Monday, October 31, 2022

Plan F-Over in collaboration with fascist Nazi Internationale merger considered by the expletive executive neo-nazi MAGA pit celebrity a-hole lister gang of thuggery and buggery (not implying the homo-erotic version of the word but simply the orifice for which that act refers to).

 All I can say for reference is to look up the Plan on IMDB movie news for today--it was first posted in ScreenDaily magazine and copied to the IMDB list of "Movie News". The celebrities who fed off both torturing me for their hormonal and power highs, were then "rewarded" with awards, prizes, applause, cheers, sex toy slaves (willingly so and consensual) millions of dollars who also tortured me to derive and extract "liberal" ideas about how antithetical they all are to the concept of actual Democratic Freedom and the limitations of injustice as delineated by the US Constitution--so they could flaunt themselves as holding these ideals blue and true but instead used them as props in order to be handed political roles and lead roles in movies--intertwined fantasy that the beguiled public is also feeding vicariously off as they also feel or sense the inherent violence that put these expletives into power in the first place. They continue the Plan but it's not an "alternative" plan to Plan A, but the  ultimate plan for which they have been conscripted and undoubtedly mind controlled/programmed to further carry like a carrier to a virus.

-----------------------


Hackers are at it again, deleting commas, grammar and doing whatever damage they can to my already discredited writing--but please take this into account when what I write is obscured by mistakes, typos and confusion which hacker terrorists always inflict upon my every post (and they do it using tech while I am talking using brain and throat microchip implants and remote tech)--more subjects I won't get into, but every day the encroachment of this organization makes it's sinister egress into what I used to think of as my country--so many people I once had some kind of alliance with are now dead, one of which I believe murdered by this pit gang of thuggery and buggery or their allies in the fascsist 4th Reich domain. They will not stop and they continue in their aim of complete takeover. The celebrities are just too greedy and want this wholeheartedly because they too are absolute fascist Nazis.


When I have written only for at least 6 years or longer of the Nazi/Europ-a infiltration of H-wood with these actors who play anti-Nazi roles but are truly welcoming in every kind of fascist international take-over of mind programming studios and positions of power--with full welcome, awards, top roles, endless plastic surgery modifications to appear happy and smooth and not hateful and mean and shriveled in form as they are before the plastic coatings--then touted as being "the best" endlessly showered with millions of dollars and boons to their endless cheers and accolades in rigged elections and rigged status---


A French company wants to buy into H-wood, and already has formed a cartel of EU locations---which from my years of experience of being teleported and tortured and threatened and my ideas stolen by them et al-- has shown me to be the liberal packaging superficial facade--disguising the fascist, MAGA-promoting Nazified but silenced putsch in corporate terms. This takeover, which the US has fully incorporated into their corporate fascist leagues of underhanded Computer-Generated-Image-based iconography of "starz", who are relentlessly pushed into the public domain because of the Mafia monopoly that exists globally, which also partners internationally with all their business clout (violence, intimidation, and then unending routine acceptance by ego-driven status seekers also put into the management layers of the pyramid--all this "power" derived from their heavy-handed Neanderthal clubs which their fatty fists cling to (clubs meaning the kind that the Flintstones used, but otherwise known as the Good Ole Boys clubs aka secret societies).


-------------------

Now I sound truly conspiracy-theory wacked out. However, unfortunately this is a fact that is never exposed but everyone in "power" conforms to it.

----------

Every day I see how these expletives who have tortured me who are now out partying with their daughter or grand-daughter aged new candy arm clingers and players are out having a ball--being told endlessly how wonderful they are and that augmented with millions of dollars in beauty treatments to modify the hate they spewed into me, cleansed of their angst they are coated and blessed with endless prizes and are happy as twits freed from the confines of transparency and THE LAW. 

------------

All ordained as wonderously justified by The Government, et al which has funded these activities so the players in Congress can also get out of jail free cards and media promotions whether they be "radical liberals" in their guises or fighting to be exonerated for helping to try to quash Democratic voting in various counties in their nearby districts (but not exactly their districts which they represent). The push for hegemony is now so enlarged that districts and even country boundaries have almost no meaning unless there is a clearly demarcated boundary such as what the law prescribes and must be adhered to in order to continue the ruse that the New Order of the 4th Reich is not already fully established but not in name or prescribed in Law--not yet. 

----------

Such a ranting conspiracy theory post I put out today--very much echoing something that would more suit the Parler or now Twitter world, except I have almost never used Twitter--adverse to it instinctively from the first time I heard of it and got onto it's site I felt that it was something to avoid--now confirmed by years of it being a hosting nest of fascist involvement. Parler, I have tried to take a peek at but I have never found it; I think it was blocked from my web searches as all is that could possibly inform me of what my enemies trying to destroy me but first steal, suck out and dump as much upon me as possible and from me before I am dead from the poisons and hate they perpetually dump upon me. Feeding off it, all the while, they continue to sell out America to the fascist Europigape zone of the 4th Reich and no one continues to do nothing about it--




No comments:

Post a Comment