Saturday, October 8, 2022

Update: Barysknikov is just another fascist posing as a gentle humanitarian artist. With all the pampering from the fascist Nazi clique like the people who have raped and poisoned and disfigured me out of London and etc, he's just a hater who defected from a situation where he felt the $$$$ due to him was not forthcoming from the closed-in Iron Curtain. So much more $$$ to be obtained out of European and American and etc audiences. He's not just another abuser with the same "entitlement" racist agenda following orders. another bot. His dancing was extraordinary YEARS ago but now he's fizzled because he's so bloated with greed, narrow-minded contraction and that you can see on him and I have seen it. H e's a tricky basturd but otherwise he's just another hater who used to be a most extraordinary ballet dancer.

 I realize that in my last post, I had given yet another scumbag the benefit of the doubt when I kindly complimented this Nazi ipigape out of Russia about his dancing the "magic". Two days later my knee still hurts because he was yelling/barking orders at me constantly (it is happening in teleportation with ugly men, large and bulky but it's him ordering them to do it)---he included a clip of his modern dance with dumb whorren mirage the rotten piece of s*** out of London, a filth creep who has had her boyfriend rape me, he's had the group of blonde Nazi whores out of Whorewood assault me with death threats because after years of that parasitic fake "liberal" latching on with her boyfriend to assault, poison, mutilate, steal ideas (she has participated in that because she's just another mediocrity with pretentious affectations and a lot of $ poured into her infiltration of whorewood--much coveted by the fascists of Europigapeland and so she is instructing this former artist on how to block my speech while pig ape men yell orders at me, follow me around, women hit me from behind in shops (in teleportation skits) and it's all the same formula of attack that dumb whorren mirrage used months and months ago, with the entire crew of shithead pig ape filth from H-wood attacking me most viciously for her benefit. She is, as I wrote, closely aligned with the former monarch of England--and still working with the next administation of Imperialism with the wave of Europigapes crashing into America to help slide the greasy pig apes of America into a fascist dictatorship a la Hitler. The American neo-Nazis, so inspired by Nazi pig ape shit like these clebrities continue to cheer the filth and crap on.

-------

I am under hypnosis and while in deep sleep, always drugged, always sick, always in isolation, always always under vicious attack by pig ape shit using this teleportation hell technology--with policians endlessly coming in to yell at me to just "submit" to fascism and totalitarian oppression without fighting back--I just got assaulted by a Democrat who wants to run for President--along with fascist Oprha and anti-Semitic Bloomberg, this next one blathering about Democracy endlessly and has attacked me previously after asking me for advice on how to avoid poisoning--then immediately afterwards insulting and attacking me. Joining in with the rapists and Nazis, this Jewish politician is very firmly in their pocket. And thus it all goes endlessly from one to the next.

-----------

I had wanted to assume that Baryshnikov had some genuine artistry beneath his very well-trained modernized and adapted to Capitalist society veneer but I find another replica of any scumbag who gets a hold of this tech and then strives to get another promotion by simply yelling at me or using this technology to stunt my vocal chords, which they do with the threat microchip, I am silenced I simply cannot speak and under hypnosis. I don't know the pig ape pieces of shit who are teleporting me either--and because I am not naturally "paranoid" I don't know to have my guard up with caution and reservation to listening to what these pieces of crap are yelling at me about what I should do. 

------

It all happens like a film edit: I am blacked/blanked out, I "wake up" in an unfamiliar situation, usually with groups of people "mobbing" me on all sides. They then push me, yell or tell me with yelling hate to do something. I cannot "hear" their hate in their voices until after about the 15th second of the attack, but by then I have already begun to "follow" what they are doing. They tell me that what I am doing will be for my benefit or that every situation is just a normal everyday thing or that it's a friendly environment. They lure you in with invitations and then attack you once the technology has blocked your speech (brain attack/microchip implant attack on vocal chords). In these situations, and especially while teleported, I literally can't speak. I think of the defense I want to do and it is literally wiped from my memory immediately and I remain silent in a blank state. They are coursing electricity through my brain to a level of a slight electrocution so I am just tabular rasa. The ugly men who teleported me last night are the types who I could compete against in a place like higher education, who are so happy to be able to poison and drug and  have me raped and silenced and taken out of society--to be a "sex alave" endless abuse and violence rape and hate victim with facsist Nazis of the wealthiest dispensing with these weapons for every greasebag wanna be fascist Nazi of America gladly joining in. The army is ever-expanding. The incentives, bonuses and awards are like an endless cornucopia. The blacks who are "fighting racism" are some of the most violent and outspoken advocates for white supremacist fascist Nazism. The Jews do not lag behind in that respect but they are not as openly violent towards me as the Blacks. Latinos are nasty and Asians are absolutely into the game--I mean in terms of a generalization. At the helm are people like Baryshnikov who I take as a representation of an image installed into the media of someone coming from an "oppressed" place who "escaped" by fighting autocracy by skipping a concert and defecting out of CCCP when the $$ and the fascist network handed him the scripts for him to follow, just like his good friend Dumd Whorren Mirrage. Her style of attack is exactly what she foists upon the rest of humanity at every intersection of opporunism possible--she eludes a charming display of bulls** of warmth and friendliness and concern about all the oppressed. Then she waits to see what vulnerabilities to attack and exploit, and when there is no one looking she goes for the nugget of the opportunity with the greed of any vulture possible. When you try to have a conversation all she has to say is repetitive blathering talk which is just like beehive jibberish about herself and her money and her power and she exudes this with an embellished greasy form of "grace" that people like B-kov also exhibit. If you do not have any interpersonal experience with them and only see the distorted lies that the fascist Nazi media, much bolstered by the unanimous fascist autocracy of the US government, then you will see that they really have nothing to say or have nothing but rapaciousness as the core. In short: it is a lie. I was wrong, but only for 2 days. I am getting a bit better at more quickly assessing the pieces of shit because it's been the exact same pattern for over a decade. And to add to that: in short, I am failing at being adept at discerning the shit tactics they all use. But why? I am not stupid in that respect as it's been a pattern of attack that I have had to confront for well over a decade, in fact all my life. The problem is that my BRAIN is being so disaffected by the technology I literally can't think clearly while I am under these forms of attack. I also can't speak because they are blocking my ability to speak. 

I realize that every post I write only draws more pig ape approval of their fellow pig apes in the form of applause, promotions and so the pieces of shit never stop for years or decades endlessly attacking me. The piece of shit Baryshnikov has ugly dirty whorren mirrage the creep behind him, and the tactic she uses was used against me and it's like this rotten ugly piece of parasitic filth from London is never gone with an endless line of blonde and facsist white supremacists coming to violently attack me, just like dirty black Nazi oprah did when I called her an aunt jemima for the YEARS she had already particpiated in rape and torture of me. Because Malcolm X has been mostly silenced by the black and white nazis who control all the issues in the media and in the press, the terms HE--Malcolm X--used to denote the sell-out the minority minion Nazi enabler like oprah and now the defector out of Russia--anything they have that can be used to exemplify their "victimization" in the endlessly decrepit formula of the poor underdog rising out of oppression to fight because they are black, or defected. All are defecation clinging to the Nazi empire which uses them--as symbols of how "great" and "fair" the US is and the Western alliance of post-fascist surging into Nazism right now alliance truly, in reality is but always cloaked by crap people like this who are still held in reverence because they grabbed opportunities to flaunt themselves as being heroic victims fighting against all evil. That is also the usual theme of these shitty movies coming out of Whorewood, now that they are using DGI to draw out inhuman qualities out of basically spoiled but muscle-bound actors.

