Sunday, October 16, 2022

I DO NOT DESERVE THIS. Terrorism that never ends---without end, non-stop, endless, without bounds, etc...The next pair of rapists and abusers is going at me using the same old formulas and abuses that the last 75 teleporting abusers/terrorists/rapists have used over the past decade. Without end, it is never stopped, the cruelty, hate which I do not deserve in any respect whatsoever, is never stopped. It's now a fresh pair who want free promotions, deals, businesses, the last 75 got awards, mansions, lead roles, as they raped, beat, abused me every moment of every day and then passed me off to their friends, then returned to abuse me endlessly for months or years, and on and on.

 This next pair, the one out of London the other out of Russia--I have been writing of them on my Facebook page but the hacking was so awful I could not stand having to fight to copy and paste any longer.

One is a techno/dub personality. the other is in the Fine Arts and is known to have defected from Russia. What are their names?  I don't even want to say at this point as any mention of names appears to only bolster their promotional scheme.

But they are really nasty. The rapist English person is filled with vicious nasty insults and threats. The Russian stands mute mostly and is as ominous and threatening in his silence as someone silently stalking and waiting for the opportune moment. In between all this, I was once more accosted by another Nazi blonde bigot female whose father raped and beat and abused and stole my cat and had me poisoned and raped by Nazi neighbors while sleeping and had my home saturated with filth and insects and poisoned and drugged me to keep me comatose and hysterical so the longer he went on and on the more promotions he obtained not only for himself but for his fledgling daughter (the hacking is so bad right now I can barely type this and I cleared out this system this morning--over 10,000 extra files were deleted in a cache cleaning AFTER I did a "restore" system function--the dumping of files on this system and the malware and backdoor bots and DOS attacks are just endlessly stuffed into this operating system all the time I am writing and working --working is impossible, by the way under these conditions in addition to what is being done to my brain.

But in between the passing of me from a violent abuser Senator of the MAGA world, to the next pair because I am drugged ceaselessly and under mind control techno-imprisonment so I click on the videos these terrorists vying for the contract if I just show any interest in their videos which they force on my video channels--as I sit here in a daze, mostly paralyzed, my body bloated and sick and poisoned and hard poison makes me paralyzed because the people who have teleported me ORDERED me to be poisoned so I would remain stagnant so they could more easily exploit.

The blonde daughter of this rapist, associated with Channel and Lagerfeld came with the usual group of men, as she has fully fed off torture and has, in fascist style, been elevated energetically by having someone to torture, to feel "superior" to as they kept me poisoned, raped, beaten and abused and she, like all the rest. was amplified in her quest to become in the big leagues of this group---now put there by this contract out on me. The English DJ came to threaten me and fully bow down like an adherent to the female skank pig ape who is as vile and ugly as any tyrannical fascist parasite who feeds off rape, racism, all that she has been taught and absolutely defends her father in years of rape and abuse of me, which has generated her ENTIRE CAREER absolutely and it still is as she continues to feed off this. And Then the Senator from the Select Committee I wrote of months ago joined in to defend her. What I hissed in hate at him, in this sleeping teleported state, was something he mimicked and imitated in his flowery speech (grandizing for his assumption into political power, as he's another Democrat who operates with Trump's MAGA fascist celebrities, who helped put him in power in the first place--politically, through this contract out on me). But defending her, and thus defending violence towards women, but in general against women of his "race" which I am supposed to be this poster child of abuse for which everyone is throwing barbs and jabs and rape and abuse and hate at--this senator in addition--then stealing the concept I had used, which was "get what you deserve" (in that I believe his son may have been "suicided" and because this politician was a minority operating as prime operator for the 2nd Impeachment trial--and the penalty can so easily be death for anyone who goes against Trump in MAGA world, and suiciding is not a new form of terrorism that the FBI or the American government has forced upon it's victims--as a former intelligence officer reporting on malfeasance and pedophilia and sex trafficking amongst high-ranking Congressional politicians has reported--he has since died (I wonder how he really died) but my brain is blocked--I am always bereft of my natural ability to think and recollect when I am under this pernicious mind control and hacking influence). So I told him that he--or directly I said, "YOu got what you deserve" as he tried to immature game of bouncing this back as if really it's me who deserves to be tortured without end by putrid men teleporting and raping and beating and having my home sprayed with toxins and filth and my body broken, my skin and hair damaged permanently, teleported and abused while in the shower, while sleeping, abused by gang stalkers without end and hit by cars--all because someone didn't like me defending myself when I didn't conveniently die from poisoning because of the racism and sexism that abounds and is out of control with all these covert technologies.

-------

And in between all of these bouts of violence, after pit and his wife and endless tiers of friends and colleagues have been going at me with death threats, having my toe broken having my hair chemically treated out having my skin destroyed having my body poisoned having part of my uterus cut out--and more and more and more--as these politicians like the one I mention above, who is "fighting for Democracy" but telling me that these Whorewood "feminist" skanks who are "fighting against misogyny" while they laugh and lovingly embrace the other celebrity men who beat and rape me violently with utmost hate, abuse and sneers of contempt after drugging me and teleporting me so I respond with love as they insult and abuse me immediately afterwards and get tours and lead roles and etc--it's gone on like this since at least 2008 without end, but the teleportation and sexual assault albeit not this nasty began in 2001.

And now it's a new pair, because I wrote that I don't want America to be at war with Russia--and that was the opening for another hater coming at me with ominous body language and subliminals of violence while he stares and broods --after insulting me, after committing acts of sabotage to my home and body--endlessly stinking filth from yet another one--and the 20-year younger DJ is an endless stream of hate and abuse.

But I am digressing as it's nearly impossible to type on this hacked keyboard--the Senator, this "Jewish" flowery blatherer--used what I had said to him, that he "deserved" the hypothetical violence that I had expressed to him when he asked me, all those months ago, while I was explaining to his Illinois colleague on the same committee about how poisoning can be exacted in your food at restaurants, and I was telling them this, as they had asked me why, because I wanted to help fight for Democracy. After they obtained their information they began insulting me with smirking jeers and insults as they kept repeating the line that filthalina is so much more beautiful--than me of course--and then as I responded in enragement, I told them that they have been poisoning and mutilating me--and the two remained making insults at me and did NOTHING whatsoever to stop this fascist and sick disgrace of a misuse of technology.

But months later, he has returned one more just as the onset of the hearings were, he appeared with his partner, for the last hearing he resumed his most disgusting attack upon me for his presumed 2024 Democratic candidacy for president--a joke considering the many other candidates of that Party who have teleported me and also joined thoroughly in a fascist, Nazi tyrannical genocidal policy-driven technological genocide of teleportation-for-promotion contract with an entire gang of the vile creeps, now it's yet another pair. 

But I told Raskin in a state of rage because he was trying to literally shake his nasty finger at me to "obey" or something of that kind of oppressive collusion with fascists who have made genocidal Nazi holocaust statements to me--and this fake senator told me to obey this skank daughter--as he is one of the worst, like so many others, who is wowed and dazed by the hormone-driven parasites who are sexualized by torture, the true Stockholm Syndrome effect and--as I am absolutely fighting against the hacking and blocking of this keyboard, I can't think clearly my brain is under absolute attack--I can't write this hacking is very obstructive making typing nearly impossible--I struggle to backspace and retype constantly-

so I must go back--this Senator asked me if he though his son was murdered-and if so, because he was "Jewish" and I said, "yes" to that. I then began to tell these parasitic worthless fakes about how poisoning and mind control can be undetectable and yet very easily transmitted at places like restaurants and in your own home in covert stalking operations. It was after I got through all the vital information that the pair began smirking and insulting and jeering insults at me and telling me that filthalina, who has ordered the destruction of my health, body and home for over EIGHT YEARS with Pitt, as they are all out partying, etc but these Senators, who are very much involved with sanctioning these technologies and the promotional contracts that are derived therein--both fully attacked me after I gave them life-saving advice.

Back to last week--this same "Jewish" senator attacked me by telling me to not question the crime and vice of the skank daughter, the blonde Nazi parasite who has stolen ideas from me, has blossomed from torture, violence and this sense of power over a torture victim (trust me, if you look at people who have tortured others, they have an absolutely undeniable glow of hormonal sexualized energy--). This horrid Senator, whose videos have appeared endlessly on my YouTube page (in political commentary websites, and I look at them only because they pick apart the last Hearing--the 9th Select Committee Hearing, which in a way is a bit of history at this point)

