Monday, October 24, 2022

Greed to rule them all---kiss the ring. They have no idea what they are kissing and are absolutely ignorant on how mind control operates. They only see the dangling gold-plated carrots hanging in front of them as they attack me (and society).

 This mind control situation I am stuck in the middle of with circles of greed, hate and blinder-mentality encircling me constantly. I thought of how much they don't know about what they actually are doing, but more importantly, how eager they are to justify that I am a liar, that I am pretending something about how mind control absolutely stultifies my ability to function. They lie and they deceive and I don't know if it's their own self deception to rationalize and thus to compartmentalize or whether they are coldly dismissing my every plight explanation, which they all brush off as being meaningless. Their aim, the goal, their promotions regardless of all else. The rewards are so high there is no attempt to rationalize their violence but for each other, the mutual deception has become a byline of their every accusation that I appear to be the problem and not them. What they are doing, they assert, is "normal".

____________

I told one of the latest pair of haters--out of London--just a few weeks ago--that I have not copied the files I have saved on my little flash drive because I have been to drugged up. Besides that, for so many years I could not stop the break-ins while I was sleeping, as my purses I use when I finally am not too ill to go out shopping are sprayed with foul and stinking substances which stink from at least 4-feet in every direction. They go into everything and destroy, steal money, rip, use sandpaper and make all fabrics worn down with little bumps where the sandpaper rubs off the sheen of all the nice fabrics--and etc, they go berserk damaging and stealing and breaking especially all electronic equipment. They have put permanent stains on my laptops and broke the monitors every time I leave. But at night, while sleeping, before I spent months and years fighting to block up all the panels and cracks, i could not stop the endless destruction and theft of my body and property (including extremely disgusting nasty things done to my body, I have elaborated upon this in the past, many times and it's too discrediting to portray myself as a victim at this time because every vulnerability is met with the usual reverse accusations and psychological templates of the victim-did-something-to-deserve-it sexual titillation and schadenfreude response from all the wanna be terrorists waiting in line to attack me). 


I was describing to the London DJ and his Black friend DJ--famous in their circles or circuits---about how I have been to sick to copy onto my flash drive the files I want to save. As I was trying to write above, I stopped trying to preserve anything that I knew would be destroyed so there was no point in copying anything as the terrorists would delete or destroy the flash drive if I used it--the years and decades of this going on prove that there is no doubt it will resume if these terrorists can get a hold on me with actual physical hands breaking and entering my sleeping state or place to destroy and break and mutilate and force all kinds of the nasty upon my comatose body because I can't wake up due to this micorchip implant or MK ULTRA terror forced upon me.

Because I have been so drugged, and these basic idiots have zero conception of what mind control is, nor do they care. They have no concern about the future of humanity with their exploitation of this technology, nor have they any conception of psychology or brainwashing. They only know that they will get more gigs and that has been the prevailing terrorist mentality of those being programmed into further ensconce into greed society--hope, they hope they will be welcomed permanently into the white supremacist elite circles, spinning the thumpidy-thump meaningless riffs with a few beats until they too get mansions and castles all over the planet as they participate in rape and torture. They have no idea that they are being programmed into fascist Nazi ideology and they don't care. But when I told the white terrorist DJ that I was too drugged to copy  my music files on my flash drive, because I literally can't concentrate to read and I am always cleaning up the stinking filth the minions pour into my room, or in too much pain to move due to the hard poisons. The Black DJ then said, "That's BullS88t" to the very willing to agree white bigot, and the hate attacks began to be vicious from that quarter of the greed contagion endlessly surrounding me in teleportation terrorism. I thought at the time, in my sleep, MK ULTRA, microchipped, unconscious state while teleported to some place on another continent that the Black DJ had meant that the situation of me being drugged and tortured was BS, but no...I realize he meant that I was lying of course and that was impossible. 


So quick to label me as the problem and not them or their drugging, mind control or debilitating deflation of my body and brain and energy, also from daily and nightly torture inflicted upon me as all my energy is being drained by these parasites and my life and youth and health too (in addition to their endless recurring poisoning, which they all deny and claim that of course it's me lying and they are just doing the normal thing which is teleporting, raping and torturing me and not poisoning me too, they claim and call me names nasty names and then rape and abuse me for having even said this in an hypnotized state about how sick they have made me).

I also have never used a flash drive, and the block to technological functioning, plus the destruction of my property for so many years has left me just fighting to use the basic, now filthy and broken down computer that I bought 2 years ago. I am certain that the Pentium processing chip has been replaced with the slowest chip possible, and the hacking makes using the computer nearly a waste of time waiting for the hacking blocks to be stopped.

------------

I want to point this out as my post for today about how easily these people excuse their behavior and criminality and then turn the blame onto me. Primarily I am writing to express that most of these famous celebrities and politicians who come to get their free promotions of highest ranking out of the nefarious and pernicious group orchestrating all of this-they  have no knowledge that is relevant about what this drugging is, how badly it affects the body and brain, and mostly they do not care. This lack of broad perspective and ability to discern what is dangerous and how much is too far and how much blame to shift onto the victim should alert people to how deadly and dangerous this technology and system is and how many narrow-minded and uneducated in this technology and in brainwashing techniques are being handed these weapons of mass destruction, as they truly are. Put into lead positions. Think about it, people who are still not willing to get off your safe perches observing this going on and not worrying about the future consequences of continuing to allow this situation to further enfold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment