Monday, October 10, 2022

LISTEN TO THIS because it is directly regarding the Insurrection (January 6, 2020) and the movements that spurred this mass movement. William Cooper claimed he was a Patriot but never condoned the types who want a civil war, were racist, or wanted to shred the Constitutional process for a power grab. If he had not been assassinated by the police in Arizona on the front porch of his house, he would have decried the A more lengthy historical brief summary of the Anglo-Israel "Aryan" Christian Identity (cult). This ties into my last post, but after having to try to clear my mind of mind control tech blasting cognitive processes so it became almost impossible to type, the internet connection was shut off at least thrice, I had to back up and copy and paste the same paragraphs from this blog to Facebook at least (literally) SIX times. The hackers would delete parts of sentences after I pasted and copied from one format to another, etc. I could not remember how to spell basic words. I had to correct hacker inserts and deletions constantly as I am doing right now.



Here is a more detailed and concise historical map of the roots and connections of British Israelism-- from the Judea area to the far and distant lands of the British Isles and also the other claimants of Israeli House of David (or Solomon) ancestry. All of this as presented by document-sourced, former Naval Intelligence officer William Cooper in his Hour of the 
Time radio program(s); two shows are combined into a lengthy two-hour video (below).

---------------------------------

"Christian identity british israelism part 1 and 2 william cooper hour of the time episode 1289 1290". Clint Aestwood thirdworldassassin. June 30, 2022.





I am literally turning the WiFi connection on and off to try to get the connection to reestablish. They are turning it off while I am fighting to copy and paste the video here. This happens at least every day, many times per day to the point that I cannot use the internet. 

All of this highly significant research and information connects to our current near catastrophic war capabilities in our pact with Israel and the entire Middle East groupings, some of which swear to annihilate Israel if ever possible. It has direct bearing to my situation and the people attacking me, albeit in other forms, to wit, what I had struggled to type and eek out with the obstructions to my brain, body and keyboard and computer (it's inextricably slow, so slow I have to get up in frustration and do other things while I wait for a page to open or a browser tab to open or etc....).

----------

Behind it all is the white supremacist "agenda" operated by all the minority minions vying for a position of power, fame, money, status and promotion; and thus, the majority of the planet which strives to have as much as possible and push others down. The ubiquitous trend is ensconced into society by the elimination of those who want free and fairness to rule; similar to the edicts of the religion that these violators claim they control and exemplify. 

While I am at it, these same white supremacists who I have met here in Phuket are loathe to attend any Church services, and it is a true rarity to see any Church here in Phuket operating--I drive past the few churches that are always empty and void of all human presence--on my driving trips through much of the lower portion of Phuket where many a Europ-a has bought or purchased 20-year leases on property (with their Thai female companions doing the cleaning, cooking and lovin' for them to "enjoy" as they sit back in "paradise" drinking beers at girly bars very often, I can attest from having seen them at night with the girly bar girlies dancing on the bar tops of Rawai with round tables of grey-haired white Europ-a's sitting unconcerned about the girls as they get serviced like Kings, constantly. Oh, I am making generalizations and it's so unfair!

-----------------------


In other words, really, when it comes down to it, the concern about "Christianity" is a mute point when it comes to the white supremacists who can drop the disguise when they are living in SE Asia, as opposed to the confines of the controlled societies of cold and exposed Europe, where they must feign a Christian presence in order to counter their real allegiance to Nazism, which is devoid of such Christian crutches and instead fuel the belief that these hateful genocidal murderers are akin to Gods-in-the-making. With all the technology and participation by governments around the world, this is a similar story to the Tower of Babylon.

--------

But here is a two-hour, extremely vital history of how King Henry the VIII created that famous schism between Catholic domination and the newly formed Church of England. Basing his very foundation on the crux of the myth that Jesus actually had children and some of them went with Mary Magdalena to France--then to England and then to Scottland--but William Cooper has documented information, I believe he cites some of the books he has read which are famous in this detail. The movie based on the Dan Brown book on this sort of Merovingian drama (yes, the Matrix borrowed the story of the Merovingian dynastic line, which you will learn about if you listen to this lecture or look it up; but basically it is the story of how Jesus or Mary or both escaped the Romans and travelled as refugees to France where they held a covert kingdom--which turned into the actual Merovingian royal dynastic lineage--so the story goes). 


As I was writing this post (right now) hackers have turned off the WiFi connection three times. I have to backspace after pounding each and every key on the keyboard but they are blocking the functioning. It is almost impossible and this entire day of writing these very simple posts has taken 5 times longer, or more, than it should have if these hacking blocks were not forcing me to stop and fight and get up because the connection is endlessly being turned off--the keyboard won't operate, my hands won't move to the keys i want to press (I type extremely rapidly otherwise). My brain can't remember how to spell basic words, I can't access my more elaborate vocabulary, I struggle to "remember" or find words that come to me once I am off the laptop and away from this spot where I am ransacked of brain functioning by the brain-altering tech attacks.

----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...