Saturday, October 8, 2022

On the cycle of victim uprising formula to sell violent usurpers and fascist haters/genocidal Nazis/fascists/mafia etc. Endlessly utilized in politics and in the media.

 You can see this formula in so many movies and political shows (I mean, political actions and speeches, completely theatrical in nature).


I had not been able to write about how the blonde Nazi women who attack me, as I wrote of in my last post with dumb whorren mirrage (H. Mirran, her nomenclature is anathema she is odious and disgusting so like the rest of the pig apes I can't use her real name). But this applies to the pig wife of pig pitt, filthalina and Depp's former wife. All of them, including and especially what's her silly name, the blonde from Australia who was the wife of Cruise--the actor--

all make movies about being victims of male supremacy. That is their Nazi entitlement "fight" against the men who they want to surpass in leadership role. Period. The rest is a concocted lie. They are rapist enablers and love watching their filthy sick pig men rape women like me. What used to be either sex trafficking or drugging/date rape is now being grasped like a starving voraciously unnatural animal to an artificial teat--this teleportation, the gang stalking (without which, these people could never hold top positions but now the system is so entrenched it is an anomaly when someone in power is not a member of this sick and death squad cult group of fascist and Nazi/mafia organization with "humanitarian" pretensions on the "Left" side to sell off the ruse.

--------------------

These women who happily attack me in the vile and disgusting ways that they are, then touted as being "superior" by every minority possible--black men worshiping them like the slaves that they are, black women hugging them and cheering their careers on. Jews like Raskin yelling at me to not write on my private blog about how they have raped and disfigured, stolen and tortured my cat, killed animals, forced me to eat, breathe in and have fungus inserted into my hair, every orifice, and breathing it in because I was fighting for my life to stop the break-ins while I am unconscious--all of this the blonde bigot piece of shit daughter of that actor pig sicced on me when he was done raping and beating me (before turning to his wife, who also paired with the spawn piece of shit years later---attacking me and then sitting in the packed rows of shit creeps from whorewood and their political and other benefactors watching on from the sidelines, approving and promoting the mediocrities who torture me for  YEARS in order to obtain ideas about equality and fairness that never are part of their hate structure and system--thus they can't think of any idea without having to steal it that pertains to selling off fake altruism--their role in Whorewood along with politicians like Raskin--now attempting to run for President endlessly blathering out his Democracy jargon.

----------

Thus, the victim role which the blonde and white supremacist and their following of minority minions use is of being victims of sexism. The Me 2 group of celebrities who attacked me have been at the forefront of that systematic hate formula. They began this movement after about two years of me writing incessantly about feminism. Three of them personally involved with the rapists and fascists and openly-blathering Nazi types are all now "advocates" for "women's rights". All of them continue to attack me; not one appears to consider me being raped, beaten and tortured by their men who don't actually attack them when they are all together--and don't actually say much against them in public--but that is the gist of it. 

--------

The victim turning into defiant and righteous fighter, usually "kicking a$$" in the media entertainment news and political speeches operates on all levels also in movie scripts and plots. The person who gets cremated or brutally killed has done something obnoxious and rude and nasty to the peaceful, kindly and innocent protagonist. The brutal murder is justly justified in this manner. This theme continues on to "sell" both sides of the fascist and Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich and I had to add this as it's been one of the main selling points of pieces of shit like H. Miran the dumb whorren mirage, and filthalina, the wife of rapist, beating, violently abusive Pitt on all levels with so much violence all my body is covered with broken pieces and parts severed out and skin and hair absolutely mangled by chemicals that I fight every day to quell. Permanent damage by these "feminist" the piece of shit wife of pig pitt operating for the most incompetent United Nations about what a great feminist--so-called--she is or was hired to represent. They all know, these pigs at the UN, what that stupid rotten ugly skank is all about and yet, you can hear how fake and pretentiously incompetent they are in their last general assembly last month in all their self-appraisal of how much they are helping the planet to achieve peace and fairness.


No comments:

Post a Comment