Sunday, October 30, 2022

Reporting Truth: On The Arizona Republic Newspaper and, Is Arizona (and the United States as it's continuum) a Republic, or is it "Repugnant"? Good news or No News but certainly not fake--

 "Arizona Governor Candidate Kari Lake Live/Arizona Kari Lake Speech/Race for Arizona Governor". CNN News-18. October 31, 2022.



An Arizona candidate (won't say who exactly) just expressed chagrin at the Arizona Republic Newspaper for having reported ("without the facts") a "conspiracy theory" that her campaign did a Watergate on the opposing side (from my perspective, is it truly as oppositional as she claims when it comes to condoning terrorist activities aka "gang stalking"?
She said that the newspaper was "The Arizona Repugnant" and that is a wonderfully uplifting remark for me personally because when I worked as copy clerk in the main editing room, many years ago (decades ago)---it was an extreme Right Wing environment and regardless of the exterior claims of the editors, they were something akin to the predecessors of the extremism that Arizona is now openly known for as a Right Wing State---
So if the newspaper is now being called, "The Arizona Repugnant", perhaps it is at least a "moderate" editorial board instead of the former cloaked bipartisan structure that I was very happy to leave behind me (as I left to go live in San Francisco).
Parts of my family live in Phoenix/Scottsdale and I can attest that they turned into rabid conservatives and are wearing horrid fashions and look, talk and walk very much like the repugnant upwardly mobile denizens of the Arizona ultra-right-wing. The neighborhood my mother lives in is a nest of conservative Right-wingers and she has done everything to assimilate into that environment. She used to don "hippie" attire and protest the Vietnam War--just by the way. That appears to be a generalized trend in the USA from that generation and the successive generations that followed *I write this as a huge generalization, just from personal experience and observation.
I remember once when my mother and I attended the Arizona Symphony (can't remember the exact name of the symphony) and before the music began, just as the lights were dimming, the symphony began to play the Star Spangled Banner. Having played in a symphony myself, and having attended concerts in my life, iI had never had this experience of a mixture of patriotism and classical music combined. I refused to stand up as everyone around me had done (the crowd was the upwardly mobile Phoenix jet set--). My mother began hissing at me, like the people around me, to stand up. They literally turned and glared in hate at me because I was not standing up at this symphony concert. Because I found t his to be an ominous mixture of the arts combined with the demand for patriotic patronage, I remained sitting. My mother began yelling in fury at me when she was able, and didn't stop for at least a few days. It only proves how pervasive the demand for allegiance to this patriotic fervor and fanaticism has spread over the Arizona Republic.
Hopefully the newspaper under the same name will continue to appeal to the people who want a division of politics from safety, security, art, culture and hegemony.

p.s. the hackers began blocking keyboard functions and then turned the internet connection off while I was fighting to both type and then publish this post. The censorship continues, the terrorism is never abated or stopped--the rotten people of politics who have condoned this terrorism regarding my situation continue to flaunt themselves as fighting for Democracy and oh what a crime it was that violence in this terror network domain is now coming to their own homes as a personal threat. Oh how the country is reviled concerning this but remains still silent when it comes to me. Who is ever going to report about this crime and when will this incompetent system of governance be filled with people who actually will STOP these terrorists from threatening to destroy lives and the country?

I have now spent at least 15 minutes trying to turn the internet connection on as terrorist hackers are turning it off while I'm typing and trying to post and open new screens--I have to do this at least every 3 minutes--literally.

The keyboard is so inoperable I must pound down, backspace and retype and then once having completed a few very badly written paragraphs I must go back and correct what hackers are then deleting and adding as typos--. It is IMPOSSIBLE to type under these circumstances and get out a more fluid post or anything resembling what I am capable of intellectually. As following my post yesterday about the attack on the terrorist criminal who is called the Speaker of the House, and if that is what "The House" represents in the House of Representatives, than America is truly corroded to the very core of it's political system because she and her following have so fully embraced a system of absolute violence of domestic terrorism that enables their racist structure to retain these highly skilled and proficient at orchestrating verbal barrages of appearances but are deficient in the actual grounding necessary to keep the United States Republican Democracy grounded in it's true form of equal representation. .I remain being tortured, affronted by sick creeps who want immediate gratification in every respect using this technology and endlessly latch onto attacking me for their sleazy and foul whorish promotions--with the full support of the politicians who have fostered the system which now threatens their very lives.

