Monday, October 24, 2022

Terrorist Report: October 25, 2022. Horrific infection from what I believe was an insertion by terrorists using mechanical arms while I am unconscious/sleeping.

 It is so foul and awful I can't describe how nasty it is, this infection, or virus it's not going away with anti-biotics. As has been ongoing for YEARS, these hateful violent terrorists utilize mechanical arms now that I have formulated a seminal defense system (which is only a flimsy attempt to not allow them to have overt evidence of break-ins--they are being careful to NEVER, under any conditions, provide evidence of their home break-ins and terrorist mutilations and poisonings and destruction of property. Every act of sabotage is done as if it's a "normal" deterioration mostly due to the uncleanliness of the target--as the duplicity of the discrediting goes. They put so much stinking filth into my body and home I can't clean even a small percent of it and the attacks are on a daily and nightly basis).

They have been inserting fungus into that orifice that is connected to my bladder and also to my intestine/viscerae and that is how they have continued the bloating and hardening poison/mind control drugging (perhaps also with skin patches, which people paste on me as they brush past me in shopping store aisles and I have felt something clear adhereing to my skin after such an incident).

This infection smells like a dead animal has been buried inside my body. I suspect my body is completely infected with this toxic substance that reeks of death. I cannot protect that area of my body.


All of this is done because I am tortured, abused, threatened and raped by men who desperately want not only this contract and all i t's free promotions which appear to be a cornucopia of prizes and promotions, even for the minor players (from free groceries in shopping places just to block the aisles--to mansions and lead roles in multi-million dollar blockbuster movies and then there's political influence in campaigns for political office--and then there's the destruction of my society as a result which is now evident--and I believe as a direct result of this fascist white male supremacy programming that this contract of tleeportation and MK ULTRA an drape and torture and threats and poisoning and mutilation out on me is truly all about.

I've been on anti-biotics now for a few days and the infection or stink is not going away. This is one of those very deadly laboratory substances that like all the stink they also spray on my clothing while I am sleeping (it's clean when I go to sleep, and upon waking all the clothing is nasty--sprayed with stinking filth--so they are also inserting this into my body and although I can't "prove" it, this anecdotal post can only provide personal testimony.

My crime is of fitghting to not be raped, beaten, exploited, my ideas stolen as they have been on a regular basis year after year by celebrity and terrorist after the next (and politicians have also joined on in, unfortunately of both "Parties"). My crime and this punishment-so-called--it's really just psycho terrorism like a torture prison camp run by an Intelligence Agency in cooperation with the global network of civilian terrorists (call it by any name, it has many branches).

--------------

So I am now fighting the balding, the poison, the insertion, my body'lance and health, and everything else. My crime is of not allowing people to sexually exploit me with possible murder when they are "finished" and want to discard me with hate after poisoning and mutilating me, as this also is part of the protocols and for all the decades this has been ongoing I know that is the end game and what all these expletives are very thrilled to have the chance to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment