Thursday, October 20, 2022

Kanye West has never attacked me in teleportation, has never participated to my knowledge in the hate crimes that are a promotional tool for the H-wood and politico media 4th Reich-infiltrated massacre of "Democracy". It is, however, likely that he may have participated in a more hidden or disguised way, but I have never been presented with any kind of sickness or violence from him in any facet of the years of him having really every opportunity to get into the act with his fellow rappers and feigning "liberalism" media and political personalities.// . Kanye West--as his former self (the name and brand now reinvented after his tempestuous "Death Con on Jews" Tweet) has never, once, openly participated in the closed-door hate crime/Nazi/anti-Semitism teleportation incubation chambers of the A-list celebrities surrounding Mr. West as his former selfie. He and both any and all Kardashians had every opportunity to do so. They MAY have been sitting in the audience chairs observing, or even being programmed as I have always stated that the programming is to further indoctrinate the participants--who believe it's ME who they are trying to program--who really are the subjects of mind control (in addition to me, of course). I can only thank Mr. West/Ye or what ever--for NOT having done so and I can only state that the true vicious potential for the minority leverage of fascist white supremacy is coming from the "Left"/"Woke" who are the infiltrators, truly operating as a ruse to deflect from the actual real followers of freedom against all and any racist programming and indoctrination.

 I have written of this subject now for years. I have been met by violence, mostly because I am not "allowed" to have freedom of Speech, as deemed by the "Left" participants who only follow the orders of the absolute fascist 4th Reich controllers of this contract, which entails much of the promotional "inner" group (aka "Dark Money") which choses and selects those who will play this double agent game of infiltration, while they glibly feign any contentious fight against tyranny and all that they truly, in actuality, goose step in even the most abject denigration to but beholden to their promoters (aka mind controlled slaves, purchased by promotions and huge amounts of money).

----------

I have never felt that Kanye West or his new name change--I am not up on it, I have heard it but I don't feel like going through more slow internet hacking--i.e., I cannot access the new student loan forgiveness site that Biden's Admin just put up for those who have loans--the hacking has literally blocked this site because they truly want me screwed endlessly in every way possible).


So I won't look up "Ye's" first name, but although his statement was abhorrent, and his reverberation to the nation about holding onto his hate mentality (I must state that behind every minority minion is a white supremacist holding out gold-plated incentive promotions and deals). He has NEVER ONCE threatened me, attacked me and his cohorts, his business partners, his promoters, his friends all have viciously attacked me for years. 


What the true threat is are those who are of the silent infiltration counter-legitimate group (which is huge) who are working to assist in the ultimate take-over of the United States==by foreign and domestic enemies who want a 4th Reich to replace the actual "freedom" that had been a slogan for so many decades and centuries, which for my lifetime has seen some uptick in the amount of oppression in the form of equal rights, but now the backlash is so enormous and the incentives are being spread out so universally that any skin color suffices when it comes to helping to spread the fascist mentality in the form of it's presentation opposition.

Kanye only signifies the actual REALITY of what is truly going on in the entertainment genres. As of this time, after 10 years of me writing about the rise of fascism, how many blacks participate with Nazis who make outright genocidal Holocaust statements to me (in teleportation hate attacks on me while I am unconscious in my "prime" body state)--but are held up as the icons of suffering and victimization presenting anti-racist gyrations endlessly being handed millions or BILLIONS for their efforts.

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment