Monday, October 24, 2022

Terrorist Report: October 25, 2022. Horrific infection from what I believe was an insertion by terrorists using mechanical arms while I am unconscious/sleeping.

 It is so foul and awful I can't describe how nasty it is, this infection, or virus it's not going away with anti-biotics. As has been ongoing for YEARS, these hateful violent terrorists utilize mechanical arms now that I have formulated a seminal defense system (which is only a flimsy attempt to not allow them to have overt evidence of break-ins--they are being careful to NEVER, under any conditions, provide evidence of their home break-ins and terrorist mutilations and poisonings and destruction of property. Every act of sabotage is done as if it's a "normal" deterioration mostly due to the uncleanliness of the target--as the duplicity of the discrediting goes. They put so much stinking filth into my body and home I can't clean even a small percent of it and the attacks are on a daily and nightly basis).

They have been inserting fungus into that orifice that is connected to my bladder and also to my intestine/viscerae and that is how they have continued the bloating and hardening poison/mind control drugging (perhaps also with skin patches, which people paste on me as they brush past me in shopping store aisles and I have felt something clear adhereing to my skin after such an incident).

This infection smells like a dead animal has been buried inside my body. I suspect my body is completely infected with this toxic substance that reeks of death. I cannot protect that area of my body.


All of this is done because I am tortured, abused, threatened and raped by men who desperately want not only this contract and all i t's free promotions which appear to be a cornucopia of prizes and promotions, even for the minor players (from free groceries in shopping places just to block the aisles--to mansions and lead roles in multi-million dollar blockbuster movies and then there's political influence in campaigns for political office--and then there's the destruction of my society as a result which is now evident--and I believe as a direct result of this fascist white male supremacy programming that this contract of tleeportation and MK ULTRA an drape and torture and threats and poisoning and mutilation out on me is truly all about.

I've been on anti-biotics now for a few days and the infection or stink is not going away. This is one of those very deadly laboratory substances that like all the stink they also spray on my clothing while I am sleeping (it's clean when I go to sleep, and upon waking all the clothing is nasty--sprayed with stinking filth--so they are also inserting this into my body and although I can't "prove" it, this anecdotal post can only provide personal testimony.

My crime is of fitghting to not be raped, beaten, exploited, my ideas stolen as they have been on a regular basis year after year by celebrity and terrorist after the next (and politicians have also joined on in, unfortunately of both "Parties"). My crime and this punishment-so-called--it's really just psycho terrorism like a torture prison camp run by an Intelligence Agency in cooperation with the global network of civilian terrorists (call it by any name, it has many branches).

--------------

So I am now fighting the balding, the poison, the insertion, my body'lance and health, and everything else. My crime is of not allowing people to sexually exploit me with possible murder when they are "finished" and want to discard me with hate after poisoning and mutilating me, as this also is part of the protocols and for all the decades this has been ongoing I know that is the end game and what all these expletives are very thrilled to have the chance to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stinking filth sprayed into areas I just cleaned. Hackers just froze the desktop for the 8th time in less than 2 hours. Every time I begin to write about their crimes they block all functionality in the midst of writing a potent senntence.//cleaning stinking dirty debris scattered all over my patio, with clumps of hair, little pieces of decorations I pasted onto objects, clumps of dirt after nothing happens but me being inside after having cleaned earlier. Then cleaning stinking filthy clothing which I have never worn, but was new when I got it--stinking sprayed while I as out of this room or while I was in it and sleeping and incognizant of their mechanical arm sabotage of my every item in my vicinity they can spray, make stinking, broken and ugly while mutilating ;my body without end so it's coated and covered with sliced blemished destroyed corrugated skin broken bones most hair gone etc etc tears streaming out of my eyes perpetually day and night for 20 years which newsom recalled in his administration of nazi rancid injustice towards me and he is still there profiting and exploiting abusing having me tortured he gets his next interview for presidency out of it his wife gets another "feminist" blonde nazi heroic christian vanity project to augment the nazi rise to power of the demo-rat party candidate making jokes as his campaign platform plus a repeat of slogans.//Another area I had cleaned earlier bestrewn with sticky mess that adheres to my skin along with hair pieces which were scattered in the oily and greasy sticky stuff but sprayed finely into the area, which is black underneath the ground which I had decorated after they slashed and made the floor dirty they then sprayed literally with black paint substance stuff which of course nothing gets out, it won't even begin to rub off. This is all over the completely mauled floor. Oh, while I must fight to get any words out as hacking to the keyboard makes typing without typos impossible, literally---they underline with spell check more "sophisticated" vocabulary I use so any higher elevation of my verbal skills is daunted or stopped as much as possible. //My body STILL bloated with a hard, literal bulge of poisons on my left side but extending all over my back to form a shelf structure that NEVER comes out just fighting it daily for 20 years and fighting to stop the bloating poisoning for over 30 years and fighting to get health care for over 40 years and fighting to not be attacked, whether conscious of the attack or not but getting away from pigs who exploited me using drugging and mind control obfuscation of wary consternation of threats to my environment--all is blanked out so stinking and dirty creeps can inflict and pour their hate and racist animosity at me including women of course whoa re also rapist nazis even when they are jewish, black or whatever skin color, shape or nationality.//THe filthy sick dirty celebrities NONE OF WHOM I ever, ever ever wanted any proximity to just in drugged malleable state I watch the crap they hack onto my youtube while I sit in utter sickness detoxing from the poison they and everybody else had dumped poured pounded injected and otherwise inflicted upon me without my awareness as they smiled and handed me plates of poison and drinks of rape. //

  The marginally apt celebrities who are relished like some condiment the society of hate can't stop gorging on as if a main course subs...