single time I phone any agency or business.

---------

This Mail Hub NMB has not reported a single letter to me since I opened the account in January. I phoned in June requesting information. The person who answered the phone never said, "Hello this is Mail Hub"--like this man Diego who answered the phone back in January when I was inquiring about the service after weeks of getting lied to and told no service would help me anywhere in Florida--lied to perpetually given the run-around not able to find a single business which would help me--all calls diverted not able to obtain basic services for mail.

This man Diego answered the phone with a nasty and suspicious "hello" like a thug. He got excited about offering me twice the normal price for "unlimited" service with no extra costs for scanning. Since then, after I paid, not a single letter was sent to me by email. I phoned in June and another Latino woman answered the phone with the same wary and nasty "Hello" with no business or professional demeanor. I had to ask if this was the mail service I was paying for, she hesitated and said "yeah". I asked where Diego was, she said there is no Diego here and I don't know a Diego. I then told her I had opened my account with him, she then told me that he no longer worked there but worked for another Mail Hub office in another location in Miami (I phoned that location and was told that he was busy and to phone in three hours or the next day in order to reach him, which meant he was not working for any of these services and they just did what they always did, which was to lie and then keep me waiting indefinitely to get any kind of lying service).

--------

This woman told me that I had gotten three letters. I asked her why I was not electronically informed of the mail. She said nothing but told me she would scan the letters. She scanned (crooked, barely able to read) three pages of one letter. I sent another two emails asking her about the other two letters, and got no response. 

I gave up because of the endless violence being inflicted upon me by the terrorist teleporting celebrities and all the hate surrounding me and the sickness in my body they all forced upon me. I have only a small amount of energy in my body to deal with all this stress and the years of it ongoing day and night with no support or any kind of legitimate legal protection I can't just fight endless while my internet is blocked from all access to basic services and correct information.

--------

I sent another email yesterday, the third time I have requested information which should have been immediately sent to me via email notification, as this is the service I paid twice the normal rate for. I have gotten no response.

I could phone them, but it's so exhausting to deal with people with hate in their voices lying to me over the phone. I don't know if I will be completely screwed over, but I was told by this woman that the next time I want to renew this service I would have to pay the same double price for the annual service but this time including extra for any copies they may send.


I remain without any kind of mail service except for what these minions are informed to send me by the corrupticians who are backing all this tyrannical obstruction of my finances and life, with every kind of dangling threat to my life as a result. If I miss my mail it could completely destroy my life as I must respond immediately to various agencies should they send me letters notifying me of immediate action required. 

----------------------

I don't know what to do. I am still healing from the poisons that have come out in the last two months because the poisoning was somewhat stopped 2 months ago for the first time in decades (or not as much poison as before which made me semi-paralyzed every day; I remain semi-paralyzed and sick every day still. I used to be a very strong athletic person and they have rendered me completely paralyzed in every facet of life--this is a financial and mail block to my life in addition to the physical and economical and of course a block to simply sleeping in peace and living in peace.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tortured with murderous heart palpitation attacks (microchip implant system in my nervous system, throat and brain and wherever else plus drugging interface) due to TRUTH SERUM drugging or brain manipulation combined with stress, exhaustion from daily fighting literally for my life against people murdering me and me fighting non-stop to not give permission rather than just fighting to the death---that is this contract out on me fully funded by the filth of the democrat party and republican party alike--no difference only in outward theatrical appearances in front of cameras for the voting public./ The "thought" extraction" they use to literally almost kill me with heart palpitation--today's torture plus tears in my eyes also forced via the microchips after decades of this particular torture it doesn't take much at all to reach excruciating pain within a few minutes and they do it very often and every day--but they are torturing me for my speed-of-light thought mechanism which is forced in a way that is done while I am transfixed watching youtube to try to stop the brain hacking and torture for repeating both what they force into my subconscious while I am in deep sleep, and also the instant truth serum induced reaction of disgust and hate and loathing but not fear for these cretins you all worship and put into power. They spend hours torturing me for a sentence I made under extreme stressful and random moments while doing something else and trying to block them out by watching the tube to divert my brain and brainwaves from this endless, egregious encroachment of every single aspect of privacy literally destroyed breached a mind rape every moment and torture and near-death for "thinking' anything adverse about shit whore ape scum who are stealing my ideas because they are hate-filled blank sick fuck crap who can't do more than abuse and yell insults as their mainstay of creativity and how to use tech to extract ideas from someone who would never do this to someone else, not like this like an addiction every day to feed off hate and negativity to pump up otherwise sleazy dirty meaningless hateful nazi shit scum-the are so deplorable and hillary is one of them thus the demo-rat party only got more hillary-replacement senators white nazi women blondish and all doing the same thing and calling themselves "feminist". Besides that, this "Jewish" man is using lethal attacks on me if sustained are murder---because under TRUTH SERUM I said I preferred another actor over him in a few scenes of a movie--it was a completely pre-arranged situation I was unprepared for. The movie was from 1951 the brothers karamazov, a novel I have read. I wrote of this in the next few sentences but to state I was completely unaware this piece of sick shit actor was in the movie at all. His name was not featured, it was a 70 year old movie I assumed no one was going to attack me. He has since had nazi plastic surgery to make his face more square like hegseth and all the nazi men consider anything not conforming to nazi facial features as subhuman and not integral to the nazi survival compound structure they are building up (massive genocide and holocausts they are creating, by the way).///Heart Palpitation torture and potential murder attack---my heart is racing but not compressed-pounding as Trump has done in the past--this is from yet the same rotation schedule of yet another celebrity who came years and years ago--returned after getting his free deal record contract and appearances---his "turn" is now--he hacked a movie he starred in 1951---and its' so old, albeit color with Yul Brynner as lead and I thought that no one who had attacked me could possibly be sitting in the audience of terrorist celebrities to abuse and get his and his son, daughter wife and family and friends' next free deal by displaying abuse, hate and now it's lethal torture. It feels very painful but in this threshold of "ambient" sort of heart murmur fringing on a severe infringement on my heart rhythms causing arrhythmia but like tight knot in my chest and my body is telling me this is deadly and they will not stop so I must write once more to try to save my life from another just deplorable---probably good friends with Hillary by the way. This one also stuck his derriere in front of my face and either made a "farting" noise or did it after he asked me if Yul Brynner was a better actor than he--as he (william shattner is the culprit for this day, taking turns as usual but the staple terrorists are always in the background coming at me when I just fall asleep to abuse and attack me at my most vulnerable on a daily and nightly basis--never stopping but they welcome in the rotation). This man is in his 90's I thought a movie of that era would not really have any surviving actors who were capable and part of this team. However in the usual drugged sickness (they once more mutilated under my finger the cuticle which also injects drugs into my capillaries and is destroying my hands--which look like mummy hands the skin is parched and fingers all swollen and deformed from slathering of destruction drying out chemicals which cause permanent damage to skin barrier plus non-stop slicing under all cuticles--fingers and toes--my many layers of protection "work" for about 2 days to protect for every new modification but they get past this with their expertise mechanical arm tech and brainstorming --and expert military and black hat hacking and warfare experts, software also and AI undoubtedly is driving the precision attacks).//He played a lead role in The Brothers Karamazov---a Russian novel by Dostoyevsky which i had read--and hoped it would be good. Brynner was so incredible an actor in this role I was amazed and sat transfixed and relieved that I could finally watch a movie and enjoy it without being abused, beaten raped or assaulted by the next line-up of has-beens, wanna be's and failing career formerly box office and for the first few minutes I was in a rapt state of that wonderful floating sensation of falling into a fantasy world the movie projected into my mind (and now they are hacking--not "now" but when I first began the hacking was not endless struggle to get a single letter out now it's hard to pound every single key with my entire hand using my bicepts to pound anything out--very, very slowly and lugubrious time-consuming and the attack on my brain is simultaneous). Shattner played one of the brothers who was a serious religious zealot of sorts, very much a strict adherent of scripture. There were many wonderful elements of character development but I can't watch it again until Shattner dies his abuse is so disgusting--but not like the sick filth of most of the most violent like shitalina and pig ape pitt---who have a few rabbit-out-of--an editor's hat facial expressions, maybe two or three otherwise the usual demeanor of actors in my opinion who are famous in whorewood are just frozen faces displaying usually psychopathic sexualized violent roles of criminality or fake heroic splendor---but just frozen faces they are empty and meaningless people when I am confronted by them endlessly---they play heroes of culture very often or the seeming opposition which is villain but they really are put in these lead roles to display the calm and serene facial blankness plastic surgery created nazified expressions of peaceful "beauty" while "fighting" or they have snarling looks when they are "fighting" and otherwise, the same expression on their faces which very rarely alters. They eyes are always staring ahead without a single emotion except for twinkles of psychopathic gleen which I see clearly in the eyes of media anchors who are the fake heroes of culture for the "liberal" such as the endless joking of rachel maddow and she's a total fraud in this antisemitic climate (I mean within the climate she is on a level basis with the rest who are murder hate nazi-programmed vicious lying empty and blank and dirty nasty but the alteration when they are displayed in public is something you could see in a Disney haunted house roller coaster ride through the cheap facade of the whorewood set which determines the mood and culture and mode of society in this programming apparatus). Shattner played this role, and the role itself was supposed to be a very serious personality type who uses calm deliberation and abiding by stern "Christian" value sets while everybody around him is doing the opposite. Thus his role was not demanding of deep facial theatrics and I had no recognition of him when the few shots I had seen (I clicked on the movie at about the 35 minute mark after the beginning) and his face was very different from probably the plastic surgery he later was offered by the Whorewood nazi modification demands of the producers and the casting agencies. Mind programming turns into nazi murder affiliation during the course of the training program for actors who transcend the ladder of the pyramid of nazi movie control which has manifested in a "fascist' revival in American culture. The parallel is not being discussed by any podcaster I am aware of nor by any of the movie critics who also, occasionally make similar cultural parallels of their own little enclave of political identity (i.e. "black actor" representing the "diaspora" and thus they applaud anything that features black empowerment that is the extent of political commentary I have seen otherwise when a movie is obviously based on racial analysis content it is unavoidable and the tiniest mention of "racism" is brought up but only to the extent that it's unavoidable as a side note to the general theme or movie review analysis.

  Shattner is basically torturing me in a murder motivated assault in keeping with the nazi troop he is tethered to and has been his acting ...