Wednesday, October 5, 2022

The food chain feeding frenzy: It is dangerous for me to continue to write, but I am under "mind control" in order to extract my writing. The conundrum is further compounded by how the terrorists (celebrities of H-wood and politicians in congress of both parties, famous in Progressive and Right-wing extremist circles all operating as one unit attacking me with the same agenda and the same Methodology.

 They have absolutely no compunction in further torturing me for descrying their "favorite" symbols of "radical liberalism" in the media as entertainment factors selling the "alternative" while fully supplicating themselves to the fascist and Nazi/mafia agenda of "One power to rule them all" Eye of Sauron effect. I could write with more academic flavor but the flavor is stale and I am spicing it up with other entertainment clips (if you could call Tolkien's Lord of the Rings as entertainment and not a moral play drama allegory about Nazification of the planet and impending one-world system of technological control abounding in "evil" forces devouring and subjugating as a constant).


-------------

That I have in the same one week experienced men of black and white skin color absolutely defending women who are the rape and violent enablers of the white rape male supremacist cliche that they are fully a part of is amazing. Both this morning in teleportation and just two days ago I said in this defensive violent and anger mode (I believe the people controlling the mind control and teleportation technology are forcing my brainwaves into this lowered state of cognitive rage and hate instead of calm and deliberate analysis--so necessary to deal with these irrational hate parasites attacking me--as they use any and all excuses mostly the most insanely stupid to attack me, most of it incorrect, absurd and irrelevant and not really anything I am actually "guilty" of in any way. From the music I listen to which is otherwise considered artistic, but they claim it's bad taste and only because I listen to it and then they continue to insult me. The point is just to insult me in everything I do unless it is as mediocre as they deem their underlings non-threatening to them will do for the sake of conformity and safety. Thump, thump marching orders and etc.

---------

But TWO OF THESE outspoken advocates of "liberal" rights--both from "minority" (minion) groups who are supposed to "represent" have shrugged and softly smiled in between snarls of hate and insults and threats at me (in teleportation) while I fought with them and the women they adore or are defending because they represent the female rape enabling for men like them to present as their allies in their "war" on racism or injustice (as I wrote, all absolutely operating in alliances with the most fascist and oppressive players in the field of threat that now looms over America and the planet in all it's inter-lacing intersections of power and control). 


------------


They shrug callously when I say that these women have capitalized on me being raped by their white supremacist men (from Europe or Europhiles fully incorporated into an international fascist/mafia global alliance working for a mind control and financial and every other facet of takeover of all media, operations and government. I say this from having been a target and having to move around the USA and then the planet for years and have found this first-hand in my face in a DECADE of teleportation experiences with people of higher and higher influence in American and world politics/media. Thus, this is not a conspiracy theory, in no way, shape or form. I just don't have the evidence to back it up, as this is so secretive that "everyone" knows but remains silent and keeps me suppressed in order to retain even the slightest semblance of revelation openly about how they continue to exert their control, even if they are on lower ranks of the system. 

--------------

It happened again today that I wrote about a female who has obtained a decade of career advancement by her father and then her own participation in brutality towards me in all these various means of covert torture/rape, theft (of course she has stolen ideas from me and concepts and used them to sell a fake altruistic persona about her greedy and basically programmed into entitlement stance on how she is entitled--with full Europi-a fascist and mafia support and absolutely endless money poured into her plastic surgery Nazification appearance, along with the rest of them. The "opposition" is attacking me for writing about their endless concealed fascism and Nazification and their crimes, which they elaborate upon when they can use it to project themselves as being fully into fighting against all evils of the planet especially when it comes to racism or sexism. They shrug in front of the sitting rows of the celebrities and those in the background who fund and monitor them all to make sure, damn sure, they are conforming to the "agenda" of absolute deadly violence heaped upon anyone who won't easily accept the lies they project and want independence of thought and action, outside of their control or system.

---------

Again and again in the same week I have been yelling--in teleportation-0-at men, or making statements using every kind of analysis at my disposal while in this state, mostly unconscious and not being able to cloak my words in politically correct subtleties--which these haters also exploit to torture me even more for saying such honest blatancies while in the state they force me into--while for years all I have done is shout to leave me alone and stop doing this, finally. 


