Monday, October 31, 2022

I have been Poisoned possibly to death---resulting in possible sepsis, cancer, etc. I am being murdered will anyone ever stop this violence against me after years of begging for my life on the internet because no one will listen or protect me if I try to relate this in person--everyone turns away. Where is justice? Where is Democracy? Can't you expletives reading this at least fight for me to be able to die in peace from your lack of humanity and all this poisoning and torture and mutilation instead of being literally abused and poisoned to death endlessly day after day year after year like this?

 I am extremely poisoned and without being explicit to the degree of naked candidness---I can tell that I have been far too much poisoned to possibly survive it. The murder has been a slow and "invisible' form of "soft murder" and the celebrities are all to blame whom I have written of for so many years. They had part of my uterus severed out while I was unconscious as it came out in the shower, cut precisely---it was a small organ shaped like a kidney but obviously something like 2-inches in diameter--whatever it was, my blood stopped immediately afterwards. A period of years YEARS of poisoning ensued and objects inserted into my every orifice so that whatever was severed was also infected as deeply as possible into my body--along with the poison that was constantly put into my body while I could not defend myself. Endless begging into the internet to stop the slow murder situation has resulted in just more opportunist leeches coming to see what benefit they can obtain from torturing and participating in the murder--gleeful and gloating and hateful and disgusting--every single one.


A sick situation. My body now is putrid with poisoning and infection---internally. It is so abnormal that I believe I have been poisoned to the point of some carcinogen-laden internal rot and infestation. They poured poison into my every fabric for over 9 years and for at least 6 of those years I slept with all windows sealed at night to try to stop the parasitic terrorists from breaking into my room while I was sleeping and unconscious as they broke bones, raped and inserted fungus into my every orifice, food and stole money and then the parasite celebrities tortured me so my immune system was over-stressed and they continued for over 8 years on a non-stop, never-ending rotation of one rapist abuser murdering bigot nazi sleaze after the next--all with such vicious hate and their equally filthy and nasty wives, daughters mothers and colleagues. Now I am either dying from the lack of immunity because my body and psyche were so worn-out from daily and nightly abuse plus poisoning plus fungus plus rape plus other things inserted into my food plus breathing it in for over 8 hours per day plus my food being saturated with poisons and fungus and mold plus all the hate and all loving and kind animals and people blocked from me--plus not having money enough to buy healthy food plus having only abusive vile people I detest surrounding me 24 hours a day and they ravaged me while sleeping as they teleported me.


--------------

Still, they keep coming as the circle of these murdering bigots grows and the original rapist pig apes are still clutching onto sucking all out of me and having all these new recruits do the same.

--------

Waiting for my government to finally stop this terrorism against me, as no one from Whorewood will do it, they only watch on and try to obtain their own promotions out of participation. No one from Congress will do anything but come to see how they can get favoritism from the Nazi cartel which promotes them all. The Democrats worse than the Repubs because the Repubs already appear to control the gamut of the contractual hold on everything everywhere, the Democrats appear to try to obtain favor if they play the double roles most convincingly but turn on me for more favorable rewards and higher ranking. Whatever it is, I am now so poisoned that my body reeks of some internal damnation, cancer or rotting of the intestines. I am still living in a non-stop terror cell of hate and violence.


Yesterday the pig apes blasted more of the hillside so it came exploding down at 11:30 pm last night--a landslide due to their technology misuse. It's the third time they have blasted part of the hillside away so trees and animals and birds and insects are either killed and only a bare mudslide is apparent out the window--along with plastic bags, plastic hangers, plastic bags hanging off trees, pieces of underwear hanging off trees, and the sounds of the creeps in the rooms next to mine making horrific and sickening coughing noises every time I walk out to the patio and look out--with all their surveillance they do this at every instant I take the slightest step to look out the patio doors from the entrance of the patio--(they are two floors down and they do this with 24/7 surveillance on me).


So I think i am dying internally and have cancer or am dying from sepsis. I am fighting this but it's seriously embedded into the interior of my intestines. 


I have begged for years for anyone to answer my pleas for this hate crime to be stopped. All the filthy and nasty scumbags who raped and beat and poisoned me are all out partying with all the prizes and awards they have obtained and all feel wonderful about it, with their wives and children in tow laughing alongside them. 

I have no health insurance, I can't really afford to pay to see a doctor and absolutely cannot trust a single doctor to analyze my situation and I definitely can't afford any lab tests. The expletives who poisoned and tortured me (all denying it adamantly) who also call me a liar who made millions of ideas the plundered off the ranting and drugged up/poisoned posts I wrote on Facebook and then on this blog are still dying to torture me and continue this terror contract out upon me to my death--I think they may have already killed me but I am just living with stinking rotting intestines at this point and my body is fighting it continuously. I so truly need this absolute shit to be stopped because I am at either past the point of healing or I will die if this is not stopped IMMEDIATELY. So far, over a DECADE of asking for help of writing about this has only been met by hate, violence, threats and torture by Congress members like Pelosi and the rest whom I have written of for so many years--endlessly touted as fighters for Democracy but so foul and noxious towards me for NO REASON other than I am ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR MY HUMAN RIGHTS WHICH THEY CONTINUE TO DENY ME in order to further the Nazi 4th Reich slave society they truly believe in and are fomenting as fast as possible. Representing "heroic" concern for society by the media. 

Why they must be allowed to continue to torture and poison and abuse me to death I do not know, my crimes are NONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...