Thursday, October 13, 2022

Please boycott Channel products. Channel, something I have never really been impressed with despite it's fame, is a major promotional source of funding and support for this terrorist teleportation fascist/Nazi/mafia ordeal I must undergo every single night while I am asleep, every time I am in my bathroom, mostly while I am relaxing in the shower and fighting to loosen up my muscles so at every vulnerable moment I am relaxed some hater attacks me so they can get more and more and more free deals--the parasites are a never-ending group of co-mutual partners in this hate crime and it is like a swarm of insects literally devouring me to death and abusing me to death, slowly, poisoning and mutilating and abusing me without end hours and hours every day---so Channel, obviously a Nazi and racist organization with tons of minority minions helping to serve as images for popular consumption and selling another Big Lie that this is not a racist institution selling off Nazi iconography (as it is, with minorities now being presented as minority Nazis and bigots--how many of them attack me, it's incalculable by now). Channel, specifically because this is now the third time this company has promoted someone who attacks me in teleportation with violence and utter hate right into my face, who is within a few months promoted as being the "face" for the upcoming fashion show season. These are ugly and sinister skanks, but violence plus plastic surgery plus a high on power sometimes makes people glow, and in addition the money pouring in to everyone attacking me makes them all extremely glowing with power and rewards for fascist performances in private so they can display their "lesbian" and whatever "feminist" and "anti-racist" K-rap they are selling off for the public, but really programming the public into fascist behavior which is transmitted in various subtle ways by their behavior, their fascist posturing and stances and body language and what they emit.//Channel, and many other French companies featuring fashion have been involved in promoting the Americans who threaten or physically attack me in teleportation. it is a fascist fashion terrorist promotional scheme, a feeding frenzy programming spree funded by some enormously wealthy source coming around and in and out of in Whorewood and bought and sold to France fashion houses. Or they are buying and selling the models who are fascist Nazi skanks. Either way, boycott Channel. I would suggest boycotting all the major fashion houses especially out of Europ-a-land and going with alternative sources who can also design and are not obviously fascists. I think this is the way both entertainment and fashion should go. This will help to diffuse the power cartels of fascism and it's fashion appendage.

 I urge people with all seriousness to boycott Channel--at least find a different French designer. This is a firm or industry that has very singularly promoted H-wood abusers who attack me with their rapist male friends and buddies--there was one who was put on a lead position for some fashion season or something--I didn't read too carefully I never do I just glance and see them getting promoted and the sickening to all this repels me so greatly I really don't read what the pieces of excretion of fascist hate are doing---


the second was a black Nazi whose parents can "do no wrong" even after having committed a felony for the Oscars--promoted of course by Karl Lagerfeld. No problem for whorewood.


The other one has been on the sidelines of attacking me for at least 8 years--I wrote about her a few months ago--this lesbian creep whose hate has brought much acclaim from the French fascist fashion 4th Reich promoters. The other one was the daughter of a rapist who beat and tortured me non-stop for 2 years and has since been labeled a domestic violence abuser/batterer but because of a trial that was badly mishandled by the woman who also helped him to rape and beat me, which she lost, he has been deemed a non-threatening wonderful guy once more and that the woman accusing him is that usual b-word liar.

-------------

But that's three vicious and ugly females who have been put into fashion fascist lead positions within a year of having organized or participated in violence towards me in this teleportation terrorism.

----------------


Boycott CHANNEL ==boycott these actors, I should write their names but this morning I woke up with a dead insect next to my pillow and stinking fish paste smeared on the pillow---the person responsible for ordering this then teleported me non-stop while I was in the shower (or used a form of technology that is used almost every time I take a shower; usually the creeps teleporting me are verbally extremely abusive. This man used a friendly creep approach to try to disarm me. I wonder how many huge deals this next one is getting for his violence towards me.

It never ends. One after the next. I am responsible for helping to have vicious fascists promoted for over 10 years and still it's just going on and on without any entity appearing to even begin to consider protecting me from this endless vicious onslaught.

But consider alternative forms of fashion instead of buying into fascist Nazi/Mafia-driven bs crap of Nazi iconography. People are so very much brainwashed into this paradigm. The latest "lives matter" scandal should have proven something about how much brainwashing is involved for promotional schemes within the media entertainment and fashion and pop music industry (it's all like a group orgy conglomerated hate group, at least the portion I have been exposed to which has endless international operatives).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...