Tuesday, October 4, 2022

A tiny vignette on mind control encapsulated into a "strange experience" "documentary" about a mind control "cult". Sex, Lies and the College Cult (movie/documentary). I take this film more to be fiction encased with the "factual" representation and all the droll-sounding major newspaper reporters who cashed-in on making this documentary so avidly droning on about how odd this "cult" "was" (meaning it's an isolated experience and not ubiquitous). The lies about how widely operated and manufactured mind control sex trafficking and cultist programming permeates all societies I have ever lived in (around the planet many times) continues in this documentary that takes it's special status as telling "truth" about one isolated situation. I know this is a completely well-conceived operation that has an almost blue-print catalogue for programming handed out to those who operate the drugging, technology and protocols. In my last few college years (in Minneapolis) I experienced almost point-by-point the exact situation except that there was not "real" father but a "father figure", extremely intellectual personality that had a group of people half his age (I was probably the prime focus of the attack but it had become a "social group" which went out partying and this "father figure" would pay for group restaurant parties and spend $$ like he was swimming in it every day. He was obviously being well-funded somehow. Other members of this group included some white male associated with a Nazi organization but it was all cloaked and lied about. The situation never progressed to the stage of the video example below, probably because I had enough protection from my family to not have the need or belief system to want a father figure living with me to be trapped in this type of situation. The situation I am now forced into, however, is almost exactly the same with violence and threats abounding from men of ALL ages wanting to be my Big abuser controller mind programmer/rapist/pimp Daddy "father figure". Because I did not succumb to the programming to ever actually decide to put myself in such a situation it is now being "forced" upon me. Or they are trying to force an actual domestic violence type rape/pimping/barefoot and with baby discarded sex trafficking toy/victim instead of my years of grad school and a career and my own life which I could build for myself if not thwarted to this degree by actual violence and drugging and etc. I am only copying this video for the purpose of one day elaborating upon this theme, but for now hacking is making typing arduous and nearly impossible to get much out (can't type, keyboard is being endlessly blocked) my brain is always under attack so I can't think clearly while I must struggle to type. I am then abused, beaten, raped and threatened and assaulted physically both while in a comatose sleep state and teleported to more abuse simultaneously in both altered physical states from this same organization which funds and supports men like this "big daddy" figure in the documentary below. I know that this form of technocratic torture and covert sex trafficking via teleportation, microchip implant and organized terror/stalking/poisoning and all the ugly whistles that scream silently in the inner ears of the torture victims played like crystal flutes of slavery by the oppressors who want to reinstate virtual slavery that is a virtual reality organized technocratic "new order". '

"New Videos Show Alleged Sex Cult Victims Assaulted & Manipulated by Lawrence Ray". Law&Crime Network. March 31, 2022.



 

I would very much like to one day write about my experiences without the keyboard being hacked so I can't write, then my brain being blocked so I can't think clearly or complete my thoughts as my memory is being blocked and hindered along with cognitive functioning. Then the resulting torture for having written anything that would question or "threaten" the operation as documentaries like this "Sex, Lies and the College Cult" must be contained within a "unique" situation that only weirdos and vulnerable kiddies are sucked into; rather than entire families, organized political machinery, government funding, organized crime, pedophiles, rapists, racists and their minions all fully participating in these operations on a global scale. P.S. Please do not relegate the problem to a few middle-aged males, because women of all ages are thrilled to participate as torturing chauvinists alongside their male counterparts of torture and rape and abuse. Oh trust me, women "get off" on being rapist enablers and want to rape as well. Just to help add this because so often the problem is listed as a situation of males and not how women absolutely participate in the violence and intimidation and rape and torture. The documentary also details that this perpetrator's daughter was the one who allowed and welcomed her father into this sex trafficking cult dorm living situation in the first place. She helped to "groom" her "friends" by enthusiastically describing her father as a highly intelligent, but sadly victimized by evil enemies who wrongly accused him of crimes wherein he was imprisoned for a while (not sure how long) and post release had nowhere to go. Like a guru, he utilized personality improvement lectures (I had experienced all this K-rap myself in the same program in my college years, food was paid for and parties and the entire programming for me was almost exactly the same, but I deviated by not actually allowing the situation to get to this horrid point). The point I made above is that now this violence is being forced upon me endlessly by evil and nasty people who are famous for their output in the media---or politics---so they appear fresh and dainty for the public after their all-expense beautification treatments and this group pays and pays unlimited amounts to bolster their "good" torturing rapists and abusers who utilize this mind programming, sex trafficking systematic hate crime apparatus. Now I can't "get away" from "them" as they have a global financial blacklist apparatus in addition to a global drugging/poisoning apparatus plus a global mind control technology fence encompassing the planet like an electronic mind control fence (or perhaps just in the more densely populated countries--maybe in some remote country somewhere the problem is lessen or non-existent? Hopefully this is not an inescapable problem with a global electronic network that no one can ever escape from if they become targeted for technocratic slavery/enslavement.

It is not some random dude creep who just happens to independently discover a system for mind control along with all kinds of assistance and professional psychological mind programming tools at his/her immediate disposal.

-------------------

I have to add that I was very seriously injured in the time period when this middle aged man who would pay for groups of students in college for meals at very nice restaurants; paid for parties, had sex with many of the women and used all the gang stalking mind control rhetoric with "trauma-based" ugly nasty stories about his "childhood trauma" as some of his repeat stories--all part of the "programming". He had a list of self-help stories to tell, all very similar to the programming above. After I graduated he appeared to me in cities I moved to, actually across the country. There was a very serious "accident" after I rejected yet another hateful user who used all the drugging and poisoning and mind control tech to program and exploit me--while this man was not far away in the background urging me to "love" this person who I actually had to get rid of. After I did that I was put into an "accident" that nearly killed me--a very long story about that because it lead to a huge change of life course for me out of the mainstream into the "underground" life existence which I have never once regretted doing so to me it was a "good" thin in the long run. This ability I have had to make a good out of an imposed "bad" situation has lead to my technological "imprisonment" with teleportation terror, rape and torture which would make the abuse above appear like a one-time horrid bit of violence instead of ongoing never-ending nightly rape, beatings, abuse, hate and insults with groups of A-list celebrities and politicians and for over a decade; after attempts to poison me to death; and after accidents intending to murder me by "accident".

It happened to me because I would not succumb to the programming. They force it on the target through these "covert" operations like teleportation, microchip implanting, mind control technology and drugging and poisoning and of course, endless gang stalking and blacklisting that keeps the target isolated and unfriended without solace, support or sanctuary anywhere around the planet for privacy or security. They force it even if the target is sleeping and teleported and unable to not respond to the violence--as happens every day in the teleportation I experience; regardless of the amount of self-esteem that target may have. Their goal is to crush and break the initial spirit and happiness and independence of the target and instill their agenda, which is absolutely nothing anyone would ever choose unless they were already abused into believing that this was their "natural" state. I think very few people are born to believe that they don't deserve anything but bs all their lives, it is inculcated by systems. America has been a country of supposed "freedom" at least in the mythology endlessly touted; America itself has now become a target of mind control programming complete with trauma-based mind control. However, people are still unable to disclose the private situations and thus the problem remains silenced and the people who try to disclose it are either labeled mentally ill or victims of a singular "cult". This is why the people "in power" are so loathe to relinquish this system, expose it or call it what it is; an ever-expanding systematic form of destruction of human life by those who want control and power over huge swaths of the population--and for other pretexts and reasons that amount to selfish need to exploit and use and steal and rape and rob and murder.



The documentary makes the entire problem appear like a one-time plot instead of the ever-expanding catastrophe-in-the-making that it truly is. If people believe that it is only a few random weirdos with "high IQ" capability to exploit, instead of an actual PROGRAM with instructions that people can follow like a recipe, then people will dismiss the reality and of course when people claim they are being mind controlled, the usual response is denial and accusations that the victim is mentally ill or delusional. Documentaries like this above are simply like a diversional tactic to make people relax their pensive alarm at the potential for technological violence that gets spun around in "conspiracy theory" circuits and circles. It is real, it is more than common at this point but it's still being advertised and sold as a unique sort of individual little weird cult situation instead of a GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED terror operation.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...