It is amazing, and they defend these women with absolute hate directed at me. The blondish Nazi women who have been handed titles about how they conform to the most Nazi iconography and thus are showered with awards for the plastic surgery alterations in their facial structures, eye color and hair color and body shape which they are paid in millions to work into these shapes--handed every thing possible for their appearance and they shower me with mutilation and blemishes and then the "liberal" and other fascist men laugh and mock how bad I look in comparison to these women showered with money for every day daily additions to their appearance while I am poisoned, cut into, damaged permanently by the mechanical arms and the minions poisoning my food and body and home so I breathe, eat and am forced into filth, poverty and sickness while they mark up my body with chemicals and destruction to my health and beauty. 
The rigged "beauty contest" while I am also in a state of enraged defense with my "back against the wall" also helps the smirking and smiling bigots to sit back glaring in hate and telling these men who adore these women and rape and beat and abuse me--but it's not necessarily out of "love" for these women as they are, but for what they DO for these rapist abuser men. The "minorities" are some of the most violent in this respect of insulting but the actual violence is done by the more silent white supremacists who just have armies of these minions at their disposal who are themselves of such low self-hating loathing that they eagerly await an opportunity to unleash the hate that hate brought upon them, ordered upon others, by the haters.

---------------

Having to deal with this very issue twice just in the last four days, I sit here thinking about somethings I heard on another "liberal" podcast detailing power structure, written by Sociologist C. Wright Mills and power/society and control. This podcast just popped up after I wrote my last few posts today and essentially echoed many of the disjointed, mind control blocked phrases that I had written, despite whatever the terrorist hackers had done to dilute my writings but their inevitable deletion hacking interventions and rewrites of my words--deleting grammar, deleting parts of sentences and then pasting the rest together, etc etc ad nausium.

----------------

They hail these woman who support their hate towards women who don't play the "sexualized goddess" role, which essentially is a very short-term enterprise of "worshipping" a woman until she is disposable, or receives youth-enhancing plastic surgery well into her senior citizen years (some of the celebrities have done very well at this; but I have been put into the position of not being able to afford the healthy food I need to just heal from all the poisoning and abuse they shower upon me every single day without exception. They also keep using mind control to try to extract more ideas from me and then torture me for writing about what sickness they are towards me and in general).

I wrote of the women who perform the cheerleader roles for the male rapist promotional schemes. They are indispensable to the rape culture status quo and thus are highly coveted and cherished. The blonde women in particular because they exemplify a huge market for minorities to fund their investment schemes in making everyone have to conform to their standards of beauty--as part of a racist scheme to control people through self-abnegation and/or loathing because these images of these women are so constantly thrust into people's faces as the one and ultimate concept of what is to be honored and respected. Thus the "righteous" minority advocates (one is "jewish" the other is "black") have defended these women who uphold their own unprincipled assimilation into white supremacy facsist/nazi/mafia political or media participation as icons in their own programmed "right". One of the major events of this hate crime upon me is for these plastic surgery endless beauty-treatment celebrity Nazi women to have all these men shout into my face that these women are so much more beautiful than me, and my claims and the reality that they have violently assaulted me when I finally reacted to their participation of rape and torture upon me; all of them have stolen ideas from me, all these women, all sat back smirking or helping as the bigots yelled racial slurs into my face; all got lead roles in movies shortly thereafter and endlessly afterwards to this very moment; all coveted and when I write of their sickness And crimes I am assaulted and mostly by the "darker" minority men who absolutely love these women to the point of abject slave worship and "hate" upon me like the most violent of slavers possible, of course dumping their misery upon me and feeling lightened after the burden of so much kneeling in abject worship to violent controllers who so carefully have used mind control of torture, murder and rape and abuse upon them and their mothers and females in order to get these men to assault women of their "kind" because of this very well-established mind control trick of assimilating the victims into the victimizer culture.

--------------

So I am endlessly beset with men who yell hate and insults at me because I write posts about Nazi culture, have defended myself while they are attacking me in their "victimized" minority status in order to get promotions for more blathering clown acts about how they are "fighting" racism and sexism for more political leverage and especially in the entertainment and media (even YouTube) o-sphere-o-rama circus.

-----------------

It is revolting, and it's gone on for years and years. It seems like everyone on the planet only respects and loves Nazi women who party and dance while their vicious men and enslaved minority minions do their violent dirty work for them, and these women are doing the dirty work for their white rapist racist men, but because they are collateral beneficiaries of the huge outpouring of money and promotions, they are almost considered to be at the actual power level of the white males who sit back watching the entire feeding frenzy for a bit of power that they throw into the general feeding frenzy pool.

-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...