-------------

So, the "help" that this barking orders bigot fascist with his entourage of Europigape fascist "liberals" like this rotten ugly woman who is being so honored by the entire group of pig shit that is attacking me--along with the spawn piece of shit from Depp--oh how they love these blonde women who beat, rape their fathers and boyfriends and partners rape and mutilate me--filthalina operated for the English in this capacity for almost a decade againstg me along with pig pitt--they have only received Oscars y ear after year ever since, mansions and politicians like disgusting and ugly Raskin who yelled at me for writing a post about how the pig spawn of Depp was absolutely lifted up by shit like German Nazi Lagerfeld because of her absolute violence towards me along with Depp the rapist beater in their quest to have that rotten ugly blonde filthbucket creep put into lead roles and modeling awards and etc--I was yelled at by Raskin, more of the creeps who teleport me for their endless promotions all completely into the fascist dictatorship but they all have "black" friends so that makes them appear not racist--(these are all for their public photo-op presentations, the mind programming stunts they all make in public with their black lovers or friends hanging off their arms in smiling hugging embraces). People like disgusting Oprah who has been further poured iwth billions of dollars. She has spent millions on other poor blacks, so I have heard. But the blacks are working to change the racist feeding frenzy eating devouring order by trying to join in with white supremacists in this Nazi push to eliminate the Jews. Jews like Raskin are so fully indoctrinated into this and I grew up with "Jew" exactly like him from the East Coast, and it could be the Midwest, the South or the West Coast it is all the same programming--

and that programming in it's blonda white male supremacy has also reached the well-funded and indoctrinated Baryshnikov--I just wanted to have some kind of actual artist around me instead of poseurs, parasites and fakes endlessly thrusting hate and rape  and my body being beaten, raped, mutilated, poisoned, attacked, hit by cars and when I try to defend myself they continue to attack me.

-------

Last night B-kov the bot from Russia asked me why I wanted to kill dumb whorren mirrage--it was the first thought that came out of my head and he is "listening" to my thoughts and attacking me for them--so well adept that creep is with KGB tactics, what an agent he is of dictatorship and fascism and Nazism and Russian secret service tactics--operating with the other London infiltrator of America dumb mirrage the ugly skank blonde creep so tightly associated with the English Crown.

I told that pig that his pig friend had her pig boyfriend rape me and she attacked me for years and was absolutely thrilled with having the opportunity to push her entitlement in my face with at least 30 pieces of shit attacking me in teleportation for her--for months it went on because I called her a piece of shit instead of "Dame" but to me she is just a dumb whore and a mirage of fake pretentious concern for humanity dressed up with so much $$ and favoritism poured into every facsist whore with blonde or dyed blonde hair who represents this upcoming Nazi surge around the world. Fully embraced by so many of the "Jews" of America who are so endlessly obsequious towards these low and dirty pig apes. 

He patted me condescendingly on the shoulder when I said that, and last night it was an entire might of ugly men yelling orders at me in the type of "edit" situation where I "wake up" in some situation after having been in a black, sleep void. It is things like me backing up a huge fat car on a very dark road with no street lamps so I could not see behind me. I was told to back up the car (and this was after leaving some dirty and foul place in a house, messy, dirty, filthy and stupid nasty people attacking me in some way as I tried to leave and I got in this car and drove out onto this blackened road). A man who said he was someone I had known decades ago (it may have been him but I could only see a vague figure with the same color hair) he told me he would "help" me to back up. Thinking this was "helpful" in some way, I followed his first instruction. I could have done it myself but I though and was programmed into believing that this was a friendly help gesture. He began yelling orders at me. I could not think to say stop yelling, I could not talk, I was completely silenced as my ability to speak was blocked out. this is exactly the tactic that dumb whore mirage used on me months ago. I write about her, I had forgotten to add, that B-kov the bot included a clip of his White Nights movie back in the 80's (oh how he wants now to get contracts to play again, and me writing about him now may help him to achieve this, but it doesn't matter what I write, the pigs who join in on this terror operation all get instant promotions regardless of how I react). . Dumb whore mirage was there "crying" watching his modern dance take which was not something to cry over--his dancing back in Russia may have been, and the few years following his defection may have been, but he's now a "capitalist pig" operating for fascist Nazis coming from a totalitarian system in which he also was fully indoctrinated earlier--or he grasped this philosophy after he defected perhaps--the money, the power all he can accumulate here in the West--so much so many dumb Americans to exploit and create the same kind of brainwashing effect upon, as he did to me. If I had not been used to decades of other pig apes it would have taken me much longer to figure out what a sleazy and nasty creep he is beneath his tricky-dicky pretense by condescendingly patting my shoulder and then ordering OTHER people to do what he had forced upon me two days ago. i was tricked then, I am not now. He used the subliminals to attack me without justification. It was not the "rival" English DJ artist who was also following orders and attacking me simultaneously. I have never even written about him except to extol the music he made over a decade ago and the transition to thump thump culture and how originality and off-beat underground art and culture is inevitably turned into mainstream mediocrity and the sharp alternative themes are erased and turned into easy-listening and placating moral righteousness of fakeness.

But this trend is now extolling, subconsciously, fascism and genocidal murder death squads at this point.

most of you fully want these systems to increase and thrive absolutely. I write this because I hope to reach someone who is outside this system, and hopefully they have access to my writing. Hacked and distorted as it is, you can get the point easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day of sleazy, sick dirty foul arnold hate-ni88er your robotic former governor of california working for both his and newsom's endless praise and promotions into the new nazi world order h-wood regime convergence of one-world order consolidation. Every day that ugly sleazy filth "listens" to my inner thoughts to yell abuse and insults at what I am thinking with threats not to "think" what they are pumping into my subconscious, hacking into my laptop to tweak a thought reaction or vulnerability therein so they can insert their programming just so they can rationalize yelling abuse which culminates in death threats and more torture--tears torture out of my eyes completely destroyed cheek and facial tissue damage from 20 years of tears pouring out of my eyes daily for hours per day--years and years. When ugly shittrash-nigger arnold came with non-stop blacks and now violent murderous cartel Mexican ?--thug gang-bangers who starred as drug cartel murderous "strong" attacking the "white man" who they grovel to as slum dog millionaire--aspirants groveling dumb moose-like thug pawns being uncle tom replacements for the plethora of blacks surrounding the german and austrian sleazy dirty thugs who just flick their little snot fingers and the black americans--all yelling with bombastic "strength" about the injustice they bear as representatives of racial prejudice and discrimination. They are the foremost attackers upon me in physical violence terms almost as much as ugly dirty shitnigger arnold who is never, ever identified by ICE as any immigrant threat. Those brown-skinned with naturalization papers are still targeted even when the ICE agents are aware of their status but no questions aimed at the real vermin poisoning the blood of america ugly arnold. My body has further deteriorated from the years of his violence and instruction to the "me two" skank shit of shitalina non-jolie scum ape trash parasite with ape pitt pig who starred in movies "fighting Nazis" all literally just awaiting instruction on how to behave like murderous, genocidal fascist nazi thugs as partners with ugly sick shitnigger arnold on how to create this merger which they have not just "violently" but not merely "murderously" but--oh the words I should look up in a thesaurus as most Americans shun such verbal description while they are fully implementing the rise of such behavior and overtake by this rancid filth arnold filthtrash-nigger such a filthy and nasty dirty creep. Never questioned due to his nazi background thusly glorified as being some incredible muscular disgusting hulk of social engineering and the dread Kennedy family post the actual glorious intellectual and upstanding John and perhaps his brother Robert in the shadows but following the leader. Putting fascists into power and they are still pushing him to help them remain in luxury lifestyle abundance america can go to hell and let nazis overtake--that is what the broken down kennedy family now is and the battle over that building is actually of more symbolic import than people realize. A Crumbling edifice of past-long--ago Camelot now turned into camel-lot parking for nazi orgy blank and meaningless movie fodder. A bemusement park in Californication of outdated celebrities revamped into celestial appearance one of which is dolly the sheeple part ton of bs which is never questioned likewise nor are any of the vampire lying nazi bigots polished with knobs of rotund amplification of Congressional dark money funding so america appears like a shining beacon. Headed by not Atlas Shrugged in the form of deformed body apperature arnold shitnigger trashy nazi filth infestation no--glorified as another polished deception to urge americans to allow more of the vermin to poison the blood so they can more easily suck more out while appearing as white nights in shining armored security fascist gestapo guards coming to ensure anyone venturing into your secluded gated white nazi community gets killed surreptitiously covertly via their death squad gestapo teams handed poisons, drugs and brain implants with gangs coming to rape and torture upon order. All handed down in instruction from the California Governor's rape association of white nazi overtake. They want to actually create little "tech" fiefdom's so said the "Mexican immigrant" white boy in appearance (hair shorn to disguise his dark hair) gil duran (*author of "Nerd Reich" fame, bolstered by NY times reading lists, etc but surely instructed on what to detail as his "investigative journalist" title is for the San Francisco Guardian where he has operated in the past). On personal terms with ole gavin and that means even older ole arnold hate-nazi nigger trash he's really despicable and his nazi brown-skinned thug goons yelling death threats grabbing my breasts were instructed to do this under ugly not jolie shitalina's endless years of having groups of people scream insults about my "breasts" as I am shitting the poison out never-ending detox for years and years until I am at the breaking point due to the trump-era 16 hours of torrture and abuse per day while the poisons, still never out after 20 years or more of fighting to stop the drugging and poisoning--and still very ill still the poison remains and they abuse me without fail every morning when the drugging is fresh in my blood stream after having been injected or pumped with it in sleep state--Or my morning beverages are poisoned this group has access to all manufacturing and pirating of products so all is poisoned in wrapped, prepared state puon the shelf even but I must store some food products in my home which I do need to get energy to deal with endless life-threatening abuse and violence imposed upon me hours an dhours without end. A morning without me struggling with all my strength and might to not react to the brain-implant thought process of lightening-speed instant reaction in my "brain" my mind reacting to insults and as quickly as they yell pre-planned insults because they perpetually hack their photos and the thought control videos--which I may not "click" on but I see them. The instant "reaction" of thoughts which may have been implanted becomes the next hour of death threats for having "thought" this instant reaction which I cannot control). It turns into hours of back-and forth yelling. This is not isolated to dirty ugly stupid sick shitnigger arnold--who is persistently without end daily hours of abuse to render my thoughts as my brain is put in survival stress mode they extract more ideas for that ugly slime sick fuck to steal as his own--or to profit off. Since they all rely on scripts and then repeat thought processes for their careers and lives, and I have avoided them, people like them and have formerly had "artistic' friends with which to talk about artistic matters or politics or anything else, always looking for an original thought and eschewing the standard programming because long ago I realized there was a lot of conformity to whittling down thought into palatable easy-listening music like elevator scripts which abound. Or that has been my experience I am ALWAYS surrounded by the terrorists of this group and like a surrealistic dream of living in a caged mental trap entrapment, I hear only ugly sick things form them to just render me in a state of negating their society but forced to be "around them" and their u gly stupid immature sick insulting abuse statements for every thought and action I do. All day and night, and they create the flaws for which they latch onto abusing me (subliminal sentences implanted via voice-to-skull technology as I am drugged without a single person to talk to and for decades literally I have been forced into this state due to their poisoning). The focus is always on my external physical appearance which is covered with scars, blemishes deformity which increases as this non-stop daily barrage of hate is dumped on me by the huge deformed mutated ugly sick filth of this dirty crap arnold shitnigger who has a LOT of hate and ugliness he needs to dump on me or anybody he can. It is the same with them all, they dump and dump ferociously all their insecurities and hate upon me. The women are always fixated on their physical appearance so they make sure to deform and have me mutilated p lus they are "feminists" so they must have me sexually asasulted as well to try to demoralize demean make me grey broken down. My body has withered from not being able to "just ignore them" as the goody people tell me through their version of "help' (after teleporting me to slamming objects violently on the ground in front of me as symbol of their rage that I am not helping them all to obtain some huge h-wood complex of media corporate empiric whatever--no one tells me the end goal. From the black energy of their attacks on me this Paramount/Warner Brothers' merger appears to be the frenetic frantic tipping point of their usual hateful rape and murder personalities into a frenzy of violence at me fso ugly arnold can produce some original ideas (derived out of murdering me as his goal is and his threats he promises to fulfill are--the goal also is to abuse and threaten me so violently that any "resistance" is met by near death. The latino men are very good at this and they are even more violent than the "Italian-American" mafia out of Brooklyn (maybe they are holding back a bit since I am from Brooklyn but I doubt that is the reason--or I mean my family was from Brooklyn I was born in Glen Cove and lived in Forest Hills one year and then Purchase for another year but somehow I feel a sort of identification on a very slim margin of parallel but the latinos out of mexico or whereever there is no common ground except we are all on earth in this spot all with an agenda. Theirs to perform acts of gangland violence and brutal psychological and sexual violence not at the extreme they may have rendered upon others in the past--there is a death and very morbid energy from one of them. Waves of "dark spirits" surround his attack upon me it is reflected even in my immediate environment). They are the uncle toms which arnold uses as his proxy and his racism which they are controlled by is vented out on me. //So I see my body just mutilated, old aged completely growing old from this daily ugly hate dumped on me by these people who all have insecurities and this tech enables them to unleash it out onto me. It is such a welcomed and cherished technology the politicians likewise have a lot of bs to dump on anybody possible and they all want elimination of any competition to their control and money. Any mention to them of the principles for which America was a truly great country in concept, the "shining beacon" upon which the tired and impoverished rushed and then the gold diggers came and once all was wealthy and originality the nazis who had originally intended to crush america under hitler's plan (really Stalin's plan or maybe more Lenin's plan and perhaps before him Marx's plan and before him and Engels --mostly the german not the jew---on and on this plan to create this global systematic conformity and mass elimination of most of the population so little huge plantation could spring up in california with gavin and his crew and arnold and his plantation system and all the celebrities with their masses of brown, black and jewish constructs all "fighting against racism" the most stupid and dumb racist promoters --my family included or those people I was forced to be around and endure for about 15 years of my life then rushing to get out--they were almost the first brought in to torture me to try to re-establish this parasitic feeding function of the AIPAC---yes my family is connected to the nazi jewish leagues out of nyc who like the rothschild's hand over sacrifices --as in millions or more---for promotion into nazi culture --resulting in nazi paris hilton's family bigots with her own black chuck d out of public enemy the first to violently glare in threats against me for being happy her goddamn mansion was burned down in a moment of divine justice against the rancid filth she represents--a most ugly vile bigot antisemite her sister married to the gold mine of the rotschilds and as representative paris h-ton of bs comes with the black "fighting racism" yelling boldly but when I was explaining and saying "I only meant that after 13 years of her fully participating in having my home(s) destroyed my body raped my body poisoned and drugged into deformity so as usual the blonde nazi women can feel lighter, free and happy that only "they' get to be "beautiful" and congress and society must upkeep the old standards imposed on all societies around the planet--for centuries at least---and so, he almost physically assaulted me they cut my disaility money off that week and it's still off--that was back in november 2025 but the actual real cut-off lasting to this very day happened in March, 2025. Under the instruction of them all (just mentioning some of the American and nazi influences the american paris hil-ton of shit with her black "activist" "strong" yelling bullshit chuck d of public enemy--the guy with the not dope but dopey voice and his huge clock on a chain partnering with a blonde white woman in italy for a "reality tv show" where he literally falls down to run after her while she makes a nazi pose sniffing the air as italians laugh at the black "boy" running after the white "girl" in devotion--that is the h-wood influence upon these "bold singing" yapping do-nothing but "active in their community" so all he could say with hate and violence is that "good people are losing their homes" i kept sa ying I was referencing this one aspect of that filthy skank whore pjrostituted real porno scum not his "poor blacks" of los angeles who are undoubtedly very wealthy living in the hills and mansions, and like himself living off the royalties of "fight the power" which he is only fighting me--the "powerless" victim of racism but "jewish" as they define me forcing yet more cliched stereotypes on me

Once more, I could not "ignore' although I literally was trying with every ounce nuance and bit of my strength to not react. The dr...