The utter REPUGNANT quality of their lack of true leadership should not be swept under the carpet. I wait for any journalistic medium to finally report on this hate crime which is fostering the death squad culture you call the "MAGA" extremists. The lie must be kept under wraps, even while the dear expletive Pelosi whines about how she is "traumatized" which is actually a dreamy cherry on top of the little cupcake for the fanatics to revel and cheer about--as traumatizing is the main effort that she herself used upon me in her own bout of terrorist activities where she sponsored home invasions, violation of my body and theft of my property and my intellectual property and demanded that I serve loveless sleazy and disgusting repugnant wealthy white pig ape men as their FREE abuse and rape object using this teleportation, the drugging and the gang stalking torture that pigs like Pelosi the white supremacist "democrats" have all but pushed as their covet agenda--

This is not fake news, it's no news as no one will report on this death squad system that my government has fully funded and supported up to highest rankings of Congress--and now it's the biggest item in the news on all sides and yet this system remains protected even by it's newly "traumatized" victims who helped to create this system to attack "people like me", assuming it would never trickle down to them.

-----------------
Constant hacking attacks while I fought to type this--unending DOS on the system, endless blocks to keyboard functioning--endless backspacing and retyping and then correcting after fighting to pound out more words because hackers are retyping words on the page I am working on as I write---if I scroll up, what I had just written is partially deleted or revised with typos but I am editing as I type--btw. My brain blocked, it's impossible to get my ideas out. I am trying my best. The terrorism is never stopped even when the terror approaches the cherished bigots of the 4th Reich who "represent" "Democracy" as Democrats in Congress. Their networks of lessor minions are so much more insidious and repugnant if you are forced to have to deal with their power-over ploys and obnoxious stupidity as they keep being funded by terrorists like Nancy Pelosi and the other fakes who are still protected by the News media who also are aware of what is going on (MSNBC to a large degree in the form of that blathering lesbian full of barbs and joking insults--so entertaining, the quality that matters the most to the public now if you can be entertained you will followed them despite their proclivities towards corruption).

-------------
As I attempted to write before I was so rudely interrupted by the dumb minions surrounding me who follow orders and are blank and expect to have everything handed to them for free if they just follow these protocols (as the incentives range from the lowest street thug to the thugs in Congress all posturing with their eloquent blatherings and efficient legislative paper-pushing capabilities, trained in schools but never adhering to the root of the core of what it means to run such a system of freedom, all greedily scouring every opportunity for opportunism which is this system now forced upon me, which they all latch onto, now victims of and the victimization will turn very deadly if they don't actually do their JOBS and stop this violent terrorism which they have sponsored upon me).

I was viciously attacked when I worked as a copy clerk at the Arizona Republic, I mean it was nasty and all done with drugging and mind control tech. Would what Kari Lake now calls "The Repugnant" (for whatever reason I do not know, but probably the newspaper published a single article adverse to Lake's claims for her campaign and thus in like-minded fashion she has denounced the entire newspaper using a formula that has carried wide and far of lambasting anything that doesn't agree with every single thing the terrorists and their followers say or do--and that is the exact system I am thrust into with torture by these "liberal" fascists of celebrity terrorism of H-wood and beyond (into Congress).

The "new" "Repugnant" Arizona Republic newspaper would undoubtedly host the same cesspool of covert terror activities towards me, I have no doubt but would not venture into that arena if offered a chance for a 2nd time (it would not happen anyway as I just left the position abruptly due to my family following Nazi protocols as they turned into vicious Nazis and the attack was likewise upon me. It was my family who first told me to apply for a job at that newspaper upon recommendation from my publisher uncle, a bloated Republican posing as a Democrat (he privately told me that he is a registered Republican, but only uses that as a front to spy upon the caucus, which is just a direct lie). The magazine he publishes I also worked for and was gang stalked by my Uncle in order to get that LGBTQ desktop publishing effort into a higher ground of acceptance in Arizona--no small feat for that area and sacrificing ME was the ploy my family used in order to ascend into acceptance into that infernal organization--which of course includes the likes of Pelosi and this gang of thugs in H-wood--and thus the system is replicated onto the highest ranks until, even when that newspaper is descried by a Right Wing candidate, even when Pelosi is under threat of murder/assassination, she and they all will continue to protect this system and never expose it and the fake news continues because the lies and gaps of information are still being censored, just as I am in fighting to express this outrage that has perpetually been inflicted upon me by those now crying out about being "traumatized" (which truly is going to incentivize the terrorists in performing more, as it tickles their sadism and propensities for cruelty and telling them that you are "traumatized" only truly turns them on to commit more similar crimes.




---------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment