Monday, October 10, 2022

LISTEN TO THIS because it is directly regarding the Insurrection (January 6, 2020) and the movements that spurred this mass movement. William Cooper claimed he was a Patriot but never condoned the types who want a civil war, were racist, or wanted to shred the Constitutional process for a power grab. If he had not been assassinated by the police in Arizona on the front porch of his house, he would have decried the A more lengthy historical brief summary of the Anglo-Israel "Aryan" Christian Identity (cult). This ties into my last post, but after having to try to clear my mind of mind control tech blasting cognitive processes so it became almost impossible to type, the internet connection was shut off at least thrice, I had to back up and copy and paste the same paragraphs from this blog to Facebook at least (literally) SIX times. The hackers would delete parts of sentences after I pasted and copied from one format to another, etc. I could not remember how to spell basic words. I had to correct hacker inserts and deletions constantly as I am doing right now.



Here is a more detailed and concise historical map of the roots and connections of British Israelism-- from the Judea area to the far and distant lands of the British Isles and also the other claimants of Israeli House of David (or Solomon) ancestry. All of this as presented by document-sourced, former Naval Intelligence officer William Cooper in his Hour of the 
Time radio program(s); two shows are combined into a lengthy two-hour video (below).

---------------------------------

"Christian identity british israelism part 1 and 2 william cooper hour of the time episode 1289 1290". Clint Aestwood thirdworldassassin. June 30, 2022.





I am literally turning the WiFi connection on and off to try to get the connection to reestablish. They are turning it off while I am fighting to copy and paste the video here. This happens at least every day, many times per day to the point that I cannot use the internet. 

All of this highly significant research and information connects to our current near catastrophic war capabilities in our pact with Israel and the entire Middle East groupings, some of which swear to annihilate Israel if ever possible. It has direct bearing to my situation and the people attacking me, albeit in other forms, to wit, what I had struggled to type and eek out with the obstructions to my brain, body and keyboard and computer (it's inextricably slow, so slow I have to get up in frustration and do other things while I wait for a page to open or a browser tab to open or etc....).

----------

Behind it all is the white supremacist "agenda" operated by all the minority minions vying for a position of power, fame, money, status and promotion; and thus, the majority of the planet which strives to have as much as possible and push others down. The ubiquitous trend is ensconced into society by the elimination of those who want free and fairness to rule; similar to the edicts of the religion that these violators claim they control and exemplify. 

While I am at it, these same white supremacists who I have met here in Phuket are loathe to attend any Church services, and it is a true rarity to see any Church here in Phuket operating--I drive past the few churches that are always empty and void of all human presence--on my driving trips through much of the lower portion of Phuket where many a Europ-a has bought or purchased 20-year leases on property (with their Thai female companions doing the cleaning, cooking and lovin' for them to "enjoy" as they sit back in "paradise" drinking beers at girly bars very often, I can attest from having seen them at night with the girly bar girlies dancing on the bar tops of Rawai with round tables of grey-haired white Europ-a's sitting unconcerned about the girls as they get serviced like Kings, constantly. Oh, I am making generalizations and it's so unfair!

-----------------------


In other words, really, when it comes down to it, the concern about "Christianity" is a mute point when it comes to the white supremacists who can drop the disguise when they are living in SE Asia, as opposed to the confines of the controlled societies of cold and exposed Europe, where they must feign a Christian presence in order to counter their real allegiance to Nazism, which is devoid of such Christian crutches and instead fuel the belief that these hateful genocidal murderers are akin to Gods-in-the-making. With all the technology and participation by governments around the world, this is a similar story to the Tower of Babylon.

--------

But here is a two-hour, extremely vital history of how King Henry the VIII created that famous schism between Catholic domination and the newly formed Church of England. Basing his very foundation on the crux of the myth that Jesus actually had children and some of them went with Mary Magdalena to France--then to England and then to Scottland--but William Cooper has documented information, I believe he cites some of the books he has read which are famous in this detail. The movie based on the Dan Brown book on this sort of Merovingian drama (yes, the Matrix borrowed the story of the Merovingian dynastic line, which you will learn about if you listen to this lecture or look it up; but basically it is the story of how Jesus or Mary or both escaped the Romans and travelled as refugees to France where they held a covert kingdom--which turned into the actual Merovingian royal dynastic lineage--so the story goes). 


As I was writing this post (right now) hackers have turned off the WiFi connection three times. I have to backspace after pounding each and every key on the keyboard but they are blocking the functioning. It is almost impossible and this entire day of writing these very simple posts has taken 5 times longer, or more, than it should have if these hacking blocks were not forcing me to stop and fight and get up because the connection is endlessly being turned off--the keyboard won't operate, my hands won't move to the keys i want to press (I type extremely rapidly otherwise). My brain can't remember how to spell basic words, I can't access my more elaborate vocabulary, I struggle to "remember" or find words that come to me once I am off the laptop and away from this spot where I am ransacked of brain functioning by the brain-altering tech attacks.

----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment