Friday, October 7, 2022

Mind control 101 primer which all participants teleporting or trying to become part of the intimate circle of attack upon me should have been told or don't realize or don't care about or don't care to take the time to research.//On some intricacies of how mind control technology/drugging/death squad haters and minions operate and one of their more pervasive principles on control and power.//The more seemingly "free" a society becomes from physical domination Totalitarianism or fascism, the more the controlling power "elite" must resort to mind control://To a dissident from the CCCP to a discontent with the USA from the USA: I had one of the most magical but typically simultaneously--from splinter intruders trying to stop the magic-- intrusive teleportation/voice-to-skull experiences yesterday

 "Mikhail Baryshnikov--Don Quixote.flv". Lourdinha Campos. March 25, 2012.



---------------------------
Professor Noam Chomsky elaborates (briefly in this brief video) on the difference between the physical violence utilized to control under a Totalitarian/Authoritarian rulership, versus a more "Democratic" society where violence used to curb behavior must be relegated to MIND CONTROL AND THOUGHT CONTROL--. It ties in with my discussion, below--so, to Russia with love from America---Mr. Chomsky relates KGB style tactics versus the American version of the less violent form of almost the same concept for behavior modification with negative force used in both examples for deterioration and erosion of human contact and love and positivity--for the benefit "of the State".

"Noam Chomsky--The God That Failed Transition and Controlling the Public Mind". Chomsky's Philosophy. November 4, 2015.








I cannot state how incredible it was to have Mikhail Baryshnikov (oh my, have to look up how to spell this--and I almost got it right the first time but just changed the "i" to a "y" before looking it up---

I had written a post about wanting peace with Russia in this "proxy" war with Ukraine (I will use that rhetoric as I was responding to an American commentator living in Austria but who also had worked in the Soviet Union before it merged into Glasnost---

The threat of Nuclear War and this general hostility which is increasingly escalating. 


Within that day, as I did my part-stretch/tiny bit of ballet (like almost nothing but a few little exercises and stretches that I fight to do with all this poison in my body hard against my spine and etc).

Baryshnikov has put some of his videos on my social media throughout years of this experience I have had; most of it awful but if you take a distant perspective it could be called "interesting" if you are not the target of so much violence. But, he let me know it was him with this vocal subliminal voice-to-skull communication and as I began to stretch, he began to give me his most professional, masterpiece-in-the-flesh instruction on how to do the stretches correctly. I can't emphasize the difference between what a great talent and artist like this is in comparison with people who are giving classroom instruction to at least 20 other people and have very little time to really look and observe all the body movement and what needs correcting. But when you are with a good dancer, you don't even have to know how to dance the steps and you will be carried by the dancer; and so it was that I had a most incredible experience from one of the greatest ballet dancers in the world--and a few hints and I could feel the extreme change in my body and mood and mentality. 

I was at the same time being attacked by another person who is vying for complete control over me and this contract. 

Now, these people are using surveillance and mind control on me when they participate in this situation. I am under "truth serum" effect constantly and whenever I say or do anything that they don't "like" or doesn't agree with their control structure, they attack me for it as if that is going to somehow prove to be behavior modification. But there are people who also use subliminal command sentences or subliminal messages that I literally "repeat" in thought or vocally. It happened as he was giving his instruction which was so helpful. I first thought to myself in some kind of self-pitying way about how much damage has been done to my body and how many YEARS non-stop I have been fighting to get this poison out--this was a mind-set I don't have while doing these exercises. I am focused and fighting really 100% when there is no voice-to-skull communication and I am not "hearing" anyone on their techno-contract experience over me which mostly they benefit from and never me, to the opposite of course. This was the first time any of the people attacking me have ever actually said or done ANYTHING that was beneficial to me, and with this man, this highest deemed zenith of ballet around the world person, Mikhail Baryshnikov, I felt my body respond immediately in a way because he knew how to train, he knows without thought what the body must do, how to correct, the body lines, and I felt like I was on a wave transformed into a graceful tract of alteration and elevation.

------------

But then, with this "negative" thought that just popped into my brain, and it was a lowering of the energy field and level, he began to tell me with sternness not to succumb to this kind of negative emotion--but it was more like, "NO! Don't go there"--and immediately a word came into my subconscious and I had no beforehand knowledge that this word was of my choice. This is what has happened infinite number of times (it seems to me, at least a few thousand times in my lifetime) that words and behaviors are "commanded" to me in my subconscious which I repeat, often verbatim. I have written of this many times. Thus a word came to my subconscious and he responded as if I were calling him openly that name and he began to become extremely combative--trying to find the right word to use. He was highly offended and I tried to let him know that I am a mind control target and that this was installed into my subconscious. It was done by a competitor who wants to cause a schism and the few moments of a kind of bliss ended abruptly into the usual person using the teleportation to begin yelling at me. This then continued when I went to sleep with someone else--but probably the "skit" was "ordered" by the competitor who tried to cause an abrupt end to the happy lesson I was feeling blessed in having received, even if it lasted only 5 or 10 minutes before the inevitable break and disruption and negativity.

----------

I came to a few conclusions afterwards. 

