Sunday, October 2, 2022

Politically "incorrect" but extremely correct "hate" rant about the hate from famous dead being dredged up once more. Some of them are still living but like zombies feed off the hate of this contract out on me and have been doing so for circa 7 years..is it by now?

 I am not going to post this as a copy on my Facebook page. It's an expression that some would call "evil" or "bad" but many of those who would accuse me of that are more guilty of the same than I have ever been in my entire life, much less this hacked and mind-controlled post which I am about to entail:


Karl Lagerfeld, the Nazi fascist who fully endorsed the people--the women or females or pedophile younglings he endorsed who fully took absolute advantage of this racist attack/teleportation upon me--one of whom absolutely fed energetically off this contract while her father sometimes brutally raped me and or physically assaulted me until his wife turned his few times of physical assault upon her (allegedly) into a major blockbuster jury reality show--now being turned into a movie about their jury on domestic violence charges. Yes, I am talking about the rotten spawn of the unbeknownst to the world Nazi actor who some claim is a womanizing abuser and others tout as some epitome of acting because his psychopathy or addiction made him apt for playing multiple schizophrenic personality derangement types---you know him as one syllable, I know him as depp-rivation---and I call his vicious and violent piece of shit now turned "famous" after years of being promoted by the shit like Karl Lagerfeld for her racism and Nazi propensities which of course the German scum filth absolutely touted and promoted into highest potentiality under his administration as some zombie-esque fashion designer monopoly. They beat, raped and tortured and poisoned and mutilated me every single day in some order or enhancing one aspect and then using various other forms of torture along with what amounts to millions of "gang stalker" terrorists to inflict as much psychological and physical damage upon me without leaving absolutely deadly mutilations upon my body--in other words, leaving direct evidence of violence hidden.

================

I thought that pig ape German creep was dead and buried. I was so happy because the spawn of J. Depp and this English model (her name is escaping me as I fight to pound words out, as my brain is being coddled by mind control tech so I can't even count or think clearly) and that black model out of London--so famous but so racism-enabling like so many or all of the blacks I have encountered operating from within this media structure of fame and promotion.

-----------

They are taking that dead thing out of the grave and turning him and all those skank models into the Met Gala centerpiece, in honor of the endless fascist and Nazi fashion empire that also rules the fascist and Nazi "liberals" of Whorewood, and beyond. 

--------

It's like they can't stop regurgitating Hitler and his followers, Lagerfeld absolutely one of the followers. Filthy and ugly sick Depp would hiss statements about me looking like a concentration camp survivor after raping and beating me. His filth spawn daughter has been held up by Lagerfeld exclusively as his heir to female line-ups of "good" Nazi minion status. For their fascist and Nazism and racism, the French have touted Depp and his spawn for all the years ever since they began raping, sodomizing, having my body mutilated with endless promotions for both of them; the daughter receiving special attention from Lagerfeld in the process immediately after her demonstrations of fascism and Nazism along with rotten womanizing beating and raping Depp.

The sick fashion and film industry obviously are well aware of this situation as so many A-list celebrities have been teleporting and beating, ordering my body mutilated, poisoned daily so I remain stuck and paralyzed--with poisons stuck in my intestines and my body huge, bloated and paralyzed for YEARS and I remain in this state to this very moment while the terrorist fascist Nazi criminals are still being endlessly embraced by the fascist media industry.

----------

But to unearth that sickening vampire who was so buried and gone, then dug out of the silence that should have been his perpetual shroud afterwards, but so highlighted by this obviously fascist but pretentiously "liberal" media complex that has participated in this crime to the extent that they appear to be giving the torture orders to these celebrity puppets;  so the plastic surgery zombie make-over icon owner of Vogue can continue with the mind programming of fascism and Nazism in the aestheticized form of brainwashing and mind control programming into fascist Nazi imagery and iconography via "modeling" and this Met Gala event that is supposed to entail what every "good" woman is supposed to strive for in appearance and behavior.

-----------------

The torture and attacks upon me are still, of course, never-ending. This morning I have to dig filth out of the wheels of my chair I sit on all day because I am too ill from detoxing poison to move or get any single thing done besides more endless cleaning or eating. My clothing is sprayed with foul substances even while it's on the patio drying. My appliances continue to mysteriously break and every month I must throw away huge piles of objects that are destroyed as I fight to be able to afford the food I really need---to heal, somewhat. The abuse from teleportation remains a pass-around contract of all the "liberals" on YouTube and in the media who need an instant high off abusing someone else. I am as usual being attacked by blacks because years ago I called Oprah an Aunt Jemima for her years of stealing my ideas and/or participating with her white Nazi friends who stole ideas after raping and poisoning and attacking me non-stop. Absolutely enthralled with the instant money and attention and promotions, Oprah sat like a beached whale in approval until I finally called her an Aunt J. Now years later after an endless stream of all the "activist" Blacks in the media coming to join in on threatening to kill me and attack me, demanding an apology as I had to "explain" for months what I was referring to (her participating in the racist system in attacking someone being targeted for racist reasons--and fully supporting and caring about the oppressors). But I have been turned into the "racist" by all the Blacks and despite endless months and now years of "explaining" all this while asleep or teleported--so I can't stop talking, it's amazing but they use a truth serum and I can't "look away" or ignore these parasitic leeches who just endlessly attack me with endless hate.

Not digressing, but the bs never ends, the hate is never stopped--I was attacked and have been by yet another in the endless rotation this time by a "Black" activist on YouTube who is often used as a guest on shows like MSNBC's interviews with racist analyzers--who has been attacking me, saying that me being beaten, raped and assaulted while Black people watch on and participate and then torture me for reacting against them in rage by calling them names after they have eagerly obtained ideas to use from my writings as their own--and hug and keep on their Hollywood "elite" lifestyles amongst all the people using Nazi metaphors when referring to me after they beat, rape and torture me. Calling her that term for an enabler of racism on a plantation has gotten me death threats and endless hate from these fakes who are selling "alternative" and "anti-racist" distractions from a reality all-encompassing approach; something they are all loathe to do (actually re-define racism in terms of how so many of the oppressed minorities are obligated to play roles and attack others like me in order to prove how subservient they truly are to racist ideology while "selling" anti-racism and holding a perpetual monopoly of this angle and indefinitely taking up space for people who may have more realistic views. They are selling rage and introspective analysis but can't actually function in those higher spheres of influence without cowtowing to the racist agenda. I am now this perpetual hate target for just reacting in rage from years of their hate and abuse, compounded now by my defense of my stance, while they have no arguments and just say that it's okay and fine that I am a target of rape and violence but it's racism when it happens to them. If one of their higher-ranking media "stars" participates in this but "helps" to make "Blacks" appear affluent and can also run for president with full cheers from white liberals in the Democratic Party, then they can find no problem with the occassional slip of hate behavior that they otherwise condemn non-stop in their media presentations about what victims they all are and how they are fighting the system with all these righteous and politically correct talks and discussions.

-------------------

I am thusly endlessly under attack, either for what I did or didn't do, sometimes decades ago when under attack, drugging and defending myself. I can't stop talking to them and I abhor them. 


Meanwhile, the fascists who die are even being rehashed endlessly because they so openly advocated for Nazi and fascist iconography (even when it involved black models like Campbell, who so stupidily and hatefully attacked me for just saying no to her offer to be her lackey and go to London to be attacked by her and a country full of anti-Semitic bigots in a country I find stultifying and nasty)--nice countryside however but so should America have this and more.

---------------

This is not exactly a digression. They are all in a complete little tight enclave of protection from criminal investigation or introspection of their wrongdoings or the actual underlying real politics that they live by every day instead of the plastic surgery fake posturing that they are selling about how wonderfully "woke" they all are.

-------------------------

I remain endlessly tortured and for all these years it's never ending. But that this disgusting zombie ugly man is now being so endlessly honored while NO ONE discusses my situation or the real racism he not just personally advocated for but promoted. Even the Black "woke" commentators are remaining silent. Perhaps, they hope, they can be invited to the next Met Gala (but surreptitiously and in secret) if they just keep pushing the angry liberal agenda for the cameras but play up the enabler to the plantation roles that certain terms have been deemed absolutely racist in their use. I also defended my stance to this "intellectual" almost legal analysist in the last week of yet another hater attacking me because Graham is now dealing with his State inundated with flooding and destruction. I said that the one and true Black intellectual who influenced me was Malcolm X, and I described why after the inevitable questions this man roland demanded of me, with a little hateful smile on his face when I kept answering honestly while I really wanted and still want him to go f-off like all the rest of these expletives teleporting and attacking me with endless hate for the stupid and endlessly meaningless reasons (using any single pretext I have said to attack me, they will pick any stupid thing possible and turn it into an attack).

I said that Malcolm had used the term Aunt Jemima and Uncle Tom to criticize the very ad hominem attacks I have been fighting against from his fellow black racists---like  Oprah and many others. 

That the "black community" under the dictatorial and unrighteous glare of Roland have altered the context and political correctness of castigating fellow Blacks for participating in racism--as Malcolm used these terms Aunt J and Uncle T to denote this BEHAVIOR and now those terms are deemed to be an almost death penalty if used by anyone--especially me. For me having used this term to describe someone who has sexually assaulted me (not physically directly but did disgusting things of a sexual nature into my face--as Oprah the disgusting fake filth has done) and etc...they are all mostly foul and sexually putrid, really they truly are. But for me having learned these terms from reading and listening to Malcolm X interviews, lectures and reading his books--then being attacked without end for YEARS BECAUSE  I so correctly used the term regarding Oprah's inclusion with people making genocidal anti-Semitic comments at me while in the privacy of their hate enclaves while I am teleported--after decades of attack, poisoning and abuse and the pig apes just can't stop taking turns. So using this as justification, although I told him I would have a debate with him, he truly has no counter argument and is now using anything I say, make jokes about to lighten the hate he is emitting at me, now it's going on every day--


and then I see that amongst all the Blacks attacking me with the whites who have been going on and on for years and years and decades--some of them for 3 decades (Stallone and his Europigape mafia friends and actor associates)---but...now one of them who died, and I can state emphatically that I was very glad, the crap models had been pushed more to the background--in the teleportation and other types of attacks once Lagerfeld finally croaked and I was celebrating but not much as the hate has never stopped but the creepy models were not endlessly attacking me with his support and promotion of their every attack upon me.

--------------

The skank creep daughter spawn of Depp continues to be promoted by Whorewood that fascist Nazi programming entity---and now Lagerfeld is being held up as some hero of fashion and culture, along with the minions or "pawns" if you will fully getting out their old frocks and heading off to be re-invented once more as the associates that the sinister and sick zombie designer had promoted into lead position once they demonstrated hate and fascist Nazi-based violence upon me--day after day, year after year. The media and it's controllers can't get enough so they are taking that rotten piece of zombie ugliness and hate out of the grave to bring back fascist fashion and all it's plantation slave-mongering bigots of all skin colors and superficial posturings.

No comments:

Post a Comment