Monday, October 24, 2022

Greed to rule them all---kiss the ring. They have no idea what they are kissing and are absolutely ignorant on how mind control operates. They only see the dangling gold-plated carrots hanging in front of them as they attack me (and society).

 This mind control situation I am stuck in the middle of with circles of greed, hate and blinder-mentality encircling me constantly. I thought of how much they don't know about what they actually are doing, but more importantly, how eager they are to justify that I am a liar, that I am pretending something about how mind control absolutely stultifies my ability to function. They lie and they deceive and I don't know if it's their own self deception to rationalize and thus to compartmentalize or whether they are coldly dismissing my every plight explanation, which they all brush off as being meaningless. Their aim, the goal, their promotions regardless of all else. The rewards are so high there is no attempt to rationalize their violence but for each other, the mutual deception has become a byline of their every accusation that I appear to be the problem and not them. What they are doing, they assert, is "normal".

____________

I told one of the latest pair of haters--out of London--just a few weeks ago--that I have not copied the files I have saved on my little flash drive because I have been to drugged up. Besides that, for so many years I could not stop the break-ins while I was sleeping, as my purses I use when I finally am not too ill to go out shopping are sprayed with foul and stinking substances which stink from at least 4-feet in every direction. They go into everything and destroy, steal money, rip, use sandpaper and make all fabrics worn down with little bumps where the sandpaper rubs off the sheen of all the nice fabrics--and etc, they go berserk damaging and stealing and breaking especially all electronic equipment. They have put permanent stains on my laptops and broke the monitors every time I leave. But at night, while sleeping, before I spent months and years fighting to block up all the panels and cracks, i could not stop the endless destruction and theft of my body and property (including extremely disgusting nasty things done to my body, I have elaborated upon this in the past, many times and it's too discrediting to portray myself as a victim at this time because every vulnerability is met with the usual reverse accusations and psychological templates of the victim-did-something-to-deserve-it sexual titillation and schadenfreude response from all the wanna be terrorists waiting in line to attack me). 


I was describing to the London DJ and his Black friend DJ--famous in their circles or circuits---about how I have been to sick to copy onto my flash drive the files I want to save. As I was trying to write above, I stopped trying to preserve anything that I knew would be destroyed so there was no point in copying anything as the terrorists would delete or destroy the flash drive if I used it--the years and decades of this going on prove that there is no doubt it will resume if these terrorists can get a hold on me with actual physical hands breaking and entering my sleeping state or place to destroy and break and mutilate and force all kinds of the nasty upon my comatose body because I can't wake up due to this micorchip implant or MK ULTRA terror forced upon me.

Because I have been so drugged, and these basic idiots have zero conception of what mind control is, nor do they care. They have no concern about the future of humanity with their exploitation of this technology, nor have they any conception of psychology or brainwashing. They only know that they will get more gigs and that has been the prevailing terrorist mentality of those being programmed into further ensconce into greed society--hope, they hope they will be welcomed permanently into the white supremacist elite circles, spinning the thumpidy-thump meaningless riffs with a few beats until they too get mansions and castles all over the planet as they participate in rape and torture. They have no idea that they are being programmed into fascist Nazi ideology and they don't care. But when I told the white terrorist DJ that I was too drugged to copy  my music files on my flash drive, because I literally can't concentrate to read and I am always cleaning up the stinking filth the minions pour into my room, or in too much pain to move due to the hard poisons. The Black DJ then said, "That's BullS88t" to the very willing to agree white bigot, and the hate attacks began to be vicious from that quarter of the greed contagion endlessly surrounding me in teleportation terrorism. I thought at the time, in my sleep, MK ULTRA, microchipped, unconscious state while teleported to some place on another continent that the Black DJ had meant that the situation of me being drugged and tortured was BS, but no...I realize he meant that I was lying of course and that was impossible. 


So quick to label me as the problem and not them or their drugging, mind control or debilitating deflation of my body and brain and energy, also from daily and nightly torture inflicted upon me as all my energy is being drained by these parasites and my life and youth and health too (in addition to their endless recurring poisoning, which they all deny and claim that of course it's me lying and they are just doing the normal thing which is teleporting, raping and torturing me and not poisoning me too, they claim and call me names nasty names and then rape and abuse me for having even said this in an hypnotized state about how sick they have made me).

I also have never used a flash drive, and the block to technological functioning, plus the destruction of my property for so many years has left me just fighting to use the basic, now filthy and broken down computer that I bought 2 years ago. I am certain that the Pentium processing chip has been replaced with the slowest chip possible, and the hacking makes using the computer nearly a waste of time waiting for the hacking blocks to be stopped.

------------

I want to point this out as my post for today about how easily these people excuse their behavior and criminality and then turn the blame onto me. Primarily I am writing to express that most of these famous celebrities and politicians who come to get their free promotions of highest ranking out of the nefarious and pernicious group orchestrating all of this-they  have no knowledge that is relevant about what this drugging is, how badly it affects the body and brain, and mostly they do not care. This lack of broad perspective and ability to discern what is dangerous and how much is too far and how much blame to shift onto the victim should alert people to how deadly and dangerous this technology and system is and how many narrow-minded and uneducated in this technology and in brainwashing techniques are being handed these weapons of mass destruction, as they truly are. Put into lead positions. Think about it, people who are still not willing to get off your safe perches observing this going on and not worrying about the future consequences of continuing to allow this situation to further enfold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...