One was in being very careful to not succumb to negative emotions although that is impossible considering how my brain waves are being endlessly altered by the tech and microchip implants. Mr. Baryshnikov, please know the range of technologies that are being pointed into my brain and body and probably upon you as well. I have stated also many times that this is not an "experiment" focused on me, but also on the people operating the technology. I have forgotten my statistical and scientific methodology terminology but there are various studies where there is not just one variable but the variables can also be those who are performing, so they believe or are lead to believe, the instigators of the "experiment" who could really be the real targets of the experiment, or vice-versa. Please note that I am being subliminally affected and there are many malicious people following these protocols. One of the main protocols is to isolate me endlessly from people and anyone, anywhere, who is friendly towards me or helpful is very quickly dispatched and removed from my presence by this organization.

-----------

The people operating these technologies appear to not really fully grasp the operating principles of how these technologies are being used and how many other people are involved. They blame me for reacting under hypnotic and other mind control influences in ways that are far too honest and they think that torturing me for having been forced into honest or hyperbolic response to their invasion and violation of my privacy or my home or my body or my life is somehow justified. It is like barbaric torturing haters attacking me by forcing a reaction and then torturing me for having responded like a natural human being to stimuli that by nature makes people fight or flight. As they have left me with no way to fly away and I can't even look away and I have tried to block out these voices using these voice-to-skull tech along with the mind control stimuli and I am basically put in a corner and I respond sometimes violently to the accumulation of YEARS of endless violence in this manner being forced upon me.

------------

It was wonderful, but alas as anything with any other human being that has happened in over a decade, within the first few minutes of any positive exchange someone comes to come in between and uses subliminal commands to make me say or do something or the other person does it or someone comes along and influences the other to treat me with disdain and it is always stopped almost as soon as it began.

---------------

Mr. Baryshnikov, it was very helpful and I thank you. Please understand how I am being manipulated and just as you gave me tips for my body, I will give you tips on how this situation is operating: it would lessen the strain if you understood these types of attacks that are being continuously aimed at me and how subliminal commands are one of the most crucial elements of this horrific mind control situation I am forced into. The same can be said probably for those who think they are "controlling" me, who are likewise probably being controlled with subliminals and that is undoubtedly what is being observed and analyzed if there are evaluators assisting with these teleportation and voice-to-skull situations. Know that there are many malicious people who want to block "competition" as I think happened when I was instructed to "think" this word. I would not have even said it openly. It is not my fault that you are listening using this thought-reading tech that subliminals are being conveyed into my brain which my brain interprets like a computer receiving instructions. I had no time to "think" about whether to actually "say" this word or not, it just popped immediately into my brain. It wasn't a choice. Because this has happened to me uncountable times in my life and in ways that always put a block between me and others, I think that is what happened. You should understand what you are dealing with, and that goes with everyone else. They are so eager to "blame" me for reacting to the transgressions of my privacy and my life that they are told are their "entitlement" and not only that but everything else of my body and life is "theirs' to break or destroy or suck out and destroy--so they are told and paid for as well and promoted of course.

---------------

This technology is a crime against nature and against humanity. Like all this insidious organization does in it's ultimate crusade to control the world. They are life f-ers and that is a fact. This technology and it's misuses go hand-in-hand with a culture and a planet out of sync with how to live in a sustainable way with one another and with nature. These people who teleport me are so quick to begin yelling at me for the things I say or how I react while they are actually the ones who are violating my privacy and my life and my "gut" reactions are forced out of me honestly and they are trying to completely destroy me on every level. I still see them all getting lead roles and huge promotions as they smile huge smiles for cameras. So its' amazing to me how sick and dangerous and vile they are and yet they are still putting out every conceivable movie and lecture and speech about how they are "fighting" for every positive aspect of sustainable life on the planet after getting these promotions to utilize technology and forces of great violence and hate, racism and sexism and all the 'isms' that drive their gism spasms when they are in private. I am not referring to that great ballet giant Baryshnikov when I write of all this negativity. I actually was not in a negative state when that sentence came out and then you responded and that word popped into my brain but I know that there are people also using subliminals on me all the time who want all competitors pushed out of the way. Understand how deadly this technology is. But I also never think in such despairing mode when I do my exercises and I believe that self-pitying sentiment that also came out suddenly without prior thought was input using mind control technology.

--------------

Of ALL the actors and artists who have ever been involved, I have to say that Baryshnikov, in my opinion, is the greatest artist I have ever met--because I have briefly studied ballet and I understand the level of work, genius, I can't begin to describe what an authentic work of art his ballet is and that there is no faking and nothing but pure art and dedication and I have the highest respect for his ballet and dance work. As on a personal note, I have no idea but I felt this magnificence when he gave his ballet and stretching pointers and I feel like it was a grace note in an otherwise death pall dreadful teleportation experience of grasping usurpers and greedy grasping who are not close to the art of being an artist in the depths of their hateful spirits.

So thank you for that experience it was a brief touch with some kind of immortality and divinity in terms of art and it was so uplifting. I hope you understand that I am trying to explain what kind of Orwellian death this technology can really be and is and how it is used by very hateful people. 

The tech can also be of great benefit, and that brief few minutes of instruction by the great Barysknikov was one of those moments when I feel like there was almost a divine reason for all this physical pain, in that I got one of the most talented experts in that field literally carrying me in some way into a much more refined state of body knowledge and I felt like I was being carried away into this more graceful state. That is what an art or any kind of "master" in their particular field conveys in their art and also when they are training or helping someone out who is their pupil or student--


For once, at least one time there was something not a complete drag in this teleportation endless hell.

------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...