Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Terrorist report: August 10, 2022. Because every phone call I make is diverted to terrorist agents, The Miami-based "mail service" I paid too much for (they overcharged me for unlimited service) is not reporting my mail and refuses to answer any inquiries about my mail and doesn't report my mail.

 This is a company called Mail Hub North Miami Beach. I was trying to obtain services of a national service that caters to electronic mail with immediate notifications. All the services I searched for online claimed they provided a "street address". Every single service I phoned, and I spent days and days on the phone and writing emails--every single one informed me that they only had "Suite" number addresses--which of course is a business address. All were lies, I got zero correct information. I was told even on the phone that I could sign up for a street address but the "apartment" number would have to be in the 2000 range---which is absurd, considering that in that part of Miami where the address was located, all the apartment buildings are mostly two-storey with about 20 units per floor. The high-rises in that area only extend to about no more than 500 units per building, approximately. I was lied to so continuously that by the time I got a phone number for a service which had to personally offer me an account using their "Mail Hub North Miami Beach" service (claiming they had three mail services operating out of the same physical address and location).

A Latino male answered the phone and claimed his name was Diego. He offered me a street address and told me that I had to pay twice the amount that the initial digital mail service had for the type of service I needed. I was so exhausted and needed a new address (my old mail service was closing, so I was told--and they stopped reporting my mail at least one year or two before they closed down, made my life a hell by sending me letters claiming I had one day to phone government agencies or my finances would be stopped, which happened anyway, etc--all completely orchestrated).

I was still under the illusion that my phone calls were actually reaching legitimate mail services at that time. I now understand that every phone call never reaches the intended target or I only get terrorists operating from within the agency or business I am phoning, and all information is privately skewed and I get lies and discriminatory treatment every single time I phone any agency or business.

---------

This Mail Hub NMB has not reported a single letter to me since I opened the account in January. I phoned in June requesting information. The person who answered the phone never said, "Hello this is Mail Hub"--like this man Diego who answered the phone back in January when I was inquiring about the service after weeks of getting lied to and told no service would help me anywhere in Florida--lied to perpetually given the run-around not able to find a single business which would help me--all calls diverted not able to obtain basic services for mail.

This man Diego answered the phone with a nasty and suspicious "hello" like a thug. He got excited about offering me twice the normal price for "unlimited" service with no extra costs for scanning. Since then, after I paid, not a single letter was sent to me by email. I phoned in June and another Latino woman answered the phone with the same wary and nasty "Hello" with no business or professional demeanor. I had to ask if this was the mail service I was paying for, she hesitated and said "yeah". I asked where Diego was, she said there is no Diego here and I don't know a Diego. I then told her I had opened my account with him, she then told me that he no longer worked there but worked for another Mail Hub office in another location in Miami (I phoned that location and was told that he was busy and to phone in three hours or the next day in order to reach him, which meant he was not working for any of these services and they just did what they always did, which was to lie and then keep me waiting indefinitely to get any kind of lying service).

--------

This woman told me that I had gotten three letters. I asked her why I was not electronically informed of the mail. She said nothing but told me she would scan the letters. She scanned (crooked, barely able to read) three pages of one letter. I sent another two emails asking her about the other two letters, and got no response. 

I gave up because of the endless violence being inflicted upon me by the terrorist teleporting celebrities and all the hate surrounding me and the sickness in my body they all forced upon me. I have only a small amount of energy in my body to deal with all this stress and the years of it ongoing day and night with no support or any kind of legitimate legal protection I can't just fight endless while my internet is blocked from all access to basic services and correct information.

--------

I sent another email yesterday, the third time I have requested information which should have been immediately sent to me via email notification, as this is the service I paid twice the normal rate for. I have gotten no response.

I could phone them, but it's so exhausting to deal with people with hate in their voices lying to me over the phone. I don't know if I will be completely screwed over, but I was told by this woman that the next time I want to renew this service I would have to pay the same double price for the annual service but this time including extra for any copies they may send.


I remain without any kind of mail service except for what these minions are informed to send me by the corrupticians who are backing all this tyrannical obstruction of my finances and life, with every kind of dangling threat to my life as a result. If I miss my mail it could completely destroy my life as I must respond immediately to various agencies should they send me letters notifying me of immediate action required. 

----------------------

I don't know what to do. I am still healing from the poisons that have come out in the last two months because the poisoning was somewhat stopped 2 months ago for the first time in decades (or not as much poison as before which made me semi-paralyzed every day; I remain semi-paralyzed and sick every day still. I used to be a very strong athletic person and they have rendered me completely paralyzed in every facet of life--this is a financial and mail block to my life in addition to the physical and economical and of course a block to simply sleeping in peace and living in peace.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...