Sunday, October 2, 2022

Politically "incorrect" but extremely correct "hate" rant about the hate from famous dead being dredged up once more. Some of them are still living but like zombies feed off the hate of this contract out on me and have been doing so for circa 7 years..is it by now?

 I am not going to post this as a copy on my Facebook page. It's an expression that some would call "evil" or "bad" but many of those who would accuse me of that are more guilty of the same than I have ever been in my entire life, much less this hacked and mind-controlled post which I am about to entail:


Karl Lagerfeld, the Nazi fascist who fully endorsed the people--the women or females or pedophile younglings he endorsed who fully took absolute advantage of this racist attack/teleportation upon me--one of whom absolutely fed energetically off this contract while her father sometimes brutally raped me and or physically assaulted me until his wife turned his few times of physical assault upon her (allegedly) into a major blockbuster jury reality show--now being turned into a movie about their jury on domestic violence charges. Yes, I am talking about the rotten spawn of the unbeknownst to the world Nazi actor who some claim is a womanizing abuser and others tout as some epitome of acting because his psychopathy or addiction made him apt for playing multiple schizophrenic personality derangement types---you know him as one syllable, I know him as depp-rivation---and I call his vicious and violent piece of shit now turned "famous" after years of being promoted by the shit like Karl Lagerfeld for her racism and Nazi propensities which of course the German scum filth absolutely touted and promoted into highest potentiality under his administration as some zombie-esque fashion designer monopoly. They beat, raped and tortured and poisoned and mutilated me every single day in some order or enhancing one aspect and then using various other forms of torture along with what amounts to millions of "gang stalker" terrorists to inflict as much psychological and physical damage upon me without leaving absolutely deadly mutilations upon my body--in other words, leaving direct evidence of violence hidden.

================

I thought that pig ape German creep was dead and buried. I was so happy because the spawn of J. Depp and this English model (her name is escaping me as I fight to pound words out, as my brain is being coddled by mind control tech so I can't even count or think clearly) and that black model out of London--so famous but so racism-enabling like so many or all of the blacks I have encountered operating from within this media structure of fame and promotion.

-----------

They are taking that dead thing out of the grave and turning him and all those skank models into the Met Gala centerpiece, in honor of the endless fascist and Nazi fashion empire that also rules the fascist and Nazi "liberals" of Whorewood, and beyond. 

--------

It's like they can't stop regurgitating Hitler and his followers, Lagerfeld absolutely one of the followers. Filthy and ugly sick Depp would hiss statements about me looking like a concentration camp survivor after raping and beating me. His filth spawn daughter has been held up by Lagerfeld exclusively as his heir to female line-ups of "good" Nazi minion status. For their fascist and Nazism and racism, the French have touted Depp and his spawn for all the years ever since they began raping, sodomizing, having my body mutilated with endless promotions for both of them; the daughter receiving special attention from Lagerfeld in the process immediately after her demonstrations of fascism and Nazism along with rotten womanizing beating and raping Depp.

The sick fashion and film industry obviously are well aware of this situation as so many A-list celebrities have been teleporting and beating, ordering my body mutilated, poisoned daily so I remain stuck and paralyzed--with poisons stuck in my intestines and my body huge, bloated and paralyzed for YEARS and I remain in this state to this very moment while the terrorist fascist Nazi criminals are still being endlessly embraced by the fascist media industry.

----------

But to unearth that sickening vampire who was so buried and gone, then dug out of the silence that should have been his perpetual shroud afterwards, but so highlighted by this obviously fascist but pretentiously "liberal" media complex that has participated in this crime to the extent that they appear to be giving the torture orders to these celebrity puppets;  so the plastic surgery zombie make-over icon owner of Vogue can continue with the mind programming of fascism and Nazism in the aestheticized form of brainwashing and mind control programming into fascist Nazi imagery and iconography via "modeling" and this Met Gala event that is supposed to entail what every "good" woman is supposed to strive for in appearance and behavior.

-----------------

The torture and attacks upon me are still, of course, never-ending. This morning I have to dig filth out of the wheels of my chair I sit on all day because I am too ill from detoxing poison to move or get any single thing done besides more endless cleaning or eating. My clothing is sprayed with foul substances even while it's on the patio drying. My appliances continue to mysteriously break and every month I must throw away huge piles of objects that are destroyed as I fight to be able to afford the food I really need---to heal, somewhat. The abuse from teleportation remains a pass-around contract of all the "liberals" on YouTube and in the media who need an instant high off abusing someone else. I am as usual being attacked by blacks because years ago I called Oprah an Aunt Jemima for her years of stealing my ideas and/or participating with her white Nazi friends who stole ideas after raping and poisoning and attacking me non-stop. Absolutely enthralled with the instant money and attention and promotions, Oprah sat like a beached whale in approval until I finally called her an Aunt J. Now years later after an endless stream of all the "activist" Blacks in the media coming to join in on threatening to kill me and attack me, demanding an apology as I had to "explain" for months what I was referring to (her participating in the racist system in attacking someone being targeted for racist reasons--and fully supporting and caring about the oppressors). But I have been turned into the "racist" by all the Blacks and despite endless months and now years of "explaining" all this while asleep or teleported--so I can't stop talking, it's amazing but they use a truth serum and I can't "look away" or ignore these parasitic leeches who just endlessly attack me with endless hate.

Not digressing, but the bs never ends, the hate is never stopped--I was attacked and have been by yet another in the endless rotation this time by a "Black" activist on YouTube who is often used as a guest on shows like MSNBC's interviews with racist analyzers--who has been attacking me, saying that me being beaten, raped and assaulted while Black people watch on and participate and then torture me for reacting against them in rage by calling them names after they have eagerly obtained ideas to use from my writings as their own--and hug and keep on their Hollywood "elite" lifestyles amongst all the people using Nazi metaphors when referring to me after they beat, rape and torture me. Calling her that term for an enabler of racism on a plantation has gotten me death threats and endless hate from these fakes who are selling "alternative" and "anti-racist" distractions from a reality all-encompassing approach; something they are all loathe to do (actually re-define racism in terms of how so many of the oppressed minorities are obligated to play roles and attack others like me in order to prove how subservient they truly are to racist ideology while "selling" anti-racism and holding a perpetual monopoly of this angle and indefinitely taking up space for people who may have more realistic views. They are selling rage and introspective analysis but can't actually function in those higher spheres of influence without cowtowing to the racist agenda. I am now this perpetual hate target for just reacting in rage from years of their hate and abuse, compounded now by my defense of my stance, while they have no arguments and just say that it's okay and fine that I am a target of rape and violence but it's racism when it happens to them. If one of their higher-ranking media "stars" participates in this but "helps" to make "Blacks" appear affluent and can also run for president with full cheers from white liberals in the Democratic Party, then they can find no problem with the occassional slip of hate behavior that they otherwise condemn non-stop in their media presentations about what victims they all are and how they are fighting the system with all these righteous and politically correct talks and discussions.

-------------------

I am thusly endlessly under attack, either for what I did or didn't do, sometimes decades ago when under attack, drugging and defending myself. I can't stop talking to them and I abhor them. 


Meanwhile, the fascists who die are even being rehashed endlessly because they so openly advocated for Nazi and fascist iconography (even when it involved black models like Campbell, who so stupidily and hatefully attacked me for just saying no to her offer to be her lackey and go to London to be attacked by her and a country full of anti-Semitic bigots in a country I find stultifying and nasty)--nice countryside however but so should America have this and more.

---------------

This is not exactly a digression. They are all in a complete little tight enclave of protection from criminal investigation or introspection of their wrongdoings or the actual underlying real politics that they live by every day instead of the plastic surgery fake posturing that they are selling about how wonderfully "woke" they all are.

-------------------------

I remain endlessly tortured and for all these years it's never ending. But that this disgusting zombie ugly man is now being so endlessly honored while NO ONE discusses my situation or the real racism he not just personally advocated for but promoted. Even the Black "woke" commentators are remaining silent. Perhaps, they hope, they can be invited to the next Met Gala (but surreptitiously and in secret) if they just keep pushing the angry liberal agenda for the cameras but play up the enabler to the plantation roles that certain terms have been deemed absolutely racist in their use. I also defended my stance to this "intellectual" almost legal analysist in the last week of yet another hater attacking me because Graham is now dealing with his State inundated with flooding and destruction. I said that the one and true Black intellectual who influenced me was Malcolm X, and I described why after the inevitable questions this man roland demanded of me, with a little hateful smile on his face when I kept answering honestly while I really wanted and still want him to go f-off like all the rest of these expletives teleporting and attacking me with endless hate for the stupid and endlessly meaningless reasons (using any single pretext I have said to attack me, they will pick any stupid thing possible and turn it into an attack).

I said that Malcolm had used the term Aunt Jemima and Uncle Tom to criticize the very ad hominem attacks I have been fighting against from his fellow black racists---like  Oprah and many others. 

That the "black community" under the dictatorial and unrighteous glare of Roland have altered the context and political correctness of castigating fellow Blacks for participating in racism--as Malcolm used these terms Aunt J and Uncle T to denote this BEHAVIOR and now those terms are deemed to be an almost death penalty if used by anyone--especially me. For me having used this term to describe someone who has sexually assaulted me (not physically directly but did disgusting things of a sexual nature into my face--as Oprah the disgusting fake filth has done) and etc...they are all mostly foul and sexually putrid, really they truly are. But for me having learned these terms from reading and listening to Malcolm X interviews, lectures and reading his books--then being attacked without end for YEARS BECAUSE  I so correctly used the term regarding Oprah's inclusion with people making genocidal anti-Semitic comments at me while in the privacy of their hate enclaves while I am teleported--after decades of attack, poisoning and abuse and the pig apes just can't stop taking turns. So using this as justification, although I told him I would have a debate with him, he truly has no counter argument and is now using anything I say, make jokes about to lighten the hate he is emitting at me, now it's going on every day--


and then I see that amongst all the Blacks attacking me with the whites who have been going on and on for years and years and decades--some of them for 3 decades (Stallone and his Europigape mafia friends and actor associates)---but...now one of them who died, and I can state emphatically that I was very glad, the crap models had been pushed more to the background--in the teleportation and other types of attacks once Lagerfeld finally croaked and I was celebrating but not much as the hate has never stopped but the creepy models were not endlessly attacking me with his support and promotion of their every attack upon me.

--------------

The skank creep daughter spawn of Depp continues to be promoted by Whorewood that fascist Nazi programming entity---and now Lagerfeld is being held up as some hero of fashion and culture, along with the minions or "pawns" if you will fully getting out their old frocks and heading off to be re-invented once more as the associates that the sinister and sick zombie designer had promoted into lead position once they demonstrated hate and fascist Nazi-based violence upon me--day after day, year after year. The media and it's controllers can't get enough so they are taking that rotten piece of zombie ugliness and hate out of the grave to bring back fascist fashion and all it's plantation slave-mongering bigots of all skin colors and superficial posturings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...