and back to my encouter with this ugly sick senator, just another one as they are pretty abysmal in their smug power-over and negativity--and I told him that he "got what he deserved" when his son was killed--using the last insult and exploitation conversation he forced upon me many months ago--I said that in a most sarcastic way, and then after he hissed like the hate clown that he is, "You get what you deserve" (which is rape without end, abuse, murder attempts, torture, my home poisoned my food and body poisoned my property stolen my my body made paralyzed and disabled my finances blocked my attempts to earn money blocked my pets killed and stolen my entire life destroyed in any normal respsect--endlessly fighting literally for my life because of this racist hate contract out on me--and this man, whom I have never harmed, attacked me to gain media favoritism, like all the haters and rapists and abusers and Nazis and mafia of this group that will never stop sending one after the next to attack me WITHOUT END. 

I told him, Raskin,, "you got what you deserve for getting out of your place and trying to Impeach Trump"--using the mentality of these abusers, that you "deserve" torture for fighting for freedom against racism against rape against murder attempts against someone trying to establish a kind of sex trafficking/prostitution/sex slave/powerlessness imprisonment on me or you or anyone if they want to in the future--and the violence that never ends is what you "deserve" for fighting back, asking for justice, asking that the criminals be charged with some crime--as I wrote years ago, I wrote on my facebook page that is endlessly hacked for Pitt to stop being awarded Oscars every year that he is teleporting and torturing me with his wife and endlessly growing group of colleages and partners and friends--he tried to have my teeth knocked out, I was hit by a car and Trump's 3rd Wife took credit, saying she would have me killed the next time I did "that"_-which was to write on my Facebook page which I have blocked from all people, it is completely private because so many celebrities have stolen verbatim my words and ideas for so many years--including this blonde bigot creep who Raskin was telling me to "obey" or whatever he said, shaking his finger at me, just before his "righteous" speech for the cameras for the 9th Congressional Hearing on the Insurrection--just a few days ago. And clips of this hateful and hypocritical, vying for power sychophant-to-Nazi/Mafia entities/dark money had him saying almost exactly the same thing--that the Insurrectionists and the people preaching about the rationale behind the attacks were that those who didn't do Trump's bidding got what they had deserved as well--(using the same sarcastic tone I had used--which was intended to make him question his position on how much of a minority minion Nazi enabler he truly is and especially when attacking me in front of someone who is supporting genocidal Nazi groups).

---------

But the next two abusers, now they are coming at me while I am in the shower, as I fight to block them out I can't, I respond with anger and increasing hate as the English DJ is a yapping hateful nasty insulting rapist parasite who really truly drains me of my positive energy. The silent Russian stares in a way that is very threatening of violence in a pretty ominous way--the yapping hateful English creep is the mouthpiece for the silent but nasty Russian--

and when I defend myself against their insults (one remains silent, but he is probably prodding the yapping loud-mouthed English thug to do all the talking for him and for both of their greedy aspirations in obtaining also promotions while whomever or whatever is handing out these technologies is absolutely a torture entity of the government that keeps on handing this technology to train and program people into more and more genocidal duplicity--

------------

And so, they had the hot water turned off in my shower while I was endlessly telling them to go away while I was in the shower as they insulted me the entire time of the shower until, instead of a relaxing healing time it was as ugly as their behavior towards me was. They all act to attack me with more violence for the bigot blonde women they adore and bow down to like slaves, as the women tell them to rape and beat me in front of them as they laugh (filthalina, the skank daughter of Depp, who has endlessly been feeding off this contract, like filthalina, for over 8-10 years).

So they go on and on. I write about this because it' s now a grueling next pair of undesireables, as all the people of this group and organization are to me and towards me. This next pair of foreigners to my American country are the usual exploiters, Imperialists, Nazis and fascists who are being handed every kind of welcoming red carpet because they are participating in this contract--pit and filthalina get in return more in Europigapeland through the contacts these expletives have and the mutual partnership extends to Senators likewise getting tv and movie and deals in the media, for the DJ he gets to spin at model shows or whatever--as the inhumanity is just endless and I am the eternal target never ending always going on day and night without end one piece of shit rotten filth shit creep attacking me after the next. No sanity, no kind of humanity appears to be any organization of upper management position in any country around the world. Attacking me without end year after year, day after day, one psycho sick fucker after the next going on and on and on and on and it's supposedly "normal" and the pig ape whores ask me endlessly "why don't you like this" like the stupid shit violent and filthy parasites of hate that they are, and all programmed and told to repeat the same lines as they all do. They all then go off campaigning for every "freedom" and "injustice" campaign possible--Raskin "fighting" against trump while threatening and attacking me for fighting against the Nazi celebrities who put Trump into power, are his allies, are as anti-Democratic as you can be for people in that public position who just are handed more and more wealth to employ more minority minions to do the dirty filthy work for them.


but why can't this sickness EVER BE STOPPED AGAINST ME WHY CAN'T ANYONE EVER DEFEND ME is it so important that I be tortured to death endlessly by sick creep after creep endlessly years and years and years? That is a rhetorical question of course, intended to try to eek out any kind of compassionate humanitarianism that has hitherto been absolutely lacking from any one around the world for so long towards me.  

-----------

Besides turning off the shower while I was trying to relax, after telling this pair (the Russian and the English) to leave me alone, for the nth time just in that short shower time frame, after losing my temper after fighting after the English scumbag raped me while I was extremely vulnerable, after telling them both IMMEDIATELY to go away with their initial abuse towards me, which for both began immediately as soon as they were handed the equipment the Russian began yelling at me, the English began insulting me, I told them to go away, they have not stopped. Abusive violent yelling from disgusting ugly men in teleportation, the usual homeless skits while sleeping and teleported, the usual shower attacks of voice-to-skull is what they both are doing non-stop, now it's going on and on every time I take a shower. Every morning they both begin, .making comments about my bloated and poisoned body as they lavished love upon the blonde Nazi skanks who ordered or knew or were very glad I am bloated, disfigured so badly I can't move--my body is huge with poison that is like some semi-porous spongy material that comes out like stinking black stuff--for over a decade without end shitting it out after sickness and toxins in my bloodstream that these pig apes have just taken as a cue to really stick it to me with endless torture and re-poisoning and mutilation to try to break down my immune system. All getting endless awards, deals and all feeding off it in a frenzy of hormonal highs and delight in violence and torture--beauty treatments and empowerment highs for them all. They never stop feeding off it, and I can't stop reacting in rage and screaming to get off me--so they feed off that. I can't stop reacting. And when I do react, these fascists out of Europigapeland are extremely violently Imperialistic and the Russian appears to me to be a very violent personality--and you can see it in some of his dance choreography with women in his modern pieces--which I don't like to watch. It's very aggressive and violent or hard and stiff. and I just want this next pair and all of them to be stopped this violence is a slow death for me. I DO NOT DESERVE THIS.


Now, this pair of "new" terrorists who are repeating most happily the same old tortures, so eagerly and with so much hate and negativity--they are spraying stinking rancid filth (meaning they order their nasty minority slave minions of their brown and black skin slave-trade assorted pack of minions to do this for them as proxy). They are spraying stinking filth on my clothing while I am sleeping. It's on my pillows it's everywhere--as usual, but with every new filth creep attacking me--your cherished and beloved celebrities who are so far from perfect their psychoses and insecurities and propensities for fascism and hate and torture, which is why they are aligned with Trump--including Raskin and Kinzinger--those alluded to above--

the attack on my brain is so awful I can barely think at this point. The post is so badly written due to hacking and frustration and this also allows a backdoor hacking into my brain so I am writing in a ranting and almost incoherent style--I can't keep "track" of the ideas I want to write in a cohesive pattern--the blocks to this keyboard and computer are now so bad and my brain feels like it's foggy and dizzy --so many attacks I can't finish this. I just ask for the MILLIONTH time in years and years and years and years of filth and hatge and abuse and rape and torture and shitty blonde nazi women and mafia men and shitty fake "democrats" and stupid "Millennial" generation blathering yapping hateful stupidity creeps and old dinosaurs and it's just like there are no human beings here that I am exposed to, just filthy "demonically possessed" creeps attacking me for years and as long as they can latch on and get promotions saying and doing the most sinister and disgusting things as a prelude to the upcoming genocide that this technology will assist in the surge of hate that is being programmed into the population by these piece of shit politicians and celebrities who are attacking me and those who are supporting this entire contract--whomever they are. From wherever they originate, they are choosing the most unscrupulous and basically ignorant abusers, racists and racists of all skin shades and colors with every kind of lie and hypocritical effect to truly destroy the United States and the system that had created a chance for people "like me" to have a decent life and a chance to compete and win with everything open to me and not just to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment